From the Ashes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Had a tattoo removed a few months back," Magnus stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

"What of?"

"My future ex-wife's name," Magnus said, venom dripping off each word.

"Hope it didn't hurt too much, she doesn't deserve to be on that... mmm... hard canvas," Saffi said, lightly sucking on her lower lip.

"So we going to do this?" Magnus asked, with a sly smirk, taking Saffi by surprise.

"... What?" Saffi mumbled feeling her chest become tight as Magnus lowered his arms.

"I asked, are we going to do this or not?" Magnus asked, stepping out of his bathroom, and drawing closer to Saffi.

"I-I don't know what you mean," Saffi said, her hand reaching out, setting her camera onto the dresser.

"No need to be coy," Magnus said, softly lifting her chin up. "This is what you've been wanting, is it not?" he asked in a low whisper, as he bent down, his lips nearing hers as her five foot five inch frame gently pressed against his six foot one.

"Yes," Saffi whispered as their lips pulled away. Her thumbs lightly brushing along his obliques as her brown eyes gazed up into his. She offered no resistance as Magnus slowly pushed her suit jacket from her shoulders. Her tongue rolling within Magnus's mouth as she pressed her chest against his. She could feel her juices flowing eagerly racing downward towards her entrance as his fingers danced down her spine. "Mmmhmm," Saffi moaned into his mouth as the sound of the zipper resounded as his fingers slowly lowered it. Feeling the fabric sliding down her legs before pooling at her feet on the floor. Gooseflesh raced along her skin as his strong hands, something she suspected he had earned working at his father's construction company, she had told him she did go deep into background. As her hands roamed up his chest she wondered how he would look working out underneath the hot sun, sweat glistening along his skin as he stood beneath the golden rays shirtless. Once again, she wondered how stupid Iona had to be to give up such an attractive man.

Tossing her head back as Magnus fondled her breasts and toyed with her nipples through her shirt as he kissed down her neck. Feeling his fingers making quick work of the buttons that kept him from experiencing the perkiness of her lovely orbs. "What?!" Saffi asked breathlessly, as her shirt floated down to the floor as Magnus stood silently before her. His eyes running up and down her nude body.

"You're stunning," Magnus said, feeling his rigid cock pressing hard against the denim of his pants.

"Thank you," Saffi said, in a salacious purr. "Now," standing on her toes, "how about we move this to the bed, hmm?" she cooed lightly. Her tongue curled out, teasing his upper lip as her hands worked to unbuckle his belt. The palm of her hand rubbed his steel rod as the heat of his erection radiated through the thin cotton fabric of his underwear. Her fingers slipped beneath the waist band of his Hanes boxer-briefs and pushed them down to join his pants. Her fingers gently wrapped around his hard pole, guiding him towards the bed. Her hair whipped through the air as she tilted her head to the left. Shooting a look up at him, a hungry smile, before her tongue ran up the back of Magnus's cock. As she reached the crown, her lips softly wrapped around it before sliding downwards. Encasing his seven and a half inch cock in the warm, wet heat of her mouth. Her left hand cradling his sack as she brought pleasure to that male organ. Feeling his hand on the back of her head, enjoying the moans that were filling his bedroom.

Looking up at Magnus with lust filled eyes as her hand stroked his slick cock. Her thumb kneading the underside of his crown as his pre-cum began to bead along his meatus. Her teeth dragged along her lower lip as she wondered how his tongue would feel on her cunt. Hoping that he knew how to eat a woman out. She had experienced quite the few musicians that didn't know how to use that tongue of theirs, leaving her quite unsatisfied. Her eyes fluttering as Magnus gently squeezed her left breast and gave that hard nipple a gentle, but firm, tug. Crawling back onto the bed, spreading her stocking covered legs. The overhead light glistened along her wet, shiny mound. Her fingers ran up her red, puffy lips then through her dark brown, lightly furred landing stripped.

"I've been waiting for this moment, since the moment I first flashed you my pussy," Saffi said, peering at Magnus as she felt the jostling of the bed as he joined her on it.

"I know, did you think I didn't catch all the hints you were dropping?" Magnus asked, with a broad grin before lowering his lips to her awaiting womanhood.

A ripping moan rumbled from deep within her throat. Her fingers curled around the sheets. The back of her head pressed hard against the mattress as Magnus's tongue parted her lips teasing her vulva as it moved up to her hooded clit. "Oh fuck! Yes!" Her hips lifted off the bed as Magnus's hands held onto her thighs. Her body trembled as Magnus rolled his tongue within her canal. Very few men ever did that, some of the female musicians did but those were mostly the lesbian ones or the ones that were still in the closet about their sexuality. A shuddering wail bubbled forth as his lips wrapped around her pulsating clit. Her nails scrapped along his scalp as Magnus sucked gently on that hard bud. "That's it baby, make that cunt purr for you!" Saffi said, in a deep husky voice. "God, you're making my pussy so fucking wet!" she exclaimed as her right hand squeezed her right breast. Tugging on her nipple as Magnus brought her womb to a quivering mass of bliss. "F-f-f-fuck!" Saffi yelled out as her core exploded in a fiery torrent of orgasmic ecstasy.

Her chest was heaving as she peered through very satisfied eyes as Magnus moved up her body. Feeling her juices running down her thighs and the underside of her ass cheeks before soaking into the bed spread. Her hands roamed his chest as Magnus loomed over her. Weakly nodding her head, telling him she wanted this, needed this, yet her voice was too shaky to speak as her body still was under the spell of her aftershocks. Breathing in sharply as Magnus ran the crown of his rod through her wet satisfied lips. Arching her back as his head pressed against the entrance to her velvet glove before it allowed it entrance to her paradise.

Magnus was in a world of delight as Saffi's folds wrapped his cock in their tight, hot, wet embrace. He had forgotten how good a woman's body could feel when he was deep inside of their very secret garden. It definitely had been too long since he's had sex with anyone. When he had found out about Iona, while yes he was constantly horny, he just couldn't bring himself to approach a woman. He didn't want to take his anger out on them because of what his slut of a wife had done to him. He so wasn't going to force that on the groupies that swarmed the back stage eager to have sex with the rock stars. Haleema had constantly given him a questioning look when he would board the tour bus after a show without a girl or two on his arm. He shot her one too when she wasn't with some guy when he knew there were plenty of them that wanted a chance to be with her. He himself wanted to be one of those men, yet he couldn't voice his feelings. The hurt and the anger were still too raw. Magnus knew that wasn't something one brought into a new relationship. He knew he had to finish this with Iona before he even thought about asking Haleema out.

Whether or not Haleema knew about Iona he didn't know. Magnus never told her, he didn't know if George or Brandan did. So he would always join her at the little booth in their tour bus as she would sit and read after a show. However, Haleema finally asked the question after their tenth show together. Setting down her book Haleema popped the question, "Are you gay?"

"What?!" Magnus asked, nearly choking on his bottled water.

"Are you gay?" Haleema asked, arching an eyebrow.

"No, are you?" Magnus countered. He saw her cheeks heating at his own question.

"Then why don't I see you with any of those female groupies that swarm the backstage?" Haleema asked, ignoring his question. "You dating someone back in your hometown or something?"

"That's complicated," Magnus said, his newly forming beard rustled as he scratched his cheek. "It's a long story and I don't know if you really want to hear my woes."

"Magnus," Haleema said, swinging her legs off the seat, scooting along the bench seat to sit before him. "I stupidly ignored the signs that Bobby wasn't right since we started this band together ten years ago. I'm not about to repeat the same mistakes. We aren't going anywhere until the morning. Brandan and George are too busy in the back to interrupt us. So you go ahead and lay it on me." Haleema remained quiet as Magnus told her about how Iona had been acting up until he had caught her in the act. How his own parents were when the truth came out. However, he could see how her eyes reacted to it all. Magnus could tell she was shocked and appalled by it all. "Oh my god Magnus, I'm so sorry," Haleema said, reaching across the table taking hold of his hands. Finally seeing the white band on his ring finger. "That's just horrible, to think you gave this woman seven years only to find out that she wasn't what she made you believe she was," she said, her thumbs softly brushed along the back of his hand.

Magnus swallowed hard as her soft warm skin felt so good against his. He didn't see pity in her eyes like a few he had told about it. No. He saw recognition of the strength it took to walk away from his marriage when Iona couldn't honor it herself.

"Now I can see why you aren't taking pleasure in what those groupies can offer you," Haleema said, with a sensuous smirk. "I can't blame you for wanting to work on yourself. Something like that is hard to get over and jumping into bed with another woman so soon never solves anything. It only makes you feel worse and messes with your head."

"You speaking from personal experience?" Magnus asked, to which Haleema nodded. "Is that why I don't see you plucking some of those guys that I know would love to spend a night with a beautiful woman like you," he said, seeing her cheeks rapidly heat as she nodded again.

"Don't get me wrong if I wanted to get laid, as you stated I could do that easily. Yet..." Tears began to form in her eyes.

"It was Bobby wasn't it?" Magnus asked, Haleema nodded weakly. "Were you still in love with him before he... died?"

"No, but I still cared for him. It happened years ago, about a year after we got signed and really started to make it big. Bobby let the fame go to his head. I know how you felt when you found your wife fucking another man. While Bobby and I weren't married, the sight of the two women in his bed hurt, nonetheless."

"Yeah, finding out the person you love is cheating on you is never easy," Magnus agreed.

"I'm sorry you have to..."

"Don't you dare feel sorry, it's okay to still mourn for the loss of something. I probably will too in the years to come. I mean Iona was the woman I wanted to grow old with. Well... you know how that went," Magnus said, Haleema smiled weakly at him as she nodded.

"It's a shame though," Haleema said, drying her eyes.

"What is?"

"I don't date married men." With that Haleema rose from her seat leaving him quite stunned to say the least. Did she know about how he was growing to have feelings for her? Had she caught him staring at her ass? Like he was right then as she bent over to climb into her bunk. The smile she shot him as she peered back at him told him she definitely knew. The sound of Saffi screaming in bliss drew him back to the present. His eyes glanced at his clock noting that fifteen minutes had passed while he was reliving the past.

"Oh fuck yes Magnus! Fuck me!" Saffi begged as her hands gripped his arms.

"Oh you like that cock, do you?" Magnus asked, smirking down at her as Saffi nodded her head weakly. Feeling how wet her pussy was as his hips thrust his cock deep into her. Her hands reached up; her fingers weaved through his hair as she slowly pulled him towards her lips. Saffi kissed him passionately and hungrily as her legs wrapped around Magnus's waist. Her hips ground on his cock as she squeezed his rod. The sound of her sex resounding loudly as his balls slapped against her ass.

Rolling Magnus onto his back, Saffi smiled lustfully down at him as her hips moved back and forth. Her hands resting on his chest as she slammed down on that hard cock of his. Her moan filled the room as her hot cream flowed down her quivering canal. "God, your cock... is just divine. Iona was an idiot to ever let this go," Saffi said, in a libidinous purr.

"Hey, let's not bring her into this," Magnus said, reaching up playing with Saffi's breasts.

"You're right, Iona doesn't deserve to be mentioned when you have your cock deep inside of my hot pussy," Saffi cooed, leaning forward, her lips captured his. Knowing that while she would have to leave in the morning, that at least for tonight he was hers, and she planned on making him forget all about his wife. Tossing her head back, her scream of ecstasy was silently held in her throat as Magnus rapidly hammered his cock upwards into her. "I'm cumming!" Saffi howled as her fifth orgasm gushed out from around that pounding cock. Breathing heavily into his ear as she collapsed onto his chest. A very, very satisfied smile was on her lips as she nuzzled his neck. Loving how her labia molded around his cock as it stretched out her cunt. She knew she was going to have to add this to her article as well. Every woman needed to know how good this man was. Plus, she wanted to help him get over his cheating wife. If that meant getting women to seek his bed through her article then so be it.

"You haven't cum yet," Saffi whispered in his ear. "I think we need to fix that, don't you? Don't you think my face would look good as that hot jizz paints it?"

"Mmmhmm," Magnus hummed in her ear. Feeling her body trembling as he lightly tugged on her ear lobe. Listening to how his wet cock slapped his stomach as it left her well spent cunt. Watching how Saffi crawled to the other side of the bed. Her round pear shaped ass wiggling at him. A coy, seductive smile peered back at Magnus as Saffi beckoned to him as her left hand held her left ass cheek open. Showing Magnus how well he had been fucking her if her glistening, dripping cunt was any indication.

"Well? Come on, and shove that fine cock back into my horny cunt," Saffi purred. Her canal winking at him longing to have that hard rod back deep within its hot, wet paradise. Her fingers curled around the comforter as she felt his hands on her hips. His mushroom top pressing on her mound, "Fuck!" she hissed as he thrust hard into her. "Yes! Fuck me hard!" Saffi growled before falling face first into the mattress. Her feet beat against the bed as she felt another climax approaching. The smell of her sex was thick in the air as the blissful minutes wore on.

Her hand worked quickly along his shaft as she knelt before Magnus. Staring up at him waiting for the first rope of cum to paint her sweaty face. Her tongue teased the underside of his crown, loving how his head was tilted back as Magnus moaned lightly. Closing her eyes as she saw the swelling of his bulbous head. Feeling each rope of those hot, salty strings coating her skin. Feeling it racing up his shaft as his balls emptied.

"Mmm," Saffi hummed as she ran her tongue through his cum. Glancing up as the dresser shook as Magnus's hand shot out to steady his body as she sucked on his head before inching down his length once again. She didn't know if she'd ever get to do this again with him, and she wanted to make the most of it before she had to leave in the morning to catch her flight back to New York. "Don't I look pretty?" Saffi asked, batting her eyelashes at him. Smiling broadly as his cum covered her face.

"Y-yes, yes, you do," Magnus said, his chest heaving as he tried to fill his lungs with much needed air.

"Mmm... good, now help me up," Saffi said, holding out her hands to him. Her 38B breasts dragged up his chest as he helped her to her feet. "Why don't we go take a shower and you can fuck me again. This," gently rubbing his softening cock, "needs all the loving I can give it before I have to go, and I've yet to feel it in my ass. I wonder how long you will last in that tight little hole."

"Let's find out," Magnus said, holding Saffi close. He had always wondered what anal was like. He had tried to get Iona to try it, yet she would always shoot him down.

Saffi was wearing a happy smile, giggling as Magnus lead her into the master bath. The sounds of their kissing could be heard as the door slowly closed.

Magnus woke up the next day alone in his bed. Sighing as his head bounced on his pillow knowing Saffi had snuck out sometime in the early morning. Did he think they were going to start dating? No. However, she could have said goodbye instead of leaving him a note on the set of pillows where Saffi had slept.

Dear Magnus,

Please, don't think too badly of me. I so enjoyed our time together. God. I can still feel my pussy throbbing at how well you fucked me last night. I will always cherish it, and I hope you will too. Yet I'm always jet setting to some place, and you don't need that in your life. I'll be honest if we got together I would cheat on you. I just can't help fucking every musician I interview. You don't need another woman cheating on you, and I hope you will appreciate my candor.

I also hope that someday you'll find the woman that loves you with all her heart. It's just not me. Not that I wouldn't enjoy being with you. Especially if I was being fucked like that every day. I have to say if you were fucking Iona like that, I have no clue why she would cheat on you. You seem like a good guy, straight forward, and brutally honest. She truly must be an idiot to give up a good fucking and a caring guy for that old fart I met when I interviewed her. Nonetheless, if you still happen to be single, because I know you wouldn't cheat on the woman you're with, how about we do this again? I ask with hope.

With all my love and a sore ass,

Saffi

P.S.

You can count on me to make sure you're interview will be factful and by the record. Also do read the last part, I'll leave something special for you there. Again, I do hope you'll let me have another ride on that fine cock of yours. I'll admit I'm already missing it. I can still feel your cum in my pussy and ass. Don't worry I'm on the pill. Again, I hope you find a woman that loves you and that will become the next Mrs. Condon.

Magnus couldn't help smiling. At least he wasn't the only one that thought Iona was an idiot. Still, being rejected did sting a little, moreover, at least she was honest with him. That he could respect, so the rejection didn't sting so much. He might just take her up on her offer for another tryst if the opportunity ever presents itself again. Rolling over onto her side of the bed, deeply inhaling Saffi's scent that still clung to the pillow case. Magnus drifted off to sleep once again.

******

One month later...

Magnus was standing in his kitchen fixing himself a sandwich. He'd just gotten back from LA after doing a week of recording. His butter knife moved along the slice of white bread as he spread the mayonnaise across it. Remembering back to when they were on I-40 heading to a city on the east coast of North Carolina. Lounging on the couch as Brandon and George commandeered the bedroom once again. Strumming his guitar, plucking at the strings, playing the song he had made when his grandfather had passed away. The beginning was light and upbeat, the middle part grew somber, the end was filled with sorrow noting the death of his beloved grandfather.