From Scientist to Bimbo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candice was glad for the opaqueness of their window--if she had known for certain it was a man in there, she wouldn't have been able to control herself.

It was nearing midnight when she made it back to her apartment building. There was no one around to see her curvy form strut through the hallway to the elevator, which she had to admit she was somewhat disappointed about.

When she arrived at her apartment's floor, her cunt instantly rewettened. She could smell him, smell her man, smell her Ryan.

Coquettishly, she decided to ring the doorbell even though she had the key. Her clothes were mostly gone--she had no panties, no bra, and in fact the only bit of clothing she had on that was intact was her lab coat It struggled with the stretching that her hot, new tits gave it, and barely crested her newer, tighter ass cheeks and thighs. Candice was still heavy, but now she was sexual, and she loved it.

Ryan opened the door, a bit stunned to see her. His jaw opened and then closed for several seconds. She giggled, watching him. This was fun!

"Hey love," she purred finally. "Do you like the new me?"

"Candice?"

"I know this isn't a good outfit for sexy cheerleader," she pouted. "But I thought maybe we could do sexy lab assistant."

"I...I uh...I, what?"

She grabbed his collar, pushing him inside. Shutting the door with her foot, she kept pushing Ryan until he was against the entryway wall. Her thoughts were quickly evaporating. She could feel the bubblegum-fun-fun-giggle-thought-mindset seeping over her like syrup on pancakes, soaking into every bit of her grains.

"You know," she giggled. "I'm your sexy lab assistant, Candi. You have all these super hard, complex experiments you need help with...and the next one requires your big, fat cock inside my pussy. Couldn't we play that?"

Hotly nibbling at his chin, she moved her hands onto his, letting him feel her body.

"You're...you're so...did you get a hair dye? Or...a makeover...or...a...a...gym membership?"

His hands rested on her now curvy, rather than flabby, sides. She just giggled in response. Her tits bounced lightly. That was fun, too!

She knew that the only way to deal with all those questions was just to keep turning him on.

"Gee, Mr. Scientist, I don't know." One hand slid down his pants. He was already getting hard. Good. "I think the only way we'll know for sure is if you do some careful...probing." She giggled again.

God, giggling was so fun. Why hadn't she been doing it this whole time?

"Fuck, fuck, oh..." he inhaled deeply. "Wow, you smell...god you smell good. Is that...what is that?"

"I don't know," she shook her head, dirty blond locks sliding over her face. "You're the scientist. You know all that sexy cool knowledge stuff." She giggled again. "I'm just like, your naughty little lab assistant babe."

He was fully hard now. Her thumb ran over the head of his cock expertly, spreading the tiny spurts of his precum around so she could rub his shaft even more expertly.

"Y-yeah," he nodded, grabbing her neck.

Finally, he was getting into it. His cock slid out to the side as he pressed forward, making it possible for her to keep stroking even as her newly-budding tits pressed up against his hard body.

"You've been such a bad lab assistant," he breathed in her ear. "I'm really going to have to probe deep to find out what's been getting into you."

"Oh no, Sir, I'm so sorry," she cooed. "Do you think you have an instrument that can probe me deep and hard enough?"

His hand slid up into her cunt, squeezing there firmly. "You're goddamn right I do."

Candi couldn't say anything in response, because her mind was light years away, on the space shuttle to super bliss town, population her. His hand on her cunt was perfect. Her strokes on his cock became more spastic than locomotive, her eyes completely emptying of any semblance of rational thought.

"C-Candice?" he asked, sounding worried. "Babe? Are you okay?"

He must have been really scared, because he released his hand off of her pussy. Gasping and stroking his cock, she rushed her free hand to his, urging him to replace it.

"Candice isn't here right now," she moaned. "There's only Candi. Fuck Candi, big man. Fuck Candi so hard. Pretty please?"

"Cuh-rist," he gasped.

Her strokes had picked up in intensity and frequency. His cock had gotten so big and wet.

"Yeah, Candi." He grabbed her hair, bending her backward, her neck exposed to him. She loved it. "You need to get fucked hard, Candi. Like the naughty lab assistant you are."

"Yes Sir!"

He bent her over then, pushing her head between her ankles. Her entrance was slick, hot, and exposed just for him. His cock slid across her well-lubed folds, and Candi groaned with need.

"Do you need it, little Candi? Do you need to feel my probe?"

"Oh yes sir! Fucking use me, Mr. Scientist! Teach your lab assistant whore a lesson!"

He pushed into her, his whole length moving inside in one stroke. There were times in the past, not that she could remember any of them at the moment, where it would take several minutes of lovemaking for the two to be fully joined. She wouldn't be lubed enough, or he was taking time getting hard.

But with the serum inside of her, fucking was simple and easy. Something that could be done absolutely right away.

He drove into her wildly, the full length of his cock driving into her again and again. He held nothing back, and seemingly did not care if he came straightaway. Normally he took his time, building up to a quick succession of thrusts--but now it was all thrusting, all the time, filling up Candi's hot, slick, needy pussy.

If Candi had any real connection to Candice's memories at that time, she would have recognized that it was the wildest sex that her body had ever gone through.

But Candi was not Candice, no more than Ryan was some secret scientist. The two were separate now, and Candi knew it...and rather suspected that the other personality swimming around in her mind space didn't. All for the better.

Ryan was going to cum soon. She pushed back toward him as he drove into her, needing to feel him explode as soon as possible. For Candi, sex was amazing, but it was really just a way to get cum, and therefore, cum herself. She was completely addicted to her own orgasms...and every time she saw cum, or felt it, up close, she knew she would have a hot little trip to blissworld herself.

Ryan spurted on top of her back, which was totally hot, even though she would have preferred to feel him cumming right inside of her belly. Good bimbo sluts adored a nice shot of cum inside their bodies, she knew that instinctively. As his cum hit her, though, her mind blipped off, and everything made sense. The vast, wonderful emptiness filled her...and that pesky other personality was nowhere to be found inside of her, at least for the time being.

She and Ryan both slumped down, Ryan apparently exhausted.

Laying back on the floor, his head crooked up against the wall, he stared at Candi admiringly.

"Fuck, girl," he said. "That was just, way hot. I didn't think you could do anything like that. And..."

He stopped for a moment, really looking at her.

"Hey. I mean...not that I'm complaining, but really. What happened to your body?"

She didn't answer. Words were too complicated and odd. Instead, Candi crawled toward him, one hand in front of the the other, one knee in front of the other, her tits hanging down from her chest. It was not long before she was on top of his cock, ready to suck.

"Candice...Candice, no. I really need you to wait for a minute, and..."

But she was sucking him anyway, licking and attending his cock. She needed more.

Lick lick lick, Candi thought. Yum yum yum.

"Candi," she said in a little sing-song voice. "I'm Candi. And Candi needs her hot cock candy."

She giggled. Ryan was getting hard again, even though he said he wouldn't be able to. She loved that. Maybe it was her saliva, or maybe it was just how fucking good she looked and felt, but he was getting hard inside her mouth.

Working her mouth up and down on his shaft, she ignored his protests, his groans. He was saying something about how he had no idea how this was happening. By all rights he never should have been hard again. What a silly man, thinking he knew more about men getting off than Candi. His orgasm approached quickly.

Candi sucked him harder, moaning in exultation, her own orgasm fast approaching with his. She needed it. Her body was still pulsing from the last one, but she wanted more. She would always want more.

When he sprayed inside her mouth, she felt the pure bliss of service and hotness soar through her body again. His seed was so fucking hot and gooey in her throat.

She knew that some women, when they had multiple orgasms in a row, felt subject to the law of diminishing returns. Candi was subject to no such thing. The latest one felt even better than the one before. When her mind came back online, she was still moaning and licking Ryan's cock. He ran his hands through her hair, loving her.

"Oh god," he said. "That was so good. I didn't know...I didn't know I could do that."

Candi didn't dislodge her lips. She had to have more. She moaned in protest when he tried to move her.

"No...no more," he said. "Just...come here. Let me hold you."

Two competing notions flared up inside of Candi. The first, to do what her man said. The second, to take even more cum.

"Please? Come on."

That sealed it. She didn't get asked to do anything. She was a bimbo slut babe. She got told. As far as she was concerned, anyone asking for anything from her was going about their life the wrong way and she wasn't going to encourage it. That was like, totally wrong.

