From Swinger to Hot Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twenty minutes or so later, Olwen released Richard and pulled him back up from in between her legs. His face was red and sweaty, and he was wearing a grin like the Cheshire cat.

Olwen kissed her husband, savouring the taste of herself on his lips. She smiled at him.

"Thank you," she said. "I really enjoyed that. I think that I want you to go down on me every night from now on. Your oral technique is very pleasing. It makes up for your shortcomings in the cock department!"

Richard blushed in the dark from a mixture of pleasure and humiliation. When Olwen commented on his cunt breath, and asked him if he wanted to go and brush his teeth again, he declined the offer.

"I want to fall asleep with the taste of your cum in my mouth," he said shyly.

Olwen turned onto her side and Richard spooned into her back. She could feel his little boy's cock nestling in between her arse cheeks. The last thought she remembered before falling asleep was that she would like her lover, when she found him, to introduce her to proper anal sex. She was determined to experience as much pleasure as possible when she became a Hot Wife.

It was half past five on the following Tuesday afternoon. Olwen had been home from school for a while, and Richard had just arrived home from work. He found Olwen in the kitchen, preparing the vegetables for supper. Six plump lamb chops lay in the meat dish ready to go into the oven.

Richard went upstairs to change, and when he came back down, he returned to the kitchen to help. About five minutes later, the front door bell rang.

"That'll be Norman," Olwen said as she slid the meat dish into the oven. "Go and let him in and I'll join you in the garden as soon as I've put these potatoes on to boil."

Richard did as he was told. He was already getting used to being given instructions, and he found having his life ruled by Olwen was very satisfying indeed.

When Olwen went out into the garden, she found Richard and Norman deep in conversation. She greeted her former pupil warmly.

"Thanks for coming, Norman," she began with a smile. "As you can see, we have quite a large garden. Do you think you'll be able to look after it for us?"

"Of course I will, Mrs. Simpson," replied Norman respectfully. "I'll cut the lawn and tidy up the edges. Then I'll weed the flower beds and dig some fresh compost into the soil. It looks as if it could do with some feeding."

"If you like," he continued, "I can look after your vegetable patch too. You've got plenty of room to grow your own stuff, and as well as saving you some money, you'll have fresh vegetables to eat. I always say there's nothing like eating home grown veg. straight out of the garden."

Richard looked at Olwen.

"What do you think, my dear?" he asked cautiously. He was getting used to deferring to his newly dominant wife.

"It all sounds perfect," Olwen gushed. "With us both in work and our weekends being so busy, Norman seems to have found an answer to our gardening problem. Now, supper should be ready in about half an hour. Why don't we all go in and have a drink whilst Richard sees to the cooking of the veg.?"

If he saw anything unusual in this domestic arrangement, Norman didn't say anything, but his eyes widened in amazement when Olwen lit up her pipe to accompany the gin and tonic Richard had just served her.

Norman sipped his beer before speaking.

"I don't ever remember you even smoking in school, Mrs. Simpson," he said. "That pipe suits you. How long have you been smoking?"

"I started a few years ago," Olwen smiled. She was sure Norman had a distinct bulge in the front of his trousers. She decided to test the waters.

"Richard has a smoking fetish," she said with a wicked grin. " I learned to smoke to keep him interested. I've only recently acquired the pipe. I normally smoke cigars."

"Really?" replied Norman in a croaky voice. "That is so hot. Oh! I'm sorry. I didn't mean that to sound like that." He blushed deeply.

"Don't worry, you silly boy," Olwen chided him. "It does an old woman like me good to hear a young man think she's hot!"

Richard came into the sitting room.

"Supper's almost ready," he informed them. "Have you finished your drinks?"

Norman swigged the rest of his beer straight out of the bottle, and Olwen swallowed the last couple of mouthfuls of her G and T. They both stood up.

"I've just been telling Norman about your interest in ladies who smoke, Richard," she said sweetly. "After all, he's going to be a regular visitor here now. He needs to know some things about us, don't you agree?"

"Yes, dear. Of course," replied Richard, and he smiled to himself as he felt his cock twitch in his underpants. Who would have thought that sharing his secret fetish about smoking women could be so stimulating? He wondered if Olwen would tell their new gardener that she was a Hot Wife and that he was a cuckold when the time came?

Supper was a huge success. Norman had a good appetite and was very complimentary about the meal he had been served. Over coffee (and a cigar for Olwen), they discussed when Norman would be attending as well as what his duties would be, and his scale of fees.

Neither Olwen nor Richard haggled over the price, and they all shook hands and the deal was settled. Norman would attend on the weekends to begin with, and as the seasons changed, he would adjust the amount of time and the days that he came to work. Everybody was satisfied, and after he'd left with the promise to return the following Saturday, Olwen went to watch some television whilst Richard tidied up the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher.

Later on, in bed, Richard emerged from between Olwen's legs, his face red and sweaty as a result of a combination of his oral efforts and a good helping of Olwen's cunt cream.

She kissed him and thanked him and they settled down for the night. Olwen was gratified to feel Richard's cock twitching between her arse cheeks. If he was a good boy, she decided, she just might let him fuck her on Saturday night.

As Spring developed into Summer, Norman worked hard on the garden and it began to look very good indeed. Elsewhere, Olwen did go on a few dates, but they all ended up being one night stands. Some were more successful than others, but many of the men who fucked Olwen ran for the hills when she informed them that she was married, but that her husband approved of her fucking other men.

As one of her lovers put it, "That's really sick. No one loves a good fuck more than I, but if my wife was fucking another man, she'd be out of my life before she could pull her knickers up. Sorry, darlin', you're a good fuck, but don't ask again, cos the answer'll be no."

And so as the school summer holidays approached, Olwen found herself having to be satisfied with Richard's tongue again. Having made good on her promise to let him fuck her occasionally, she recalled Richard had either cum in less than five minutes, or, even worse, shot his load before he got his little boy cock in her. When he did manage to get it in, he was so small and thin that Olwen could barely feel him inside her. These days, the only penetrative sex Richard was allowed was with his tongue.

It was the first weekend of the long school summer break. The sun had been shining every day for what seemed like weeks, and the garden lawn was looking distinctly brown. Richard had been sent to do the weekly shopping, something that occurred more and more frequently these days. Olwen only went to town to buy more cigars and pipe tobacco.

Olwen was already sunbathing in the garden. She had her bikini top on and a pair of old cut-off shorts. It had crossed her mind that maybe men would be more attracted to a sun tanned body, and so she set out to get herself a tan. As the garden was completely private, and there were no neighbours to peer over the garden fences, Olwen was thinking about taking her bikini top off and getting some sun on her tits.

The more she thought about this, the more it appealed to her. She grinned as she thought of Richard coming home to find her in the garden with her tits out. Oh! And she should be smoking her pipe too. That would really tease him! Olwen got up from her sun lounger and padded bare foot into the house to retrieve her pipe and tobacco. She shivered in the cool of the house.

Back outside in the blazing heat, Olwen packed the bowl of her pipe. She was about to slip her bikini top off when she heard the garden gate click open. She smiled to herself and popped her large, milky white tits out from their lightweight confinement. She had just got time to light her pipe up and lie back down on the lounger before Richard came round the side of the house with the shopping.

"Oh fuck me sideways! I'm so sorry! I didn't realise you were here, Mrs. Simpson. I thought you and your husband were away on weekends now that the school has broken up."

It was Norman, of course, and he was babbling in a mixture of confusion and embarrassment.

Olwen quickly assessed the situation. Norman could never un-see her tits, of course, and judging by the very attractive bulge in the pair of baggy shorts that he had on, he liked what he saw. Was it her tits or her pipe smoking, she wondered as she sat up. Or perhaps even, a combination of both?

"Norman, my dear. I wasn't expecting you," Olwen began truthfully. "I hope my state of semi-nudity doesn't shock or embarrass you?" She looked at him directly, daring him to admit that he didn't want to continue staring at her tits.

"Er... no, not at all. That is... um... what I meant was... I'm sorry I swore just now."

Norman's rambling tailed off. Olwen realised that he must suddenly have realised that he had a massive hard on and that she was unashamedly staring at it and licking her lips.

"Is that a trowel in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me again?" she teased, puffing on her pipe and exhaling through her nostrils. "You mentioned being fucked sideways, I seem to recall. I've never done it in that position, but judging from that delicious looking bulge in your shorts, I estimate your cock to be long enough to fuck me frontways, backways and sideways!" She winked at him.

"It seems superfluous to ask if you're 'up' for it," she giggled. "So I'll just ask you plainly if you want to fuck me?"

Just as she made this request, Richard appeared round the corner of the house. Norman knew he couldn't have failed to hear what his wife had just asked him.

"Oh hell, Mr. Simpson. It's not like it looks, sir. I came to water the lawn because it's been so long since we had rain. I thought you and Mrs. Simpson were away this weekend. I disturbed your wife when she was sunbathing, I'm afraid."

"Norman, Norman, Norman, stop apologising," Richard grinned. "I know you're a decent fellow, polite and well brought up. Now I overheard what Olwen just asked you. She'll want an answer, of course. But maybe she should explain our domestic set-up to you first. I have the shopping to put away. I'll do that now whilst my wife explains a few things to you. I'll bring you out a nice cool drink in a few minutes."

So it was when Richard brought two glasses of ice cold orange juice out to his wife and her guest five minutes later, he found Olwen and Norman sitting side by side on the sun lounger. Olwen still had her tits out and Norman was sitting with his mouth wide open. Obviously, Olwen's revelations about her home life had come as a shock to the young man.

"Richard, I'm not going to say another word," Olwen said, picking up her pipe and puffing gently on it. She sipped her orange juice and murmured with pleasure. "I think Norman may have some questions for you. Please answer him honestly and in as much detail as you think necessary."

With that, Olwen took her glass and walked down to the lawn. She had her pipe in her mouth, and the cloud of aromatic smoke that swirled around her head seemed to give her an ethereal air of magic and mysticism.

Richard drew up one of the garden chairs and sat down. He looked at Norman expectantly.

"Now then, young man," he began with a smile. "How can I help you? Ask anything you like."

Norman swallowed nervously.

"Anything?" he asked in a hoarse whisper. Richard nodded and smiled encouragement.

"Do you and Mrs. Simpson still do it?" he asked, blushing furiously.

"Do what?" asked Richard. "Fuck, you mean?"

Norman nodded.

"I am allowed occasionally," Richard admitted, "but because I am not very well endowed, my wife gets very little pleasure out of it. She prefers me to use my tongue on her. I can give her several orgasms with my tongue."

During this answer, Olwen had sauntered back to her sun lounger.

"I can see that you are confused and somewhat embarrassed, Norman," she said, sitting next to him and blowing a thin stream of smoke in the direction of his cock, which, she was pleased to see, was still tenting the front of his shorts nicely.

"Let me sum up Richard and my lifestyle in a few sentences," she continued. "First, I love my husband, and he loves me. We have never in the past, are not currently, and will never in the future consider divorce. However, I adore sex, and I need lots of it. Unfortunately, Richard was probably the last in the queue when man sized cocks were being doled out."

Richard looked sharply at his wife who nodded to him. He stood up and slid his trousers and his under pants down. Evidently, seeing his wife smoking, coupled with lots of talk about fucking had excited him His little boy cock was semi hard, and every now and again it twitched as if reacting to an electric shock.

Norman smirked when he saw it. He looked at Richard, and the latter smiled sadly.

"I really am not up to the job, as you can see," he confessed. "I want Olwen to be loved physically as well as uxoriously. I'm capable of the latter; I just need someone to take on the job of the former."

"Um... well if I understand you correctly, sir, I would be more than honoured to 'take on' Mrs. Simpson, as you put it. I can't quite get my head around what you both are into, but as a young man, desperate to lose his cherry, this seems like the ideal opportunity."

"You're a virgin?" spluttered Olwen through a mouthful of smoke. "Doesn't a handsome, virile young man, who obviously has a beautiful cock, have a girlfriend?"

Norman blushed.

"A few girls my age have hinted that they'd go with me," he admitted, "but to be totally honest with you, Mrs. Simpson, I'm not interested in girls my age. Ever since I started noticing the opposite sex, I've always been turned on by the... um... you know... the... um... the more mature woman."

"Perfect!" hissed Olwen, looking at Norman in the way a boa constrictor eyes its' prey. "I'm thirty nine now, going on forty. I hope that's not too what did you call it? 'mature' for you?"

"Oh, hell no!" exclaimed Norman. "I told you I'm a virgin, but I've been wanking for years. When I was in school, I used to think of Miss Phillips when I was pulling myself off, but since I've been working for you and Mr.Simpson, it's you I think of when I'm doing the deed!"

He blushed furiously, and looked defiantly at both of his employers.

