From the Bottom to the Top Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ricky does not attend the post-game festivities, and the players already voiced disappointment at the down grade, they were hoping for more of me... if we could find the location... uh we could go and uh, I could take her place." She was worried it might upset me, but it was strangely turning me on.

"We can only do this if I go with you and uh join in, but how will this help other than keep Donna from being used?"

Abby went from worried to excited, and even Alana was clearly aroused, "It will help a lot, especially if you are there! These guys, they are like a pack, and they follow the Alpha. To them, Ricky must be bad ass to get women to do his bidding, if they see me doing yours, and see me as superior to Donna, they will see you as a stronger male! Not to mention seeing you fuck me with your monster cock, and trust me, no guy there will be near as big, the biggest I remember was like 8 inches and half as thick, we could steal the team's loyalty! Plus, when they get to fuck me in all my holes they will know he lied about why we broke up, and wonder why he never joins the party!" By the time she finished, she had a hand working her pussy.

"Abby won't that make Tom look, I dunno, like a pussy? You know sharing his girlfriend like that?"

"No No No! UH GOD, WAIT IM CUMMMING!" she brought herself off and took a minute to recover before continuing, "No, its different, hard to explain. If Tom is there, he will also show them all he is the best cock of them all, and guys have a thing for knowing their place based on sexual performance."

Meanwhile I had been jacking my own cock listening to the plan and watching Abby bring herself off and needed release. I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled it out, "Sis, Abby already had her morning cream, how would you like some to." I meant for her to suck it, but she had her own ideas.

She pulled down her panties and straddled me in the chair. She swiftly grabbed my cock with her hand and impaled herself on my shaft, but when I reached her cervix, she let gravity and her body weight ram it through until I was in to the hilt, with my cock inside her womb.

"OH FUCKING JESUS OMI GOD UGGGNNNHHHHH! UHUHUHUH FUUUUCCCCKKKK!" she screamed and spasmed wildly on my lap as she had a massive orgasm.

My sister was discovering that a little controlled pain mixed with pleasure could take her to new heights. Abby was aware of this fact and had a huge smile knowing the barrier her best friend just broke through. Abby moved over and started making out with me, and Alana, now somewhat accustomed to the size of my invader, started fucking my cock, with slow short movements at first, but increasing in tempo with each rise and fall of her body.

The sensations coming from my cock were incredible, sending jolts coursing through my body and I didn't even try to delay my orgasm, choosing to just sit back and enjoy making out with my girlfriend as my sister bounced her amazingly tight pussy on my massive pole.

My sister began to fuck me with abandon. She would lift herself off and slam herself back down as hard as she could, and as fast as she could. The whole time she was screaming non sensical obscenities, groaning and grunting with each downward thrust. She groped her breasts through her blouse, kneading them like they were mounds of dough. I knew I was about to blow and broke away from Abby to shout, "SIS I AM CUMMING, HERE IS YOUR CREAM!"

"YES CREAM MY PUSSY BIG MONSTER DICK SISTER SKEWERING BROTHER! AIEEEEEEE!"

She pounded her body into me and kept pushing, like she wanted even more of me inside her. I filled her womb with rope after rope of my hot seed, and as my orgasm subsided, I had the thought that if my sister was not pregnant, she would be, and that thought sent a spasm through my body. I lurched up in an involuntary thrust, as if to push the last remnants of my cum into her womb towards fertilizing her egg.

As my sister and I caught our breath and came down, Abby reached down and lifted Alana off my cock, but also cupped her hand to catch the cum now dripping from her pussy. She helped her over to the bathroom and before long they were giggling as they cleaned up from the mess we had made.

For me I just changed my clothes, I didn't have to fix hair or make up. When they came out, they were still giggling like they had a secret joke so I asked, "What's so funny"

"Well Big Brother, you came so much, so far up inside me Abby could not get it cleaned up, even trying to suck it out." My sister was smiling and looked at Abby.

"Yeah so, I suggested we use a tampon, that way she doesn't have her brother's cum dripping down her legs or getting her panties all cummy in school today!" she had another thought, "Girl are you on birth control because if not you are gonna be pregnant."

Alana looked me in the eyes and gave a very naughty smile. I was getting frantic "Well?"