So she kept sucking. She was more aggressive this time. Even angry, perhaps. She came here thinking that this was the cock. Instead, it was just one more cock.

And that was great. Cock was delicious and wonderful and the source of all good in the universe.

But she wanted the cock. The eternal. The unending. The unstoppable. She needed something much better than what Ryan had to offer. His hands moved all around her body, spasming. His body was so tired, so spent. And she just wanted to take everything he had. Her lips worked up and down on his shaft in a frenzy, but a frenzy with a purpose. Hot schlocking sounds filled the apartment.

He sprayed one more time, weaker and less than before. Candi came again, even hotter than before, her mind transporting once more to that happy nirvana where her pussy vibrated endlessly, licking him clean as she did so.

He seemed to have been knocked out completely by the last orgasm, just twitching in his slumber. Candi giggled. She was such a hot slut, to be able to do that to him.

She could take even more from him, she knew. She could suck him dry just like she did to Larry, who probably would be in the hospital if anyone ever found him.

But something held her back. Perhaps it was love for him, still floating somewhere inside of the mind space that the other one, Candice, had dominion over. And so she stood up and strutted over to the bedroom to change clothes and then to hop outside.

Candi deserved a little fun for being such a bodaciously hot babe. And she was going to make sure she got it.

* * * * *

Lightheaded and horny, Candi was humming along happily when she showed up at the newest, hottest night club in town, Heavenly.

That certainly was how she felt with all the men lined up outside looking at her as she strutted forward.

She was glad they were looking at her. She was just a hot babe, made to be looked at by men. Lots of women tried to get by in life other ways, being smart or something stupid like that. But Candi was just a sexy cool babe who wanted to be sexy cool all the time. And the people who decided what sexy and cool were just happened to be men. Sweet, glorious men with big fat cocks that she needed to make happy forever and ever.

Part of the reason the men were looking at her was how she was dressed, of course. For some odd reason that she couldn't figure out, she didn't own any pink clothing at home. The closest she could get was red, and that was practically the only dress at all that she owned! It went all the way down to the floor, which was just far too prudish and stuck-up for Candi to enjoy it properly. So she took a pair of shears and cut it down to size, showing off her nice, trim legs.

Her highest heels were just white three-inch pumps. They would do. For now.

She forewent a bra--her tits, so plump and delightful, really didn't need one to stay firm and completely bouncy. So she walked forward up to the bouncer at the front, wearing her newly-arranged red minidress, her boobs practically spilling out of it. If there was a strong wind, then it was easy for anyone looking--and there were a lot--to understand that she wasn't wearing any panties.

She caught a reflection of herself in a nearby window.

God, had her tits gotten bigger? That was really, seriously, super cool. Maybe her body just got hotter when she stuffed herself full of cum? Or maybe it was just that pink stuff she had taken, taking its time to combine with her body more and more? All the more reason to experiment and find out.

The big bouncer smiled at her, opening the partition and letting her inside. Smiling back, he slid her hand across his chest and arm, happily strutting inside.

It was a hopping place. Music blared, and everyone was dancing or trying to talk over the din of the festivities. Above the dance floor hung a series of overly developed female angels, obviously robots. Every thirty seconds or so, they would blow on their trumpets, flooding the floor below with cool vapor.

Up at the bar, she saw two guys standing around, scoping out the dance floor. One was tall with dark gelled hair, his nose bent a little like it had been broken in the past. The other was shorter, stouter, his lips wide and friendly. They seemed like old friends, and were callously and openly eying and judging every woman that walked past.

She liked them, of course. Men deserved to judge women. Men had all the power. They had hot, precious, wonderful cum, and they could judge or think or run anything they wanted just so long as Candi got lots and lots of that.

Biting her lower lip and twirling her short hair around one finger, she strutted toward them. She knew that, sooner or later, studs like them would have lots of women throwing themselves at their feet.

Candi certainly wasn't the prettiest girl in the club--she could see ten or twelve who easily outdid her. They were just inspirations for her to look hotter in the future, and also to try harder now. In the lust-addled haze of her mind, she made a mental note to fix her hotness next time she came around. More bimbo serum would probably do the trick.

