From Swinger to Hot Wife

Story Info
A green-fingered young man tends to Olwen's 'lady garden'.
17.6k words
4.67
19.7k
20
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
497 Followers

Reading notes:

1. This is essentially a work of fiction which includes some of my favourite fetishes, but the narrative also contains some descriptions of events that really did happen Apart from my cuckold and myself, Charles, Miriam and Norman (not their real names), all other characters are figments of my imagination.

2. To conform to Literotica's rules, I have taken liberties with the school leaving age. I beg my readers' indulgence and understanding. As with all of my writing, all characters are aged eighteen or older, and all of the sex described is consensual.

3. Please consider leaving a comment after having read this tale. All authors appreciate constructive comments on their work. Thank you.

June 1972

"So there you have it," Gordon Williams, headmaster of Penffynnon Town Secondary Modern School put down his pipe and looked at the assembled company of teachers he had summoned to his office at the end of the school day.

"It's official, and will be announced to the general public on the news bulletins this evening. The school leaving age is to be increased to eighteen, effective immediately. We'll be keeping the little darlings of the top class for another couple of years."

"Well I think it's a terrible decision, headmaster," responded Gertrude Phillips. "It's bad enough having to try to educate fifteen year old boys and girls whilst their raging hormones play havoc with discipline. Goodness knows what we'll be letting ourselves in for next year, let alone when they reach eighteen!"

There were smiles and some nodding of heads amongst the staff. Gertie, as she was known, was a fifty-odd year old spinster, who wore her sexual frustration openly. Everyone knew that she ached to have a man who would fuck her regularly and get rid of her long-standing virginity. But her waspish personality tended to put men off, so Gertie remained an unfucked virgin, and she vented her frustration regularly at any given opportunity.

At a mere twenty nine years old, and the youngest member of staff, Miss Olwen Roberts spoke up.

"I agree with Miss Phillips," she began, and Gertie smiled warmly at her young colleague. "I suggest that we try and distract our pupils by offering them some extra-curricular activities. It might even begin to prepare them for the world of work when they do eventually leave us."

The discussion that ensued following this suggestion was animated and enthusiastic, and so it was that when the new term began, in September 1972, it wasn't only academic subjects that were on the curriculum, but also some non-vocational subjects too, as well as several after-school clubs, which were well attended by many of the older pupils at the school.

July 1977

Olwen Simpson looked at her husband of two years and shook her head.

"I can't believe what I'm hearing, Richard," she said, her voice trembling with emotion.

"I thought you loved me. Why on earth would I want to go with another man, even with your knowledge and consent? Is this just an excuse for you to find another woman to have sex with?"

"Not at all, my love," answered Richard. "I love you too much for that. What I want is for you to be loved properly. When we have sex, I can barely last three minutes, and I know how pathetically small I am. I'm surprised you can feel me inside you at all! What I want is for you to have sexual satisfaction."

Olwen wasn't convinced, but Richard was nothing if not persistent. Eventually, Olwen agreed to accompany her husband to a swingers party, "just to see how things worked out."

Everyone at the party was most welcoming and friendly. The rules were that car keys were dropped into a large crystal bowl in the hallway of the house where the party was being held. When supper was over and drinks were beginning to flow, the hostess brought the bowl into the dining room and smiled at the assembled company round the table.

"Well I don't know about anyone else," she began, "but I'm ready to get fucked." (Olwen blushed. She'd heard the term before, of course, but she preferred to call the act 'making love.')

"The honour of choosing a partner first must go to our newest member, Olwen," smiled the hostess. "Chose a key, sweetie," she continued, "and then you and your new friend can go anywhere in the house and get to know one another a whole lot better."

Olwen looked at Richard, who winked at her and blew her a kiss. Her hand was trembling as she dipped it into the crystal glass bowl and swished the half dozen keys around. She pulled out a key and held it up for everyone to see.

"That's mine!" said a deep low voice, and Olwen turned to look at who had spoken. It was the man who had been introduced to her earlier in the evening as Charles. Olwen seemed to remember that he'd said he was a surgeon at the local hospital. She smiled shyly at the man whom she was expected to go with.

"Come on you two slowcoaches!" chided Lydia, the hostess. "Off you go. Some of us are gagging for sex!"

As Olwen left the room with Charles, she heard Richard's voice.

"Those are my keys," he said, and her heart thudded in her chest. Her husband was about to make love to another woman, just as she and a man whom she'd only met a couple of hours ago were about to do the same thing.

Olwen really wasn't in the mood for sex. As she mounted the stairs with Charles at her side, she wondered if her short marriage would survive after tonight.

There were four bedrooms in the large, detached house where the party was being held. Charles seemed to know his way around.

"That's the master bedroom," he explained kindly, nodding at the only room where the door was closed. "Lydia will be using that with whoever gets to fuck her tonight. We can use any of the other three. Where would you like to go?"

"You can choose," Olwen replied. "You've done this before so you seem to know your way around."

Charles led her into a bedroom and closed the door. He turned to her and took her hand.

"I know this is your first time at one of Lydia and Frank's parties," he said. "We can take this as quickly or as slowly as you like. Would you like me to undress you, or would you prefer to do that yourself?"

Olwen smiled gratefully at Charles.

"I'll do it myself," she said shyly. "Thank you for asking. "I'll meet you over there in a few minutes." She nodded at the large double bed which dominated the room. Charles smiled encouragingly at her and went to sit on the side of the bed and began taking his shoes off.

Olwen slipped her own shoes off and unbuttoned her dress. She slipped it off and looked over her shoulder at Charles. He'd already removed his shirt and trousers and was just tugging a pair of the tiniest underpants that Olwen had ever seen down. Olwen watched as his cock sprang into view.

"Oh! My word!" she thought to herself. It was much longer and thicker than Richard's. Thanking her absent husband, who had suggested that she only need wear a bra and panties under her dress, Olwen quickly unclipped her bra, and yanked her panties down. She'd normally have had a pair of tights on too, but it had been a warm day, and so she'd come to the party bare legged. She turned round shyly to find Charles had already pulled back the covers, and was watching her from a prone position in bed.

"Nice bush," he smiled at her. "Miriam, my wife keeps her cunt shaved. It's been a while since I fucked a lady with such a hairy cunt!"

Olwen blushed, as much from hearing the crude description of her sex as from the realisation that maybe she'd committed some faux pas by not having shaved herself before coming to the party.

"I'm sorry," she whispered. "I didn't realise..."

"Don't worry," grinned Charles. "You have a beautiful body. I do like a lady with big tits, and your nipples are such a delightful shade of brown. Come to bed, Olwen. I can't wait to get my hands on you and wrap my lips around those gorgeous nipples. Do you like tit foreplay?"

Olwen had no idea what Charles was rabbiting on about. She slid under the covers and turned to face him.

"I'm ready," she said shyly. "Please will you make lo... er... fu... fuck me?"

Charles grinned.

"Hold your horses, baby," he said softly. "We've got all night!" He reached out and cupped one of Olwen's tits and squeezed it gently. Her nipple hardened and he used his thumb to rub it gently. With his other hand, he took one of Olwen's hands and guided it down between his legs.

She felt his hard, throbbing cock. It was hot to the touch and the shaft was knobbly with veins. It felt so different to Richard, who never got this hard or this big. Olwen tried to imagine what it would feel like when Charles put it in her. She hoped it wouldn't hurt too much.

These thoughts were interrupted as Charles moved closer and kissed her. She felt his tongue trying to force its way into her mouth and automatically she parted her lips to allow him access. Her brain was conscious of the wonderful sensations that his hand was creating by kneading her tit. Tentatively, she stuck her own tongue out and Charles sucked it greedily into his mouth and gently bit down on it.

She felt his other hand between her legs and then a finger was inside her. He began to slide his finger in and out a couple of times. Olwen sensed a wet sensation between her legs and then all of a sudden she was conscious that Charles had found her clitoris. He rubbed it gently with his finger and Olwen shuddered as a new sensation began to fill her pussy. No! Not her pussy. Charles was fingering her cunt. And how Olwen liked the sensation this fingering was producing.

If his slim finger could make her feel like this, what would his thick cock do to her? Olwen broke off their kiss and managed to gasp,

"Please Charles. Put your cock in me. I want you to fuck me!"

Charles reached for the wrapped condom he had placed discretely on the bedside table. Olwen winked at him.

"I'm on the pill. You won't need to take that sort of protection," she announced proudly. Charles grinned in delight.

"I can have you bareback?" he asked, and despite her earlier doubts and reservations, Olwen nodded enthusiastically.

Charles mounted her and she held her breath. He wiped his cock up and down her cunt slit a few times, and Olwen felt her cunt responding. Then he put the tip in. She opened her legs wider and he slid in easily, thanks to the copious lubrication that his foreplay had produced. As his balls slapped against her arse, Olwen released her breath in an 'oof' of pleasure.

She felt as if she was being split in two. She'd never experienced such a thick cock before. And the length! It was long enough to rub up against her clitoris on every stroke. Olwen wrapped her legs around Charles, pulling him in even deeper, and dragging a groan of pleasure from him.

Slowly, like a mechanical piston, Charles started to fuck her. Olwen's senses swam. She loved Richard dearly, but in all the times they'd made love since they'd married, she'd never once experienced this level of pleasure.

Charles continued to knead one of her tits, using his thumb to stimulate her nipple. There were so many centres of pleasure operating in Olwen's body that she couldn't differentiate one from another.

When she felt Charles' free hand reach round underneath her arse, she raised herself up slightly, and he managed to press a finger up against her bum hole.

"He's not going to put... Oh! My! God! His finger's up my arse!" Olwen thought to herself. She let out another moan of pleasure and sucked Charles' tongue into her mouth.

Charles continued to fuck her. He went deep on every in stroke, and withdrew slowly, whilst still managing to finger fuck Olwen's arse. All too soon, Olwen felt as if her cunt had been invaded by a hoard of insects. It was tingling all over. Then, as Charles sensed that she was on the edge, and increased his pace slightly, Olwen's cunt exploded with pleasure.

She felt as if she was pissing the bed, so much cunt cum flowed out of her. Her breathing was ragged and she urged Charles on.

"Deeper! Harder! Faster! Oh fuck! Yes, just like that! Mmmm! Yes!"

As her second orgasm hit her, Olwen lost all control, and began to thrust herself up to meet Charles as he was on an out stroke. For a few moments, they lost the rhythm that they'd achieved, and much to Olwen's dismay, Charles' cock slid out of her. She groaned in frustration. But Charles had other ideas.

He quickly flipped her over onto her front, reached around to cup both her tits and squeeze them. Olwen moaned in frustration.

"Put it back in!" she demanded, and Charles released one of her tits and did as she asked. Olwen howled with pleasure. She'd never been fucked from behind before, and if anything, this position meant that Charles went even deeper up her cunt.

He'd hardly began to saw in and out of her before she squirted again, drenching the bed linen, and producing the most fragrant of aromas in the large bedroom.

Charles was on the glory strokes now. He slammed in and out of Olwen and grunted as each thrust went home.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Oh, fuck, baby, I'm gonna cum!" he muttered breathlessly.

"Do it! Fill me up!" Olwen demanded, and she squealed as she felt the first jet of cum erupt out of Charles and coat the walls of her cunt. Another spurt followed, and another, and another, and Olwen's senses reeled.

Charles continued to pump cum into her, even as his cock started to soften, and eventually it slid out of her and left a thick, sticky mess on one of her thighs.

Olwen turned over and the lovers kissed. When they had to come up for air, Olwen smiled at Charles.

"Thank you," she said shyly. "That was really intense."

"I enjoyed it too," Charles admitted. "I've never made a lady squirt before, and you did twice. The bed linen is soaking!"

Olwen blushed.

Charles got out of bed and began to dress.

"Come on, slowcoach," he teased. "We need to get back downstairs. There's a few more rounds to go yet. You need to put my key back in the bowl. I wonder who I'm going to fuck next?"

Olwen was shocked. Her cunt was sore and swollen after the pounding it had just taken. She doubted that she'd be able to take more cock so soon. But she knew that she couldn't stay up here alone. Quickly she dressed, and after giving Charles another kiss, the two lovers went downstairs hand in hand.

They were the last to arrive.

"Thank fuck for that," Lydia announced waspishly. "Now maybe we can get round two started. Is everybody up for that?"

She looked pointedly at Richard, who blushed and stood up.

"I'm not feeling a hundred per cent, actually Lydia," he began. "If it isn't too much of an inconvenience, I think I'd better go home."

Olwen looked at him in alarm. What was the matter with him?

"You can stay, darling," he smiled sadly at Olwen. "I'm sure you can join in with one of the couples."

