From Shy to Wild

Story Info
Wild Neighbors.
3.9k words
4.11
5.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't terribly happy about moving. My wife and I had a good life, good jobs, friends and pretty much had everything we wanted. We have been married over 30 years, with a good relationship. All that changed as one by one the kids moved away from us, settling in a distant part of the state.

My wife became restless. She wanted to be near our kids and the new grand kids. I was content where I was but eventually she wore me down and we sold our long time home and moved. It was tough leaving something you have spent most of your life building.

Eventually we settled into our new life. We bought a very nice home and started new jobs. My wife was terribly happy, and I was happy for her. I wasn't as enamored of our new life but kept it to myself as I did not want to upset her happiness. Fortunately things were about to get more interesting.

On the back side of our property lived a younger couple, Mark and Beth. They are in their 30s and I met Mark one day when we were both out mowing our lawns. He seemed nice enough and laid back and we talked for some time before going back to keeping our lawns looking nice. The next time I was mowing I met his wife, Beth, while she was out doing their mowing. She is a bigger lady but also seemed nice. I had to concentrate to keep my eyes where they belonged as she had very large breasts that were very exposed in the shirt she was wearing. I had noticed them bouncing around as she rode her mower, before we stopped to talk.

Over time my wife also met Mark and Beth. The women would often walk around our adjacent properties looking at all the flowers and bushes the previous owners had planted. They became fast friends and we all got along well. It was nice to have friends in our new local.

My wife took to going over to visit Beth and spending a few hours talking and whatever else women do when they are together. I would often go over after doing things around the house and have a few drinks with Mark and meet my wife at their house. As time went by my wife spent more and more time with Beth. She dropped subtle innuendo's that Beth was very sexual in nature. Some of it must have been rubbing off on my wife, as she was becoming much more amourous in bed. This was a welcome change and I started to think the move had been a good thing.

On just another typical saturday my wife mentioned that she was going to see Beth. I was Mowing the lawn and working on the roof gutters and told her I would be over later. She said I should get a shower before I went over to Mark and Beth's house as I would be all grass and sweaty. I didn't think much of it at the time. She was probably right.

Time slipped away from me and it was early afternoon before I was done everything I wanted to complete around our home. I jumped in the shower and cleaned up. For the last couple of hours I had been drinking a bit and had a decent buzz going. I walked over to visit with Mark, collect my wife, and maybe have another drink in the process.

When I got to the door Mark let me in and ushered me to his upstairs man cave. I didn't see my wife but Mark said she and Beth were doing girl stuff. He laughed. I didn't get the joke but he seemed quite amused. Mark's room was nice and big. A big screen T.V. took up a lot of one wall. There were a couple overstuffed chairs and a couch. In the wall to my right there was a door. I didn't know where that went and had never thought much about it.

Mark went to the built in bar and started making me a drink while I made myself comfortable. He brought over a glass for each of us. I took mine and took a large drink. The drink was really strong but good. It was a long island iced tea, one of my favorite drinks, but there was a ton of alcohol in it. Mark and I sat there talking sports and about our week. Every now and then I could hear something from the room next door. I could hear the sounds through the door that I had seen and figured that must be where the girls were.

I hadn't really noticed it but Mark had slowly been steering our conversation around. Before I knew it we were talking about sex stuff like guys sometimes do. Mark was getting pretty into it and started telling me about thinks Beth liked, and how aggressive she could become. He suddenly asked me if my wife, Jess, was more aggressive or passive in bed. I was a little uncomfortable because I knew Jess wouldn't want me talking about this with anyone. If I hadn't been drunk I probably would have changed the subject but I answered Mark, telling him that Jess was very passive and not at all aggressive.

Mark told me that he and Beth had figured that out very quickly. Then he shocked me by saying that Beth had decided to see just how passive, and even submissive Jess was. He then asked if I was the jealous type. I replied that Jess had never given me any reason to be jealous. Mark looked at me rather intently and walked over and took the T.V. remote off a table. He clicked on the T.V. and what I saw would forever change the way I viewed my wife.

The large screen flicked on, and on the screen I could clearly see Beth. She was laying propped up in a huge bed. She was naked and her tits were magnificent. Large and firm with a pale color her tits were topped with tiny nipples that were very hard and extended out from her breasts. She was obviously very turned on. Beth was looking at the camera with a sexy smile on her face. I had been shocked when I first saw the screen but now I took in more of what was going on. A woman was laying between Beth's legs and was obviously eating her pussy. Beth had two hands on the back of the womans head, keeping her face tight to her cunt and moving the womans head where she wanted it. I could clearly hear both women moaning.

As I looked closer I could see that the woman eating Beth's pussy was tied to the bed, her arms and legs stretched out to the sides. She certainly didn't seem to mind. It was obvious that she was loving eating Beth's wet vagina. As I took in more of the scene I could see the woman eating Beth moving back and forth, and I could soon see why. Using the remote in her hand Beth caused the camera feeding the video to zoom out. As it pulled back Mark came into view. I watched as the feed zoomed out I could see Mark pumping his cock in and out of the woman from behind, her ass shaking with every deep, hard thrust. Beth was a wizard with the camera, and now she panned in, closing in on Mark's cock. What I could see of his cock was wet and shiny. Large veins covered what was obviously a very big, very hard cock. The woman lying beneath him suddenly stiffened and then started thrashing about. Mark continued to pound his cock into her as she came forcibly, groaning into the pussy her face was pressed into.

The camera view pulled back once again, and I could see all the action. Beth was now wildly humping her face into the poor tied girl, grinding her clit into the womans mouth. Suddenly I could see her mouth open wide and a low moan, almost a growl spewed forth. Beth pulled even harder on the womans head, and I could hear her gasping for air as Beth came, shaking and quivering, her big tits bouncing all over.

The action was far from over. After a moment Beth came down from her sexual high and moved off the bed. The camera tilted wildly for a moment then became steady. Beth had moved it off the stand and was holding it, pointing it towards her husband.

He was still fucking the woman beneath him when I heard Beth say in a loud, demanding voice, "Tell him you what you want!"

The womans head was turned away from the camera but I could clearly hear her.

"Do it," she said. "Please do it."

"You'll have to do better than that." Beth said. "Tell him what you want or your not getting it!"

The woman moaned and somehow even laying face down looked defeated.

"Please fuck my ass with your big cock," she asked.

Without further ado I watched as Mark pulled his cock from the womans vagina. It was my turn to gasp a little. Mark's cock had to be 9 or 10 inches long, and thick. He pushed the head of that monster against the woman's asshole and started pushing. I watched in awe as his cock bent a little then straightened as the head slid smoothly into her little ass.

The woman on the bed made a contented sigh as more and more of that big cock worked its way into her. Mark was slowly but steadily pumping back and forth, taking his time, working his way in. It was only a moment or two before I watched, amazed, as his balls rested on her ass.

" Here we go Jess," Mark said, and started pumping my wifes ass with his huge cock. Hard.

I should have been more surprised but by now I had figured out what Mark was showing me. I couldn't believe how turned on I was. My cock formed a tent in my shorts and I saw Mark watching me, and he grinned when he saw my all to obvious, hard cock. He walked over and opened the door in the wall, the one I had wondered about. I wasn't surprised when I saw I had a clear view into his bedroom, but I was surprised by what I saw.

The video we had been watching was obviously from some other time the two had fucked my submissive wife, because now I could clearly see her tied once more to there bed. This time she was face up and Beth was fucking her pussy with a big strapon dildo, working it deep into my wife. I saw my wifes head turn towards me and she stared into my eyes. Her look was at once questioning and apologetic, but mostly it was lust crazed. Even as I watched, Beth fucked my loving wife through an orgasm and her eyes lost focus as she cried out, pumping her hips up to take even more of the thick dildo already stretching her wide.

Mark was beside me. Watching the action. His own large cock was straining at his khaki shorts.

"We know how submissive your wife is," He said. "The question is how submissive are you!"

He gently guided me towards the bed, towards his wife.

"Beth loves getting eaten while she fucks Jess," He said.

Before I really knew what was going on he had positioned me behind his wife, and slowly but surely pushed my face up against his wifes dripping pussy. I could see that the strapon she was fucking my wife with had a second attachment that was buried deep in her own vagina. Mark held my face to her cunt and tentatively at first I stuck my tongue out and licked Beth's dripping pussy. I heard her moan and I licked a little more firmly. The alcohol coursed through me as I gave in and drove my tongue into her. Beth had been holding still when I started but now she slowly started moving back and forth again, fucking my wife and forcing me to move back and forth to keep my tongue in her.