She had mercy and stopped her teasing, "Yes I am, Mom insisted, don't worry I am not ready to be a mom... yet."

The thought of impregnating my sister got me aroused again, even after the intensity of my orgasm just minutes before, and if we didn't need to get to school, I would have fucked her again right then.

On the ride to school, we made plans. Today after school we had plans with the Roxy and Maria to hang out after cheerleading practice, the tomorrow was Friday. I thought Abby would want to go out on a date or something, but since my sister had plans with Jimmy Saturday, Abby and Alana wanted to have a sleepover at Abby's house to teach Alana how to dominate her boyfriend.

I really wanted to be there for that, and Abby was game, but my sister wanted it to just be them while she learned, and suggested I use Friday night to make a pass at Mom. That thought shut me up.

I realized at some point, I needed to speak with grandfather. I had not had a lot of time to truly process the revelations from my mom about him, do to all the... distractions, but I knew I had to confront him, not just to let him know I knew, and not just to ask him why he hadn't stopped "Dad" and Ricky and put them in check, but also to get to know him.

Mom made it sound like he did care about me, in his own strange way, and I was wanting to know if she was right.

There were so many other things to consider. I needed to find out where the post-game gangbang would occur, and I decided Daquan would be my route to that. He was one of the most pissed off at Abby's replacement, and I already had sowed some doubts about Ricky with him.

I needed more information about "Dad's" activities as well, and I was beginning to think using my aunt to get information from Chrissy might be a good way in. Chrissy could reveal the apartment in LA's location and when it would be empty, I was sure. At least I would not need to deal with Kathryn or Katrina any time soon, probably until at least Thanksgiving break.

I was really starting to like school, as now I had Abby and because of that, people were starting to really see me different. I noticed some girls were smiling at me in the halls. Lunch was just Abby, my cousins and I, we had discussed, and Alana agreed it was best that she remain in Ricky's orbit for now, and we had a great time.

The twins were excited to hang out later, and Alana had texted Abby telling her Ricky and Jimmy were going to be gone all night at some college party, some attempt to recruit them to play football. I had to admit both Ricky and Jimmy were gifted athletes, and had Ricky not been such an evil bastard, I could have enjoyed rooting for the home team.

When I got home, I had plenty of time to kill so I sorted through texts call and webcam video. I was determined to be more diligent in checking things to avoid more surprises. I still was not up on "Dad's" phone, and it really frustrated me. The video of Donna's gang rape had appeared in Ricky's email, from Jeremy.

Jeremy must be the camera man I figured, and he was going to have to pay for his part in the rape videos. I also got more video of Mom and Alana masturbating, and both seemed to be putting on a show for the camera they knew was watching. You could even hear Abby's screams on them. I wanted to jerk off to them but decided to save my loads for later.

The most interesting new thing was the text messages from Aunt Jennifer to Chrissy. She must have been shopping and was trying on and modeling sexy women's dresses and lingerie and sending the pictures to Chrissy. She was also texting him to ask which ones he liked for himself! The text chain ended with Chrissy picking out the outfits he liked so she could buy them for him to wear. The text chain made me aroused, and I realized, I wouldn't mind fucking a femboy like Jimmy or Chrissy, and I just may have to try that out.

The girls came home with pizza, and we had a good time just eating and joking around. It was Roxy that suggested we get in the hot tub, and everyone thought that was a good idea. I decided to wear my new Speedo style suit, which even with a flaccid dick looked obscene, and I knew when I got hard, well they would all get a good show.

I got out back first and turned on the tub and the jets, and right as I was about to get in, they came parading out to join me.

They all wore bikinis, and the minimalist way they covered their flawless bodies was even more erotic than had they come out naked. I engorged immediately, and the head of my cock forced its way out of the waistband and held against me stomach. I pretended not to notice but the deer in the headlights stares it got from Roxy and Maria, and the unconscious way my sister licked her lips told me they all noticed, Abby had some fun with it.

"Well girls it looks like somebody is excited to see us!" she walked over and snuggled herself into my side, running her hands over my partially exposed cock, "It's a shame we don't have a body part he can see to tell how excited we are to see him."

"Speak for yourself, look at my nipples!" Roxy gestured at her breasts, "can't you see how hard they are?"

"I can't really tell Roxy, bring them closer so I can see," while Roxy approached me and Abby, Alana and Maria got in the hot tub and sat so they could watch, "you know Roxy its hard to tell with the bikini on, let me feel to see if they are hard"

I reached out and started felling her breast with my hand, and rubbing the nipple with my thumb. It was indeed very engorged, and I realized she must have large nipples, because it felt almost an inch long.

She leaned her head back and moaned, "That feels nice, Abby maybe you should test the other."

Abby obliged her, and me and my girlfriend had a good time stimulating my cousin Roxy's tits for a couple minutes until Alana called out "Hey get in already I wanna play a game!"

We reluctantly disengaged and Abby to a seat on my left and Roxy on my right, Maria and my sister sat across from us. With the water giving us cover Abby maneuvered the speedo down my thighs so that my cock was free and started lightly jerking it, which didn't surprise me because well, she is Abby, but then Roxy must have had the same idea, but when she found Abby's hand she just started playing with my balls.

"I wanna play Truth or Dare, but for Dares the person giving the Dare cannot include themselves and no dare can last longer than a minute, if you choose Truth, your next turn has to be a Dare. Also, let's do this naked, so we don't waste turns doing that."

No one objected and we all lost our clothes. Alana had a very naughty look as she described the rules, and I knew it wouldn't be long before the game got very sexual, "I'll go first, Maria Truth or Dare?"

I was kind of surprised she choose Maria, as she was the shyest one, and even more surprised when Maria said "Dare!"

"I dare you to make out with Abby for one minute!"

Maria didn't hesitate as she crossed over and started kissing Abby. Maria clearly knew what she was doing, and the make out session was incredibly passionate, and I really wished I was Abby, but the show was over quickly when my sister yelled "Time!"

Now it was Maria's turn "Tom Truth or Dare?"

I figured Truth was for cowards, so I said "Dare!"

"I dare you lick your sister's pussy for 1 minute!"

"You know Abby gave me some lessons last night, I am happy to get some practice."

My sister sat up on the edge of the hot tub to give me access to her and give everyone a good view. I began teasingly intending to build up quickly and use just the last 5 seconds or so on her clit, by my sister had other ideas, "We only have a minute bro, suck my clit!"

She grabbed my head with both hands and forced my face to her clit, so I licked and sucked it as best as I could for a minute, and she was whimpering approaching climax when Maria yelled "Time!"

"No please, I am almost there!" Alana cried, but I was eager for my turn, so I yanked my head out of her pussy and went back to my seat. She pouted, "I should have made it two minutes Damn!"

The girls giggled at that, and all looked at me expectantly. If it was fair play to have me eat out my sister, well I figured fair play for my cousins, I just prayed she picked dare, "Roxy Truth or Dare!"

"Well, I am not going to be the first person to chicken out, Dare!"

"I dare you to eat out your sister for one minute."

My jaw nearly hit the bottom of the tub when Maria jumped up on the edge and said, "Come hear sis and show them how it's done."

Roxy knew exactly what she was doing and went at her sister's pussy with gusto. The rest of us got really hot watching the identical twins going at it like that and Alana was frigging herself so hard she was splashing the water with her movements. Abby decided it was time to sit on my cock, but she leaned to the side as to not block my view.

I didn't bother keeping time, I was mesmerized by the way Maria was holding her twin's head and moaning words of encouragement. It wasn't long before Maria's body tensed and she arched her back and thrust her pussy into Roxy's face as she said, "I'm cumming sis, I'm cumming for you!" then as her orgasm subsided Roxy pulled her face up and said, "I think that's time."

We all laughed except for Abby who was grunting as she ground down on my cock. Alana protested "No fair, no one dared you to do that!"

"There is uh oh uh no uh rule, hmmm, against... it." Was Abby's response and everyone laughed again.

It was now Roxy's turn, "Alana Truth or Dare!"

"Dare of course, we should have just called the game dare I guess."

"I dare you to suck your brother's cock!"

Abby was in no hurry to be dislodged, so Alana gently grabbed her hips and tossed her aside, allowing me to get up and sit on the ledge. It was the first time the twins saw my cock in all its monstrous glory, looking even better as it dripped from the water of the tub.

"Omigod!" Maria exclaimed, as Roxy moved closer and started fingering Alana. Alana was positioned so her pussy was just above the edge of the water, so everyone could see. She began her blowjob by licking and kissing all along the length, until settling her lips at the tip. Then she began to lower her head to engulf my cock head and frenulum in her mouth using her tongue to swirl around it.

Her hands were not free as she was using them to hold onto my ass for support. She was doing an excellent job stimulating me, but without being able to stimulate most of my cock with just her mouth she kept me just on the edge of coming. The girls were less generous with the clock though and Roxy called "Time"

I was aching for release and groaned out my frustration. Alana pulled off and looked at me with pity, "Don't worry BIG brother its my turn, you will get some help. Abby, I dare you to bend over the ledge and have Tom fuck your ass!"

"Alana, I get a choice, Truth or Dare." Abby protested

"Fine choose" Alana said with clear irritation.

"Dare, I never turn down ass fucking. But wait let me grab some lube!" she jumped from the hot tub and ran to the basement and back in record time, "Ok we are good!"

"I won't count the preparation against your time, plus I want to see what this entails." Alana proclaimed and the twins did not protest.

I covered my fingers and Abby's butthole in a generous amount of lube and started working it into her asshole, and she started squirming and moaning her approval. Her ass was looser than the night before, due to the serious ass fucking it took, so it did not take near as long to ease in and be ready to go.

"Ok you two, I am about to start the time, are you ready?"

Abby answered for us, "Baby fuck my ass as hard and fast as you can, don't worry about me. We only have a minute, Ok Alana, ready."

I was desperate for release from all the stimulation I endured so I trusted Abby's judgment and started fucking like a crazed animal. Abby's loud grunts and groans were punctuated by her screaming harder over and over. Not long into my assault she screamed out and her legs planked straight out where before they were hanging in the tub. At the same time, she arched her back and her torso curled up from the patio and she had a massive orgasm.

For over ten seconds her body stayed in this position, as spasms wracked her body, and except for the initial scream, the only sounds were the sloshing of the water around my legs and the squelching sound of lube being fucked in her ass. As her body regained its elasticity, she crossed her arms against the patio and laid her head against them, and I pounded as hard as I could, getting so close to my release I could feel it.

But Alana yelled "Time" and when I didn't stop, I felt both her and Maria each grab a shoulder and pull me backwards until I fell back into the water of the hot tub.

I was furious and still in an ass fucking frame of mind, "God damn it I was about to come, I should take it out of your ass!"

As I said this my sister looked genuinely frightened which had the effect of calming me down and I added "I wouldn't do that but damn, that was just mean!"

"Sorry, I just wanted to make sure you have some for the rest of us and look, Abby definitely got hers."

Abby still laid there with her ass pointed at us as her gaping asshole was winking at us as it tried to shrink itself back down and close. All she could manage in reply was to hold an arm out and give a thumbs up.

"Ok then, Maria Truth or Dare."

"Truth! Because it will be quicker, and I can dare someone to relieve you."

I was touched by that and asked, "What family members have you had sexual relations with?" I had a suspicion she had fucked her sister Roxy before after seeing them together tonight and was curious.

"Roxy, Jill, Janey, Mom, Dad, and Alana." She added "Alana was just today at practice we kind of fingered each other in the showers afterwards."

I was floored, "Your Dad?"

"Probably not like you think Ill explain later, Roxy Truth or Dare?"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to fuck Tom! If he doesn't finish you better dare me to fuck him next!"

"Don't worry I will!" I let her get me to sit up on the ledge and she laid me back against the patio, with my legs hanging in the tub. Abby was laying prone right next to me, and she slid herself against the tile until she was snuggled into me and started kissing my neck. Roxy had climbed up on top of me and slowly lowered herself down on my cock getting about 8 inches inside.

She let herself adjust to the size before starting to ride me, and then maneuvered forward so she was straddling my belly, and kind of fucking herself backwards. This allowed her to focus less on the danger of dropping down and fully impaling herself.

I could feel Roxy's clit rubbing my abdomen as she fucked my cock with increasing speed. She looked down at me with an incredibly sexy expression, biting her lower lip as she made whimpering moans. Roxy had beautiful tits with large protruding nipples, so I reached up and started fondling them as she rode me faster and faster.