From Scientist to Bimbo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candi's self-diddling was quite pronounced now. She couldn't stop herself. She hardly wanted to.

"Candi, I mean, like, are you like, hearing yourself?" Lacey's face was getting a little red with exasperation. "You had a degree! Lots of them! They were all like, pretty super cool, and about science and stuff!"

"Lacey..." Suzanne was shaking her head, setting down her tea. "Lacey, listen to yourself. I think...I think like, a thing...a thing has...happened? And like...there's stuff in the tea?"

"Oh, like, my god," said Lacey, staring at Candi, who had slipped a hand down between her pink stocking-clad thighs. "Candi, you did like, something. So that...um, oh god. Some smarty thing to make our tea all funny and bimboey and ohhh god you are just finger fucking the fuck out of your hot little cunt, aren't you Candi, you hot bimbo fucking slut ohmygod!."

Candi giggled and nodded, fucking herself harder. "Doesn't it look like fun? You ought to try it."

"Ought to...ought to try it," they said in unison.

"N-no!" said Suzanne, standing up quickly.

Instantly she fell back down. That was regular. The serum would continue to affect her sense of balance while standing unless she was on her tippie toes or on high heels. Futilely, she tried to stand again, her body wavering.

"I'm a doctor, I'm not s-some like, some floozy, slutty, hot, fingerfucking, supersexy, like, totally hot yummy babe that just wants to get like, super hard cocks in me all the time while I beg for moreeee ohmygod Candiiii..."

Suzanne--or Suzi now, most likely--fell to her knees. Her hand slipped down inside of her tight denim jeans, staring at Candi's picture-perfect body, so sleek and tanned and delicious. Candi slipped off the couch and wrapped her arms around Suzi's slender body, unbuckling her pants. Suzi was gasping, her eyes wide, as Candi kissed her hotly. Suzi resisted at first, but then her hands came up to try and push Candi away.

Instead, her hands landed on Candi's tits, and Candi instantly had an orgasm, kissing Suzi even harder. Candi's fingers slid up inside of her friends pussy, wanting her to feel just as good as she did now. Orgasms were an expression of kindness and love, and Candi had nothing but love for her new bimbo babe sisters. Maybe Master would even let them be upgraded to fuckslutslaves, just like her.

"Ohhh my gaawddd...why...whyyy did you do...why do this?" Lacey panted, trying desperately and failing not to grab her tits and cunt.

Much to Suzi's chagrin, Candi broke away from kissing just for a moment.

"Because like, that's what girls are for, silly. Now take your clothes off and come kiss us. We want you."

Suzi nodded, her thickening hair mixing in with Candi's. Candi could smell the fire of lust smoking inside of her friend.

"Yeah, Lacey. Come here and like, give us kisses and stuff. Canndi is ohhhh ohhh she's like ohhhh fingerinnng my cunntt soooo goood ohmygoddd!"

Lacey seemingly could not wait anymore. She stripped her dress off, her once-small tits expanding rapidly on her tiny Filipino frame. Her dark skin was quickly becoming shinier, her hair longer and thicker and blonder. Candi had never seen a Filipino bimbo before. It was like, really cool to watch one arriving.

Lacey sank down and started kissing Candi's neck. Suzi, so happy her friend was joining the fun, slipped her fingers up inside of the Filipino's sizzling hot pussy.

For a short while, Candi had to press her chest forward quite bit for her nipples to rub against anything. That didn't last, though. Soon, Suzi and Lacey's breast were all competing for space, each girl chaining their orgasms. One girl would shake uncontrollably from the blissful release, which led to enough movement on another engorged nipple to create another orgasm, which created enough shaking and cooing for another orgasm, and so on. They would keep going until they passed out.

She had spiked the tea with Master's special dose, which was enough to turn girls into special-hot fuckslut bimbos just like Candi within a matter of minutes. Master was like, so very smart and stuff, knowing how to do stuff like that.

Oh, Master!

He was waiting for Candi to give the all-clear...though probably by now he could hear their moaning and screaming to figure out what happened.

Candi drew away, Suzi and Lacey latched firmly on to her tits. In between sweet, hot little mini-orgasms from their attentive licking, she called out.

"Master? Would it, like, please you to come and totally fuck our brains away?"

She heard him stomping through the enormous house. He rounded the corner, his massive body finally able to be seen. He was so fucking enormous and cool. Completely naked, his muscles gleamed in the light. The size of his muscles was almost beyond Candi's fragile comprehension. Just one of his biceps was the size of her legs pressed together.

He took a seat down on the couch. It sagged down with his weight. "Attend me," he ordered the girls. "Be the hot little sluts you were born to be."

All three girls obeyed happily, their three slender tits-on-sticks frames fitting easily within the space of his enormously muscular thighs. Candi, first of her kind and the servant with the longest tenure, got the honored sucking spot in the center. Lacey was on her right and Suzi on her left.

Each girl pushed her tits against his shaft, which quickly bubbled over with precum--Master could command it to arrive at will, lubricating his cock and their tits. His cock was so enormous that there was enough for each of them to kiss and lick all at once when they leaned in.

Candi would envelope her mouth over the enormous, bulbous purple head of his world-shattering cock, and the other two girls would rub their tits together hard on his shaft, massaging him endlessly. They kissed each other madly, sliding his perfect cock between their puffy, big bimbo lips. Candi loved the taste of cock so much, and she just knew that Suzi and Lacey did too.

She could see how excited he was getting. He was going to cum soon. That was so hot.

"Please cum," she cooed. "Please cum all over us, Master! Cum on your new slaves!"

"Come on us, please," Lacey and Suzi moaned. New bimbos often had similar thought patterns, essentially mirroring each other. Independent thought was completely and truly gone from their heads. "Cum all over us just like you deserve, Sir!"

With a groan, he came like a fountain, spurting high in the air. Candi watched the long, hot white jets of jizz spiral and thicken in the air before falling down on her face. She felt like she had won the lottery. There was so much of it, spilling out all over the tits of the three of them, soaking them down entirely. Their trio of paired tits were soaked entirely with his amazing goo, and they used it just to massage his cock even more, just as he deserved. Already, he was hard again.

More than just being hard, he was barely winded. Candi knew that if he wanted to, he could cum again, right away, probably even unleashing more. He was so powerful and sexy like that. Lacey and Suzi, though were completely agog with orgasmic ecstasy, looking up at their new Master with blank worship in their eyes. They each took a leg, holding him tight and crushing their enormous tits on his knees. His big hands stroked their heads.

"All right," he said to Lacey and Suzi. "How many sexy friends do you have?"

As they answered, Candi slid up next to him and stroked his cock happily, enjoying her favored spot. It would be so much fun turning all the hot women in the world into her Master's bimbo sluts.

# # #

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this, please let me know! I'm always looking to find out more about what turns readers on.

1...456789