"Bravo, young man! Well said." Richard applauded Norman silently. Olwen nodded her agreement.

"You don't know how good it makes me feel that a gorgeous hunk like you thinks me a worthy subject to wank over," she smiled. "But if you and I are going to be regular fuck buddies, there are two rules I have which you must agree to obey."

"What are they?" asked Norman cautiously.

"One. You stop this Mrs. Simpson and sir nonsense. I'm Olwen, and my husband, who you are soon to turn into a cuckold, is Richard. My second rule is even more rigid. From now on, don't you dare waste any of the cum that you have in your balls, spraying it everywhere when you wank. I want it in my cunt, in my mouth or occasionally on my tits. Those are my terms. Are they acceptable?"

Olwen sat back on the sun lounger and looked at Norman, expecting him to agree enthusiastically. What she heard gave her a shock.

"I do agree," Norman began, "but I have terms of my own, which I'd like you to consider."

"Of course, Norman. Fair's fair, after all. What are your terms?" Olwen replied.

"Mr. Simp... er, sorry. Richard isn't the only one with a smoking fetish," Norman began. "Seeing you smoke your pipe, or one of your cigars is such a turn on for me. Whenever I come here, whether for work, or for play, I would like you to be smoking."

"Well, that's no problem," smiled Olwen, picking up her pipe and lighter and sparking it up. She blew a cloud of creamy aromatic smoke into the air, and both Norman and Richard sighed with pleasure.

"Anything else?" she asked mischievously.

"Will you suck my cock occasionally?" Norman asked hopefully.

"No, not occasionally," Olwen grinned. "Everytime we fuck, I'm going to go down on you. Sometimes after you've put it in my cunt. I love the taste of my cunt cream on a man's cock!"

"What are you two waiting for?" Richard said, getting to his feet. "There's clean linen on your bed, Olwen. I'll prepare a nice light lunch for us all by the time you've got to know each other better. Go on, bugger off the pair of you!"

As they walked off hand in hand into the house, Richard called after them,

"And mind you give my Hot Wife at least two orgasms, young man!"

Once upstairs, Norman seemed to lose his confident manner. He looked around Olwen's big bedroom, with the huge double bed dominating the room, and seemed to deflate like a pricked balloon. Olwen understood. This was to be his first time, so she took charge, much as she was used to doing in the classroom.

"Right then, Norman," she began briskly. "I'm only wearing these shorts. Come and help me get out of them please, and then we can concentrate on getting you as naked as I am. Chop!Chop! I'm gagging for sex!"

Despite his nervousness, Norman grinned. He let Olwen pop the stud holding her shorts up and then he slid his thumbs under the waistband and began to tug them down. There was a big wet patch in the gusset, and Olwen winked at Norman when she saw that he had spotted it.

"You caused that!" she whispered gratefully. "There's a lot more of that to come, I hope!"

Norman's eyes widened with shock.

"Oh, my word! You're shaved!" he gasped, adding "Can I touch you, please?"

"You'll do more than touch, I hope," replied Olwen, pulling his T shirt up and over his head. She flung it somewhere and began to undo his shorts. As she was doing this, Norman shucked his heavy gardening boots off, and by the time his shorts were down by his ankles, all he was wearing was a pair of thick woolly socks. He stepped out of his shorts and looked at Olwen. She, in turn, was looking at his well developed, muscled torso, and his long, thick cock with undisguised lust. She licked her lips in anticipation

"Really?" she said in an amused voice. "Woolly socks in this heat?"

"I was expecting to be gardening today," Norman replied, "and they're great when you have to be digging out brambles or stinging nettles."

"Yeah, well I can guarantee that you're not going go be doing either of those things, " Olwen said dryly. "Get 'em off! We're not making one of those dreadful porn clips!"

Norman did as he was told, and when he was naked, Olwen sank to her knees, bringing her head to cock level.

"I never break my promises," she smiled, and Norman groaned as his former teacher took most of the length of his throbbing cock into her soft, warm, wet mouth and began to suck and lick.

Norman's legs began to tremble, and pre cum was literally flowing out of his cock. He put out his hands to steady Olwen's bobbing head. She raised her eyes to him, but didn't release his cock. She gave him a reassuring wink.

"This is fantastic!" Norman gasped, "but if you don't stop, I'm going to cum in your mouth!"