It was only another moment of two when I could hear my wife gasping and crying out as yet another orgasm overtook her. Bet finally pulled away, leaving my wife lying there, quivering.

Now I felt hands on me. Beth and Mark joined forces and before I knew it they had me stripped naked. They turned me in a 69 position over my poor wife and in moments had me tied there, immobile. My face was directly over my wifes poor stretched cunt. I didn't know what to expect when suddenly a very large, very hard cock jutted just in front of my mouth. From above me I heard Mark.

"I am going to fuck your wife now," he said. "Get my cock nice and wet so it slides right in."

With that Mark pressed the angry, purple head of his cock against my mouth. I was dazed, unsure of what to do when I felt a sharp bite on my inner thigh near my cock. My wife had just bit me! I yelped and opened my mouth and Mark smoothly slid the head of his cock into my wide open mouth. I couldn't believe it but Jess had just helped them get me to sock cock!

Mark slowly worked his cock back and forth. He had shuffled forward and I was caught. The ties holding me wouldn't let me move further from him and I had nowhere to go as he fucked my mouth. I could feel my mouth filling with saliva and he could to. Mark started to work deeper.

As if things weren't wild enough I suddenly heard Beth's voice from behind me. "Get him ready, Jess." I heard

Almost instantly I felt a tongue start working my ass. Jess had her head craned up and started licking my ass like it was the worlds best ice cream. I groaned. I love having my ass played with but until now Jess had never been into it. Now it was my turn to gasp as she stiffened her tongue and poked against my hole, trying to work in. Jess rimming my ass had me so distracted that for a moment I somehow forgot that Mark was fucking my mouth. I was brought back to reality when I felt him push his cock against the opening of my throat, choking me.

Mark wasn't giving up on fucking my throat. He held himself there, barely letting me breath. It turns out he was biding his time. Just as I thought he had given up and would be content with fucking my mouth I felt something replace my wife's tongue on my ass. Beth was now pressing a lube covered strapon against my sphincter! Slowly but steadily she increased the pressure and before I knew it she had forced her fake cock into my ass.

When the cock went into my ass I tried to pull away. Unfortunately for me this forced my head up and towards Mark's huge cock. Waiting for just this moment Mark pushed and his giant cock speared into my airway. He pushed harder and his cock continued deeper. With a satisfied groan mark sheathed his cock in my bulging throat, my nose pressed tightly against his stomach. Mark held himself there, buried in my throat, savoring my throat squeezing his cock as I reflexively tried to swallow.

After a moment Mark started sliding his cock back and forth, sometimes just using the first three or four inches of his cock in my mouth, and sometimes sliding balls deep down my throat. He was taking his time, enjoying using my throat like a pussy. On the other end of things Beth was showing that she was not new to the strapon game. As my wife sucked my balls and licked my taint Beth worked my ass, steadily sliding in and out of my lubed asshole.

Something in my ass was starting to feel good, really good. I realized that Beth must have been working her dildo back and forth over my prostate. The feelings were getting intense, to say the least. I was drooling all over Mark's cock, moaning and gasping as she fucked me. I didn't think things could get any more intense until Beth pulled me back hard towards her rubber cock. When she did my rock hard cock slid back and then down, burying itself in my wifes mouth. Beth shoved hard into my ass and my cock pushed down, embedded in my wife's throat.

I realized that Mark's cock was getting even harder. He gave up on just my mouth and started pounding straight down my throat. I could feel him tremble as he held himself deep, my nose once again pressed against his stomach. His cock lurched and started jerking back and forth. He moaned and I realized he was pumping his load straight down my throat and into my stomach.

The realization that Mark was coming in my throat, my wife's throat massaging my cockhead, and Beth's pounding my ass were to much. I screamed as much as one can with a huge cock in their throat and started to come, shooting my own load down my wife's throat. My orgasm seemed to go on and on. Each time beth stroked over my prostate another stream erupted from my cock. It became to intense, and I struggled in vain as Beth powerfucked me, forcing every drop of come from me.

At long last Beth and Mark pulled their cocks from my shaking body. I was exhausted. Under me my newly insatiable wife was llicking my softening cock, cleaning every bit of come from the tender head. Mark and Beth left the room and returned shortly with drinks. They left me tied but moved me off my wife. They untied her and she shakily got off the bed and they all shared their drinks, talking amongst themselves.

After a few minutes they put their drinks aside. As I watched from my spread eagle position on the bed the girls kneeled down, one on either side of Mark's cock. Jess looked side eyed at me as she opened her mouth and ran her tongue up and down the length of Mark's cock. Beth did the same from the other side. The girls took turns sucking the head of his cock into their mouths. It wasn't long before I saw his cock start to lengthen. His impressive cock got harder and harder. Soon it stood straight out from his body, the veins standing our proudly on his massive shaft. The girls worked feverishly, trying to stimulate Mark to maximum hardness.

When Mark was as hard as he could possibly get he strode towards the bed, leaving the women behind. His huge cock shone in the light, swaying from side to side as he approached me. I knew what was coming as he moved past my face down, ass up form and out of my sight. I felt the bed shift as he got on and settled himself behind my upturned, defenseless ass. Beth and Jess moved and sat on either side of the bed, witness to what was about to happen. Beth and Jess grabbed my hips and lifted. I felt some sort of very solid pillow being pushed under me, and realized that my ass was now pushed out towards Mark.

I couldn't see but could feel a large dollop of cool gel being dropped onto my asshole. Immediately I could feel what could only be the head of Mark's cock at my opening. Mark wasted no time, pushing slowly but steadily against my anus. He inched his cock inwards and I felt the head slide firmly into me, my anal ring closing tightly around the giant intruder. A part of me was aware that Beth now had a small video camera, moving back and forth to take in the show. Later on the playback I can see my mouth open wide, my eyes even wider, as I felt the hard, purple head enter my ass.

Marks cock is much larger than Beth's dildo. He stops for a moment, just a moment, letting me breath. As I try to adjust to the huge head of his cock he starts moving back and forth, slowly but surely working the much thicker shaft into my stretching ass. On the video my sphincter stretches impossibly, bulging outward when he pulls back and rolling in when he slides forward. At some point his cock starts smashing my prostate as he moves back and forth. On the video I am moaning, sometimes crying out. Mark moves steadily deeper, and I realize that when he pumps into me I can feel his balls slapping against my ass.

Mark pumps my ass with his huge cock. He placed both his hands in the middle of my back for leverage and on every thrust pulls his hip back as far as he can while keeping his cock just in my ass. I feel him plow forward over and over, each time forcing himself as far as he can up my spasming asshole.

The first time I cum from his pounding is unbelievably intense. My untouched cock lurches as come spews from me, soaking the sheets beneath me. I can only writhe and thrash as he continues fucking me, never letting me recover. As Mark continues to pound me, I feel my body shaking as another orgasm is quickly building on the heels of the last.

With my arms and legs tied fully spread eagle I am helpless to stop Mark's full out anal assault. On the video it is obvious that he is enjoying my plight. He works his cock back and forth with a vengeance, sometimes bottoming out and working it in large circles in my hole. My ass ripples and I can be seen straining at my bonds as another orgasm racks my body. Mark pulls my head back by my hair for the video to capture it all. My mouth gapes open in a wordless wail as behind me, his hips a blur, you can him savagely fucking my ass. I scream as another unbelievably intense anal orgasm rips through me. On the video you can hear the obscene squelching sounds over the sounds of my sobs and moans as Mark slams my gaping asshole.

Above me I sense a change in Mark. Incredibly he is fucking me even harder than before, my entire body shaking with the forceful thrusts. With one last impossibly deep thrust he held himself planted in me and I feel that giant cock pulsing and jerking. It is Mark's turn to moan as he fills my ass with his boiling come. Beth zooms in and you can see come forcing its way out past my stretched anus. Stream after stream rushes out and covers my ass, running down to coat my balls. Beth zooms in even closer as a triumphant Mark pulls his cock from my ass. He leaves the head just below my hole as Beth captures my red, gaped asshole, stretched impossibly wide, spasming over and over as I come one last time.