All Comments on 'From Soccer to Sucker Pt. 04'

by Fibaro

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Waiting a month for a page and a half of no progression lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I get where the story is going, but it's too big of climb to think he would have made the initial bet or kept his part of the deal in the first place and certainly not wear female clothes. Now he answers like he has no choice, when he could simply avoid and ignore her. Another forced story where the MC is really not forced to do anything.

FibaroFibaroover 1 year agoAuthor

If you liked this story and would like to read way more along with a ton of other stories then please check out my page on SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/fibaro I have ran into trouble with Patreon, but since SubscribeStar doesn’t accept PayPall you can still follow me there, just make sure you connect your discord account to your Patreon account if you do so you don’t miss out on my content. https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story becomes more and more a drama with blackmail, humiliation for someone who considered himself a great and invincible egotist, now you feel a little pity for Jake, and how his attitude towards Valeria and the girl team is slowly changing. And in this part you show Valerie as a ruthless person with a desire for revenge (and I thought Valeria would conquer Jake with her charm). I really liked her attitude and willingness to fight for her own teammates and showing Jake that washing or cleaning clothes is an activity that he can also do.

It's nice to develop the whole story and build an interesting atmosphere around the main characters, how the attitudes of Valeria and Jake change. I am very much looking forward to the next part of Valeria and Jake's story.

SissyBoy, Warsaw, Poland.

Historia staje się coraz bardziej zmienia się w rodzaj dramatu z szantażem, poniżeniem dla kogoś kto uważał się za wielkiego i niepokonanego egoistę, teraz trochę wzbudzasz uczucia litości dla Jakego, a również jak zmienia się powoli jego podejście do Valerii i drużyny dziewczyn. Zaś Valerie w tej części ukazujesz jako bezwzględną osobę z chęcią zemsty, (a myślałem że właśnie swoim urokiem Valeria podbije Jake). Bardzo Mi się podobała jej postawa oraz chęć walki o własne koleżanki z drużyny a pokazanie Jakemu że pranie czy sprzątanie strojów jest czynnością którą On też umie zrobić.

Fajnie rozwijasz całą historię i budujesz ciekawą atmosferę wokół głównych bohaterów, jak zmieniają się postawy Valerii i Jakego. Bardzo czekam niecierpliwie na kolejną część historii Valerii i Jake.

SissyBoy, Warszawa, Polska.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

From page 1, "trying his hardest to look completely chill"

What grade are you in?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFibaro@Fibaro
Hello everyone, I'm Fibaro, a hobbyist smut writer. When you read my stories, you will see that the recurring theme is humiliation. I have a wide variety of kinks I love and like to write about, but in the end they all circle back to the theme of humiliation. Three of my oth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES