From Swinger to Hot Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was exactly what Olwen wanted to hear! She swirled her tongue around his huge mushroom head, savouring the thick, tangy pre cum.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Ohhhh... fff... uuuuuu...cckkkkk! bellowed Norman, and to Olwen's delight, he spurted vigorously into her mouth.

Olwen swallowed everything, just in time, because a second, third and fourth jet of warm, thick cum followed closely on from the first. At one point, her mouth was so full that a couple of thick drops dripped out of the side. She was determined not to waste anything, so she used her fingers to scoop it up and save it for later.

Eventually, all Norman's spurting died down and Olwen felt his cock begin to shrivel up. She wasn't at all worried. With what she had in mind, she'd have him hard again in no time, and next time he was going to fill her cunt, just as he'd filled her mouth.

Olwen released Norman's cock and licked her lips. Then she remembered her cum coated fingers, and she sucked them clean as well.

Norman pulled her up to her feet.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Sim... er.. I mean Olwen," he stammered.

"Don't worry," smiled Olwen. "That was just me keeping my promise. Now I've drained your cock somewhat, I reckon you'll last longer when we get down to the actual fucking!"

"You mean you still want me to fuck you?" asked Norman excitedly.

"Is the Pope a Catholic?" replied Olwen dryly. "Come on, big boy. Get on the bed, on your back. Let's see if we can't get that lovely cock nice and hard again. And whilst we do that, you can get my cunt in the mood!"

Norman was already lying down and Olwen climbed on board and sank down onto his face. She wriggled about for a bit and then she felt Norman's tongue lick all along her cunt slit. She shivered as she felt her 'petals' open.

Olwen gasped as she felt Norman's strong arms around her waist. He hefted her up slightly and repositioned her on his face. Then he lifted her up again and said rather breathlessly,

"Beg your pardon, Mrs. Simpson. I couldn't breathe properly when you were sitting on my face like that. Where I put you the second time lets me lick and breathe at the same time."

"Lick on, Macduff, and damned be her that first cries 'Hold! Enough!' " misquoted Olwen, clamping her thighs round Norman's head. She was on the edge already.

Norman had been a model pupil in school, Olwen recalled. He always did as he was told and he always tried his best. She was glad that he hadn't altered his habits at all since leaving formal education. The sort of education he was getting now would stand him in good stead in the future, she thought as her first orgasm ripped through her, causing her to clench her thighs tight round Norman's head, and squirt her cunt cum all over his face and hair. Norman managed to swallow a great deal of it and his first ever taste of this pungent, warm secretion caused his flaccid cock to rise as if it were connected to a pneumatic pump.

To his amazement, Olwen showed no signs of slowing down. She continued to ride his face, and as he was perfectly comfortable, and even enjoying himself, he thrust his tongue up into her cunt and started to tongue fuck Olwen.

She howled with delight, and wriggled even more vigorously. If Norman had been able to witness what was going on above him, he no doubt would have been delighted to see Olwen's big round tits bouncing up and down in time with their owner, who was having the energetic workout of her life.

Olwen felt orgasm number two building and building. She almost passed out as wave after wave of sensual currents flowed from her clit to the outer edges of her cunt lips. She had to stop wriggling, so sensitive had her cunt become. She just sat still, gasping for breath and moaning gently as Norman continued to tongue fuck her.

Then it hit, and Olwen screamed in ecstasy. Her cunt seemed to explode and as she leaned back, pushing her cunt harder into Norman's mouth, her cunt cum squirted everywhere.

Slowly, and stiffly, Olwen climbed off Norman's face. He was drenched, red faced and gasping for breath. But he had a smile a mile wide.

"Wow!" he managed to gasp eventually. "I've never done that before. I really enjoyed it!"

"YOU enjoyed it?" echoed Olwen. "How do you think I feel? You made me squirt twice! It's been a while since that happened. Are you sure you've never eaten cunt before?"

"No, honestly, Mrs. Simpson. That was my first time," he replied shyly.

"And it will be your last time if you keep up this 'Mrs. Simpson' nonsense," Olive said mock scoldingly. "Don't you remember my terms and conditions?"

Norman winced.

"Yes, of course I do," he replied. "It's just that..." he tailed off into silence.

"What is it, you silly boy?" asked Olwen, putting her arms around him and pulling him down to her level for a kiss. His lips were coated with cunt cream, and his breath stank of her cunt cum. Olwen loved the taste and the scent of herself as she kissed her young lover.

"Well?" she asked when the kiss was broken. "What's bothering you?"

"You were my teacher once," he began, "and you always gave and demanded respect. I did respect you, and I still do. You've just sucked my cock and swallowed all my cum, and I've just really enjoyed eating your cunt. But I still can't bring myself to call you by your first name. I'm really sorry."

He looked as if he was about to burst into tears, and that was the last thing Olwen needed or wanted. She was just going to tell Norman that if it made him happy, he could continue to call her Mrs. Simpson, when she noticed a gleam in his eye, and a huge grin spreading over his face.

"What are you grinning about?" she asked in a puzzled tone.

"I know how to get around this little problem," he announced proudly. "That is, if you are willing, of course?" he added.

Olwen arched her eyebrows in a familiar gesture to anyone who had ever been in her class. The raised eyebrows meant, "What on earth are you talking about?"

Norman babbled on.

"If you're willing, when we are together like this, can I call you Auntie Olwen?" he asked cautiously. "It seems so wicked and illicit to be fucking my auntie. Would you mind?"

"You can call me anything you like so long as you put that big boy in me soon!" grinned Olwen. "I knew you wouldn't be long before you were nice and hard again!"

She pulled Norman's head down again, but not for a kiss this time.

"Now you just latch on to Auntie Olwen's tit and suckle her for a while, and I'll just wriggle round like this."

Olwen's actions mirrored her words as Norman's tongue flicked over her thick, rubbery nipple. She let out a long contented sigh.

"That's a good boy, Norman," she whispered throatily. "Auntie Olwen loves having her tits suckled. Now cock your leg over me like that. That's right. You're going to fuck Aunty now. Slide in into my cunt like th... Oh! fucking hell! That's lovely! What a gorgeous cock you have, Norman!"

Olwen had been positioning Norman's cock between her puffy cunt lips. His mushroom head had slipped gently in, but once it was past the outer lips, all Norman's self control deserted him. He slammed the rest of his cock into her like a bull charging a gate. It was this action that brought the ejaculation above from Olwen.

Instinct and human conditioning took over. Olwen wrapped her legs around Norman's buttocks, marvelling at the strength of the man as he bucked in an out of her with the regularity of a piston. On each in stroke, his cock seemed to threaten to split her in two, and her cunt contracted to grip all along his cock shaft as he withdrew on the out stroke.

It was ironic, Olwen thought. She could count on the fingers of three hands how many times she'd been what she would call 'properly fucked'; and this was Norman's first ever effort at the sport of shagging. And yet between them, they were doing a bloody good job of pleasuring one another totally. Olwen squeezed her thighs tighter together and hung on for grim life. "Thank fuck for vigorous gardeners!" she thought to herself as yet another orgasm ripped through her, causing her to shudder in ecstasy.

Norman released her nipple by dragging his teeth gently all the way along the sensitive bud. Olwen howled with pleasure, but the sound was cut off abruptly as Norman crushed his lips down onto her open mouth. His tongue thrust into her mouth, and she sucked it joyously, savouring the taste of his saliva mixed with her own juices and his cunt breath. She felt yet another orgasm beginning to arise deep in the folds of her dripping cunt.

When they both had to come up for air, Olwen gasped, "Flip me over! Fuck me doggy fashion!" and when Norman looked at her with incomprehension. Olwen winked at him.

"Watch and learn!" she said lustily.

She pushed him off to one side and rolled over onto her front. Putting her head on one side so that she could instruct him, she shoved her arse up in the air and opened her legs.

"Get on your knees behind me!" she gasped, and when he was in position, she reached down between her own legs, felt around until she grabbed hold of his cock, which was slippery with their combined secretions, but still beautifully hard, and guided him back into her.

Both participants groaned with pleasure, and Norman's balls slapped loudly against Olwen's taint. He resumed his piston-like fucking, and unbidden, reached around and gripped both of Olwen's bullet hard nipples in his fingers. He pulled and tugged and squeezed them mercilessly, and Olwen, who had long been on the edge of the next of however many orgasms this wonderful young man had already given her, exploded for the umpteenth time that afternoon. She managed another squirt, admittedly not as powerful, or as copious as her previous efforts, but a squirt none the less.

She was still coming down from this effort, when she felt Norman's cock expand and swell inside her tight, wet cunt. He began to gasp like an exhausted marathon runner.

"Ugh! Oh fuck! I'm almost there! Oh fuck! OH! FUCK!! FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!"

His whole body shuddered and it felt to Olwen like he was emptying his soul into her cunt. Spurt after spurt erupted out of his youthful cock to coat and bathe her cunt walls before it started to pool in the depths of that warm, wet cavern.

Norman collapsed across Olwen's back with a grunt of satisfaction.

"Well, that's my cherry well and truly taken!" he giggled. "Thank you, Auntie Olwen. I really enjoyed that! Oops!"

His final, verbal ejaculation came as his limp, exhausted cock slid smoothly out of Olwen's saturated cunt. The two lovers re-arranged themselves on the damp, ruffled bedsheets and kissed deeply. In the midst of their loving embrace, the sound of the toilet being flushed in the bathroom along the upstairs landing could be heard.

Olwen immediately broke off the kiss, and cocked her head to listen. Yes! There it was. The loose floorboard that creaked every time someone crossed the landing.

"Richard?" she called out imperiously. "Is that you? Come here now please."

A few seconds passed and then the door to Olwen's bedroom opened. Richard stood there looking in. His eyes widened at the sight that greeted him. His naked wife stared back at him. Her nipples stood out like organ stops and her cunt looked as if it had been through the mill. Her outer lips were puffy and swollen and already a pool of thick cum was beginning to ooze out of her. She smiled delightedly at Richard.

"Congratulations, darling. You are now officially a cuckold," she informed him, adding, "and you know what a good cuckold does for his Hot Wife when she's been fucked, don't you?"

"Clean her out?" asked Richard, hopefully.

"Precisely!" grinned Olwen, reaching for her pipe and beginning to stuff the bowl with her favourite aromatic tobacco. As Richard eagerly approached the bed, Olwen nudged Norman, who was lying next to her with a beautific smile on his face. He seemed to Olwen, at least, to be still floating in his post-fuck euphoric state. She decided to make the decision for her lover.

"Before you start on me, clean my young lover up," she said, slipping her pipe between her lips and firing her lighter up. She reckoned that her having a pipe would be enough incentive for her cuckold to start to learn the art of cock cleaning. It was something she'd read about when doing her research on the Hot Wife and cuckold fetish. She hadn't mentioned it to Richard, but now seemed too good an opportunity not to put him to the test. If he did as he was told, she reasoned, then she'd introduce the art of fluffing to him. God! This Hot Wife lark was extremely good fun!

Richard didn't hesitate. He took Norman's flaccid cock between his thumb and forefinger and slipped it into his mouth. Norman blinked in surprise, and turned to see where Olwen was. When he realised that she was still lying by his side, and she was smoking her pipe, his face broke out into a huge grin. He looked down between his legs.

"Auntie Olwen!" he screeched wildly, "your cuckold is sucking my cock!" He paused for a few seconds, as if thinking. Then he turned to her again.

"It's nice," he admitted, "but not as nice as when you did it. Is your cuckold going to suck my cock every time we fuck?"

Olwen smiled at him and blew a stream of creamy smoke down towards Richard.

"He'll do whatever you want him to, my darling," she replied. "After all, what's the point of having a disobedient cuckold? Oh, look, he's finished. And you're almost hard again!"

Richard didn't wait to be told. He thrust his face in between Olwen's open legs and latched on to her cunt. He began snuffling like a truffle hunting pig, and Olwen sighed contentedly.

"This is all part of being a Hot Wife and cuckold marriage," she explained to Norman, who nodded sagely.

"I either go out and get fucked or my lover comes here to fuck me. When we've finished, my cuckold cleans us both up. It's called 'cream pie eating' for obvious reasons, and Richard loves it. Don't you dear?"

"Mmmm," replied Richard indistinctly. He'd never had such a tasty cream pie before, and he wasn't going to come up for air until he'd devoured it all.

Norman never got round to watering the garden that Saturday. He left about half an hour later, having failed to get it up for a third time that afternoon. Olwen wasn't too upset. Her cunt felt as if it had been beaten with a meat tenderiser!

The next day, Sunday, Olwen and Richard returned home from the nine o'clock Eucharist at about half past ten in the morning. There was a message on the answerphone awaiting them. Whilst Richard went to put the kettle on for their after church cup of coffee, Olwen lit up her pipe and settled down to listen to the message.

"Good morning, Auntie Olwen," came a familiar voice. "I had to ring to thank you for yesterday. The way you helped me lose my cherry was very enjoyable indeed. I was quite sore by the time I got home yesterday."

"You weren't the only one, my lad!" thought Olwen with a smile.

"But I'm feeling much better today, and I was wondering if you wanted your lady garden seeing to again this afternoon? I won't be upset if you have something else on, but if you can't fit me in, I'll pop round in the week and I really will water the lawn this time. And maybe we could do some more indoor gardening next weekend?"

"Olwen smiled as Richard came in with a tray containing all the necessary for their cup of coffee.

"Don't make a huge Sunday dinner, cucky," she smiled at him, blowing a stream of smoke at his little boy's cock. "Our gardener's coming round again this afternoon, so you'll probably have cream pie for tea again today."

As she dialled Norman's number, Olwen smiled at the look of delight on her cuckold's face. She realised just how far sighted he had been to suggest this lifestyle, and how wise she had been to listen to him!

Postscript.

Last year, Olwen and Norman celebrated five years together. They went away for a week to a cottage in Cornwall, paid for by Richard, the cuckold. The weather was absolutely gorgeous, the beaches golden and sun kissed, the sea aquamarine blue, calm and warm. But the lovers saw none of this. They spent most of the week in bed, fucking. Olwen had done some more research in preparation for their little trip, and at some point in the week she introduced Norman to the delights of anal sex. They both giggled when Olwen mentioned feeding her cuckold cream pie out of her arse.

And so we come to the present day. Olwen and Norman are still together. Thanks to recommendations given to their vanilla friends as well as being left here, there and everywhere by both Olwen and Richard, Norman's gardening business is flourishing. (Obviously Olwen hasn't mentioned Norman's other talent to anybody!)

Norman is now able to employ two apprentice gardeners, both of whom are showing great promise. They look after Norman's 'ordinary' clients, and they also tend to Mr. and Mrs. Simpson's large garden and vegetable plot during the week when the occupants of the house are at work. Norman goes there on the weekends, but the two young gardeners can never seem to find any evidence of any work done!

The End.