From Scientist to Bimbo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richter!

If he mentioned it at all to her boss Randall Wright, she would be fired on the spot. She had to fix this, somehow. She had to make everything better again. She could keep her job and fix the whole mess and still someone stay hot. Just a little hot. Not bimbo hot like she was now. Not stupidly-sexy big-titted hot without a thought on her mind hot.

Just...regular hot. Good hot. Sexy hot for Ryan. Yes. That would be like, totally doable. And she would be too!

When she walked into the bedroom to take a nap and try and clear her head, she saw Ryan there, packing a bag. A low, deep pit formed in her stomach.

"What...what are you doing?"

He looked angry, as if he was mad that she had even asked the question.

"Candice, I'm done with this."

"W-what?"

"I'm done with this. I can't be with you anymore. You've...you've changed. You have literally changed into a different person! How on earth am I supposed to be with you now?"

"But you..." tears started forming in her eyes. "You're the one who wanted this to begin with!"

"I know I said I wanted you to be more active," he shook his head, moving around the bed and back to the closet where she had left his clothes in a pile. "But this has gotten out of control. I don't want this. And whenever I ask you to stop, you just seem to want more. So this is done, now. All of this. You and me."

"Please, Ryan," she stepped forward, her hands out a bit. "Please don't go. I need you with me."

"More than you need to be a bimbo?"

"Yes! Of course!"

He stared at her, his mouth open for a moment. "I don't believe that. You're normal, now, right? That's what you think? And look at what you're wearing."

What was wrong with what she was wearing? She had changed after waking up in the lab, very glad she kept a change of clothes in her bag. A very business-like tiny orange minidress that bared her cleavage in a respectable way. Her heels matched. That was professional, too. And they were only five-inches high--not six inches, like what Candi would have wanted. The bangles on her wrists were bright white.

"You don't see it, do you? You don't see yourself." He took a breath. "I'm going to the bathroom. I want you not to be here when I get out. That will make it easier. If you can...if you can get help, change back to normal somehow? Be normal again? You let me know. But until then, we're through. Okay?"

She said nothing, just whining wordlessly when he stepped into the bathroom. Why couldn't she stand up for herself? Why couldn't she say anything?

I can take care of this. Let me in charge...and he'll never want to leave. I guarantee it, sweetie.

Candice moaned hotly. That was...that was a really hot idea. She slipped a hand up to her nipple, tweaking it just a bit.

Whatever Candice was doing wasn't working, right? It was time to try a different tactic. Just a little, itty bit of Candi juice to keep him around. She went to her purse, pulling out a vial.

Coming out of the bathroom, Ryan saw her sneaking a drink.

"What the fuck? What in the fuck are you doing? Goddammit, girl. You have to stop!"

She giggled. Words were so silly and useless. Of course he had been winning so far--they had been using words! But using words wasn't what women were for. Women were for fucking. Women were for hard, volatile abuse that was just barely on the right side of the law.

The haze of Candi swept over the hot blonde's mind, taking control.

"Gosh, handsome," she giggled. "I'm like, so very sorry. You seem really upset."

She bent over at the bed. It was low enough that her ass was very, very high in the air. "I guess you better spank me, huh?"

"Wh-what?"

"You better spank me. I've been so bad. You ought to spank me SO hard to teach me a lesson. Right?"

She shook her ass at him, the flesh jiggling enticingly. Her buns were perfectly bronzed, even though they hadn't seen the light of day in maybe years.

He came near. She could almost hear him trying to make the decision. It was so, sooo hard to think when she was so beautifully hot, and it was such a thrill knowing that he was just as affected as she was by her hotness, almost.

He tapped her ass with his palm. Surely, he could see that she didn't have panties on.

"Come on, baby," she cooed. "I thought you wanted to punish me. Spank me. Hit me hard. Make me learn your will."

He slapped her harder.

"Yeah, baby. Spank your slut. Teach me how to listen to you."

He spanked her even harder. "Yes," she cried, her pussy juices dripping down on the bed. "Don't leave me a choice!"

He was slapping her openly now, as hard as he could. He'd probably leave a bruise on her ass--though Candi didn't think she actually could bruise anymore. Or at least, not for very long. That wouldn't be very bimbo, would it, to have bruises?

His pants dropped down, kicked to the wall. Immediately, his rock-hard cock plunged deep inside of her. She came immediately, and then again when he continued to fuck her. His thighs slapped against her ass, the sound filling the bedroom.

Candi giggled over and over. She was ruining that bitch Candice's relationship in her very own bedroom! That was so sexy.

Pumping vigorously, he continued to slap her ass. She could feel him getting closer to the edge.

"Yes," she cried. "Spank me, sir! Spank me like the bad little girl that I am! Spank me so hard, please!"

That seemed to be too much for him. He sprayed inside her, continuing to spank her harder and harder as he did. Candi came with him, hot bubblegum popping sounds filling her mind. Little bits of Candice dissolving out of existence. How fun.

He exited out of her, collapsing on the bed. He stared up at her, his eyes wide with lust.

"God. You're so hot. I didn't know you liked that."

"There's all sorts of things you don't know about me."

She slipped her hand around his cock. He looked somewhat terrified.

"Oh jeez, no way. I just came. I can't do this marathon again. Please. Please don't, Candice. Listen to me."

She giggled. "I'm listening to your cock, baby."

It was already stiffening.

"N-no, Candice. Please..."

"Candi."

"Candi, then. Please. Don't...don't do this."

She ignored him. She would make him like it. He was the one who wanted this, after all.

* * * * *

Candice woke up suddenly, a long fat cock deep inside of her mouth. She slid herself away--somewhat reluctantly--trying to get her bearings. The cock belonged to some man she didn't recognize, sleeping next to another man who she had no recollection of. They were all three on top of a springy, soft mattress with the sheets all spread out and ripped.

There was no bed to the mattress--it was positioned directly on the floor. A college apartment, it seemed like, from the videogame posters all over the walls and the swimsuit calendars that Candice would have hated just a week ago. There was a large black videogame console in the corner humming along, and a flat screen television posted on the wall.

Candice was naked, she realized suddenly, or near enough. Thigh-high white leather boots didn't really count as shoes, did they? Her dress was ripped, hanging off a computer chair next to a tall, gross-looking bong and a series of liquor bottles.

The two young men were entirely motionless.

Terrified, Candice touched their necks. Alive, still. Their pulses weak.

Candi. This was all Candi's doing. Candice was beginning to seriously resent the seductive bimbo, her gorgeous body, her easy, lighthearted way of looking at terribly serious actions.

And, though she wouldn't admit, part of her resentment was jealousy. Candi made it all seem so fun and effortless.

What's more effortless than being like, super fun and totally what guys want you to be? Just give in, silly.

Shut. Up!

Candice put her hands to her head, trying to clear her thoughts. She had to focus on the situation at hand.

Whatever Candi did to men, she had done to these two. Candice could feel the cum inside of her, the salty taste inside of her mouth. None of her orifices were sore, but she imagined that they definitely would be if it had not been for Candi's remarkable recuperative abilities.

She giggled. She was thinking such big words.

No--no! Recuperative was not a big word, dammit! It was a perfectly normal word that perfectly normal women thought! There was no such thing as big words or small words or hard words, there were just words! She was not some brainless bimbo slut!

Except that she, or her body anyway, had just encouraged fucking so hard that two men were completely passed out from it and showed no signs of waking any time soon.

She should call the hospital, she thought. Those other guys needed to go the hospital--Larry, the policemen. And if they needed a trip to the hospital, after furiously fucking a lesser Candi, a Candi not quite as fully formed as the one that Candice had enabled now, then these two would definitely need one.

She wondered why Ryan hadn't need to go so far, like the others. Was he that strong? Or was her love for him affecting Candi, so that she didn't go as far with him with all the others? Candice wanted to believe that. That made her think she still had a chance.

Some men probably needed a trip to the doctor just from looking at her now, she thought smugly. Her legs were so long and sleek, like she was wearing permanent nylons. Her abs were a perfectly formed six-pack, her core perfect for positioning herself in all sorts of manners for fucking. Her hair was so completely long and bright bright cover girl blonde, and sooo thick and fluffy. It made her sleepy and horny, just gathering up her hair and stroking it against one of her lovely cheeks...

Oh god.

Snap out of it, Candice! You can do this! You're better than this! You can find...find a cure or something! Some fancy, like, medical thing that would help stuff! And stuff.

You're like, a doctor person. A serious, super good doctor gal who knows how to do sciencey-things!

Shit.

A shower, that was what she needed. Just a quick shower to get her mind in shape and to stop thinking about super silly hot ultra sexy things all the time. That was all. Just a good little hot shower and she would be perfectly good to go. Yes. That was a great idea. She picked up her purse, sitting on top of a busted computer monitor.

She walked through the wrecked apartment--in three places, she found imprints where the two studs had apparently fucked her against the wall--maneuvering through shattered glass, turned over beer cans, broken furniture, and sticky carpet. It was sort of a hot thought thinking that it was perfectly possible that all this disarray had occurred purely because of how hot she had become.

She slipped into the bathroom and right away turned on the shower, taking care not to look at the mirror. She put her purse on top of the gross toilet.

From one side, she put a towel over the mirror before even getting inside the shower so that she wouldn't accidentally see herself. She was quite certain she was just too fucking hot now to think about anything else except being even hotter and sexier if she happened to see her reflection. And Candice couldn't possibly do that now--there was too much at stake.

The water was hot and refreshing, just what she needed. She did her best not to rub her nipples or her pussy--though the water running over them was pure, hot, sexy, fun titillation. It was so much mental effort not to squeeze a nipple and then rub a hot, pink fingernail up and down her sexy, wet clit, just to have one nice little cum to clear her mind...but she could do it. She was a strong, independent woman who knew how to take care of herself, dammit.

She stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel without thinking very much. She struggled through drying off her chest and between her thighs, taking it slow enough to let the fog dissipate from the mirror.

And that was when she realized that the towel she grabbed was the one she had placed over the mirror.

Oh no. Shields up! Red alert! Get out of the bathroom!

She made to open the door, and out of the corner of her eye noticed the way her hair--already mostly dry, and fluffy and perfectly styled and coiffed, another odd side-effect of the serum--flew about and her sexy lateral muscles combined with her obliques. Oh, that was cool. She looked so nice. She stepped back into the middle of the bathroom, and then reached toward the door again.

Oh yes. Her abs were looking sooo good. She was fit as a fiddle. Fit as a fiddle in the middle of a diddle.

She giggled. It was so fun and sexy to have fun, loose thoughts like that.

Standing in front of the mirror now, the towel down at her feet, she preened, turning this way and that. Oh god, yeah. Her musculature was amazing. Her ass looked like she was wearing high heels all the time, her buns so tight and firm and heart-shaped. The smooth, hot lines of her muscles led in a line straight down to her pussy, and then straight back up to her tits, widening out perfectly.

Mmph. She was perfection. Hot, sexy, bimbo blonde perfection.

"I love being this hot," she said, her voice sing-songy and fun.

That's funny. That didn't really sound like her voice. Her voice was a little deeper, a little more serious. That sounded like...

Oh...oh no. Oh no wait.

"Being hot like this is all guys want from me, so that's all I want from me. I should really work on being this hot all the time."

All...all the time?

Her fingers started moving over toward that hot, blissful, molten place between her thighs that had been neglected for so very long now.

"Oh, that's a good girl," purred Candi. "Go on ahead. Touch there. Touch right there..."

Candice couldn't help it. She was just so very hot. Her fingers landed on her pussy and began stroking immediately. Right away, she felt as though she was seven-eighths of the way to a wonderfully hot little cum.

"Oh, that's sooo good, baby. God you're so good at that. You make me sooo happy, love. Don't I make you happy?"

Internally, Candice whimpered. It seemed like she couldn't speak anymore. Candi had complete control.

"It's time to go find some hot new studs to fuck, huh? I think that Richter guy really wants me back."

Candi breathed happily. "And I really want him back. I just like, couldn't find him last night. Oh well. I'm sure he'll find me. I'm too super hot not to find."

But...but the hospital. They...they need to go.

"Don't be silly, love. If they can't keep up with me, then who cares what happens to them? It's their own fault for not being manly enough. Now, that billionaire stud you keep trying to run away from...he's awfully interesting..."

N-no...noooo, Candi, please, no! He's so evil. Please. I love Ryan.

