All Comments on 'From Russia with Lust'

by KrisCherita

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 4 years ago
Fun

Nothing like a fun, brainless sort of story about people who couldn't possibly exist, but who cares? Worth a 4* rating.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Loved It

Very hot, I was surprised that they would have still been married after two years but hey it's just a story and a very good one at that.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Good racket for getting those green cards, and he ends up with a clean one.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Well

That was fun, original and all’s well that ends well

ragnarok1ragnarok1almost 4 years ago
Nice

Enjoyable read

baulloyder68baulloyder68almost 4 years ago
Nice

Where do I sign up? I would rather have one with small tits though. Five*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Crass, but kind of cute too.

Nice fantasy. Hope he's ready for culture shock if the new wife decides to follow in the peter tracks of the last wife. They are best friends, and money and fame can change people. A Russian trained nurse is going to have to endure considerable reeducation to work in the states. She might decide to go straight for the money. After all, its just sex. In Russia that is coin of the realm for women.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good but could have been much better

Some more details would have been good. His relationship with Mia. The relationship between Nastya and Lyuba. Their experiences in Russia. Why Nastya wanted a divorce. And a bunch of other little things that would have added to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cute story

Maybe a little brief. But a fun premise with a happy ending. Just a thought. I'm unemployed...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Kinda fun

The anatomical ignorance of most authors here sometimes astounds me: "The head of my cock hit her g-spot on the first thrust." If it didn't do that, he had it in some other hole.

KrisCheritaKrisCheritaalmost 4 years agoAuthor

I wrote the story for D-Cup back in the 90s, so 2+ scenes involving big tits, and the 2500 words length were both in the writers' guidelines.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
LW Critics tend to be too picky

It’s a fun read with a happy ending. We need a few more of these stories in LW. Ignore the grump criticism.

DazzyDDazzyDalmost 4 years ago
Wow

In your dreams...!

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Good story……. Oh those Russians!!!!!??

4/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous