From Sea to Shore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For minutes he pounded Jaina into the sheets, listening to her whining squeals and the friction of their bodies, relishing the warm tightness of her pussy, but then the footsteps returned, stopped outside her door, and the knock knock knock of knuckles upon wood interrupted them.

"Lady Proudmoore!"

The Captain's voice roused her and she lifted her head to look at the door. She took a deep breath, cleared her throat, and then called back in the most normal, composed, levelheaded voice she'd ever mustered: "What is it?"

"I just wanted to check on you." The Captain paused. Kalthenar resumed his thrusting, earning the half-forced ire of Jaina who glared back at him. "No sign of the naga, but we may be delayed due to the storm."

Wickedly, his strokes continued at the same tempo as before, and the thumping of their bodies, the vulgar slapping of flesh on flesh, could once again be heard within the small cabin.

"That's fine," Jaina said, biting back a moan. "As long as we arrive safely."

"Of course. Have you seen the elf?"

She looked back at him and he squeezed her hips encouragingly.

"No."

"I can't find the bastard. Not much point being here if he's not protecting you."

Before she could respond, he swatted her behind, the crackling sound of his hand spanking her ass masked by a convenient boom of thunder outside.

Ducking her head and stifling a yelp, she hissed in a draft of air before throwing her hair back and speaking again. "He does his job very well. I'm sure wherever he is he's earning every coin I'm paying him."

"As you say," the Captain agreed, though he very clearly didn't. "Good night."

When he was gone, Jaina grinned.

"That was exciting."

"I can take you out on deck if you'd like."

"That'd be too exciting."

Free to let loose, he beat a steady stream of moans and cries out of her, pumping her drooling pussy and spanking her ass cherry red. Her needy body, lush and beautifully sculpted, shook with climax after climax, and he, too, was nearing his limit. Animalistic now, grunting and groaning as he filled her again and again, their flesh smacking together three times a second. Sweating, roaring, hips practically a blur, struggling to hold on as long as possible before pulling out and fisting his cock, jerking it off onto the curve of her back and the round cheeks of her ass.

She moaned, satisfied and exhausted as his cum rained down upon her in long ropes and splattering droplets. When he was through, they laid together, panting and recovering amongst the crumpled sheets.

Jaina recovered first, settling herself between his legs and drawing his length into her mouth. Sucking him clean and earning a bit of leftover cream that she promptly swallowed.

"Is this what you were after when you hired me?" he asked.

"Absolutely not." She laughed and patted his thigh. "Now get dressed. My assistant should be here shortly and I don't care to explain this to her."

Kalthenar did as he was asked, and when he turned to look at her she was standing, fully dressed, with a pleasant smile on her face.

"I'll try not to reveal myself when I leave," he said.

She shook her head. "Oh no, you're not leaving through that door."

"Then--"

The air about him rumbled, and he felt weightless for but a second before Jaina's smiling face and her room disappeared, and he found himself back in his own cabin.

Very convenient.

12