All Comments on 'From Simplicity to Complicated'

by Shiyar

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
HighpikeHighpikeabout 2 months ago

It’s improbable but an entertaining read. It does however rather fizzle out as if there are more chapters to come? I will be interested to read more of your work.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 months ago

It was pretty good but just fell off a cliff at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

About as inteeresting as counting grains of sand on a beach.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

and then?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

If there is another part no doubt we will be treated to a breeding scene. The story arc seemed a bit forced, as if the author was trying to shoehorn in as many LW tropes as possible. The author's writing skills are quite good but the storytelling is less than stellar. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Seriously all the details and fine writing / analysis of their relationship and a big dump at the end. I sort of like naturalistic endings but if they are a home run this ending is a long fly out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The age difference between David and Beth is by itself a reason to dislike this story. But then for this 30 year old Letch to start fondling an 18 year old girl (yes, everything said about Beth indicates she is still a girl, not a woman) on her neighbor's front porch? What's not to hate?

And this opinion is from someone whose family has a marriage in it of over 25 years and the bride was under 20.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 months ago

No story here, just another failed attempt at an erotic story.

Peapod41Peapod41about 2 months ago

Liked the yarn, but IMHO, somehow the end didn't quite fit.

1959richard21959richard2about 2 months ago

Several very interesting parts to this story.

Her relationship with the parents. The care of Robbie when she babysat. David's maturity and love as she moved into adulthood.

Unfortunately, the sum of these parts is less than I expected. Gave you 3⭐️s.

Thanks for the effort. I'm

*

*

*

*

AMerryman

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTabout 2 months ago

The writing is very well done, only the slightes hint of mistakes, and I sincerely hope that the start of the entry really does indicate that there is more to Beth's story.

The eroticism is also well developed and nicely done. Overall an impressive first story (at least under this pen-name?)

I'll stick around to see if there is mote to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I liked it,(4/5) but for your first story you picked the worst place to post it up in. It felt like it was missing the last page, or pages (needed FTDS). The ending came up quick, unless you planned for another chapter. Keep in mind in this forum there's several groups you want to satisfy. The BTB crowd (Burn The Bitch), RAAC (Reconciliation At Any Cost) crowd, and the rest of us who are looking for a well written story that entertains us and keeps us hooked while reading it. Those kinds of stories are written by QHML1, Other2Other1, SaddleTramp1956, DQS, and a few others like Vandi and CTC plus others. There are a lot of good authors on here, it's just a matter of finding what you're looking for in a story.

gprevgprevabout 2 months ago

Made it through first page. Not my cup or tea

mathur_nkmathur_nkabout 1 month ago
Is it the end of Diary or the beginning.

Is it the end of Diary or the beginning.? I think it is a prelude to what happens on 10th anniversary and thereafter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Where is the rest of the story? KS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I wasn’t sure it would be y kind of read but I was pleasantly surprised and impressed. An excellent showing for a first posting and in an area that’s very difficult to gain support unless you are in one of the particular groups. I look forward to seeing you grow as a writer and see how you expand your storylines.

patilliepatillie13 days ago

This tale has my attention. The weirdness of a dad having his assistant prepare his virgin, adult daughter for a date in the manner described, makes me a bit suspicious of this author. But the rest of the tale is intriguing, little hints are everywhere that there is more afoot. On to chapt 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShiyar@Shiyar
Just an aging man, seen more than 55 winters....big, certainly not beautiful, just over 6 ft. Dating status...not applicable. I've had dogs and cats in the past, none currently.