From the Bottom to the Top Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby was exuding pride at her actions, "Hi Mrs. Brooks, hope you liked the show!" she was clearly horny as she was pulling my arm towards the basement.

"What can I say Mom, I'm a lover not a fighter at heart!" Mom just shook her head in amusement and Abby, and I rushed for the basement.

"Should I text your sister, I know you liked having both of us" she purred as she ran her hand down my chest. It was a sexy idea, but I had other plans.

"No not tonight, tonight I want to be just us." I could tell she was over the moon for that, "Quick question, if I wanted all of you tonight could we do that? Or do you need to prep for anal?"

"OMG give me like 5 minutes in your bathroom and we are good to go" she literally ran to the bathroom and sure enough five minutes later emerged, not bothering to put any clothes back on except her heels before coming out.

I just stood there admiring her sexy form as she sauntered towards me.

"You know baby, I think you are terribly overdressed for this party, let me help you." She said seductively as she removed my clothes piece by piece.

It wasn't long before I was as naked as her. She pressed her body against mine, encircling my neck with her arms and we started passionately making out as I backed us up towards the bed. When the back of my legs reached the bed, I fell back pulling her with me and we continued making out on the bed.

Tonight, I did not neglect her breasts as I began groping and rubbing them. As I got my hands acquainted with her twin mounds, she snaked a hand down to my cock, as she held my head in the other and began licking and sucking my ear. We both moaned our approval at the actions of the other, and we continued to explore each other for a while.

I decided my hands had enough time so grabbing her by the ass I flipped her onto her back and moved my mouth to kiss a trail to her tits. At first, I kissed all over them, moving from breast to breast. My cock was rubbing against her thighs as I made sure to learn every square inch of her chest, and she mewled in pleasure.

When I began suckling on her nipple, she pulled my head hard into her and gave me verbal encouragement. "OH, BABY SUCK IT, YES! USE THE TONGUE, GET THEM WET SO YOU CAN TITFUCK ME!"

That sounded like a good idea, so I straddled her and moved up her body. "Wait let me suck it baby, just a little to get it slick."

So, I scooted up some more and she slathered by dick with saliva, "Ok we're good" and I positioned myself, so the head was nestled between the glistening boobs.

I was content to take directions from her tonight, as I had no experience at so many things but wanted to learn, and she seemed to instinctively understand that she spit down between her tits, "Don't be afraid to spit on them, it makes great lubrication."

She squeezed her boobs together making a tunnel for me to fuck, "Ok baby, they are ready, just do what feels good" So I began thrusting, I varied my speed at first to get my bearings, but I liked the steady but hard thrusting best.

When she saw me get a rhythm, she craned her head forward and licked the head each time it emerged from the top of her cleavage, the way her mouth was positioned, I decided I wanted to cum like this and see how much I could get in her mouth, so I continued fucking her tits even as I felt the cum rising from my balls.

"BABY I AM GOING TO CUM OPEN YOUR MOUTH WIDE OH FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES!"

I came all over her face and chest in a flood. As my orgasm subsided, I slowed and then ceased thrusting between her tits. "How did you like that baby?"

"It was good, But what about you? It didn't seem you were getting off."

"Some girls are different, and they really like tit play, I get enjoyment making you cum, so I like it in that way, but what I really enjoy is pussy or ass play, that makes me cum."

"Good to know, speaking of pussy, I think its time for my lesson Sensei, my cunnilingus lesson." That made her giggle, and she straddled my face with her pussy.

"Well let's start with the basics Grasshopper."

She was already dripping so I could tell the game was turning her on "This here is the outer labia, or outer lips see," she used her fingers to show me as I stared up at her pussy.

"Once again all girls are slightly different, but for me I like them kissed or stroked, the same goes for these, the inner labia, but there I like them licked fast, and up here is the mysterious clit, usually hiding behind its hood, but as you can see, when I am turned on, she likes to come out to see the action. She likes to be licked, flicked, sucked, and pinched. For most girls get to know them really well before pinching it, because it hurts, but me, I like a little pain with my pleasure. Now why don't you give it a try"

I moved my head up and tried doing her various suggestions, and all throughout she gave instructions like "Yes just like that" "Right there" "Too slow" "Not hard enough" and she was definitely helping me improve the whole time.

Her hips started gyrating into my face when she panted "Next lesson, bring you hand up, now take two fingers, yes like that, and slide them in my pussy while you suck my clit, OH YES LIKE THAT!" she took a moment to moan and hump my face and fingers, "Ok Ok, uh, now uh ah ah, yeah probe fingers yes uh fuck yes. Curl like hook find bump, g spot..."

I followed her instructions and when I felt the bump I started flicking it with my hooked fingers setting her off "FUCK YEEEEEEESSSSSSS!" and she coated my face with a stream of fluid as she bucked her pussy against my face. I didn't let up my efforts until she let herself fall off my face and onto the bed. We both took a few minutes to catch our breath.

"Grasshopper you have passed your test, and I see that you weapon is ready for the next exam." Her commitment to the roleplay made me chuckle, which made her giggle, and pretty quickly we were wrestling on the bed tickling each other.

"Ok ok ok, I surrender!" We learned I was much more ticklish so I couldn't hope to win with that disadvantage.

"The next lesson Grasshopper shall be anal fucking, as you passed pussy fucking with flying colors yesterday." She had a big smile on, and I could tell this was what she really wanted tonight. She got up and brought back some lube from her purse.

"Never fuck an ass without lube, or huge amounts of saliva. Even if your goal is to punish the person with the ass you are fucking, the friction will damage your cock, and could prevent its use for days possibly a week." She was using a tone like a teacher giving a matter-of-fact lesson, and I found it highly erotic.

"Furthermore, it is recommended to use a condom, to protect the cock from bacteria and excrement in the anal cavity, for the purpose of this test, the anal receiver had anticipated this possibility and gave herself an enema this morning and fasted from solid food today. She also made sure to quickly clean herself again before the start of the examination, so today a condom is not necessary."

She positioned herself on all fours and continued "For anal attempts with inexperienced receivers it is recommended to use the cowgirl or reverse cowgirl position so the receiver can control the pace and avoid causing unnecessary discomfort. For experienced receivers, most positions work fine, but doggy style is preferred by this receiver as it allows for maximum hard ass fucking which she prefers"

My cock twitched in excitement, "Now use a water based lubricant like this KY Jelly if possible, oil based like Vaseline can work but make cleanup difficult and cause damage to the condom, use your hands to thoroughly lube the cock, and then pack the lube into the ass using your fingers, oh yes like that! Prepare the ass by fingering it, adding fingers as the receiver, ugh fuck, loosens. UNGH, yes Grasshopper, you are doing fuck ex uh ah cellent."

"It is recommended for THE inexperienced to prepare further WITH small didoes and plugs, ok enough, time to ease the head into the ANUS!" I began to slowly ease my cock in...

"HOLD!" she panted "With such a BIG COCK, you need to pauuuse to allow ass to adjust, ok more, HOLD, be patient it is worth it, ok more, keep going ok hold, good uh God so fucking full, ok more, yes yes UGNNHN!"

She let out a guttural noise as I bottomed out and I held there letting her adjust. Her ass was tight around my cock, tighter than her pussy, and it felt warm and velvety.

"God, I feel so full, ok start making short thrusts just sawing back and forth, yes like that, as it loosens up lengthen until you are almost all out and then all in, ok good you got the hang of it. Squirt more lube at my asshole and let your cock slide it in ok, yes like that, I think I am ready now, you can start fucking for reeeeelllllll!"

So I did, not fast but stroking the length of my cock in her ass. Her asshole clung to the shaft like a rubber seal, and each time a bottomed out she made a sexy grunt. I started increasing the pace until I was pounding her pretty hard and fast, slapping my balls against her pussy with every forward stroke.

"OH FUCK YES! BABY YOU CLAIMED ALL MY HOLES, MY SLUTTY LITTLE FUCK HOLE! NOW YOU TRULY OWN MY ASS! FUUUCCK YAAASSSS! POUND ME LIKE A WHOOOORRREEE! LIKE A DIRTY FUCCCKING SLUUTT!"

Her dirty talk was taking me to new levels, and I wanted to up the ante.

"That's right slut take this cock in your ass! You are such a bad little sex kitten, taking it up your dirty hole like this, like some kind of street corner whore! I think you need a spanking!"

"YES MASTER SPANK ME, TEACH ME TO BE A GOOD LITTLE SLUT!"

"TWACK" and my hand cracked down hard on her ass check as I hit bottom.

"CUMMMMMMMMMING" I felt her pussy juice spray all over my legs as I connected my hand to her ass. "TWACK,TWACK,TWACK" each time I bottomed out I brought my hand down to smack her ass, making it cherry red before I switched hands and did the other the same way.

She screamed and came in one continuous orgasm as I simultaneously spanked and fucked her ass. She began wildly fucking herself back against me, until her arms could no longer support her torso and her face was smashed against the mattress. She was screaming in pleasure so loud, unable to control herself in anyway as she was overtaken by the sensations running through her body. (The next day my sister said they could hear us on the second floor)

My own orgasm caught me off guard, as my cock just erupted inside her ass, and I pushed into the hilt and held as it drained my balls into her intestines. Neither of us could form words at that point only grunts and moans.

Finally spent, I let myself lay down on my side and pulled her against my in a spooning position. As I caught my breath, I whispered that I loved her, and she purred in response. I had intended to fuck her more that night, but the intensity of the experience wiped us out, and she was asleep in my arms within minutes, so I just held her like that and drifted off to sleep myself.

Chapter 7

When I woke up the next morning at my normal 5 am time, I was surprised to see Abby facing me, still naked, but awake and watching me sleep.

"Good morning lover" she leaned in and gave me a kiss.

"Good morning kitten" she let out a purr in response, "You're up early"

"Yeah, I had to pee like an hour ago, but you looked so cute sleeping there I just kind of watched you."

"That should be creepy, but for some reason its sweet."

I forced myself up and we took a shower together. I learned how much fun it is to wash someone and be washed by them, especially when Abby got the naughty look in her eyes and got down and sucked my cock. She went all out until I came in her mouth, and she swallowed. Never saying a word. I looked at her with a "What was that about" expression.

"What I was hungry. Kitten needs her cream!" we both laughed at her joke and finished getting cleaned up and dressed.

"Do you mind walking me to Alana's room, I need to borrow some clothes for school and don't want to run into Ricky without backup."

So, we went upstairs and woke up Alana. She didn't mind and they ended up "needing my opinion" on what to wear. It was just an excuse for them to dress and undress in front of me, but it was fun, nonetheless. We all went downstairs and had coffee and breakfast with Mom. I hadn't noticed Ricky around.

"Mom is Ricky still home?"

"No, he left right around the time someone started screaming out in the basement loud enough to wake the dead and never came home." She said this with a knowing smile, and Abby, usually not one to blush or be embarrassed turned red.

Alana picked up the teasing "Yeah I thought you might have killed her brother, and almost CAME down, but didn't want to be a witness for the prosecution." We all laughed at the joke.

"Yeah, it's not every day you get your ass fucked like that" Abby said all casual, the other women must have assumed we were having just wild sex, and they both clearly had not considered a cock as big as mine fucking an ass.

My sister was shocked "How are you sitting down, or even walking? I mean my God Abby!"

Abby was all smiles and pride now, "Well I had prepared in advance since I had dropped some hints to him that I wanted it. That and Grasshopper takes instruction very well."

Mom was curious "Grasshopper?"

"Mom it's a long story, suffice to say Abby taught me some stuff last night." Abby leaned over and kissed me, and I saw Mom and Alana both get a little envious of Abby.

"Hey Roxy and Marie wanted to know if we all wanted to hang out after practice, are you two game for that?" I wondered if Alana was up to something but just nodded agreement. I noticed Abby and Alana exchange a conspiratorial smile.

"That sounds like a great idea, its good for you to include your cousins, sometimes I think they feel left out." Mom didn't mean 'include them in an orgy' but Alana, Abby and I were definitely thinking it.

We still had a lot of time after breakfast, so the girls and I went to the basement. They both started taking off their clothes when we got there but I stopped them.

"No ladies, I need to go through my intel, and I wanted to show you how to use the program as well. That" I gestured at them, "can wait till later."

Alana was not ready to give up and pouted "Please BIG BROTHER, I am sooo horny after hearing how you plowed my bestie's ass last night, I really need so special attention." I was about to say fuck it, when Abby rescued me.

"I think he is right Alana, trust me I know what craving that monster is like, but we have to control ourselves and think of the big picture. Once we take care of Ricky, we will have a lot more time and energy to spend on that" like me she gestured but this time at my groin.

Placated for the moment they put back on the clothes they had already shed and joined me at the computer. I started showing them how the cameras worked, and how it could be used to remotely activate someone's phone to use as a listening device. I pulled up the text logger next.

I saw he had been texting with the team a lot, way more than normal so we read through them.

The players were complaining that Ricky had broke up with Abby, and he had promised them another round with her if they won the game next week. Ricky was trying to placate them saying he would have a girl ready by then, but that did not mollify them, they complained going from the hottest girl in school to some other girl was a rip off. He changed tactics then, saying the new girl would do more than suck them, and that is why he broke up with Abby because she would only agree to the blowjobs.

"See that, I am the hottest girl in school!" Abby was clearly very proud of herself, Alana shrugged.

Truthfully, Alana was slightly hotter to me factoring in just looks, and the hotness of the incest kink with her competed well with Abby's enthusiasm to please. I figured best to keep my mouth shut though and not piss either of them off.

Abby realized her mistake though, "I mean obviously excluding you Alana, no one is gonna say that to Ricky, I am just glad my baby here is your brother, otherwise, it would be you having all the fun being his girlfriend in public."

Alana perked up, happy at the compliment from her best friend, and we went back to parsing through Ricky's communications. As we moved on to the calls, our moods all changed. I guess when he left the house, he called Donna and asked her out. But then he called Jeremy and told him to round up the trash and get his camera ready. I had a sinking feeling in my stomach.

I turned the microphone on to Ricky's phone and couldn't believe what I heard,

"Why would you do this to me? You fucking bastard! I wanted to be yours, I was a virgin..." Donna was sobbing in distress, but held it together enough to add, "I'm calling the police, you are going to prison you sick fuck! Not very smart filming it!"

Ricky spoke in an eerily calm manner, "Go ahead, but there is no evidence that I did anything. In fact there are witnesses including your parents that saw me bring you home and put you to bed, like a gentleman. I can't be blamed you snuck out your window and went to a gang bang."

"Snuck out! I wasn't even conscious! You drugged me!" the tone of her voice was that of rage.

"No, see you drugged yourself, the MDMA, cocaine, and oxy that come up on your drug test will just show everyone you are a very troubled party girl. Plus, you saw the video, it looks like you were really having fun!" He laughed a pretty maniacal laugh at that.

"No, No! That's edited!" But her tone was full of doubt, and you could tell she was feeling cornered.

"You see slut, I have covered all my bases. You are not the first and won't be the last. You see, I don't need a girlfriend, I need a slut. You will do as I say from now on, and act like the dutiful girlfriend in public. You will also service and fuck my friends when I tell you to. Unless that is you want to be humiliated like Abby or ruined like Vicki."

"I.. I guess I have no choice..."

"Exactly, you are a smart girl, I knew you would understand. At least now you get to be Queen of the school, that should help ease the pain." He laughed again.

"I don't care about that!"

"Oh well, I'll wait for you in my car. I expect you to wear this to school today. Clean yourself up nice, you need to look good for our first day as a couple."

Then he added, "From now on, if you disrespect me, or displease me, expect punishment. As bad as you think last night was, trust me when I say I can make things much, much worse."

We then heard her bedroom door open and close.

What we heard devastated me. I had assumed I had time based on Ricky's previous timeline before the expected rape, but I had forced his hand to speed up his timeline by stealing Abby. I had intended to stop it but knew now I had failed and allowed another brutal rape to occur, another girl to fall victim to Ricky's sadistic nature.

"Did that record?" my sister asked, and I nodded yes, "Then its over! We just give it to the police and Ricky goes to jail! Problem solved." At this point she had no issues sending her own twin to jail. Who could blame her? She knew her brother was a monster, already responsible for the brutal rapes of three women, and from his statement on the recording he was not done.

"Alana we can't." I was shocked to hear Abby say this and looked at her confused, she noticed and continued "I wish we could, but this is an illegal wiretap, Tom would go to jail, and Ricky would walk. I bet that is why he doesn't text to coordinate things, and I am sure he has some one set up to take the fall if need be."

Alana understood but looked crushed, nonetheless. "Dammit, you're right. But we have to think of a way to break Donna free."

"Uhh I have an idea but I don't want to upset you." Abby said with some hesitancy, I nodded for her to go on.