Olwen shook her head.

"If you're not well, we'll go home together," she announced, standing up and taking Richard's hand. "Thank you so much Lydia for a marvellous evening. And thank you too Charles. I enjoyed being fucked by you!"

Richard looked at his wife in amazement. Olwen had said 'fucked'! He'd never heard her swear before.

In the car on the way home, Olwen soon got the truth out of Richard. He wasn't ill at all. He'd just, in his own words, "made a complete fool of himself."

Richard had been paired with Lydia, their hostess. It seems that once they'd gone upstairs, they'd undressed one another. Lydia, Richard reported, had small, pert tits with huge thick nipples. Her pussy was shaved, and she'd giggled when Richard had admitted that he'd never seen a bald pussy before.

Olwen blushed.

"Charles called mine a cunt," she said. "He loved my hairy bush and I must admit that although I've always considered 'cunt' a vile word, I'm getting to like it more now."

She looked at Richard to see what sort of reaction this admission had made on him. Richard was grinning.

"Well anyway," he continued," despite our being naked, I couldn't get my cock hard. Lydia offered to suck it, but when she put it in her mouth, I shot my bolt in about thirty seconds."

Olwen looked at Richard sympathetically. She knew from experience that Richard was strictly a 'one cum a night' man.

"Oh, darling," she said softly. "Poor you. And poor Lydia. Was she annoyed that you didn't fuck her?"

There it was again! Olwen had said 'fuck' and 'cunt' now! Richard loved the thought of his wife using such crude language. To his amazement, he felt his cock twitch in his trousers. He answered Olwen's question.

"She was rather peeved," he admitted, "but I managed to placate her a little bit. I went down on her and ate her out till she came."

Richard looked at Olwen to see what she made of this confession.

"What did she taste like?" Olwen asked. "Did she taste different to me?" She giggled. "I should make you eat my cunt when we get home," she continued. "It's awash with Charles' cum! it would definitely taste different than usual!"

Richard pressed his foot down hard on the car's accelerator.

"There's nothing I'd like more than to clean you out, my darling," he said sincerely. "Try and keep as much of that cum inside you for a few more minutes. We're almost home!"

Olwen pulled Richard up from between her legs. His face was red and sweaty. He'd made good on his promise and cleaned Olwen up as soon as they had arrived home. He grinned at his young wife.

"If we continue to go to swingers' parties, I'll clean you up every time," he announced. "Your pussy tastes lovely when it's full of another man's cum!"

Olwen kissed her husband. She could taste herself on his lips and his breath smelled of Charles' cum too. She promised herself that oral sex would, in future, become part of her repertoire. What would Richard's cum taste like? she wondered. She dipped her head and took his flaccid cock in her mouth.

"I'm sorry, darling. I don't think I can get it up again tonight," Richard said sadly. "This is why I suggested you find a lover. You need to be taken care of properly, and as much as I love you, I know I'm not enough of a man to do that regularly."

Olwen released Richard's cock with a plop. She smiled at him.

"Never mind," she said, snuggling up to him. "I had a lovely time tonight. What worries me is that your failure to fuck Lydia might mean we don't get asked back there. If that does prove to be the case, then you're going to have to find another venue for us to go to. You've let the genie out of the bottle, my love, and there's no way it's going back in! I love you, and I'll never leave you, but I realise now what it is to be fucked by a proper cock. I want us to continue to swing on a regular basis!"

Richard was thrilled. He loved hearing his prim and proper wife talk about getting fucked. As they snuggled down together for the night, he was already planning to make some discrete inquiries as to where he could find more groups of swingers. He also wondered how Olwen would react if he mentioned his other favourite fetish to her.

"No," he told himself, "take things one step at a time. She's agreed to carry on swinging. I'll wait until the time is right before asking her to cuckold me."

He cuddled up to Olwen's back and rubbed his flaccid cock against her lovely soft bum. Olwen murmured sleepily, and in no time at all, the two new swingers were fast asleep.

As it happened, they were invited back to Lydia and Frank's house for a Friday night party a few weeks later. Charles and Miriam were there again this time, and Olwen and the other guests were introduced to Hamish, a young man who had been brought to the party by Morag, his mother. Over supper, before the action started, Morag explained that she was a widow, and that since her husband's death, Hamish had come into his mother's bed, and attended to her needs.

HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
497 Followers