Bimbo serum! That was such a cool name. Serum was a really great word because it was so much like semen and semen was just some super complicated name for hot white man jizz that she longed to bathe herself in every second of every day.

She said nothing when she arrived in front of the two men, occupying the space before them, just waiting for them to speak.

"Hey, beautiful," said the shorter one. "You're looking fine tonight."

She giggled and smiled. "I know, right! I'm way hotter than any old stuffy college professor or anything, aren't I?"

They didn't seem to know what to say.

"Yeah," they said together. "Totally."

She liked that they were doing things together. She had several ideas about other group activities they could be involved in.

"So, are you studs going to buy me a drink, or what?" She giggled, stroking the chest of one while playfully squeezing the crotch of the other. "Or I mean, we could just start bumping and grinding? Or like, something?"

Her fingers slipped through the belt loops of Gelled Hair behind her, pulling his crotch close to her hips. A new song switched on and she started to slide her ass up against his thighs, all the while smiling at his friend, Shorter Guy, whose gaze had become firmly affixed to Candi's cleavage.

Almost no one was dancing at the bar. She saw the bartender giving them some sidelong looks--though she flashed a quick smile at him, before drawing her fingers down her chest. She wanted him to know that he could have some too if he just asked.

The song ended, and she was still leaning into both men, one of her sleek thighs firmly pressing into his crotch. Leaning into one stud's ear, she licked his neck and then pressed her tits hard against his chest.

"I'd really like for you to take me into the bathroom and fuck me like, totally stupid," she said, smiling. She grabbed his friend. "Both of you."

The two men looked at each other. One shrugged, and the other nodded. Both of their eyes seemed really glazed over from being so close to her. She could feel their pulsing cocks, stiffening rapidly. It was maddening not to have them stuffing her silly.

"Okay, slut," the gelled-haired one said. "Lead the way."

She was happy to. When she was in front of men, she could walk as sexily as she knew how, knowing they were watching her ass as she went. It was important for a girl to walk sexy, really important. One foot right in front of the other, swaying the ass hotly. A girl's walk was an advertisement, a promise to a man. If she put effort into walking sexy, just imagine the effort she would put into having great sex!

They passed several people as they traveled. The men looked down at her breasts, displayed so openly. The women looked at her with some disdain.

That would change. She would change them. She'd make sure she was a model for them, a way to be. Bimbo was best, after all.

As soon as they entered the bathroom, she locked the door and then got on her knees.

"I thought we could start by you two fucking my face?" she asked hopefully. "But um, like, it's whatever you would like."

They seemed to have lost the capacity for speech in the face of such a willing woman. First Gelled Hair dropped his pants, then Shorter Guy. Gelled Hair shoved his cock against the side of her face, sliding it up and down her cheeks. She liked that a lot, even though it wasn't quite all-the-way hard yet. Then Shorter Guy came by and slipped his still-hardening cock inside of her lips. Candi sucked eagerly, her lips sliding ably over the head, so happy to be of service.

Not wanting Gelled Hair to be left out, she began stroking his cock, using the precum that had started to develop to make each stroke even slicker. But before long, guilt started to overwhelm her. There was that other wonderful cock, right there, not being sucked!

She popped her mouth off of Shorter Guy's big rod, stroking it just as she had the other, and started sucking on Gelled Hair's. This went on for several minutes as she eagerly sucked the one stud's cock, still stroking the other, trading back and forth.

They were high-fiving each other and each stroking her hair as she slid her hot, pink bimbo mouth back and forth, back and forth.

After sucking and stroking for several minutes, she could feel their orgasms arriving, their bodies tightening.

"Oh fuck," said Gelled Hair.

"Oh, oh god," said Shorter Guy.

Candi resolved to suck them as long and as hard as she could, switching frequently to make sure she got that furious, fast first load of cum right in her mouth. Shorter Guy came just seconds first, and she swallowed him down. As she did, Gelled Hair shot into her hair and the side of her face. She rapidly slipped her mouth back onto Gelled Hair, swallowing him down too, wanting as much as possible building up inside of her. When she stroked, she did it just gently enough to encourage more spurts, and just hard enough to make it feel extra good for them.

123456...9