"Ryan is a wimp. A hottie like me deserves a big, hot stud who knows how to fuck me and use me and keep me under control. Richter's evil, and I'm going to be his evil little queen bimbo bitch. Isn't that great? He deserves someone who'll suck him off while he fires employees. Someone to give him a nice relaxing handie after a hard day of stomping on shitty little mudhut countries. Doesn't that sound like totally great, baby?"

She giggled. Candice tried to repress the urge to spin around happily. She ended up shrugging her shoulders oddly.

"Now, I put a little extra serum in my purse, just in case you decided to rear your silly little head again. Won't you be a dear and take it? You're like, sort of a sickness. And I need to take my medicine so that I don't have to worry about you anymore."

N-nooo. No, please.

"Come on, Candice. You know that I'm better than you. I'm your hot little inner bimbo. You can't help but want to turn into me alllll the time. Please become hot Candi again? Hot lil' Candi wants to come out and play soooo bad..."

Mmmph.

"Don't you want me, Candice?"

Oh...ohhh yesss...

"Don't you love me?"

Candice was fingering her cunt so hard. Her orgasm was approaching. If she could just get there...her thoughts would clear, and she could run away. Turn herself in!

She came, her body shuddering against the bathroom wall.

Oh...oh no.

And Candi was right there, looking back at her, licking her lips, panting.

"Don't you love me, Candice? Finger that pussy if you love me."

Her thoughts whimpering still, Candice began sliding her fingers inside of her pussy. Her hand slipped inside her bag, grabbing the vial of serum right there.

"Do what I want, Candice baby. Get rid of yourself. Candi needs to be in charge for a while. With you running things, we've both been miserable. Let me do what I do, and we'll both be so much happier. Okay? You're like, a sickness. Take the cure."

Candice was a sickness. Yeah. Yeah, that sounded right.

She didn't deserve to stick around. Candi was so right. She would be so happy without her.

She could see it so clearly. Raising the vial above her mouth, just letting it empty out.

"This is for you, Candi," she would moan hotly. "I love you!"

But no. She let the vial slide down the sink instead.

With one final burst of willpower, she ran out of the bathroom, away from the mirror.

Noooo! Nooo! Candice, go back there! Lick it up, you bitch! Lick it up and let me win!

But Candice rushed out, ashamed and terrified. She had been so close to giving in, and she still wanted to!

She needed help. She needed to talk to Ryan.

* * * * *

Later that evening, Candice opened the door to see Ryan standing outside her apartment.

"Thank you for seeing me," she said, stepping aside to let him in.

"Yeah whatever. Just know that the second this gets weird, I'm running."

"I know! I know you will. I understand."

She took a breath. He was so tense. She wanted to rub his back, let him relax. Give him a nice little blowjob, maybe.

Have him fuck you like the bimbo slut you are. That'll relax him for sure.

She ticked her head, trying to ignore the voice. She had taken a cold shower for two hours after getting home. Now she was dressed in thick sweatpants, and her thickest flannel sweater, the one with the heavy fur shoulders. The unsexiest stuff she could find. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail. Ryan was waiting for her to speak.

"I know it's really...I know it's difficult for you, after all we've been through. I want you to know I understand that, and I understand that I don't have any right to much of your sympathy right now."

"Yeah, no kidding. Have you been following the news? There are guys in the hospital!"

He shook his head, throwing his hands up in the air.

"Christ, Candice. You could have put me in the hospital. Did you think about that? What if you had hurt me? Would you be able to live with yourself?"

Tears started flowing down her beautiful face.

"You're right! You're right, I'm so sorry. I'm so scared, Ryan! I can't stop this and I want to and I don't know how and I'm just so scared."

His face softened then. He came forward and held her tight. She loved that. It was pure comfort, nothing sexual. The thickness of her sweater held in anything that her body might have done to change that.

She held him, then, truly believing everything would be okay.

"I'll quit it," she said. "I'll quit all of it, I promise. No more serum. No more Candi. No more of any of it. Just me. Please."

"Okay," he said. "Okay. I can't...I can't say if I can stay with you or not."

She nodded.

"I understand. But I just...please, can you help me? Help me try to change it?"

It was his turn to nod. "Of course. Anything. You're so smart, Candice. You'll figure this out. I know you will."

1...456789