From Swinger to Hot Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olwen flourished a box of cigars.

"Ta! Dah!" she sung. "A box of twenty five cohiba cigars. Mrs. Edwards has just had them in."

"Were they expensive?" asked Richard cautiously.

"They're on offer this month," Olwen replied. "It's a new line that Edwards' Tobacconists are trying out. They're half price all this month."

"You'd better go back there and buy a few more cases then," grinned Richard. "They're bigger and thicker than the ones you normally smoke. I can't wait to see your lovely lips sucking on one of those beauties. Can we go into the garden now for you to light up, please?"

Olwen put the cigar box down on the coffee table and winked at her husband.

"There's more," she grinned wickedly. "Mrs. Edwards has had another new line in. Look what she persuaded me to buy."

Olwen took her hand from behind her back. She was holding a beautifully carved long stemmed dainty pipe.

"It's a Meerschaum lady churchwarden pipe," she explained. "Mrs. Edwards has recently come back from the Chicago pipe and cigar show. She learned a lot about lady pipes and those cohiba cigars apparently. So she ordered a whole load of stock of cigars and a couple of these to see if there is as much enthusiasm for lady pipes and quality cigars in the UK as there is in the USA."

"Olwen slipped the pipe into her mouth and clenched.

"Mrs. Edwards let me have this for ten pounds," she continued, her pipe waggling up and down as she spoke.

"They're normally forty five pounds, but she wants to give loyal customers like me the chance to try out a pipe. She smoked one for the first time in Chicago and now she says she's hooked on hers. I must admit, I can't wait to try this one. What do you think?" she asked uncertainly. "You don't look very pleased."

"Pleased?" croaked Richard. "I think you look absolutely gorgeous with that dainty little pipe between your lips. There's only one problem."

"What is it?" asked Olwen, taking her pipe out of her mouth and going over to take Richard's hand. "Has your back spasm come back?"

"No," replied Richard miserably. "All this talk of you smoking a pipe, and seeing you with it in your mouth? I'm sorry, Olwen. I think I've just cum in my pants!"

Later that evening, Olwen and Richard sauntered down to the centre of the village, to their local pub. It was a lovely evening, and as they had no party to go to and nothing better to do, they decided to have a drink before supper. It was to be a beef casserole, and Olwen put the huge pot into the oven on a low heat to warm through. It would be ready to eat on their return.

Olwen took her new lady pipe and some tobacco with her in her handbag. There was a beer garden in the village pub, and she intended to break her pipe in and give Richard the chance to see her smoking it. With a bit of luck, they reasoned, they might even be able to have sex after supper.

As it happened, a cold wind sprang up as they were walking to the pub, and so they decided to sit in the bar instead. Olwen felt a little self conscious about smoking her pipe indoors, and so, with Richard's understanding, it remained in her handbag. Richard went to the bar and returned with a gin and tonic for Olwen and a pint of best bitter for himself. They sat at a small table in a quiet corner of the bar, clinked glasses and drank.

"How is your back feeling?" Olwen asked, putting her glass down on a circular beer mat.

"It's much better, thank you," replied Richard. "But look, love, we haven't come here to talk about my back. What are we going to do about our party going? Last night was a huge disappointment, and I'm afraid that my reputation is only going to spread throughout the swinging community. I'm perfectly content never to have to try and fuck you, and get you off properly again. But I know how much you've loved being properly fucked since we started going to parties."

Olwen sipped her drink. She nodded in agreement.

"I must admit that I have enjoyed going to the parties," she admitted. "And I've also loved it when you've gone down on me when we get home. You always manage to give me at least another one orgasm with your tongue when you clean me up. I suppose I'll just have to make do with your little cock and your tongue from now on."

Richard looked at Olwen hopefully. He had decided on the way down to the pub to broach the idea to her, and if she accepted his suggestion, all well and good. He took a deep breath and launched into his prepared spiel.

"You don't have to, you know," he began, "just make do with my little cock, that is. You could find yourself a lover and get yourself fucked properly. Then come home to me with a cuntful of cum, and I'll clean you up. That way, you'll get an orgasm when you're being fucked, and another one when I clean you up!"

He stopped speaking and took a huge mouthful of beer. Before Olwen could reply, he raced on.

"I've done quite a bit of research on this. If we go down this route, you'll become what they call a Hot Wife, and I'll be your cuckold. I don't know about you, but the thought of living this type of lifestyle is very thrilling for me. So thrilling, in fact, that just talking about it to you has given me a hard on!"

He smiled shyly at his wife.

"Why don't you slip your hand under the table?" he asked hopefully. "You can judge for yourself how I feel about you making me your cuckold!"

Olwen looked around nervously. No-one seemed to be paying them any particular attention. She put her glass down and slid her hand under the table. Moving slowly up Richard's leg, her hand eventually came into contact with his little boy's cock. Even through his trousers, it felt quite hard. Olwen smiled and gave it a gentle squeeze.

She held Richard's cock in her hand, and was about to speak when a voice from behind her said,

"Hello, Mrs. Simpson. We don't often see you in The Red Lion. This must be your husband? Hello, sir. I'm Norman. Norman Price. Mrs. Simpson taught me a couple of years ago."

To her credit, Olwen didn't jump, or make a fuss. She removed her hand discretely and turned to see where the voice was coming from.

"Hello, Norman," she smiled. "This is a pleasant surprise. Come and join us, please."

Norman pulled up a chair and sat down. He smiled at Olwen and Richard, seeming genuinely pleased to see them both. He took a swig from his pint glass, and Richard did the same. Both men had almost emptied their respective glasses. Richard got to his feet.

"Let me get you another pint, Norman," he said. "What are you drinking?"

"A pint of best bitter, please," replied Norman, swallowing the dregs of his beer and handing the empty glass to Richard. Olwen shook her head when Richard asked her if she wanted another gin and tonic.

The barman was serving someone when he got to the bar, and there were a couple of people waiting to be served as well, so Richard was away from Olwen and Norman for a good five minutes. When he returned with two brimming pints of best bitter, he found his wife and her former pupil deep in conversation.

Olwen looked up as Richard sat down. He placed Norman's pint in front of him, and took a gulp of his own drink before sitting back down.

"Thank you, Mr. Simpson. Cheers." said Norman, toasting Richard with his glass before taking a drink. He set the glass back down on the table with a sigh of contentment.

"You'll never guess what Norman does for a living these days, Richard," Olwen said with a grin. "He's started his own garden maintenance business. I was telling him about your mishap this morning. Norman is going to come up to the house one evening next week and have a look at our garden. He can tell us what needs doing, and give us a price for keeping the place in order. What do you think?"

"I think it's an excellent idea," smiled Richard. "Even if you only cut the lawn regularly for us, Norman. It will save me doing it. Our lawn mower seems to have a mind of its' own. I can't get on with it!"

"No problem at all, Mr. Simpson," replied Norman. "My mower is brand new, and will make short work of your lawn. And Mrs. Simpson tells me that you have some flower borders and a small vegetable patch too? I'll pop up after work on Tuesday evening, and we'll have a look see. I should be able to get your garden in order, and if you're both agreeable, I'll come regularly and keep the weeds down and help you keep it looking tidy."

"That sounds great, doesn't it Richard?" Olwen said enthusiastically. Richard nodded, and sipped his pint.

The trio chatted for half an hour or so, and Norman offered to get another round in. Olwen shook her head.

"We only popped in for a quick drink before supper," she said. "Our supper is in the oven, and it will spoil if we stay out much longer. It's been lovely meeting you again Norman."

She leaned in and gave him a peck of a kiss on the cheek. "We'll see you on Tuesday night. Will you stay for supper?"

Norman blushed.

"That's very kind of you," he said. "I'd love to. You can show me your garden and we'll chat about what you'd like me to do over our supper."

He and Richard shook hands, and Olwen and Richard made their way home.

"You didn't mind me asking him to look after the garden, and to come for supper, did you?" Olwen asked as they walked briskly back through the village. It had turned decidedly chilly, and neither of them was wearing a coat.

"Not at all," replied Richard. "If I never have to mow that bloody lawn again, or weed the borders or the vegetable patch, I'll be a happy man. We both work hard, and the garden takes up too much of our time at the weekends. If Norman is happy to maintain it for us, it'll give us more time together. It's not as if we can't afford to pay a gardener, and with a bit of luck, we might even be spending more weekends away. I'm thinking of you smoking that new pipe of yours, and my cock is starting to twitch again. Will the casserole keep for half an hour or so, do you think?"

Olwen grinned at her husband and gave him a suggestive wink.

"Half an hour?" she repeated wistfully. "Since when have you managed to keep it up for that long? Let's take things slowly, shall we? Supper first, then I'll try out my new pipe. Then, and only then can we think about you putting that little boy cock in me."

Olwen found that taking charge like that was very stimulating, and Richard felt his cock thicken and stiffen as his wife laid down the rules in no uncertain terms. Was this the start of the lifestyle he had longed for, he wondered. Olwen in charge and telling him what to do and when. He shivered, and not just from the cold wind either. If Olwen was going to be in charge, all that was needed now was to convince her to find a man who could fuck her properly.

Supper was eaten, the dishes washed and dried. Olwen and Richard were in the sitting room; she in one of the big armchairs, he opposite her on the sofa. The new pipe was produced, and Olwen carefully stuffed the dainty bowl with some of the tobacco that Mrs. Edwards had recommended. She smiled at Richard, who was licking his lips in anticipation of seeing Olwen smoke a pipe.

"Ready?" she asked, slipping the thin stem between her lips and reaching for her lighter. Richard gulped and nodded enthusiastically.

Olwen sparked up her lighter and applied the flame to the bowl of tobacco. She sucked gently and was rewarded with a mouthful of creamy, aromatic smoke. Remembering the advice that she had been given by Mrs. Edwards, she continued to use her lighter to ensure that her tobacco was fully and evenly alight.

Satisfied that it was burning evenly, she put her lighter down and sat back in her armchair. She puffed gently, and exhaled a cloud of smoke.

"Not bad," she said softly. "It tastes very different to my cigars. Quite earthy, but with a slight taste of... cherries, I think. Oh, I like this. I think I'll keep on with a pipe as well as my daily cigar!"

Richard gave a strangled moan.

"Oh my word, Olwen," he croaked, "you look so damn sexy with that pipe in your mouth. I'm as hard as I've been for a very long time. I know you don't like smoking in the bedroom, but can we go upstairs now? I don't wan't to cum in my pants again!"

Olwen smiled and continued to puff on her pipe.

"Stand up and get your cock out here," she said through a mouthful of smoke. Richard lept to his feet and frantically began to take his trousers down. There was a wet stain on his underpants, which quickly followed his trousers down to his ankles. His little boy's cock bobbed up and down, and a shiny globule of pre cum oozed out of his piss hole.

Olwen got up and stood in front of him. She sank to her knees, and her head was now on the same level as Richard's bobbing cock. She puffed on her pipe and took it out of her mouth, and then blew a stream of creamy smoke all over the tiny hard rod. Richard groaned, a sound which deepened and increased in volume as Olwen took him into her mouth. She had no difficulty in swallowing his entire length, and she began to use her tongue on his sensitive mushroom head.

"Aargh! Oh fuck! That's lovely, my darling, but if you carry on much longer, I'll cum in your mouth and you'll not get fucked tonight!" Richard gasped.

Olwen paid no attention to these protestations. She continued to suck Richard's cock, even managing to slip the stem of her pipe into her mouth at the same time. She puffed away gently, exhaling her smoke through her nostrils. That was too much for Richard. On shaking legs, and with gasps of ecstasy, he began to cum in Olwen's mouth.

She popped the pipe out, fearful that his cum might damage the dainty stem, and continued to suck, draining her husband's tiny ball sac. As she swallowed, the thought crossed her mind that her smoking had certainly encouraged Richard to produce in greater quantity, even if it also meant that he couldn't hold back for much longer than about five minutes. The fact that he still would cum so quickly made up her mind for her.

Richard had stopped spurting, and already his cock was shrinking back to its' normal tiny size. Olwen released him with a soft plopping noise. She smiled up at him, licking her lips as he began to apologise.

Getting to her feet, she puffed on her pipe and then kissed Richard. She exhaled her smoke into his mouth and then shoved her tongue in as well. Richard sucked her tongue gently, savouring the taste of her aromatic tobacco mixed with the aftertaste of his own cum. When they broke off the kiss, Olwen's eyes were sparkling and Richard was gasping for breath.

"Don't speak," Olwen admonished her heavy breathing husband. "I want to discuss something with you. Pull your trousers back up, sit down and listen. I've come to a decision."

There it was again. The new, forceful Olwen. One who told Richard how to act. As he struggled to raise his underpants and trousers, he grinned at Olwen, who resumed her seat in the armchair opposite, and continued to puff gently on her pipe. Eventually, he was fully dressed again and he sat down on the sofa and looked at his wife expectantly.

Olwen put her pipe down and steepled her fingers underneath her chin.

"I've been thinking about what you said in the pub tonight," she began, "and I've come to the same conclusion as you. You're right. I don't have to just make do with your tiny, little boy's cock. I need a real man's cock to give me what I've loved having at our swingers' parties. That is, a good, deep fucking, which lasts long enough for me to cum too. You've never managed to give me an orgasm with your tiny equipment!"

Richard blushed and opened his mouth to speak. Olwen put up a warning hand, and he closed his mouth immediately.

"I am going to do what you suggest, and become a Hot Wife," she continued. "But when I do find myself a lover, things are going to change around here. This is how our new life, as Hot Wife and cuckold is going to pan out."

She picked up her pipe again, and puffed it back into life. She winked at an anxious looking Richard, who was wriggling nervously on the sofa.

"Number one. You will be permitted to use your tongue on me when I come home after a date," Olwen began. "I like the thought of you licking another man's cum out of my cunt, and besides, your tongue often gives me the orgasm that your little cock fails every time to do. I'm on the pill, so I won't get pregnant. You'll have plenty of opportunity to get used to the taste of other men's cum."

"Number two. I will decide when you will be permitted to put your tiny cock in me from now on. Since we started swinging, I've had five or six proper man sized cocks that have fucked and pleasured me. The last couple of times you've attempted to fuck me, I've barely felt you in me at all. So your access to my cunt is going to be limited."

"Number three. When I find someone who really can give me what I want, I'll be bringing him back here for sex. We will use the main bedroom, and you will sleep in the spare room. Whenever my chosen boyfriend is here, you will treat him with deference and respect. You will speak only when spoken to, and you will carry out all instructions, whether from me. or my lover, immediately and without question."

"And finally, number four. You are not the only one capable of researching the Hot Wife lifestyle. I've been looking into it myself. We are going to start living a Female Led Marriage, or FLM, for short. From now on, I make all the decisions round here. I expect instant and total obedience. These strict rules will be applied twenty four seven, except when we are in the company of friends who don't know about our swinging and our Hot Wife stroke cuckold lifestyle."

"But even then, I expect you to be polite, attentive and never to argue with me or contradict me. These are my non-negotiable terms for the sort of lifestyle you seem to want us to live. This is your chance to say yay or nay to my conditions. What do you think?"

Olwen slipped the stem of her pipe back between her lips and regarded her husband as she smoked.

Richard licked his lips, which had inexplicably become very dry during Olwen's long monologue.

"Of course I accept, Olwen, my darling," he managed to say before getting to his feet and crossing to where she sat, smoking quietly. He got onto his knees, took her hand and kissed it lovingly.

"I accept all of your terms and conditions," he said formally. "Please become a Hot Wife, make me your cuckold and manage and rule my life as you see fit. I love you, Olwen darling, and I always will. I can't wait to serve you, and any boyfriend or lover you might find in the future."

Olwen smiled and blew a thin stream of creamy, aromatic smoke in Richard' face.

"I love you too, my dear," she smiled. "And I'm grateful that you persuaded me to try swinging. Ultimately, it wasn't for us, but it did set us on the path to our new lifestyle. My next task is to find myself a nice thick cock, preferably one that can cum more than once in a night!"

Not long afterwards, Olwen and Richard went upstairs to bed. Both of them knew that their sex lives was going to be very different from now on. When she had undressed and put her nightie on, Olwen got into bed. Richard got in beside her and turned off the light. Automatically, he reached out to cuddle her.

"We might as well start as we mean to go on," Olwen said matter-of-factly. "Get your face between my legs. I want you to lick my cunt till I cum."

Richard did as he was told. He might not be the best equipped husband in the world, but he was determined to do his best, and bring his wife off every time she wanted oral sex.

Olwen spread her legs and moaned softly as she felt Richard's tongue lick up and down her cunt slit. Then he pushed his tongue into her and used it to search for her clit. The sleepy little bud began to react immediately, peeping out from under her protective hood. Richard sucked on her gently and then began to nibble. Olwen gave another groan and wrapped her legs around Richard' head, pulling him in deeper. She settled down to enjoy having her cunt eaten.