From Straight to Gay

Story Info
A man watches his online friend have sex with her GF.
1k words
3.79
4.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I befriended a married mom of three on Facebook, Dawn. We lived in the same state, but far apart from each other. She was kind and sweet, but had little time to talk for clear reasons. A few years after we met, she posted that she was getting a divorce and full custody of her youngest child, but did not say why. A year later, she posted that she was dating a woman named Fern and identified herself as a lesbian. Soon after in a brief chat, I told her most lesbian-themed movies that I saw involved married ladies turning into lesbians after having secret affairs with single gals, so she reminded me of them and I wrote erotic lesbian stories after seeing a lot of lesbian porn. She was shockingly fine with that. After a while, she said she and Fern had time to visit my city for a weekend with her two older kids watching the youngest. I was excited.

We met that day at the closest train station to my home, greeted each other and visited many well-known landmarks. Eating at a nearby restaurant, I thanked Dawn for accepting my thoughts and assumed her kids were okay with her sexuality as she has said nothing about it. She said that was right and thanked me for giving her and Fern a great time as I hesitantly asked if sex together was great. Fern said they have not had it yet, not a shock due to Dawn's busy life, and asked if I wanted to watch them do that, knowing it could give me new erotic story ideas, but must keep this a secret. I excitedly agreed and let them stay in my apartment until they went home as I felt lonely living alone and it saved them money for a hotel room.

We visited many landmarks for the rest of the day. They showered in my bathroom that night as I put a sleeping mat where they would have sex down on my bedroom floor. They came out upon finishing without dressing up and sat on the mat as I sat on my bed watching. They did scissors, lip-locked, and felt each other's breasts. Fern kissed and nibbled Dawn's neck, chin and lips. Looking glad, she held Fern in.

Dawn lay facedown. Fern kissed down her back and arms and pinched her butt. Upon reaching it, she kissed and licked it all over and held her hips. Dawn banged the floor in joy and ground her pussy and breasts on the floor. She orgasmed as Fern licked between her cheeks, spanked them and sucked her anus. I got turned on as ass was my favorite part of a woman's body, wishing I was kissing and licking Dawn's.

Fern fingered her anus, kissed down her legs and thighs to her feet and sucked her toes. Dawn lay face-up with her knees bent and rubbed her breasts as Fern fingered her and kissed up her legs and thighs. She gave oral to Dawn, who held Fern's hands to her breasts and swore in joy. She begged her to not stop and held her head as Fern grabbed her butt while sucking her pussy, then kissed up her stomach and sides and all over her breasts and nipples. She kissed and nibbled her neck, chin and lips and they fingered each other. Fern held Dawn to her breasts and nipples to let her kiss and suck them. She moved up while Dawn held her ass and kissed up her stomach and sides. She sat on her face and held her hands to her breasts, as Dawn gave her oral. I saw her pussy and wished I was giving her oral in arousal. I was sure she was okay with it, as she had sex with her ex prior, but did not want to interrupt their lesbian sex. I got more aroused when she masturbated and held Fern's ass and Fern held her own breasts, Dawn's head, and swore in joy.

Dawn fingered Fern, kissed down her legs and thighs to her feet, and sucked her toes. Fern turned around as Dawn kissed and licked all over her ass and wrapped an arm around her leg. They fingered each other as I thought of me doing the same to my ex while pinching her breasts and watching her masturbate.

There were few photos or videos of a man doing that to a woman online, but we loved that. Dawn licked down Fern's butt crack and sucked her anus. Fern pinched Dawn's breasts, bounced and orgasmed. She slowly moved down to let Dawn kiss up her back and arms until she got atop her, who held her pussy and breasts, kissed and nibbled her neck and shoulders and bent her knees under Fern. She spread her legs apart and held Dawn's foot to her pussy. They lip-locked and moaned in joy. Fern lay sideways by Dawn, put her head on her shoulder, and held her breasts and pussy. Dawn wrapped both arms around her. While kissing, they asked if I loved what I saw. I said I did and they could sleep on my bed. They refused, aware I got back pain from sleeping on the floor. I put a blanket over them, watched them sleep and went to bed.

Dawn days later texted me three brief clips of her and Fern on a bed nude. The first was her on all fours orgasming as Fern knelt behind her to penetrate her with a strap-on and grab her ass, the second had Fern lying on it and stroking Dawn's hair and she sat by her dildo to stroke and suck on it, saying her cum tasted great, and the last had the two cuddling in the same position they were in at my apartment, but they traded roles. Dawn told me this was how she and her ex often had sex and to not share them with anyone. I swore to her I would not and said I loved them, saving them as password protected files onto my phone.