From the Bottom to the Top Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck him, I don't care. He can't hurt me anymore." Her face was resolute, and she truly meant it, but Alana didn't believe her.

"You say that now, but he only released a clip, what if he keeps releasing more? Clearly he is way more dangerous and sadistic than I realized after what you told us."

"It doesn't matter what he thinks or does, all that matters to me is what you think, and you know everything and still love me," she was looking to my eyes as she spoke, "and I meant what I said earlier, I'm yours completely, as long as I have your love nothing else matters to me."

I was overcome with emotion, and I kissed her deeply.

She continued "I've come to terms with the fact that I am a submissive, and I need a master. With Ricky I had a master without love, but at least I had a master I could serve, losing him was not what hurt the most, what crushed me was the thought that I would never have a master that loved me, a master like Tom. He is a real man, a good man, and he knows all my secrets and still loves me, so nothing can hurt me unless I lose that love."

I was so moved by her pronouncement I nearly started to cry, but instead I said, "I do love you, and I am honored by you gift to me, I am yours as much as you are mine Abby."

It was as if we were taking vows to each other, and we sealed them with another passionate kiss. When we broke, she was bubbly with joy, "Ok let's go to the basement, I really enjoyed it the last time I was there!" We all had a laugh at the innuendo.

"Ok fine! I just wanted to be sure Abby was ok with it. Let's go already, I am dying to find out the mysterious reveal anyway."

Abby lived in a working-class neighborhood, her mom was a widow and worked two jobs, whereas our house was in a wealthy gated community about fifteen minutes away. So, on the drive to our house, we all talked, and the girls tried to trick me into telling them whatever it is I was going to tell them, but I held firm.

So, failing at that they started talking about me like I wasn't there. It was meant to irritate me I assume, but I found it very entertaining.

When we arrived, Mom was home, and we knew there would have to be an explanation as to why we were not in school, I told my sister to go with Abby to the basement and I would handle Mom, she raised an eyebrow but agreed.

As I walked toward the house, I noticed a black town car that seemed to always be parked at the end of our drive whenever Mom was home. It wasn't anything I gave too much thought to over the years, but today it caught my attention as the window was down and a man with a camera clearly took a picture of us.

I would investigate that more later, for now I went into the house and looked around, but could not find her on the first floor, so I went up to the second and found her door closed.

I knocked and my mom said "Who is it? Hold on a second!"

About a minute later she opened the door dressed in her normal casual clothes, but she was flush in her cheeks, and looked winded. I also smelled the tell-tale sign, pussy. I thought, uh oh, I must have interrupted something.

"Tom! Hey what are you doing here? Why aren't you in school?" she was flustered as she said this and avoided looking at me in the eye. I wondered if like my sister, she was fucking herself to thoughts of my cock.

"Alana, Abby and I came home early, there was an incident where Ricky publicly humiliated her and broke up with her, so we went after her to comfort her."

"Wait, Ricky wouldn't do something like that, she is his girlfriend, and he loves her!" her incredulity and defense of Ricky pissed me off.

"Are you calling me a liar? I can't tell you the details, but what he did to Abby is a fucking disgrace, and if you can't accept that or believe it because he is your son, fine. But if that is the case stay out of it. I would literally murder him if it weren't for the promise I made to you over what he did to her."

My words hit her like a ton of bricks, and she was cowed and nodded, but then she asked, "I understand Alana, she is Abby's best friend, but doesn't she hate you? Why are you helping her?"

"Things change Mom, we will be in the basement, make sure Ricky stays away or I might not be able to keep that promise I made."

"I will, let me know if you three need anything."

I was satisfied we would be left alone and headed for the basement. Abby was scrawled out on the couch, and as I came down the stairs her eyes met mine and she looked at me with a hunger that made me feel like prey, in a very good and sexy way. Alana on the other hand was pacing and looked like she was freaking out. She turned to me and did just that.

"You two! Don't you realize how screwed we are," Abby started giggling when she said screwed, "Seriously its not funny, Abby, Ricky may not be able to hurt you, but he sure as hell can hurt me, or Tom, or Jimmy."

"Oh God, I cheated on Jimmy! He may not want you anymore Abby, but he will hate it if Tom has you! What if he drugs me and has me raped?! Oh my God this can't be happening!" she grew more frantic with every word she said. I had to get started.

"That is what I am about to tell you. So, sit down and let me start from the beginning." I told them of how during the summer I had decided to get revenge on everyone that hurt me, not just Ricky, but the whole family.

Then I went into the details of my surveillance, which I worried would piss Alana off. I explained how my plan had changed dramatically as I connected with Mom, and then my sister and I changed my plans of revenge to include forgiveness for those that I could like Mom.

"Alana I am sorry I violated your privacy; I'll take uninstall my software as soon as we are done here."

"So, you saw me the other day?" Alana asked looking embarrassed.

"I did and I jerked off to it twice, I also read your texts with Roxy."

Abby was getting very interested and looked at Alana and just said "Explanation please?"

Alana began "Well, you knew how I was unable to you know get myself off, or get off with Jimmy? I uhh, well, uhhh, got over that issue the other day while fantasizing about Tom's cock. I was so excited to have my first orgasm that I texted Roxy. She knew about the whole lack of orgasms and had been trying to help with advice so I wanted to tell her. She ended up finding out what the inspiration was..."

She had trouble starting but once she did it spill out quickly until she trailed off.

"AND!" Abby was squirming on the couch.

"And Roxy said I should fuck him, which I guess now I have. She also seemed like she wanted to try him out. So, she may try to seduce you, Tom."

Abby was elated "This is great, once she tries it, Maria will want it. Wouldn't it be so hot to fuck your identical twin cousins at the same time Tom! Oh, could I watch? It won't be long till you fuck Jill and Janey after that and oh then you could whip it out with Kathryn and Katrina and fuck them too!"

She was frigging herself and working herself up into a sexual frenzy as she voiced these fantasies.

"Don't mention Kathryn she is the female Ricky in my book, I wouldn't want to give her the pleasure, plus aren't we getting ahead of ourselves, its not like my cock will instantly make all girls horny for me."

I looked to Alana for backup because clearly Abby thought my cock was magical or something.

"I kind of agree with Abby, I know what it's like. You can't stop thinking about it once you know how big it is, and once you feel it inside you... "

I was floored by that and was rendered speechless. Abby started again,

"Think about it, you could tame Kathryn with that beast! You could pound that cunt into submission! I can see you think that's hot!" She pointed at my now tented cargo shorts. I felt very constricted in them, so I just took them off and let my cock free causing both girls to gasp.

"You two are cock crazed, but I love it. Here come over to the computer." They both followed me over, and when I sat in my computer chair Abby got on her knees and started sucking my cock.

"Hey this is important, that can wait."

Abby looked up at me "Are you sure, I don't think it SHOULD wait. How about I listen and suck, and if it is something I need to see, Alana can pull my hair to signal for me to look at the screen?"

I looked at my sister and she just shrugged, "Fine, ughhh, damn Abby I love your blowjobs," she increased her efforts from the encouraging words, "When I told you I deleted the blackmail pictures, what I didn't mention and Ricki is unaware of is the blackmail videos," I pulled up the first and second videos to play simultaneously on the screen, and just for kicks I pulled up Alana's masturbation scene as well.

My sister's eyes were glued to the screen, and her expression was one of shock, anger, and lust. She made no sound until "Jamie" got on her knees and started sucking Ricki, and then she moved one hand to her pussy and pulled Abby's hair with her other. Abby looked at the screen and started laughing like crazy.

"Fuck yes! Alana, you have nothing to fear from Ricki, with this Tom owns him!" she went back down and started deep throating me. She still couldn't bottom out, but it seemed she was growing accustomed to taking me in so deep. I let out a grunt and a long moan but gathered my senses to say some more.

"I ugngh, can't use this yet don't want to blow my surveillance. I already used this to find out the team is all on steroids, that Ricky is a sexual sadist and Jimmy is a transvestite submissive masochist. This is also how I found out about how Ricky uses girlfriends to please other guys, that he doesn't fuck girls himself, and what he did to Vicki."

It occurred to me the girls weren't listening to me, or at least focused on either my cock or the screen. My sister let out a series of moans and whimpers and had a small orgasm, and the sight of her cumming as well as the deep throating Abby was expertly doing made me bust my nut straight down Abby's throat.

She pulled up so the remainder of my load ended up in her mouth, and when she was satisfied, she had it all, she pursed her lips closed, stood up and grabbed Alana by the sides of her head. She leaned in and pressed her lips to Alana's and started feeding my cum into Alana's mouth, with gobs of saliva and come spilling out the side of their kiss and coating their cheeks and chins.

When the cum from their mouths was gone, Abby started licking up the cum from Alana's face, and Alana for her part was moaning in pleasure. Alana then reciprocated for Abby, cleaning Abby's face with her tongue. It was incredibly hot, but we still had more to watch, and I figured there wouldn't be a sexy mood after the next revelation.

"Okay that was hot, but there is more. The next thing I learned is going to be hard for you both to see." I got up and grabbed the bathroom trashcan and the trashcan on the side of my desk and handed them each one. "You may need these, I did. What's next is disturbing."

I played the Abby and Vicki gang rape videos side by side. Sure, enough Alana turned pale and hunched over puking into the trashcan. I turned to look at Abby. She was not pale, and not getting sick.

She was red with anger. I could tell she was clenching her jaw and I noticed her fists were balled up. I stopped the videos then well short of their conclusions.

"Abby are you ok?"

"No, but I will be when we make Ricky pay" her rage was palpable in her tone, and I felt a shiver run up my spine when she said it. I was glad to have her as an ally against my brother at that moment rather than an enemy with him.

"Alana, how about you, are you ok?"

"No but let's continue it can't get any worse, and I need to know. I need to see."

So, I continued to pull up videos from Ricky's computer. I narrated my theory about Ricky's strategy of escalating debauchery, and how when he had no where else to go with Vicki, he discarded her. When the videos were done, Abby looked at me and said,

"You knew?"

"I did and I am sorry I didn't tell you and that I pretended not to. I just, I just didn't know if I could trust you. I thought you might run to Ricky and tell him I knew, but I know now I can trust you with anything and I swear to not keep things from you Abby, I love you."

"That's not what I meant" she reached out and grabbed my hand "You knew and treated me like a person, not just a slut" tears welled up in her eyes "Thank you."

"I don't deserve your thanks, I knew this morning before school what Ricky was going to do to you, and I could have stopped it. I could have used the videos of him to stop it, and somehow save you, I am ashamed I didn't."

"Don't be ashamed, Ricky has to go down, not just for my sake but the next girl and the next. You must make hard choices Tom, and you made the hard choice. But you didn't sacrifice me like you think you did, you saved me."

"I am free now, I don't have to be ashamed, I can have the joy of serving a master who loves me, and I can help destroy that evil piece of shit."

She got up unto my lap and hugged me, and I felt a lot better having all that off my chest. Alana joined in the hug as well, and we all enjoyed the moment for a short while before I started again.

"Alana the jump drive on my desk," I pointed at it on the right side, "If you stick that in your computer and run the program, it will uninstall my surveillance software."

"We should leave it be. It will make me hot thinking you could be watching me undress or play with myself, but it will also let us know if Ricky snoops in my room or something. I have a feeling I will be on his bad side soon, especially after I break up with Jimmy."

"Alana you can't publicly date Tom since he is your brother, so unless you have another boy in mind, why break up with Jimmy? You told me he never asks for or initiates sex, but I know you enjoy your dates with him."

"We could use him I think as well. He is a submissive like me, and you could replace Ricky as his Master like Tom has for me."

"I dunno Abby, I wouldn't know how to be a Master, especially to a guy." Alana looked unsure but not disgusted by the idea.

"Its easy, Ricky had me dominate a bunch of sissy guys, I can teach you how. He clearly loves being dominated and humiliated, so you are doing him a favor doing it. You might even enjoy it, even I get a rush when I would dominate some sissy boy."

Alana looked at me as I had stayed quiet "Tom what do you think? I don't want you to get mad or jealous and stop fucking me."

"For the take-down of Ricky, I think Abby's plan for you to replace Ricky as Jimmy's Master is great. I love you, and I never want to stop fucking you, but I also want you to be happy. So, if keeping Jimmy makes you happy, then keep him. If being with someone else is what makes you happy do that."

"I don't fully understand it myself, but maybe because of my cock I just don't have the insecurities about some other guy stealing women away from me by outperforming me, I just don't feel jealous, I guess. Hell, I even find the idea of tag teaming you or Abby with another guy sexy as hell!"

Abby lit up like Christmas at the last part, "Baby, you just say the word and I can set it up! I really enjoy a good DP, and with your cock... my God it will be like a QP!"

I and Alana were confused, but she asked her friend, "What's a QP?"

"Quadruple Penetration!"

We all had a good laugh. I absolutely loved the liberated Abby. There was this joy she was exuding at having the shame and humiliation taken away.

She was suddenly free to be completely open with people she loved about her sexual needs and desires, and that translated into this wonderful exuberance. I think knowing that we, but especially me, would accept and embrace her along with all her kinks let her finally accept them herself.

"Baby I forgot just one thing though, you really need to take my ass with your monster solo before we go into a DP, just so we both know how much I can take." She said with a purr, and I almost ejaculated right there. I was sorely tempted to bend her over and fuck her ass right there with my sister watching, but I had to resist for now.

"That is so sexy my little slutty sex kitten, but let's return to the main topic" the way she smiled at the words slutty sex kitten told me she liked that, "Alana, so its up to you what to do, I am cool with whatever. I have no intention to ever be sexually exclusive, and I have no expectation for anyone I am with to be monogamous either."

"Well Abby, I guess I need you to teach me to be a dom! Truthfully, I am really relieved I can date other guys and not lose access to you BIG BROTHER. For now, I will stick with just Jimmy, but eventually I may see what else is out there once Ricky is dealt with."

"That sounds great!" for some reason, I was very excited about the prospect of my sister dating other guys, something about a woman with all her holes filled with cock was a real turn on for me. Just another one of my own kinks, I guess.

"Anyway, things are moving quickly with Ricky, and he is somewhat easier than Dad, Grandfather, Kathryn, and Katrina. That is mainly due to lack of access, but I am working on that. The way you two talk, I am going to make room for the possibility that I can handle Kathryn and Katrina using this bad boy," I grabbed my cock to punctuate the point, "and Mom and Aunt Jennifer already seem hot for it,"

"Hold on explain." Alana interrupted.

"Oh yeah, so Saturday night Mom and Aunt Jennifer got to see my bulge when I got out of the hot tub, Mom let me know Aunt Jennifer was raving about it after I left. It was the next morning when Mom and I had our moment, and she felt my hard cock against her when we hugged. Anyway, it seemed my cock was the catalyst for the change in our relationship."

"Yeah, I'd say they are hooked, you can reel them in whenever you want I'm sure." Alana said matter of factly.

"You both are overconfident in the effect my cock has, but I won't argue."

"You just don't understand the power of that pussy tamer yet, but you will." Abby retorted and Alana nodded her head in agreement.

"Anyway, I have no desire to get revenge on Jill, Janey, Maria, or Roxy but I will fuck them if I get the chance, and I have a suspicion I have yet to confirm that Dad and Chrissy have the same relationship as Ricky and Jimmy. Father like son. So, I am pursuing that angle."

"I also plan to visit Vicki as she may be willing to help take down Ricky, even if it is just with more information. I also feel like I need to try to help her and her family, after the damage Ricky did."

The girls adamantly agreed, and Abby said, "When you do, I should go to. I am some one who knows what it is like, and it may help her to know she has someone like her to talk to."

"Good idea Abby, I have her address, so we can go sometime soon. You may not like this Abby, but we have to tell your mom about what happened to you, and we have to do it today."

"Wait why? She doesn't need to know; it will crush her. Please let her stay blissfully ignorant, please."

"She does need to know. What if Ricky tries to blackmail her? She loves you and if she thinks she is protecting you what wouldn't he be able to get her to do? The only way to protect the people that love you, and that you love, is to tell them Abby."

"I know its going to be hard, but we must protect your mom. I don't know who else he could exploit since your dad is passed away and you are an only child, but your mom is vulnerable. Remember what he did to Vicki's parents."

Realization hit her and she nodded, "You're right. I, I, uh... can you be there with me? I need you there when I tell her."

"Of course, if Alana lets me borrow her car, I'll drive you home later and we can tell her." Alana nodded her consent.

"Your Mom will probably want to pull you out of school, but that would give Ricky a victory, I think it would be best if you stayed in school. It will be hard, and people will treat you cruelly, but I'll be there with you. If you show Ricky, he didn't crush you, it will kill him inside, and his grip on the school will weaken."