From the Bottom to the Top Ch. 04-05

Story Info
Ricky hurts Abby: Abby falls in love.
14.2k words
4.66
8.4k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

The chief complaint I am hearing is the ridiculous size of the protagonist's cock. Sorry but it is a kink I like.

Other feedback has been very positive, and I thank you all for it.

CHAPTER 4

I woke up the next morning to Abby curled up into me. I tried to get up without waking her up, because I had an intense urge to pee, but my efforts failed.

"Oh, fuck its morning! What time is it?"

"Its early, 5 am, I wake up before everyone."

"Thank God, I need to get up to Ricky's room to change, dammit all my clothes are covered in cum!"

I grabbed some sweats, "Here wear these until you get there."

"Thank you, oh where are my manners?" she came over and kissed me, morning breath be damned. "I hope Ricky sends me back soon, I can't wait to spend the night with you again"

That irritated me, I didn't like the idea of Ricky controlling what me and Abby did that way. "Break up with him, and you can spend the night every night with me."

She looked sad, "I wish I could, but he would destroy me, I know you think he can't, be trust me he can. I am sorry it just is what it is."

I could tell she meant what she said so I let it go. She wasn't done though, "Listen Tom, I know I've been a bitch to you, I was wrong and, and I'm sorry. You... you... are a good guy. I don't know how living with Ricky all these years you seem to still care about me or Alana or anyone for that matter, its just, I guess what I wanted to say is you didn't take advantage of me or anything, in fact, it was the best night of my life."

She kind of stammered through and I realized it was hard for her to be out there and vulnerable with her emotions, I didn't want to trample them.

"The past is the past, I leave the bad and hold on to the good, I'll remember last night forever."

She responded by giving me a sweet kiss, like two people in love might do, and without another word she was up the stairs. I knew I lied, I held all kinds of grudges, but I figured out that I didn't hold grudges against people that I wanted to fuck like I did against people I didn't.

I sent Ricky a text saying I deleted the pictures, and since I had time, I started scanning through his text messages. There wasn't much to work with, but I noticed he made a call last night around midnight that lasted for about ten minutes. That was odd, because since I had been monitoring his communications, he had not called anyone, just texted and emailed.

I put my headphones on and listened. The call was to Jeremy, the team center, who had sent him the blowbang video of Abby. He instructed him to make a clip from the video showing Abby sucking a bunch of cocks but to make sure you couldn't identify the players.

He wanted it sent out during homeroom to everyone in school. Jeremy asked why, and Ricky said he was sick of her, and he wanted a new girl, he was going to publicly break up with her right after the video went out.

I was fucking furious, I ran up stair looking for Ricky, but he was gone, so I got on my bike and headed to school to find and stop him. But as I rode, I realized I could not reveal where I got the information without blowing my surveillance. I also realized the fate that awaited Abby if she remained with him. Abby was in a no-win situation, but at least if he broke up with her, she would be free, and Alana and I at least could help her through it.

When the mass text went out, I didn't watch the video like everyone else, since I knew what it was. I had been lurking in the shadows, trying to keep an eye on Abby without being obvious about it, so I witnessed Ricky approach her and call her a disgusting whore and that they were over. It almost made me scream in anger as he walked away, and a bunch of girls swarmed behind him ready to take Abby's place.

Abby just stood there frozen for a while, the whole-time people in the halls were snickering at her, or miming blowjobs at her. Some even got mean and called her a slut and things like that as they walked by.

When someone purposefully ran into her an knocked her to the floor of the hall, people around laughed, and she came out of her stupor. She just got up and ran, straight out of school. I tried to catch her, but she was in her car and all I had was the bike.

I was desperate, thinking about what she said she would do if the video got out. I texted Alana that she needed to go after her friend, but Alana texted back she couldn't ditch because of whatever, it wasn't important to me.

So, I said meet me in the hall and give me her keys. At first, she seemed hesitant, so I said this was the favor she owed me. True to her word, she met me and gave me the keys.

"Where would Abby go?"

"What do you mean where would she go?" Alana looked very worried but was also confused.

"Did you not see? The video? Ricky breaking up with her?"

"What!?!?! Oh my God! What video?"

I was getting frantic "No time to explain where would she go... to kill herself?"

Alana turned ashen, "Cemetery at Oakleaf Hill where her dad is buried, I'll go with you."

"Fine get there quick!"

As she drove, I explained the video, and the scene in the hallway. I was glad she didn't ask why I thought she would kill herself, because I didn't have a good explanation, but I guess being a girl she could empathize with how another girl would react to that situation.

When we got there, we saw her car and ran to her dad's grave. She was hunched over crying, and I could see a bottle of prescription pills of some kind in her hand. She was startled and surprised to see us.

"Just leave me alone, my life is over!" I didn't say anything I just ran straight at her and grabbed her arm, and with my other hand took the bottle from her.

"Did you take these, how many, answer me!"

"Not yet, but what do either of you care! I am just a dirty whore! Ricky won't rest until I am ruined completely, so why delay the inevitable."

Alana didn't know the truth, and she stepped right into the shit by saying, "No one wants you to die! But you should have expected consequences from cheating on Ricky with a group of guys!"

Why she felt the need to justify Ricky's actions was beyond me, I don't know if it was instinctual or if she was a victim of Stockholm Syndrome, but I was glad she said it, because it made Abby angry rather than suicidal, and I could work with that.

"I didn't cheat Alana, that video was the football team, and Ricky gifted me to them! He has been pimping me out since a few weeks after we got together. He pimped me out to him last night!"

She pointed at me when she said that, and Alana stared at me like she wanted to kill me. Lucky for me Abby noticed.

"Don't you dare! Tom turned me down! I tried everything to seduce him, and he flat out refused because he knew Ricky was forcing me! He did that even though he was hard as a rock! We talked and talked, and then I started to really want it, and then we did it, and it was the best night of my life! That is what hurts the most, is TOM won't want me knowing what I whore I was for your brother!"

That hit me in the heartstrings, so I just wrapped her up in a hug and she just cried against my chest. I didn't know what to say, but when Alana asked, "How did he force you?" I snapped "Not now later."

Alana nodded agreement. We stood there and let her cry for awhile before I took Abby to her car and drove her home, with Alana following us. We got her inside and her mom was at work, and we just sat for a while and let her sob. Then I got a text from Ricky that read BLACKMAIL HAS CONSEQUENCES.

"That son of a bitch!" I growled, and both girls looked at me confused so I showed them the text.

"Listen you two I am in the dark here can you please explain to me what is going on" I was about to start when Abby beat me to it.

"You asked me earlier how he forced me? It all started back when we started dating. He took me out to a romantic dinner, and somehow, he was able to order wine. I didn't think it would get me drunk, drinking just a couple of glasses of wine, but I blacked out shortly after we left."

"I wasn't a virgin but considering Ricki's previous sexual performance I knew something terrible happened while I was blacked out. My vagina and asshole were sore like never before, and filled with cum. I knew I had been raped, but how was I in Ricki's room?"

"Well, he was sitting in a chair waiting for me to wake up and he held up his phone with a video clip of a man fucking me and a man with his cock in my mouth and me moaning. He made a video clip of me that looked like I was enjoying it, but I wasn't even conscious!"

"I started crying and asked him why, and he said he owned me now, and as long as I played the part of dutiful girlfriend, the video would not get out."

"At first, he started trading me for favors, never anybody at school. He had me fuck waiters for free food, a cop to get out of a ticket, even a gas station attendant for free gas. He got off on it. We never had sex after my rape, but he always found new ways to use me."

"He had me work gloryholes at porn shops, let men and women both buy me for a night, and this football season I was to be the team reward for wins, which started after the pep rally. That's where that clip was taken."

"Just to lay it all out there, I enjoyed some of it. I wanted to make him happy for some reason, and he was always happy when he traded or sold me, and I got good reviews. If the client was unhappy, he would beat me with a belt. So, I got really good at sucking cock, fucking and taking it in the ass."

"I can eat pussy and fuck with a strap on as good as any porn star. And I hate myself for it, but I started to enjoy it all! I felt like I was accomplishing a goal every time I pleased a client. I rarely ever had an orgasm, but it became fun for me to please Ricky's clients, which in turn pleased Ricky. He would get me gifts and take me on romantic dates, and I started to live for those rewards. He trained me like a dog, like a bitch..."

Alana was in shock, she just sat there slack jawed. I was surprised to because I was unaware of the extent of what Ricky had done to her.

"So, you see, I am a worthless whore, but last night was different. It opened my eyes to something better, not being just someone's property, but a person they cared about. Tom should hate me because I was always cruel to him like everyone else. I did it mostly because it pleased Ricki and helped me get close to him."

"I wanted to be his girlfriend so bad, just because it seemed like all the other girls wanted that. Instead, Tom showed me kindness and compassion and put aside his own desires for me, and that turned me on so much. When we did finally fuck it was better than anything I ever experienced in my life. But now you know, and now I'm ruined."

She looked down in shame, unable to look at me at all as she spoke.

"Abby look at me, please look at me." She slowly looked up and met my eyes.

"You are not ruined, you are incredible. You are a survivor. I need you in my life. Promise me you will not try to hurt yourself again." As I said this she lit up, like it was exactly what she needed to hear but thought she never would.

"I promise, I swear!" and she leapt up and nearly tackled me to the floor. She was hugging me so hard I was starting to understand how pythons kill, when Alana saved me by saying "Uhh I still have questions."

"You two saved me today ask anything!" I was relieved her mood had changed but was worried about what Alana would ask.

"What blackmail did you have over Ricki?"

"Are you sure you want to know? This may hurt you."

"Dammit now I have to know!"

I explained about what I walked in on and the pictures I took and how Ricki offered me his car or Abby. I went on to say I think he did what he did to Abby to hurt me, because I kept up my end and deleted the pictures, but he thought hurting Abby would hurt me.

I went on to explain how in the moment I made the deal I was thinking with my dick, but how I changed my mind and wasn't going to use Abby like that or let Ricki use Abby like that.

"But you did, didn't you" Alana looked really confused, but Abby stepped in.

"Uh yes and no. My task was to seduce him and make a recording. Hey! You were right! I bet he planned all along to use it to dump me and drive a wedge between you and Alana!" turning back to Alana she continued,

"Tom said last night Ricki could use us fucking against me, but he didn't know how much Ricki already had. Anyway, at first, I was on a mission for Ricki, and I was determined to succeed. I tried every trick to wear him down, and he just kept resisting. At one point I just tried to jump him, and when he got up to avoid me, well he dropped his pillow shield and I saw his bulge."

"Turns out Tom here has the biggest cock I have ever seen, and I've been with hundreds of guys, some I thought were huge that he makes look small! But then I wanted HIM, and he noticed the change. Then he let me convince him to show it to me, then to touch it, then well you know how things go."

Alana was mesmerized and was staring at my crotch as she listened. I don't think she meant to, but she blurted out "Lucky bitch."

"Well, that is true, but I didn't expect you to say it."

Alana turned beet red when she realized what she said and tried to cover, "I just mean that story sounds so hot, and, well fuck it! After you guys left the mall I sat on his lap to hug and felt it! I, I, I even frigged myself to thinking about it!"

I tried to look shocked at this, and I think they bought it, but Abby saved the day by saying "Don't worry, I am sure he has dropped a few loads thinking of you to!" Now it was my turn to blush, and therefore confirm Abby's statement.

"Alana, seriously, that cock could turn on a lesbian, you really should give it a try!"

"ABBY! You know I can't! He is my brother!"

"So that just makes it hotter!"

"Wouldn't you be jealous? It sounds like you two might be dating now anyway."

"I think Tom should share his cock with whoever wants it, even if we start dating!"

I liked that idea a lot. But I suddenly needed to know if she was for real or just goading Alana so I asked, "Are you serious Abby, you would want to date me and let me sleep around?"

"Yes, I would, I don't know why but it turns me on. I also wouldn't have to worry about someone stealing you away permanently that way and hopefully we can find some girls that we can share."

Alana and I were both speechless. Abby just started unbuttoning my cargo shorts, "Hmmmmmm it feels like someone likes that idea, Alana fair warning, unless you want to watch or join in, you better leave in five four three two one!"

When she got to one, she yanked off my shorts and underwear in one swift motion. Alana hadn't moved and just stared at my cock. Abby started stroking and spit on my cock to lubricate her hands. Looking straight at Alana she said,

"Last night I tried to deep throat him. I have never had a cock I couldn't take down my throat to the hilt with ease. Until last night. I think I should try again, don't you?"

Alana just nodded in the affirmative, she was still too stunned to speak. I decided to let Abby steer the ship, because I might just sink it by saying the wrong thing.

Abby was positioned with her tits on my stomach and her face towards Alana so I couldn't see what she was doing to my cock, but it didn't matter to me because I could feel it. I realized though Abby was putting on a show for Alana, and this was about her more than me.

"Well let's see if this monster can reach all the way to my belly Hrrmph" and her mouth was around my cock and she was feeding the length into her throat, but this time when she had seemingly reached the maximum, she pushed down causing herself to gag lewdly.

As she did, I heard Alana gasp. She now had her own hand working her pussy and was sucking on three fingers in her mouth. The sight of Alana fingering herself and the sensation of Abby gagging on my cock pushed me to new erotic heights and I yelled out "OH FUCK THAT'S GOOD!"

Abby seemed to take that as encouragement and began using her face to fuck my cock. It was an incredible feeling and drool and spit poured down my shaft and drenched my balls. I was reveling in the blissful feeling and the sight of Alana, when she lifted her ass off her seat and yelled "CUMMING OH GOD CUMMING!"

Abby pulled off but kept the stimulation going with her hands, "That's right girl, cum for your brother! Show him how hot you are for his cock!"

Alana seemed to come down from her orgasm and regain some of her faculties. She stood up and walked towards us, taking off her panties along the way leaving easy access to her pussy through her skirt.

She seemed like she was in a lust filled trance as she straddled me, and Abby used one hand to guide my cock, while the other moved to Alana's hip to guide her down. Alana looked directly in my eyes as she eased down the shaft until she was about halfway down and screamed "FUCK!"

She stayed completely still there, impaled halfway down my cock for a long time, then Abby grabbed her hips from both sided and moved her up and down on the top half of my cock. It was as if she was jerking me off using Alana's pussy.

From my perspective, the top half of my cock was feeling some pain from how tight my sister's pussy was squeezing it. I was just starting to feel it loosen a bit when my sister started convulsing, which threw off Abby's hands.

I could feel her cum pouring down my cock as she had a massive orgasm, and Abby moved around and started licking the juices from my shaft and sucking them from my balls. Alana kept coming for what seemed like a long time then she fell to the side onto the couch.

She was spent, with a dreamy look in her eyes and a slight smile on her face. I knew she was down for the moment, but I needed to cum, and I needed to fuck something hard.

I stood up grabbed Abby, making her squeal and bent her over the back of the couch. I wasted no time and thrust inside her to the hilt, and immediately began fucking her as hard and fast as I could.

"OH YES! FUCK YOUR PUSSY! THIS IS YOUR PUSSY NOW! IM YOURS! USE ME! FUCK YES! IM YOUR WHORE! IM YOUR SLUT! I LOVE YOU! AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

It was not long before we came together, and as I came, my body kept thrusting, even as spasms caused my whole body to quake. I started to feel dizzy and right before I passed out, I said "I love you Abby, and Alana" then it all went dark.

Chapter 5

When I finally regained consciousness, Abby was naked and was running her hand gently over my head, looking at me like a girl in love. That was what it was, love. In that moment I knew we were bonded together, and any doubts about whether I could trust her fully vanished.

I smiled at her and looked around for my sister. She had put her clothes back on and was sitting back in the chair across from me. I broke the silence with, "You two nearly fucked me to death."

The girls giggled and Alana said, "Not that I don't enjoy the view, but maybe we should get dressed, doesn't your mom get home from her shift soon Abby?"

"Oh, shit what time is it?" she scrambled up and looked at her phone and let out a sigh of relief, "No we still have 2 hours before she gets off work, but we should clean up, this room smells like a brothel." So, we got dressed and the three of us cleaned up the couch and the carpet the best we could.

"Listen you two, there is a lot I need to tell you both." I was nervous, but after Abby's full confession, and the fact we had just had such an emotionally charged and deeply meaningful experience, I knew I had to reveal the whole truth.

"Can we go to the basement, because it will be easier to explain if I show you some things."

Alana looked concerned as she said, "It might be better if Abby isn't at our house for a while Tom, she may want to avoid Ricky you know." She was trying to think of Abby's feelings, but she underestimated the profound change that had taken place with Abby.