All Comments on 'From Rags to Riches! Ch. 03'

by Wshowers201

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
The_Licentious_LaureateThe_Licentious_Laureateover 2 years ago

OK, who the fuck is Brian?

Please explain the relative ages of Josh and Heather; they are both in their last year at high school and need a teacher, so the year isn’t finished. Are they twins? If not, please explain.

How can someone hear someone else sneeze in another room, but not hear the bath running and other louder sounds?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The storyline is great, with so many possible directions BUT the changes of names (Josh/Brian) and tense, from third to first person, are distracting. I only hope good editing will solve this. May the story continue for a long time!!

teedeedubteedeedubover 2 years ago

Sorry, it's gone from bad to worse. Best wishes.

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Bold text is not your friend.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
I echo the displeasure of the other readers in the name switch

Have respect for your readers and get your stories properly proof read

DogmancyprusDogmancyprusover 2 years ago

Chapters 1 & 2 were great, but as soon as you brought the brother & sister in at Chapter 3 it went completely downhill not even 2*.

Get back to the main story or forget about it.

Kpick96205Kpick96205over 2 years ago

So far well done. I like how you built your storyboard and then integrated the characters. Just well done. I look forward to your additional chapters. Don't worry about the nay sayers.... Keep up the good work and keep the chapters cumming!!!!!!

tlevanssrtlevanssrabout 2 years ago

You started out very well. Am waiting for the next chapter. Please don't stop now like some writers do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

10 months and counting down for the next chapter. Even with such a good start, reader's attention can go elsewhere.

Robcan57Robcan57over 1 year ago

You need to clean this up, talk about difficult to read!, If you're gonna write a story in the first person , than keep it that way, and it seems like you could use a new editor or two, or at least a proofreader. Great story, but Im inclined to ignore the rest of it as it's so difficult to read!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So you really think a man, whose wife is dying, is going to fuck some slut? Get real. 1 for your arrogant ignorance

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlk3 months ago

1 star. for an affair with PA when wife is ill.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous