From the Ashes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Man, that was great. One of the best nights we've had in a long time," Scott said, to which Mary Lou nodded. "We have to do this again if you two ever come back to town."

"I'd like that, wouldn't you?" Haleema asked, looking up at Magnus.

"Yeah, I would," Magnus nodded. "You're not so bad," he said, shooting Scott a smirk as he held out his hand to him.

"And you aren't the dweeb I thought you were in high school," Scott said in a friendly manner, as he shook Magnus's hand. "You two take care of yourselves now, you hear?!" he said, his eyes darting between the two. "Mary would be rightly upset if y'all didn't make it Tuesday night."

"Oh, we'll be there, I'll make sure of it," Haleema said, flashing Scott a smile.

"It was so good to spend this night with you," Mary Lou said, hugging Haleema lightly. "Now you have my number, call me anytime a friend of Magnus's is a friend of mine. Who knows maybe we'll become the hideout of the town's most famous person," she said, shooting Magnus a smirk.

"If you keep making those cookies, which I suspect you lace them, then you'll never get rid of me," Magnus said, in a joking manner as he hugged his childhood friend good night.

"We better be getting home, the sitter is probably pulling her air out by now," Scott chuckled.

"You better call me tomorrow Magnus, you two have a lovely evening or what's left of it," Mary Lou said, waving goodbye to them as Scott escorted her down the sidewalk.

"Come, there's something else I had in mind for tonight," Haleema said, shooting Magnus a seductive smile.

All through the drive to the motel, Magnus had to restrain himself as Haleema gently rubbed his inner thigh. Her hand inched ever higher the closer to the motel they got. By the time he had pulled into the parking lot of the motel his body was on the verge of erupting as Haleema slyly ran her fingers up and down the back of his cock. He had to fight himself from drooling like a fool as he watched how her dress became taut along her ass as she left the car.

Haleema tossed her purse onto the bed once they entered the room. Her heels went flying they would only get in the way of what she and Magnus were going to do. Spinning on her heel once the door closed. Her hands took hold of his cheeks as she leaned in. Savoring his lips as she kissed him hungrily. Hearing his back striking the door as she drank her fill of the man she wanted to experience life with. Softly moaning into his mouth as she felt his hands running up her back. Nodding against him as she felt his fingers at the top of the zipper of the dress. Gooseflesh raced along her skin as his fingertips danced down her spine.

Her hands quickly and roughly tugged the tails of his shirt from his pants. Ripping it open, hearing the plastic buttons flying around the room. Her deep brown eyes gazed longingly into his as the fabric left his shoulders. Biting her lip as she felt her dress peeling away from her breasts. Breathing heavily into his ear as Magnus kissed down her neck as his hands pushed her dress from her hips. Kicking it off to the side as she stood in only her black lace thong.

"Yes Magnus!" Haleema lightly moaned as his lips captured her left nipple. Feeling that pink muscle swirling around her brown areola. Tilting her head back, her eyes were closed as his left hand softly fondled her right breast. Her hands held him lightly against her orb. Loving how his lips felt against her skin. Seeing those dazzling blue eyes staring up at her. His tongue giving her left nipple a little flick as he gave the right one a little pinch and a tug. Her muscles trembled as he did that. Knowing how long it's been since she's been with a man. Her heart raced as his thumbs hooked beneath the waist band of her thong as her hands worked to free that hard, blood engorged tool of his from the confines of his cloth prison. "Mmm... is this for me Magnus?" Haleema purred as her hand gently stroked along his shaft.

"F... Mmmhmm." A libidinous grin appeared on her lips as Magnus's head pressed against the door.

"You like that don't you baby?" Haleema asked lustfully, as her lips brushed along his jawline.

"God, yes!" Magnus whispered in a low moan.

"Good..." Haleema was taken by surprise as it was now her back pressed against the door as Magnus took charge. Her body quaked as she felt his hand between her legs. "Magnus! Fuck!" she loudly moaned as his featherlight touched teased her moistened labia. "Fuck yes!" Haleema hissed as Magnus rubbed her clit. Holding him close, feeling the heat of his erection soaking into her stomach as her cunt began to liquify.

"Do you like that baby?" Magnus asked, mirroring her words. A coy smirk graced his lips as Haleema stared at him with sultry eyes.

"God, yes! I love how my pussy juice feels on your skin..." Sucking in a gasp as Magnus slipped a finger into her hot wet heat. The thump of her head as it struck the door produced a dull ring. Her mouth hung agape as she felt the pad of his finger rubbing along the small rough patch where her G-spot was. A rippling moan burst forth from her lips, her eyes rolled into the back of her head as Magnus brought her to the edge of her orgasm only to have her eyes shoot towards him as he kept her there. Her foot stomped on the floor in her frustration as his eyes held a deviousness to them. She wanted to cum, she needed to cum, she longed to have her cream coating... Her chest heaved, her nostrils flared, her nipples ached as Magnus lowered himself to his knees. Feeling his nose dragging through her trimmed butterfly shaped bush.

"Mmm... you smell so good," Magnus said, as his nose wiggled as her sex filled his nostrils.

"Y-you really think so?" Haleema asked, a soft whimper escaped her lips as she felt his breath flow over her labia.

"Mmmhmm," Magnus hummed as his tongue flickered out rolling over that throbbing bud.

"F-f-f-fuck," Haleema said, in a trembling moan. Spreading her legs further apart as her nails dragged up the door. Thinking back to what she had read in the article. Feeling her canal clenching in anticipation. Her muscles trembled as Magnus's hand ran along her outer thigh as he lifted her left leg to his shoulder. A garbled groan filled the room as Magnus wasted no time in tasting her eager cunt. A rippling wave of pleasure raced up her canal sending those subtle waves through her womb causing more of her nectar to gather and race down her slick channel. Her fingers weaved through his hair before she took hold of those long silky strands as his tongue parted her lips. "Fuck yes!" Haleema squealed as his tongue slipped inside her cunt. How her entrance tightened around it as it rolled within her wet mound. "Magnus!" she howled as her orgasm detonated. Grinding her hips on his tongue as her cream flooded her canal. Her body quaked; her legs shook as the flat of his tongue ran along her vulva. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Suck that clit!" Haleema growled demonically as his fingers took his tongue's place. Listening to how wet she was as those appendages sped through her quivering hole.

"Aah... mmmmh... That's it... Right there! Taste that pussy! Fuck me Magnus!" Haleema screamed out as her core reached the red line. Foretelling her ensuing climax, she was in heaven. She didn't think it would feel so... deific. She couldn't remember when someone paid so much attention to her cunt. Not that she was complaining. She was going to make sure Magnus was repaid in kind. Not because she owed him, but because she wanted to. Even if he wasn't between her legs, that cock of his would still be within her mouth. Her heart raced as Magnus's lips trailed up her stomach as he rose. A look of panic filled her eyes as his arms hooked around her legs lifting her off the floor. On instinct, her hand reached down lining up his cock with her dripping pussy.

Her nails dug into his shoulders as his steel pole eased effortlessly into her eager paradise. "Oh, Oh, mmmhmm," Haleema nodded her eyes had a lustful haze along their surface as Magnus inched his cock into her womanhood. "So hard!" she whimpered as he sent the last few inches into her mound. Her breasts swayed and bounced as Magnus fucked her against the door. Her arms wrapped around his neck anchoring her body to his as his rod glided through her cunt. Feeling every inch of his manhood becoming coated in her hot nectar. Knowing that now his days of fucking reporters were over. Smiling seductively at the sound of his moans as her folds squeezed his cock. Pressing her forehead against his, panting heavily as she neared her third orgasm. Listening to his huff as she hugged him tightly as her pussy clamped down on his cock as she painted that hard pole in her orgasmic juices.

Magnus's back bounced on the bed as Haleema stood over him. Her eyes stared at his wet slick cock in ravenous hunger. Licking her lip as her right hand reached out, her left knee rested on the bed as she neared his pulsating cock. "Ah... shit!" Magnus hissed as Haleema wasted no time sinking down on his soiled cock. Feeling her tongue cleaning off her cream as her head bobbed. His toes curled knowing the fantasies he's had since he's met her had all been fulfilled. Yet that didn't mean there wouldn't be more. Her brown eyes stared at him as she gently sucked on his left nut as her hand worked his cock.

"Listen to how wet I am Magnus," Haleema said, running her hand rapidly side to side along her cunt then giving those sensitive satisfied lips a light but forceful spank. Swinging her leg over his body as she spun around. "I want this back inside my pussy, that's where this cock belongs," she said, as she peered over her shoulder as her back was to him. "I bet you want to watch this hard cock disappearing into my pussy, don't you?"

"Hell yeah!"

"That's what I like to hear," Haleema said, her eyes had a sparkle to them as she lowered herself onto his rod. "You been staring at my ass all these months. How does it look now?" she asked, as she rode him reverse cowgirl.

"Fantastic!" Magnus said, as his hands took hold on those dark caramel colored cheeks. Spreading them apart, watching how his rod disappeared into the heart of her womanhood as her labia molded around it. Noting how her brown eye winked at him with every glide long his tool.

"You really think my ass looks that good?!" Haleema panted. Her hands rested on the mattress as her slickness coated every inch on his cock. She loved how that hard rod felt gliding through her folds. The way it touched the deepest parts of her little peach.

"Mmmhmm," Magnus hummed. Loving how her pussy hugged his cock. "God, Haleema your... feels so..." he grunted as his hands squeezed her ass.

"I know baby, your cock feels sublime as well," Haleema moaned as her cream coated his cock with every glide. "Doesn't that pussy look fucking good riding that hard cock."

"Fuck yeah it does," Magnus agreed.

"I know what will make it look even better," Haleema said, hanging her head. Her breath came out in heaves as she felt her core boiling. She needed to feel that hot seed flooding her womb. Painting her walls in his essence. To mark her cunt as his as she has done with his stout rod. She definitely wanted to cum with him as she felt his cock swelling inside of her.

"Oh... and what's that," Magnus said, with a smirk.

"Your cum dripping out of my hot, wet pussy," Haleema said, with a lustful smile as she peered over her shoulder. Her body quaked, her womb clenched, her back arched as his seed erupted into her core causing a cascading wave of sheer bliss to flood her body as their cries of passion filled the Bay Saint Louis night air.

Haleema was awakened by the sound of a phone ringing. That buzzing brushing away the cobwebs of her sleep. Rolling over, her eyes moved along the empty bed wondering where Magnus had gone to. Biting her lip as a smile spread along them as she heard the shower going. Her hand slammed down on the night stand taking his phone into her hand. Her eyes falling on the clock as it read 6:45 a.m. Arching an eyebrow at the phone as it continued to ring in her hand wondering if she should answer it. Shrugging her shoulders thinking Magnus wouldn't mind.

"Hello?" Haleema said into the phone, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"Haleema?!" Marge said, surprised to hear her answering her son's phone. "Why are you answering my son's phone?"

"He's in the shower at the moment..."

"Oh... Oh... God, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to..." Marge stumbled over her words feeling her face becoming flushed with heat realizing why she was there.

"It's okay," Haleema giggled. "Is there something you need from Magnus so early?"

"I was calling... to see if he would come to church with us today," Marge said, hanging her head in shame. She should have known that's what they were doing, she should have waited; yet she got all excited and couldn't wait.

"I'd love to see your church!" Haleema said, sitting up quickly.

"You would?!" Marge asked, a smile touching her lips.

"Mmmhmm," Haleema nodded against the phone. "Let me ask him," she said, sliding out of bed. Steam billowed out as she opened the bathroom door. "Magnus?"

"Yeah?" His voice echoing off the shower walls.

"Can we go to your church today?" Haleema asked, instantly feeling his eyes on her even if she couldn't see him.

"Why?"

"You're mother asked if you would join them, and I really want to see it, can we, please?!" Haleema pleaded as the steam began to coat her skin.

"Alright, if you want," Magnus said, sticking his face into the stream of water.

"Thank you Maggy!" Giggling when she heard his loud sigh. "So, what time should we be there?"

"Service starts at eleven. We could meet up and have breakfast, or you two can come over and I'll cook breakfast," Marge said, not hiding the joy in her eyes as she looked at her husband as she walked around her bedroom.

"You sure that would be okay, I mean us coming over?" Haleema asked, softly grinding the ball of her foot into the motel floor.

"Of course dear, I'd love for the two of you to come over. My home is always open to you. You are after all my son's girlfriend," Marge said, her hand resting in the nook of her elbow as she paced her bedroom. "I want you and Magnus to feel welcomed here. It's not..."

"Not the same when he's gone, is it?" Haleema asked, her eyes staring lovingly at the door.

"No, no, it isn't. I've missed so much..."

"I understand," Haleema nodded in support.

"Look at me, bearing my soul to you," Marge said, wiping away a tear as she sniff.

"Think nothing of it," Haleema reassured her. Opening the door once again. "Maggy! We're having breakfast at your parents' house!"

"Wait! What?!"

"You heard me! Breakfast, your parent's house, church in that order," Haleema said, sternly.

"You know... just be glad you're so cute!" Magnus said, teasingly.

"Don't you forget it!" Haleema shot back, her giggle floated on the air as she returned her attention to the phone. "When should we be there?"

"Does nine o'clock sound good to you?" Marge asked, her elation filled her voice. Not only at the fact her son was coming home, but also how the two of them spoke to one another. It made her heart quiver knowing that Magnus was putting his past with Iona behind him and exploring the budding relationship he had going with Haleema.

"Sounds great! Now to see if I can talk him into shaving that beard," Haleema said, smiling into the phone. Her cheeks heated at Marge's chuckle.

"Hey! I like my beard! Thank you!"

"So do I," Haleema stated, "yet it's a little too rough on a woman's hooha."

"Well, I've never heard it called it that before," Marge laughed into the phone.

"Oh?! I didn't think of that," Magnus muttered. "We'll have to stop then," he said, shutting off the water.

"Why?" Haleema asked, arching an eyebrow as she stared lasciviously at Magnus's wet glistening body as he reached for a towel.

"Don't have anything that will remove this," Magnus said, running his left hand through his beard.

"Do keep the hair though, I want something to hold onto," Haleema said, noting the shimmering passion in his blue eyes as he stared over the edge of the towel. Her heart hammered against her ribs as Magnus walked nude towards her his towel hanging in his right hand. Her eyes widened, her nipples rapidly hardened, her breath stuttered as he whispered sweet sexual nothings into her ear before taking his phone from her. "I-I-I'll be quick," Haleema finally managed to say. Gasping in want as she felt his hand striking her bare ass.

"Hello Mom," Magnus said, shooting Haleema a smirk as she closed the door.

"Morning son," Marge said, her smile touching her ears at the fact that he called her mom for the first time in ten long months. "That's some woman you have on your hands."

"Ain't she though?!" Magnus said, as he dried his body.

"Seems the two of you are getting along well." Magnus heard the light lift in his mother's voice. "I hope it lasts for you baby."

"Me too, Mom, me too," Magnus said, his eyes running along the bed recounting the night of their love making.

"Magnus? I know I might be asking too much here, but I'd really like it if you could stay the day here and we all could have Sunday dinner together. I don't know when the next time will be when you'll come back to town and..."

"Okay Mom," Magnus said, catching Marge off guard.

"You mean it!" Marge said, excitedly.

"Yeah."

"Oh baby, that makes me so happy!"

"I can tell," Magnus said, with a little humor in his voice.

"Okay, okay, I should let you go. Can she have eggs?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I was thinking of making French toast for all of us, a side of sausage, and country hash browns," Marge stated.

Magnus looked down at his stomach as it rumbled. Trying to remember when the last time he'd had his mother's cooking was. "I think you did that on purpose," he said, as his mother's laughter came over the line.

"I'm not telling!" Marge teased. "We'll see you when you get here... and Magnus?"

"Yeah?" Magnus wondered if he's walked into a trap Haleema and his mother had cooked up. Knowing his weakness was her cooking.

"I love you, baby."

"Love you too, Mom," Magnus said, before ending the call.

******

"God, it's so smooth!" Haleema cooed, her brown eyes lustered in the sunlight as they sat in the driveway of Magnus's parent's home. Her hands moving along his freshly shaven cheeks, her thumbs brushed lightly along his chin. Knowing how it made him appear years younger. "I need to kiss it!" Haleema stated before lavishing every inch of her face with her sweet kisses.

"You can do that anytime you want," Magnus muttered dreamily as Haleema's lips pulled away from his.

"I'll hold you to that," Haleema said, her eyes glittered as the morning light shone upon her yellow sundress. Waving to Marge as she stood in the doorway of her home waiting for them.

"Well... you look decent, we have to do something about that hair though," Fergus said, placing his arm along his wife's shoulder. Smiling at his son as he walked hand in hand with Haleema up the foot path to their front door.

"Fergus hush!" Marge giggled as she lightly smacked his chest. "Thank you, for coming," she said, holding out her hands to Haleema.

"My pleasure," Haleema said, smiling warmly at Marge as her hands slipped into hers.

"My look at you, you're just glowing," Marge said, allowing her innuendo to hang in the air.

"Why thank you," Haleema said, shooting Magnus a coy smirk.

"Come, come, you two must be hungry," Marge said, looping her arm around Haleema's left arm ushering her into their home.