From the Bottom to the Top Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby had recovered by this time from her ass fuck, and moved her face up to suck on Roxy's right nipple, so I leaned my head forward and sucked in the right, before long, Roxy was cumming, pounding her clit against may abs. When she was done, she collapsed forward onto my chest gasping for air, which is when Maria called "Time!"

Roxy panted out, "Maria dare, you know what to do."

No one argued with the break from form. Maria beckoned me over to her and positioned herself prone in the same way Abby was for her ass fucking, "Tom, I take a strap on almost as big as you, so just ram in and fuck me hard. I like it as rough as you can give it!"

That got me moving and when I got into position I just rammed into the hilt. It turned out to be the loosest pussy I had fucked so far, but it still felt great, and in a way, I enjoyed not having to struggle to thrust through vice like pussy walls.

Instead, I was enjoying a more soft a pillowy sensation surrounding my cock, and I was quickly fucking her with enough force that I was sliding her forward with each thrust, forcing me to pull her back toward me by the hips.

She kept up a string of dirty talk as I fucked her. "Yes, fuck me hard, pound me like a bitch Tom! Jesus Christ its bigger than Mommy's fist! I can't wait to see this BIG FAT MONSTER fuck my Mommy into submission. She usually does the fucking, but oh my god, I bet your beast can tame her!"

At this point it would take the hounds of hell to get me to stop before I came. I was fucking with abandon, placing a hand to press against her lower back to keep her in place and used my other hand to smack her ass over and over until it was cherry red and radiating heat.

"Yes, spank my slutty ass baby! You do it just like I like it! OMIGOD CUMMING! FUCK ME JESUS!" her breathing was ragged, and I could feel the spasming in the walls of her canal but her stream of dirty talk continued.

"Didn't think I was the freak did you baby! I'm the biggest freak in our family, even more than our sissy Daddy! Mommy fucks Daddy's ass with the same strap on she fucks me with, how would you like to fuck Daddy's ass with your big monster! He is such a pretty sissy he will just love taking your cock!"

As she said this she started thrashing and cumming again, and the thought of fucking Chrissy in the ass sent me over the edge, and I emptied what felt like a gallon of cum into her pussy.

I collapsed on top of her, gasping for air. Alana and Roxy came up behind us as we lay there, and Roxy took my cock out of her sister and sucked it, while Alana tried to suck all the cum out of our cousin. I luxuriated in the sensation of Roxy sucking on my now deflated cock, as she tenderly cleaned it with her mouth, humming as she worked. This created a very incredible vibration around my cock, and after a short while, it started to get hard again.

"Maria, he is already getting hard again!" Roxy excitedly exclaimed.

"It's great isn't it. Fucking unreal size and stamina, I keep telling him how special it is he just doesn't believe me." Abby made her statement beaming with pride.

"Is it because you are thinking about fucking our sissy Daddy or because you know you get to fuck your sister next" Maria asked.

"A little of both I guess." I replied and everyone laughed, even Alana removed herself from trying to find any more cock cream in Maria to laugh at that.

"And can't we all appreciate his lack of inhibitions? As long as its consensual he seems down for anything!" Abby was really hyping me beyond what I was, so I spoke up,

"Uh, I'm not interested in being fucked in the ass, if you all were hoping for that, I'm sorry." Again, that got everyone laughing. At this point we had all returned to our seats in the tub, but Alana came over and straddled me, and Abby guided my cock inside her.

My sister leaned forward and placed her head against my shoulder while maintaining a slow grinding motion with her hips, with my cock buried deep inside her womb. Though lacking in the animalistic intensity, I truly loved the feeling of the romantic lap dance style grinding with my sister. As she focused on her loving ride, the twins launched into an elaboration of the incestuous scene in their house, while Abby moved between them to finger their pussies.

"At home Daddy never dresses like a boy unless he is headed out to meet with your Dad or go to work. No one ever comes to our house, so its not like he worries about getting caught. Ever since I can remember, at home Daddy is a girl." Maria said.

"Well technically he is our step daddy, but we all call him daddy. Jill and Janey also have a different biological Dad, named Fred, and our biological Dad is Pedro, but they don't know that. See, Mommy fucks Daddy, but she fucks HIM, with her strap on, and his dick never gets pussy. Sometimes Mommy lets him fuck our asses though, which used to be fun, but we are all so loose from Mommy's strap on its hard to feel much from Daddy's dick."

Roxy picked up the description "Mommy used to have all kinds of guys come home and fuck her and Daddy both. She says she is a size queen and when she started with Jill and Janey when they turned 18, they got the big strap on. After that she stopped bringing home guys so much. Jill and Janey were the ones that got us involved on our 18th birthday, and now we have a family fuck session every night down in the basement. Mommy set it up like a sex dungeon."

Maria picked up again, "I am probably the biggest freak of the family, Mommy likes big cock and fucking sissy boys and girls with a strap on, Jill is like Mommy, Janey likes to be fucked and really gets off sucking and fucking for money, which is how she makes most of her "tips", Roxy just likes being fucked by anyone, big or small, girl or boy, and I like getting fucked by big cocks and didoes and I like it rough, like painful rough."

"I don't know why but I love pain mixed with pleasure, I love being spanked, whipped, tortured. I guess I also love your cock now, the way you fucked me, it was the perfect mix of pain and pleasure."

My sister was grinding hard and was clearly cumming as her pussy contracted on my cock. I was going to join her soon; with all the incredible hot things the twins were describing. "Ughhh I am looking forward to uh god, attending a family FUCK night."

Roxy clapped her hands "Anytime coz, we already cleared it with Mommy, just don't tell your mom, she doesn't know, and Mommy is afraid she will be upset. Mommy is already obsessed with your cock, it's all she talks about now. She will be so jealous when we tell her we fucked you first!"

"Ugh so close, I won't tell her yet, but I'm going to fuck her to, soon." The thought of fucking my mom pushed me over the edge and a let a small load loose in my sister's pussy. She was exhausted and slide off me onto Abby's lap, and Abby wrapped her arms around her friend and supporter her, so she did not collapse into the water.

I was so struck by how Abby showed no jealousy, possessiveness or and irritation at being kind of ignored since the ass fuck. I wanted to show her I knew she was still there though and put my arm around her and met her eyes. She gave me a huge smile before leaning in for a nice kiss.

Both twins gave an "Awwwwww" and Abby giggled, and Alana revived a bit to say "Aren't they cute?" She meant it genuinely with not a hint of sarcasm.

Maria began again "I know I seem all shy and innocent, but being a freak like I am, you don't want anyone to know unless you really trust them. Needless to say, Ricky and your dad can not know any of this."

"Of course, its best to think of them as mushrooms, feed them shit and keep them in the dark."

"Brother, I think we should clue them into the plan," Alana said.

I looked at Abby and she nodded, so I suggested we get out of the tub and get dressed, which the girls took to mean their bikinis, and we went to the basement. We proceeded to tell them everything even the surveillance in their house. I mentioned I hadn't caught anything, and Maria promised to move the computer to the basement.

The twins got upset over the rapes Ricky had orchestrated, they may be freaky and kinky, but that didn't mean the idea of being drugged unconscious, forced to have sex with unknown strangers, and then be held hostage by the sadist appealed to them whatsoever. Maria was especially disturbed.

"I just, I can't, if some one like Ricky got a hold of me it would kill me."

I didn't understand "What do you mean "like you"

"I like pain, and Ricky likes to inflict pain, so you may think it would be perfect, but its not. I must be careful, the person inflicting the pain has to understand my body's limits and restrain themselves, be in control. If they aren't I just ask for more and more and it's a good way to wind up dead or permanently injured," she shuddered.

"Ricky doesn't care about anything but himself and sees others as things, he would use a masochist like me up and throw me away like nothing, like he did with Abby. People like me, people like Abby, we need some one we can trust that cares about us."

Abby was nodding agreement, "Its so true, people don't get it because they just think you are a crazy slut, they don't understand how important trust and love are in the equation and how dangerous it can be without it." She snuggled her body against me as if to show that with me she had those things.

Maria went on, "Which is why I am crazy excited! I have never had a guy I could trust to really hurt me, just my Mommy and my sisters, just wait until you have me in our basement!"

I resolved to do some research on the topic, so I could give her what she needed but not go overboard. "Anyway, so now you know our plans, and you know why Ricky has to be stopped."

"Eventually, when you have enough on him, I think you should give him a taste of his own venom, like wouldn't it be poetic justice to make him into a sissy and pound his ass with you cock Tom?" Roxy surprised all of us with this suggestion, but Abby noticed it was getting me hard.

"OH! I think he likes that idea girls!" Abby giggled, but I was concerned.

"Uh doesn't it make me a little gay getting turned on by that?"

"Maybe a little bi, but who cares! Obviously, you like girls a lot, what does it matter if you like boys or maybe just sissy boys to? Isn't this the whole point of Team Tom to be anti-Ricky and just accept everyone as they are?" Alana said this with the passion of a true believer describing their religion, and it eased my mind.

"I was just asking; I was mainly concerned you girls will think less of me if you know I fucked a guy."

"Fuck that I think its hot!" Abby said and Maria and Roxy both high fived her, "So ladies enough of the talking, my boyfriend has lift off so who wants next?"

We stayed up late fucking and sucking each other in every manner of combination. It was one o'clock when I had my final orgasm, which was devoid of cum. The only hole of all four girls I didn't fuck was my sister's ass, but she proclaimed to the crowd she would practice with butt plugs and one day join the rest of them. The twins left for the guest house and Alana went to her room, but once again Abby slept in bed with me, and we fell asleep in each other's arms again.