All Comments on 'From Rags to Riches! Ch. 01'

by Wshowers201

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're off to a good start. Pay a little closer attention to your editing. I look forward to reading more from you.

woodwardwoodwardover 2 years ago

Too short to keep me interested.

dcb78corvettedcb78corvetteover 2 years ago

Not a bad start, you could improve by paying better attention to your character's names. You called the attorney Thomas Jefferson, Mr. Thomas, Mr. Thompson, etc. Possibly have someone else proofread,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Minimal content. ‘Came into money’ story line. Grammar error.

That being said, get an editor to polish your next chapter. Hopefully you’ll have a new ‘take’ on the story line that will make this worthwhile.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

interesting but far too short for a chapter.

Wshowers201Wshowers201over 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your feedback! I’m working with different kinds of software that is more thorough with editing and I’m going to enlist the help of an editor! Also I’m working on on longer chapters. Chapter 2 and is currently pending and should be out shortly.

The_PedantThe_Pedantover 2 years ago

An editor proficient in grammar is needed. There are random capital letters scattered around ind and the mis-use of punctuation is spoiling the flow of the narrative.

The story itself has promise and I will follow it up with interest.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweedover 2 years ago

My comments fall in line with earlier ones you received in that you need chapters that are at least twice what you had here. The editing issues will improve over time. That said, you created enough interest to keep a reader going, if only to find out what the monetary rules would include.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous