From the Bottom to the Top Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not only will I be at school tomorrow, but I will also be looking super-hot on the arm of my new boyfriend!" I thought she would be resistant to going back to school, but she was giddy over going back.

"I know Ricky only wins when he humiliates and crushes people, that's what gets him off, fuck if I will give him the satisfaction. People will think he did me a favor by the time I am through!" she straddled my lap and lowered herself on my cock to the hilt.

"AHHHHHHHHH" she moaned she speared herself on my shaft. Alana was still and silent as she looked on but smiled as she watched us begin fucking.

Abby looked directly in my eyes with burning lust as she started a lap dance style fucking of my cock. She had her arms wrapped around my neck, and ground her pussy against my groin, rubbing her clit against my pubic hair.

The intensity in her eyes held me in a trance and then she started talking, "I told you all I need is you and I can do anything as long as I have you. This pussy you feel massaging your long hard beast of a cock right now, its yours, this mouth and these lips, yours, my ass yours, my body and soul are yours. OH GOD YES! UGHH UH YES UH FUCK BABY FEEL HOW I CUM ON YOUR COCK! MY GOD DON'T YOU SEE ITS BLISSSSSS!"

She spasmed and her grinding paused as her body jerked and bucked against me. Panting for breath as she came down, she resumed her movements, but faster and harder than before, "I feel reborn! This, this is not just cock lust its love! Anything for you, my love! See this, see how my pussy agh uh, worships your cock, can't you feel it?"

"GOD ABBY YES! I CAN FEEEL IT! IM GOING TO CUM!"

"That's it baby cum in my pussy. It wants it, it craves to be filled with your cum. I'm your slutty sex kitten, and I need it in my pussy! Fill me up Master fill me up!" her speed increased once again and her pussy started contracting so tight against my cock it felt like it was sucking it, and when she called me Master, I let go.

"AHHHHH UGGGGHH TAKE IT KITTEN!"

"YES, MASTER FILL ME UP! FLOOD MY NEEDY PUSSY! FUUUUCCKKK YYYEEEEAAAASSSSS!"

We came together in powerful orgasms, and they lasted for what seemed like an eternity. As we came down, I felt the cum being squeezed out around the sides of my cock and dripping down my thighs onto the chair. We just stayed there panting, as Alana rolled the chair out so she could go down and lick the cum from the chair and my thighs.

Then she started sucking around the base of my cock and Abby's pussy. Had I not been drained completely; I would have cum again right then and there. Abby reached back and gently pushed Alana's head back, then pulled off my cock and laid down on the floor. She beckoned Alana over and positioned her on top of her in a sixty-nine position.

Alana wasted no time, placing her mouth over Abby's pussy trying to suck the cum from it, and Abby removed my sisters' panties and started licking her twat and frigging her clit with her fingers.

My cock was hard as it's ever been watching them eat each other on the floor in front of me, and I thought maybe my cock really was magic considering the amount of fucking it was capable of. For a few moments I stroked it as I enjoyed the sexy scene in front of me, until the slurping sounds and moans increased to a near constant frequency.

I needed to fuck, so I got down behind my sister and lined my cock up to her pussy. I eased in slowly eliciting a loud groan from my sister. As I reached the limit inside her, about six inches, where I could go no further, she lifted her head from Abby's pussy and craned her neck back and said "OH YES FUCK ME BROTHER! FUCK YOU SISTER'S TINY NEEDY PUSSY!" She then put her head back down into Abby's pussy and I began thrusting.

Abby grabbed my cock with both hands and positioned her interlocking grip against my sister's pussy. This allowed me to thrust harder like I was going balls deep into my sister. As I was able to increase the pace and strength of my thrusts, my sister started fucking back against my cock and Abby's hands.

For her part Abby was giving instruction to both my sister and I, "That's it girl right there, suck on that clit!"

"Harder baby fuck your sister harder make her cream for you baby!"

There was so much sexual energy in the room, my mind was turning to mush. All that mattered was trying to drain my balls into my sister's pussy. Alana was screaming into Abby's pussy; had she not been muffled I am sure it would have carried to every room in the house and her pussy clamped down so hard it forced me to thrust even harder but slowed the pounding.

All three of us erupted in a glorious mutual orgasm. My cock was only able to produce a small amount of cum this time, as I had been drained so much already, but I experienced the sensation of "dry firing" for the first time. I was completely out of cum but felt the spasms in my cock and balls as my body tried to expel what I had no more to give.

As I remained buried in my sister's pussy, I could not have pulled out if I tried, as the walls of her love tunnel had death grip on my invading cock. Abby, ever eager to please, moved her head from my sister's clit up and sucked in one of my balls

.

My breathing was fast and heavy like I had run a marathon, and as my cock started to go flaccid, I felt it slip from my vice like sister and I collapsed backwards. My sister rolled off Abby onto her back and we all just tried to catch our breath.

"Alana, had I known you could eat me like that, we would have been doing that every day!" Abby exclaimed, reveling in the new experience with her best friend.

"Uh, yeah, that was, huh, huh, incredible. Brother, are you still alive?"

"Yeah huh, I just, huh, need, huh air."

The girls giggled at that. We all started to clean up and took turns using the bathroom. I knew I would need to buy a truckload of air freshener and Febreze if we kept using the basement, because it reeked of pussy and cum and sweat.

The girls spent a lot of time in the bathroom fixing their hair, and I was glad the shaved head was so maintenance free. I watched them working on their hair in front of my bathroom mirror and my eyes focused on their beautiful bouncy breasts, and something occurred to me.

"I've been so focused on your pussies, I feel like I've neglected your boobs," and I stood behind them and grabbed a boob of each girl with each of my arms. They giggled and leaned back into me. Letting me grope while they brushed their hair.

"Well baby, we just might have to have a nice tit fuck tomorrow to fix that, unless you can recover enough for one later," Abby said, as she turned around and guided my head between her breasts. None of us were trying to start up in earnest again and were just being playful so I just motorboated between her boobs and we all had a good laugh.

"So big brother have you ever been drained completely dry like that?"

"Nope but I have never been at the mercy of two sexy succubi before!" Then we all laughed some more.

When they were done with their hair we all got dressed and Alana handed me her keys. Before she went up to her own room, she remembered something we hadn't told Abby yet.

"Hey, we almost forgot to tell you the real story. After Ricky heard about the mall he pushed Tom down the stairs, and Tom got up and beat him until Dad pulled him off. That is what really happened to his face."

Abby looked horrified. "Oh my God! I am so sorry I was the one who told him! He could have killed you!"

"Well, he didn't, and it was a good thing since now he knows he can't take me on physically." I wanted to set her mind at ease.

"Just be careful baby, we can't be sure what he will do. He may send team members after you. Don't be stupid, run if it comes to that." Abby looked extremely worried. So, I just said I will to reassure her.

My sister went to her room and as we headed out to leave, my mom intercepted us. She looked at us and was confused. She was probably expecting at least Abby to seem depressed or sad or something, but Abby was downright brimming with happiness holding onto my arm.

"Abby I uh, well I wanted to see if you were ok, but you seem fine. Anyway, I am sorry for whatever Ricky did, I don't know the details just that Tom was very angry about it."

"Thanks Mrs. Brooks, but it worked out for me in the end, I traded up for the Bigger and Better Brooks Brother, I definitely CAME out on top." She had a mischievous grin and put emphasis on Bigger, Better, and Came. She clearly felt bold knowing my mom was lusting after my cock.

Mom was flustered but held it together. "Well, that's good I guess, you two are together then I guess?"

"Yes Mrs. Brooks, but don't worry I am all about sharing him! I don't want to keep anyone from enjoying time with him."

"That's generous of you Abby, I am very glad to see you are doing better now. Son do you need to borrow my car to take Abby home? You can if you need it."

"No Mom I have Alana's keys, but thanks. I won't be out late." With that we left, me and my little sex minx.

As we walked out the door and I knew we were out of earshot of anyone I said, "Abby you are so naughty, its like you were trying to seduce my mother for me!"

"That's cuz I was baby, you saw didn't you, how hot she got over what I said? She was looking at your crotch the whole time I talked. I bet she goes up and fucks herself silly, I would love to watch that video."

"You may get your wish." I knew I would be checking my footage later, looking especially Mom's. Abby giggled and clapped her hands as we drove away.

The mood got heavier the closer we got to Abby's house. When we finally got there, Abby froze in her seat, so I got out and opened her door took her by the hand and lead her to the door. I knew she said all she cared about was me, but I knew that wasn't true.

She loved her mom deeply, they were the only family they had after her dad died three years ago in a car accident, and she desperately wanted to maintain that bond. I hoped in my heart that Abby's Mom, Ashley, could handle what she was about to learn. We went inside and found her mom cleaning the kitchen. When she saw us she greeted us.

"Hey baby, and who is this with you?"

"Mom this is Tom Brooks, my new boyfriend, please sit down I have a lot to explain."

"What happened with Ricky? Is this his brother, the one you mentioned" her confusion was all over her face. It was coupled with concern, and her tone had shifted from happy and welcoming to serious and worried.

"Mom I need to start from the beginning, and you need to listen without interrupting no matter what or I won't be able to get through this."

She told the whole story, much as she had told it earlier, down to the most gruesome detail. Tears streamed down both their faces as she spoke but neither Mother nor Daughter lost their composure.

When she got to the story of last night, Abby went into great detail of how respectfully and kind I treated her, I think she wanted her mother to like me, and described how I was so much the opposite of Ricky. She then described how I was trying to take Ricky down and everything I found on his computer including the videos of her and Vicki.

She was beaming with love and pride when she then told her mother how after seeing that I still acted as if she were a goddess and not some piece of trash, and how she fell in love with me because of that.

I was surprised when she then went into extreme detail about the sex, we had last night. I heard her give the most vivid description of my cock, like some one trying to describe something for a sketch artist rendering. She went on and on about how many orgasms she had and my amazing stamina.

I almost rolled my eyes. She then moved on to how she had said to me if Ricky released his blackmail, she would kill herself, and how he did just that and she went to her father's grave to do just that.

Then she described Alana and I showing up and stopping her, how we all made love, and that she was happier now than she ever was. She told her mom she knew it was a lot to take in and she hoped she still loved her but that she had to know so Ricky didn't try to blackmail her like he did with Vicki's parents.

"Mom I am sorry I am such a freak; I just hope you can accept me for who I am and still love me."

Ashley just embraced her daughter in a hug "Baby I am so sorry you had to go through that, I will always love you and accept you sweetheart." They both lost their composure then and just cried together while holding each other. Tears began falling from my own eyes as I looked on, as I was so moved by the love the two shared.

After a long time, they pulled apart and Ashley looked at me "I don't care about anything except you saved my daughter and make her happy, you won't get any judgment from me on anything else! Thank you for being there for her!" She came over and hugged me, and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Mrs. Darrow, can you promise if Ricky tries to blackmail you, to just let us know and not let him? I want to protect her from Ricky, and his easiest avenue is through hurting you."

"Of course, I will, but if he comes near me, I swear to God I may kill the bastard!" I was beginning to see where Abby got her temper.

"The way Abby is that was how I was with her dad. We both give ourselves over to the men we love completely, and it's a sacred thing. What that bastard did was a betrayal I can comprehend, Mr. Darrow, he never took that gift for granted and our lives together were so wonderful. I hope you are like he was, and you and Abby have all the joy we shared."

"Abby of course I will accept you, because I know how it feels, I understand. I am a little freaky myself!" she giggled, and we all started laughing. I think we all needed the laugh, and Abby was much more relaxed.

"Tom you are always welcome in my house, I want you to consider yourself family here."

"I will Mrs. Darrow and thank you."

"Call me Ashley, or Mom. No need for the Mrs. Darrow, it makes me feel old."

She asked a lot of questions, and we answered them all. I was happy she said she would trust us to do what we felt was right vis a vis the bastard as she called him and would help if we needed it. Abby announced she needed to call Alana and went into another room, leaving me alone with her mom.

"Abby is all I have, after her father died, she is my whole reason for living you understand?" I nodded and she continued.

"She and I are so alike, our passions run deep and strong, had you not gone after her, I believe she would have died today. You are young, and may not realize this, but if you ever throw her away, or leave her, she won't survive it. I don't want to scare you; I just want you to know the facts."

"Everything that bastard did to her she could have endured and more, I am sure because we are the same. What you may see as the biggest favor to her in dumping her was the real betrayal. Please remember that. If you keep her, she will be happy, and I will be happy as well."

"I don't care about anything else, how you use her, no matter how bad anyone else may see it, it won't bother me. Just never throw her away." Her speech made me feel the weight of the responsibility I had to Abby, but I knew everything she said was true.

"I swear to you, I will never let her go. I understand what that means."

"Wonderful! I can tell you mean it. It's a serious responsibility but I am sure you are already figuring out how much fun it can be!"

I turned red at that "Uh yeah, I have a feeling I am going to lead a very interesting life with her."

"You see? You are perfect for her, already seeing what you have as a lifelong commitment. You two will be so happy together!" she leaned over and kissed me on the lips and reached down and grabbed my flaccid cock, it immediately inflated.

"Hmmmm had to see what all the hype was about, that is definitely the biggest I have ever felt." Abby walked in on her mom groping me and heard her proclamation. I don't know why I expected she would be mad, I guess I hadn't fully grasped the relationship yet.

"Mom its not hype its fact. He has only been with one girl one time before me, I can't even comprehend how good he will get with some more experience."

"MMMMMMMM, I guess you just have to get him lots of practice to find out."

"Uh ladies, this is all extremely hot, but uh even though its hard, it hurts really bad."

Ashley released her grip "Oh I am sorry; Abby and your sister probably wore you out for the day."

"Yeah, they definitely did." Abby was beaming with pride. Like wearing me out was a major accomplishment.

"Maybe we can continue some other time then. It's been so long for me you know, since the accident. George used to keep me well and truly fucked you know, he liked to bring me down to the plant and let his co workers run a train on me, and on poker night I did duty under the table. Those were good times."

Abby was nodding like she totally understood the sentiment, and I was starting to understand the situation better. Submissive in the vein of Ashley and Abby is they imprint on someone, they devote themselves completely to that person, with their sole purpose of making them happy.

When they lose that person, they want to die, but in Ashley's case she imprinted on her daughter, and Abby imprinted on me after Ricky. Ashley was trying to make her daughter happy by pleasing me. In a way I realized I was getting two women that would do whatever I wanted for the price of one and I better be grateful and do right by them.

We all sat down and just talked about all sorts of stuff. Mundane things like classes, hobbies, even what our favorite foods were. Of course, for Abby, my cum was her favorite and that made us laugh. Eventually I needed to head home and both Mother and Daughter gave me passionate kisses to say goodbye, I told Abby I loved her and would see her in school, and she did the same.

I was on cloud nine but was a little bummed by the time I got home because I already missed having Abby with me. When I pulled in, I noticed the damn town car again and reminded myself that situation needed some attention among other things. Ricky was also home, and that was something I needed to avoid tonight. So, I entered through the back and snuck down to the basement, and I was surprised to see Mom there waiting for me on my couch.

She was obviously not there to seduce me. She seemed agitated and upset, and I feared the worst.

"Son, I spoke with your sister. She told me everything." My heart about fell out of my chest. What the hell did Alana do? How much was "everything?" I stood frozen in stunned silence, to afraid to say or do anything. I couldn't even get myself to breathe.

"I'm not here about you and your sister making love, if that is what you are worried about, I am here because I need to see... I need to see what Ricky did." She struggled to get out the last part, and I started to understand.

Mom loved Ricky, to her, she was always her pride and joy. Alana's revelations combined with Ricky's actions towards me must be causing her mind and heart to be at war with each other. She was here to end that war, and to confirm in her heart what her mind already knew. I let out an audible sigh of relief that this was not about my sister and I, and slowly walked towards her.

Taking her hand, I pulled her gently off the couch and walked her over to the computer. I sat her down and pulled up the video player. Before I began, I looked her in the eyes, and seeing how they were brimming with tears ready to burst from her eyes, I felt as if I had been punched in the stomach.

"Mom, are you sure you want to see this... it is difficult to watch?" I wanted to protect her and knew this would only cause her pain. I hoped she would just change her mind and choose denial over the truth at that moment.