All Comments on 'From Roommate to House Slave Pt. 01'

by eightOeights

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great start- can’t wait to see where it goes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucking stupid

eightOeightseightOeightsabout 2 years agoAuthor

I get that I use some silly internet references (incel, e-girl, etc.,) but these are terms akin to my generation. I'm a young writer, I suppose I am writing for a young audience. The future parts for this series will be more serious; sometimes I like to humor myself while writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, why wait until tomorrow, start right now. Gee whiz, he has cage on, but it should have been better it had shock and GPS features. Maybe they will get a shock collar? The girls should have used a bag of ice to put on his cock to make it shrink. The pain would have been extreme enough. Too bad he did not have a 10 inch cock so the girls could have real fun. Hopefully they bought a whip so they could take some skin off of his cock before putting on his cage again. He is going to have a lot of pain so we need a lot more chapters of his adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great start! Would love to read about some foot action too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the story and am totally looking forward to upcoming chapters. I really liked how you described each of the girls in detail, both in terms of looks and personality. That makes it a lot more enjoyable to read the story and picture what's going on. I think the story, while not completely realistic, is very well-imagined and your writing is very sound. Great job with this!

Tank4228Tank4228about 2 years ago

Great stuff man! Can't wait to see how they're gonna tease him and hopefully some edge play comes in...*pun intended*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You … you actually used Tyrone. I had to double check the dates. Thought this story was from 2018 or something. Ngl pretty cringe. Even that usage of chad is kinda dated. Idk man felt pretty not poggers.

maddog4056maddog4056about 2 years ago

Well done I love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great story so far, but there is one way your going to leave us hanging with this as your ending. maybe you can use that ugle mouth of his and show him who is really more of a superior gender by using ass by pegging it a few times a day to fix his attitude..

dmallorddmallordalmost 2 years ago

Ouch ... This isn't my 'cup of tea' reading. However, once your background character descriptions were out of the way, you did a pretty good job of carrying the storyline. The new vocabulary, for me, was quite different; I'm probably, almost, four times your age from what I could surmise.

There are a number of articles in the 'how to' area about writing that might benefit you. Particularly in letting the storyline help readers to grasp the develop of your characters by their actions, rather than slamming a reader up front with those particulars. I have a 'how to article' with a few suggestions as well. If I had just given up, and not pushed through that character 'chunked section', I would have missed the actual storyline. I was at the give up and go elsewhere point, when you began the story. But since, I was following your link in the Forum area, I hung in there.

I read one of the other comments, "Ngl pretty cringe. Even that usage of chad is kinda dated. Idk man felt pretty not poggers." I have no idea what this means. Glad the Internet didn't infect your storyline with all those quirky text messaging short cuts! ;-)

Best of luck with your stories and writing development.

jennifurzoejennifurzoealmost 2 years ago

Oh how i would just love to be in his predicament/situation, chastised and three Rulers, Leaders, Owners and being their slave.

maddog4056maddog4056over 1 year ago

Love it. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What is up with all femdom story with evil woman.

Well after he filed an assault report on his roommate and removes the cheap plastic cages he will easily be able to get out of the lease

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous