From the Bottom to the Top Ch. 06-07

Story Info
The Story Continues.
13.6k words
4.62
6k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Been busy with work so I have not had the time to write. Sorry for the wait and I hope you all enjoy the next chapters.

Chapter 6

The next morning was uneventful, I was ready to go before anyone had even woke up yet, so I reviewed my intelligence gathering and there were no new bombshells, just some pretty hot footage of Mom masturbating and a lot of texts to and from Ricky about the Abby situation.

He was playing the victim and setting up Abby as an insatiable cheating whore. It was clear he was cultivating Donna Devereux as his next girlfriend, so he must be acting fast to have her ready for the first game next week.

Donna was tall at 5'11" and had blue eyes and long hair that she bleached blonde but was a natural brunette. Her boobs were not big something like C cup, but she had great long legs and a nice tight ass. She was on the volleyball and girls' basketball team and was the type of girl you wouldn't think was very concerned with getting a guy or climbing the social ladder.

I couldn't remember her even having a boyfriend before, but from her texts she seemed desperate to be Ricky's new girl, constantly texting how she would be if she was his girlfriend. I pitied her since I knew what being Ricky's girlfriend meant, and I hoped I could somehow prevent a third gang rape video from appearing in the SLUT file.

I texted Abby and we made plans to meet at the transit stop near her house, so I rode my bike to the transit stop near my house and rode the bus to another and got on the bus for her line. It meant I had to leave about an hour before I normally did but I didn't mind.

When she got there my cock almost burst through my jeans. She wore the same red heels from the other night, and a short red flannel skirt that just barely conformed to the school dress code. She had on a black spaghetti strap top that clung to her like a second skin, and showed off a generous amount of cleavage, and a red flannel shirt with front open over top.

Her hair and makeup were flawless, and I found it really sexy the way her wavy auburn hair seemed to bounce as she walked. What really got me going was her lips, as they stood out with the bright red lipstick she was wearing, and they gave me a mental image of the way they would look wrapped around my shaft.

"Abby wow, you look amazing!" I exclaimed as she came in for a hot but brief kiss.

"I am so glad you like!" she did a sexy spin so I could see her better, "I want to look as good as I will feel on my new man's arm."

We rode the bus to school and drew everyone's eyes as we walked to the door. The gossiping started immediately, and the things people were saying just loud enough for us to hear pissed me off for the most part. I also was not used to the attention, especially people looking at me.

Over time I got more comfortable with it, especially because Abby was beaming with joy and confidence. When we got inside to her locker, she pulled me close and gave me an incredibly sexy French kiss, and we made out in front of throngs of our classmates. Then she whispered into my ear,

"Let them talk baby, by the end of the day, everyone will be talking about how Ricky's brother tamed the slutty cheerleader that he couldn't." she paused to suck in my earlobe before continuing,

"Everyone will be wondering what you do to me that has me so happy when I should be crushed, doesn't that make you hot?"

She reached down and grabbed my now hard cock through my jeans, you could clearly see the bulge running down my pant leg, "Oh I guess that a yes!"

We didn't share any of the same classes, so I walked her to her first period and went on to my own. I didn't see her again until lunch, and when we walked into the cafeteria, all eyes were on us. There was a moment where it got quiet before everyone started talking again, and it was clear we were the topic of most conversation.

Abby was kind of pulling me along by the arm as we walked, because I was a little out of my element. I avoided the cafeteria when I could, usually packing my own lunch and spending the time eating alone in a bathroom stall. Pathetic I know, but that was my reality.

Today, we went through the line and took our trays to an empty table near the center of the cafeteria, not far from where Ricky and his minions sat. We had the whole table as no one sat with us then, but Abby choose my lap as her seat, and made a performance of feeding me my lunch.

I scanned the room and found Ricky's table. He was red with anger and could not take his eyes off the two of us. Clearly, we were getting to him. His minions looked frightened, and the mood at his table was clearly tense. Then my eye caught Alana and Jimmy with Roxy and Maria headed towards us.

They had seats saved at Ricky's table, but Alana was clearly intending to sit with us. Jimmy was obviously conflicted and looked over to Ricky with a worried look, and I noticed Ricky nod and Jimmy calmed down. I was sure Ricky would grill Jimmy for a full breakdown of everything said at our table later, and Abby and Alana seemed to realize that to.

As Jimmy and the girls sat down with us, Roxy spoke first, "Hey coz, good to see you finally found the cafeteria."

Alana and Maria both looked taken aback, but when I laughed so did everyone else, even Jimmy. I mean come on; it was funny. I decided to ham it up,

"Yeah well, I will miss my quiet mid-day repast, but sacrifices have to be made for girlfriends." Abby lit up at the title and Jimmy looked surprised. I wanted to confirm the gossip that we were together and was sure Jimmy would tell Ricky everything I said.

Alana was smiling and eating her lunch, but I think Maria and Alana both were still a little wary of speaking and saying something Ricky might get angry at. Roxy was a whole different story.

"Well, I think it's great, you two look so sexy! I guess it must be how happy you look Abby! The trick of getting past a breakup must be trading up to something better."

"Roxy that is so true! You know, I was such a slut before, because I couldn't find a man to scratch my itch, they just couldn't fill me up, but now I finally found a real man that can take me straight to heaven!"

I nearly spit out my soda it was so over the top, and from that point on I decided not to drink or eat anything unless they were also. Jimmy looked visibly scared; no doubt worried that repeating these things may lead to Ricky venting his anger at Jimmy.

"Abby I was worried about you and came over to be a good friend, but if its ok with you, I am going to got eat elsewhere, if you are going to talk like that about my brother." Alana grabbed Jimmy by the hand and went and sat at Ricky's table.

Obviously to me, what she said was absurd, but I was proud of her for coming up with it, because it would keep her cover and please Ricky, keeping him unaware.

"I'm fine really Alana, I'll see you later at practice!"

As Alana left with Jimmy, Abby, Roxy, and now Maria all started chatting about how few good dicks there were out there and how lucky Abby was to find a good one. Even though I found it over the top, it still felt good being held up as superman. Then Maria dropped a bomb.

"I thought the whole school would be talking about the video of you Abby, but now the gossip is all speculation about you and Tom, and whether Ricky could satisfy you. You guys need to be careful."

Abby just shrugged like she didn't care.

"We are Maria, but we know if we want to create an alternative to the Ricky dictatorship, it will involve some risk. The trick is we aren't going to be ashamed or scared of him. Anyone that chooses us can know we will accept them for who they are, not blackmail and humiliate them for the pleasure of one person."

Roxy liked the sound of that, "Maria come on, I for one am sick of dating asshole jocks on roids with small junk. Aren't you tired of Ricky setting us up with his teammates and controlling our social life? What's he gonna do? Not let us go to their lame parties? Call us sluts? Big deal, I am a slut! Please Maria, I really want a change!"

"Fuck it! Consider us team Tom!" Maria having made the leap seemed relieved. "I just hope Alana doesn't hate us for it."

"Uh keep it on the down low but no worries about that."

Roxy and Maria both got the hint, and it wasn't long after the bell rang to signal an end to lunch. Abby and I made plans to meet at her house after she got done with practice, and I walked her to class like before.

Abby, even more than my big cock and new and improved body, made me feel like I could handle anything. She had already eclipsed everyone in my life as the most important person in the world to me, so I found myself walking different, holding my head up high, and projecting confidence that I never thought possible.

As I left to ride the bus to Abby's house to wait for her, Daquan and a few other football players confronted me and got in my face. This was the intimidation confrontation, they were not prepared to beat me down in front of school security, about 100 witnesses and right before practice, so I kept my cool.

"Listen up, you and Abby Darrow, done, over, never happened. Understand? Stay away from her, she belongs to Ricky."

I knew I was safe for the moment, but I still felt the adrenaline start pumping through my veins.

"Daquan get the fuck out of my face. Don't you ever get tired of being Ricky's bitch?"

"I am fucking serious BWF, that's Ricky's girl! Stay away."

"Daquan, the reason Ricky sent you is because he wants to keep his hands clean. I am sure if I don't obey, he will have you and these guys jump me somewhere and either fuck me up badly or kill me. Whatever, I won't go down easy, and I won't bow to that piece of shit's whims."

"But use your head, if something happens to me do you think my grandfather, Dick Brooks won't be out for blood? Do you think the boosters that brought you and your family to live in the district and set you up to play sports won't sell you out to appease him? Do you really wanna throw away your life and your family's future for Ricky?"

I could see the doubt in his eyes and my words influenced all of them. Dick Brooks was by far the wealthiest man in an extremely wealthy county and was well known to do whatever was necessary to protect his family. They were suddenly reminded that Ricky was not his only grandson.

"Whatever loser, you've been warned" but he said it with less conviction than before, and I was able to be on my way.

At Abby's house her mom, Ashley was excited to see me. She was working on dinner, and I sat in the kitchen, and we talked for the whole time until Abby got home. I found I wanted to know every detail about Abby and her family, and Ashley was eager to tell me anything I wanted to know.

We also talked about school, and she loved hearing about our public coming out as a couple. When Abby finally walked in, we were dissecting my own conversation with my mom from the night before. It was just so easy to talk to her, and she gave me great feedback on the situation with my mom. Abby looked surprised,

"I thought for sure I would walk into Mommy getting pounded by my big cocked boyfriend, but since she isn't taking care of you let me!"

Ashley looked embarrassed, and as Abby made a beeline for my belt with her hands, I had to stop her, "Abby no, we have to have dinner then head over to Vicki's"

"Oh, come on! I've been waiting all day, what if I promise to just suck you under the table while you eat?" she pouted, and my resistance was crumbling but I couldn't give in.

"Nope, because once I start with you, I won't be able to stop, and I don't want to show up after dark."

"Oh, you're right, I'll behave. But Mommy next time my boyfriend is waiting for me, you really should show him some hospitality and take care of his cock for me."

"Of course, I will sweetheart, I was going to today, but he wanted to talk about you and some other things."

Abby liked that and settled down. We ate dinner with her mom and took the bus to Vicki's house. We were both a little nervous, not knowing how they might react with us showing up. Vicki's Dad answered the door.

"Hello, who are you?" he seemed uncomfortable with visitors and annoyed by our intrusion.

"My name is Tom Brooks and this is Abby Dawson we came..." he interrupted me right then,

"Tom Brooks as in related to Ricky Brooks, you have some nerve coming here! After what he did to my family I should..."

"Dad No! Wait let them in" Vicki appeared behind him and placed a hand on his shoulder. He looked confused but calmed down a lot. "I know who they are, Ricky hates his brother, I remember. I want to talk to them."

"I'm sorry, please come in."

"Its ok, I understand" we followed them in, and I noticed the door had six locks on it. All the blinds were lowered on the windows as well. We followed them into the kitchen where her mom sat nursing a baby girl, mixed race so clearly not Vicki's Dad's daughter.

She looked concerned as we all sat down, and I noticed bills on the fridge with OVERDUE in big red letters and one with FINAL NOTICE. Vicki looked so pale she could have been transparent, and all three of them had the sunken eyes and exhausted affect of people lacking sleep.

"I am sorry to just show up like this, but I did not want a phone call that might lead my brother here." I wanted to reassure them that I was a friend. "You could say I am at war with Ricky, and I found things on his computer." Vicki's parents looked horrified, but Vicki stayed calm.

"So, you know what he did to me, to my family?" Vicki looked right into my eyes, appraising my expression. I think she expected to see disgust, but what she saw was anger, anger at Ricky.

"I do. At least what is on the videos, I also know what he did to Abby." All eyes turned to her, and as if on cue, she recounted her rape, subsequent prostitution and public humiliation of the blowbang video.

"I know its not as bad as what you went through Vicki, but I do understand at some level. I nearly killed myself, but Tom showed up and saved me." She looked at me with an expression of pure love as she spoke the last part, and the tension seemed to fade from the room.

"Then you are free, sometimes I wish he just released the videos. For us he demanded we leave town and never come back. He said if we didn't or if Mom got an abortion, he would put them on the internet. I haven't left the house since we moved here, when I try, I have panic attacks, same as when people try to visit. I knew how much he hated Tom, I guess that is why I feel so at ease with him here, like maybe a kindred spirit had come."

"I can destroy the videos on his computer if you want, but if others have them or he made hard copies, I am useless."

Her Mom responded, "Please, please destroy them. It would let me finally have some peace." She reached out across the table and grabbed my hand as if to beg me.

"I'll do it then. That was the main reason I came here. I wanted your permission; in case he decides to release copies, I don't know about. Knowing my brother, he feels too untouchable to worry about back up plans though." Vicki and Abby both nodded their agreement.

"Tom that would mean everything. My daughter, she can't get over the fear of that monster, and my wife has night terrors about him showing up with a group of men to rape her. I have trouble keeping a job, and don't know how I can even keep up the mortgage and utilities. We live in a constant nightmare from what he did, what he is still doing."

Vicki and her mom were crying, so Abby went over to Vicki, and they went to her room, leaving me with the parents and the baby.

"We are having trouble even affording food and diapers for little Briana here. But you see how we live, if we try for assistance there will be home inspections, and with all of us in a constant state of anxiety, we can't bear to have strangers here. If I were more comfortable leaving the girls home without me, I could hold a job and turn things around."

I pulled out my phone and initiated part of my program that corrupted files on Ricky's PC that I selected, rendering them permanently inaccessible. I showed the parents what I was doing and explained how unless he tried to view copy or delete the files he would not even know. You could see their bodies change, as relief set in.

"All those years hiding out in my room on the computer are paying off now. I am sorry I can't do more, but if I ever have a way to help you I will."

Her Dad took and shook my hand, "You've done so much, I just hope you give you bastard brother everything he deserves." Abby and Vicki came back from her room and Vicki hugged me, then her mom did to. As we said our goodbyes and walked out Vicki surprised everyone.

"Hold on I will walk you to the bus stop," Her Dad and Mom held her breath and as she walked out, I saw them let out huge sighs as they hugged. I looked at Vicki and saw her smiling for the first time. Even in her body's distressed state her smile was truly beautiful.

"Thank you both so much, I feel like I've been released from prison!" she grabbed and squeezed both our hands as she walked in between us, "I need some time to adjust, and you know, not look like death, but when I am ready, I'd like to hang out with you guys, like in public. I want to be like Abby and show Ricky, he can't control me."

"Anytime girl! And all you need is a little sunshine, and you will be hot as fire!" Abby assured her.

The bus came and we said goodbye, I turned to Abby and said, "So looks like you made a new friend?"

"We are soul sisters, get used to it." Abby joked. We were both happy we could help them, and I started to think of ways I could try to get some money together for them, to dig them out of the financial hole.

"Abby, I want you in my bed tonight, are you ok with coming over? Will it be cool with your mom?"

"Yes and Yes!" she took out her phone and texted her Mom, and we rode the bus to the depot and took the line to my neighborhood. It seemed Ricky was waiting for me out front when we walked up. He was clearly angry and pacing until he saw us.

"Are you enjoying my sloppy seconds, well half of LA's sloppy seconds bed wetter?" he intended his words to hurt us both, and they pissed me off, but Abby gave zero fucks about what Ricky said anymore, he truly couldn't hurt her.

So, she rescued the situation and kept me from losing my head.

"Ricky, the best thing you ever did was whore me out, it prepared my to take the biggest cock I have ever seen, and you know I have seen a lot of cock. And yes, he is enjoying me, he is going to enjoy me for hours and hours tonight, something you and your little nubbin could never do."

Her words got me hard which was a good thing, because as if to prove her point she yanked down my pants and let my cock out, dropped down to her knees and held it out for him to see. Then she started deepthroating right there in the driveway. She started gagging and pulled off to say,

"Remember how there wasn't a dick I couldn't swallow, well now there is," and she went back to her passionate throating of my cock.

Ricky was stunned and stood frozen watching the lewd scene. His face was a mixture of anger, confusion, fear, and jealousy.

"Yeah Ricky, I guess I should thank you. If you weren't so into fucking Jimmy and letting guys with bigger cocks fuck your girlfriend, I wouldn't be enjoying this highly skilled slut. So, thanks."

"Fuck you bed wetter I will make you regret this!" and he stormed in the house.

Abby didn't stop because she lost her audience, but I pulled her up and kissed her. I then moved to pull up my pants, but she said, "Let me." And proceeded to pull up my pants in a very seductive way.

When we got inside Mom was waiting, clearly, she was watching to make sure Ricky and I didn't kill each other and got a lot more than she bargained for. "Well son, that is one way to deal with your brother I guess."