From Scientist to Bimbo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

The day zoomed past her. She got very little done. It was so hard to think when she felt so fucking good. Her body vibrated with hot, fun, sexual energy. She felt like some futuristic dynamo of heat--high temperatures poured off her like she was an oven, and yet she felt cool and collected. No sweat, not a hair out of place.

Well, not the places that her hair decided to go--it was no longer obedient and short. It grew at least an inch while Theresa walked around, making her rounds, and became several shades lighter. Every time Candice thought Theresa was noticing, she could not help but giggle.

By the time Theresa finally left, Candice was laughing like she was drunk, holding a thick test tube and imagining it Richter's big, fat cock. She stroked her fingers up and then down and up again, licking her lips. Theresa delivered her several sidelong glances.

Candice gave them right back to her, licking the edges of the test tube. Theresa was hot. It was too bad she was so stuck-up. Candice could imagine sliding her fingers up Theresa's tiny little gray business skirt, making her squeal and bend...mmm. After openly leering at Theresa's ass as she finally exited the lab, Candice couldn't restrain herself anymore.

The bathroom wasn't very far, but it was too far. She was fucking turned on and the lab was empty. She pulled her pants down, finding the hair on her pussy in a strange new formation--she never did anything with her pussy hair, preferring of course to be a real woman and just let things grow how they may. But now each tiny, silky short hair was arranged in a clear strip. A landing strip. Hot and blond, now.

Oh, how fun. How delightful.

She plunged her fingers deep inside her pussy, loving the feel. Masturbating had never felt like this before!

First she tried to imagine Ryan, wonderful Ryan, her darling Ryan, so sweet and understanding. But all she could think of was him riding her gently.

"Is that good?" he would ask. "Do you like that? More like this?"

Ugh. That was putting her right out of the mood. She wanted to be held down. She wanted strong arms pinning her, a hulk of a man just using her how he pleased.

Like Richter would. Oh fuck, yes. Yes please! He would slap her senseless if she talked back to him in the slightest, and then he'd wrap her arms behind her back and enter her hot, needy, superhot fuckready pussy like the man that he was and ohyess yesssss!

"Yessss!"

She fell backward in her chair, hitting the floor. She giggled delightedly. Her body was tingling pleasantly, little mini-orgasms stroking every part of her legs, her fantastically still-growing tits, her face.

After several seconds, she slid back up, using the counter to steady herself. There, she saw Theresa, staring on with somewhat disgusted bemusement.

"I forgot my bag," she said, holding up a leather satchel.

Candice stood up. In her fall, her arms had splayed out and knocked over a flask of the serum. It was spread all around the counter now, filling up the collection of measuring spoons she had gathered earlier. She took a finger and scooped up a dollop of the liquid, licking it down. Then she grabbed another tablespoon and slurped it down.

Mmm. That was such a good idea.

She strutted toward Theresa, who seemed somewhat disheveled.

"You seem busy," said the statuesque brunette. "I'll just get out of your hair and...oh my. Is it hot in here?"

Her perfectly sculpted hair had started to move out place from the heat emanating from Candice's warm body. Candice was right in front of her, dragging a finger along the counter, staring up at Theresa with big blue-tinged eyes.

"Gosh," said Candice. "I think you're right. I think it's really hot in here. Do you think it would be even hotter if like, something happened?"

She moved her finger up to Theresa's jacket, tugging it just a bit.

"I don't...I don't know what you mean. I should g-go..."

Candice tugged the jacket harder. "What if you stayed? We could make it really hot in here." Candice pressed her face right against Theresa's, breathing on her neck. "We could make it so hot, you and me. Thinking about him...thinking about Richter..."

She could feel Theresa's knees buckle, sinking into Candice just a bit.

"Ho-how did you know about...how did you oh god you just smell so good!"

Hot little trails of Candice's kisses ran up Theresa's neck and chin. Candice slipped her finger down to the counter and slipped up some of the serum.

"Here, honey," Candice cooed, holding up a finger. "Have a taste."

But Theresa, suddenly, was having none of it. Moving rapidly, she twisted out of Candice's grip, grabbed her bag, and clicked quickly out of the lab.

Candice, her head getting progressively lighter and her body feeling progressively sexier, wondered what the hell she had been thinking. How on earth was she going to explain that to Richter?

Gosh, that was a hard one. She was...she was really smart, and really compassionate, so probably it would all just take care of itself. Right?

She didn't want to think about it. She felt too good!

You could feel even better, honey. You deserve it. You could take all the serum you wanted and go pay a visit to your man Ryan.

Oh, yes. Now that was a good idea. Candice grabbed a vial, and then two before starting out the lab.

After thirty seconds, she came back for two more, and then really set out.

* * * * *

When she got home, the lightness was starting to fade from her mind. She was trying and failing to avoid thoughts of Theresa talking with Richter. Richter, frowning, made a few concerned phone calls. Candice came to work the next day with the police waiting for her, and her boss with a long frown on his face.

She shut the door of the apartment, trying to dispel all those thoughts.

Inside the kitchen, Ryan was sitting down at the kitchen table, his arms crossed.

Uh-oh. Something was on his mind. She knew that she should have been aware of what it was, but like, it was like, really hard to think of what it could possibly be.

The air inside the apartment was cool, and so the heat pouring off from Candice could be felt easily. She saw him react to it, withdrawing slightly.

"Can we talk, please?"

"Sure!" she said brightly.

It was easier to be bright and cheery lately. It could be for all number of reasons--the lab getting new funding, the success of an experiment--but of course she was associating it with the serum. That was the reason, of course, for the fun little waves of euphoria tripping through her body, the hot tingles along her skin at any given moment. The four vials of serum were in her bag, still. She hadn't yet made the decision to take them...which she was starting to regret. If she was all sexy and hot, Ryan certainly wouldn't be frowning at her. She hated the sight of his frowning face.

She sat down on top of the table, her feet sliding up onto Ryan's lap.

"You've been...you took something, didn't you? The other night?"

She paused before answering. Of course she had. There was probably some measure of delicateness to be used here, but the how and why of it escaped Candice.

Just tell him the truth, said that little voice in her head. It'll turn him on, I bet.

"I like, totally did," she gushed. "Hasn't it done wonders for my figure?"

"You 'totally' did? Candice...I don't know what's going on, but it sounds incredibly unsafe. I mean, look at what you're saying! Your body changed, you're thinner and your breasts are bigger and you're all girlish and excited about it? You used to hate women who focused on their appearance, and your hair is still blonder than it used to be!" He peered closer. "I think it's even blonder today. Have you taken any more of that stuff? It has to stop."

She nodded. "I agree. The original dosage was probably too high." She was proud of herself for using such big words. "My body had to get used to it a little, I think. But now I think it would be perfectly fine for a regular regimen to be implemented so that I can keep continuing field trials."

"Field trials? Candice, this is your life we're talking about. Your mind. That's not a field trial! You've been giggling, and simpering, and saying 'like' all the time...

"You don't want me to say 'like?'"

"I want you to talk like you normally do, that's all. You're...you're in danger any time that you take that stuff. Do you remember everything from the other night? Where you went after we fu...after we had sex?"

She shrugged, sliding her foot forward on his leg, running it on the inside of his thigh. "Oh, not really. But like, do I need to? I'm totally fine. What could have gone wrong?"

"Uh, everything? Every possible little thing? You basically had a blackout, and that's okay with you?"

She pushed her foot forward even more, tickling at his crotch. He didn't seem to notice.

"I know you're worried, dear. I appreciate that. But I know what I'm doing."

"You knew what you were doing when you lost your memory and transformed your body?"

She put her head down, gritting her teeth, trying to stay cheerful. "We both agreed I could stand to lose a little weight, and take more initiative in the bedroom. Now I have. Isn't that what you wanted?"

He put his face in one hand, squeezing his temple. "What I want is for you to be healthy, Candice. I'm worried. I'm scared."

Openly now, she put her foot on his crotch, sliding up and down with pure intent. "I know, baby. And that just makes me all melty, knowing how much you care."

"W-what...hey."

He tried to move her foot away. She slid it right back, opening up the button on her blouse a little and giggling.

"Come on. We're talking." His face was starting to sweat.

As he reached to move her foot away again, she brought up her other one, starting to feel his hard-on grow. It was so hard to stay all serious and businesslike when she was so hot and so very his. She liked having this measure of control over him.

"Are you sure you didn't like it at all? How big and bouncy my titties have gotten?"

She slipped off the table and began to unzip his pants. Her ass was tighter than it had been last night, her tits even bigger. Her lovely face over his, inches away, she slipped her hand around his firming cock.

"Candice," he breathed, his voice getting weak. His head turned backward. "Candice..."

"That's right, you did like it. You liked me being all giggly and fun and sexy, didn't you babe?"

Her hand was running up and down his pole, stroking him eagerly. She leaned in close, kissing his neck.

"Come on, baby," she purred. "Do you want to deal with Candice...or Candi?"

Her voice took on a breathier, higher tone the second she said that name, like something had escaped from her.

"Can-Can...Candice...Candi...oh god, you're so goddamn good at that!"

She giggled happily. "Aren't I?"

While still stroking his big cock, she reached into her purse on the table. Inside was a large, pink vial of the serum--almost double what she had taken the night before.

"You'll have this hot little bimbo all to herself," she purred. "Won't that be fun?"

He shook his head. Sweat pouring down his face, eyes unsteady.

"Don't...you don't have to. Come on. You're hot already. Really, you are. You're so--" he groaned, as Candice's attentions quickened. "--so fucking hot!"

"Not hot enough, though. Not hot enough for my man. Wouldn't it be fun if you had a slut with even bigger titties doing what you said? Wouldn't it be great if I was all giggly and happy and airheaded all the time? What if I could show you how good it can be for you?"

"Can-Candice, that's not...that's a bad idea, I mean..."

His face was conflicted, his breaths quick and shallow. She could tell how close he was to cumming already, just thinking about her changing before his very eyes. That was really, really cool.

"J-just a little," he said. "Let me hold the bottle. I'll say when."

That was disappointing...but relationships were built on compromise. She gave him the bottle and let him stick it in her mouth. To her surprise, he stopped after she had down just a quick mouthful of the delicious, buttergum-flavored liquid. Then, he moved her hand off of his cock. It excited her a bit, him taking charge like that.

"Show me.' He pushed her away gently. "I want to watch."

She giggled and stood up, already feeling the hot butterflying sensation inside of her body. She stripped off her shirt, knowing that was where most of the action would be happening.

Right away, she could see that her belly--just moments ago still too round and flabby for her liking, was already tightening up for its already slimmer form. She was no longer fat in the slightest, and could barely even be considered overweight.

One new change was that the pallor of her skin was fading, becoming steadily more browned over by the second. It wasn't a full on tan, of course, but she was no longer the same shade of deathly pale that she always had been before. The new tan highlighted the slim lines of muscle that could be seen when she twisted her torso from side to side. There was actual muscle there now, like she had been doing five hundred crunches every morning when she woke up! There was a dense layer of flesh on top of it, of course, all her fat deposits still on her belly and around her thighs and buns, but the amount of developing musculature was like, totally exciting and super fun.

She wondered how many different sexual positions she could get into if she was stronger. Was there more muscle strength with the muscle mass, or was it more like a steroid, just adding density?

Her hair started lengthening as well. She could feel the soft locks fluffing at her shoulders, longer than she had ever worn it since she was a little girl. Her pussy felt incredibly hot. One hand lowered to her crotch--it was a temperature change of at least five degrees. She was burning up! She needed to be filled!

And of course, her breasts tightened together, no longer loose at all, firming up entirely. Her nipples lengthened. With a little hop, she tested their bounciness--oh yes, very bouncy. Ryan's eyes were like saucers.

So many changes, all at once! It was like the serum, once taken, had a thoroughly long half-life, breaking down in incredibly slow increments! That meant much of the serum that she had taken the night before was still inside her, and this new dose was interacting with all of that reserve, intensifying the effects!

That was like, super duper cool. She giggled. She could almost feel the hot little pops sounding off in her brain, little pockets of knowledge evaporating. Science was like, the most fun thing in the world. She really ought to like, thank someone for like, coming up with it so she could be so hot and stuff.

Her tits bounced happily, and Ryan's cock pulsed upward.

She pushed her hair out of her face, noticing for the first time how her lengthened locks were once-again even blonder than before. They were a proper blond now, golden even.

Ask him if he likes the new you.

"Do you like the new me, Ryan?" Candice giggled.

Ask him if he wants to fuck you stupid.

"Do you want to fuck me stupid, stud?" She giggled again. "It won't take like, much."

Giggle, giggle. Giggle, giggle.

Without saying a word, Ryan stood up and bent her over. Her pussy was wet and hot and completely ready for him. He slid in easy, his full manly veiny rod pushing inside of her. She could feel the head of it pressing hard against her walls. He began to slap her ass infrequently, punctuating his thrusts.

"Fucking slut," he groaned. "I'll fuck you stupid, yeah. I'll fuck you like you need."

His thrusts were hard and frequent, artless. He was fucking her like some animal. She absolutely loved it, intense waves of pleasure riveting through her body.

Almost just as soon as he started though, he came. His spurts felt divine, initiating hot orgasms on Candice's end.

"Oh god," he moaned. "Oh fuck."

He can do better than that. You really need to be fucked again.

Ryan was breathing hard, stroking her body lovingly. Not yet satisfied, Candice started to rub her ass on Ryan's crotch, grinding slowly. She could feel his cock, still somewhat hard inside her, surrounded by the pool of their joined juices. He rubbed the muscles of her back, and she purred encouragingly. Everything he did to her felt so good.

"Fuck me again, Sir..." she moaned. "You can do it. I know you can. You're such a strong man...and you need to teach me my lesson..."

"Cand...Candice...wow. I'm flattered but I..."

She squeezed her cunt invitingly. Her muscle control was absolute. She gripped him gently with her pussy walls, moving her hips back and forth, stroking him back to hardness.

"Ohhhh....oh Candice..."

She could hear him breathing strongly. Taking in her scent. Taking in whatever hot new pheromones were pouring out of her. His cock quickly became hard.

Carefully, she slipped him outside of her and turned around, facing him. Then she hopped up on the table and grabbed her legs at the knees, spreading them wide.

"Fuck me, Ryan! Fuck your little bimbo slut! Fuck me like the whore I am! Fuck me! Fuck me so hard, Sir!"

His face was unbridled lust. He slipped back inside easily, holding her close. Her knees jammed up against his chest, her arms trapped. He grabbed her by her svelte back and rocked into her harder, harder, harder and harder.

"You fucking whore. You bimbo fucking whore. You fucking love this."

She did.

"Oh yes sir, I do! I do!"

Loving the fucking was biological now, just as needing even more from him was. She could feel her pussy was too much of a match for him--too tight, too wet, too hot. His fucking was hard and uncontrolled, driven by surprise; he had never been with someone as hot as her. It was impossible for him to stay inside of her for very long and not cum uncontrollably. She controlled him like that...which she enjoyed a great deal. Still, though, she longed to be with a man who would not take such control from her.

She tried to pretend he was Richter. That made her happier for a time.

"Claim it," she screamed. "Put your fucking seed in me again! I want to lick it out of my cunt!"

"God," he groaned. "The fucking filth from your mouth..."

"Fuck me until I can't walk. Ruin me, Ryan. Fucking break me down!"

With a surprised gasp, he came in her once more. Candice came with him, her mind happily turning off. Ryan had slumped against her, whispering nonsense against her shoulder, humming and shuddering.

She could feel that other presence, that breathy giggly voice, taking a firmer hold on her mind. She could not tell, caught up in the rapture of orgasm, how much she cared.

The whole thing, from seduction to the last cum, had lasted less than ten minutes.

Candice had enjoyed it, of course. She could hardly walk around not enjoying two orgasms in a row and be a properly hot babe. But like, it just wasn't right, her being so fucking hot and being "fucked" like that.

It felt like Ryan was just approaching her, like a car pushing into parallel parking. She wanted to be dealt with. She wanted to be in a car crash, no survivors except for the invulnerable hunk who ate his cereal with gasoline.

Candice wanted another round, but Ryan was already dozing. Oh well.

She slid off the table, and Ryan slid back into the high-backed chair he had started in, completely passed out.

Good girls look pretty for men when men aren't ready to fuck yet. You have to like, make him want you, sweetie!

123456...9