From the Law Office

Story Info
The sexual tension of a Lawyer and his assistant begins.
1.4k words
3.68
8.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Written exclusively from my phone hidden away in the dark corner of a cafe to the song "Use Me" by PVRIS**

"Huh." She smiled sipping her coffee from the extra large mugs you could only get at Amelies. Kat enjoyed people watching and this was the spot for it. A small french bakery nestled on the corner of main street. A new job, a new town, and a new life awaited her. Kat answered an ad for a legal assistant for a lawyer across the street from the small cafe. The email was short and concise but after a careful review of her resume and one badly performed zoom call she was hired. Watching everyone walk around and go about their morning fascinated her, some were lost in their routine and few were as mindful as her. The men were all in carefully pressed suits and the women in their binding pencil skirts that reminded her of bondage. The bell rang and it snapped her from her mindless thought, a man. He was different. His eyes were mesmerizing, he seemed calculating. She stared until he turned and caught her eye, fumbling with her pencil in hand she broke into flipping through papers and sipping coffee. He walked by, smiled, and sat across at another table. He was handsome but not in the usual way. He wasnt a college jock generic handsome. This man gave off a confidence that wasnt arrogant, he looked as if he would arouse her intellect as well as her body...wait he already was. The man gave her a slight nod and was gone.

The bastard. He knew it too. He knew she wanted him. "Shit, I'm late". Grabbing her purse and notebook she ran out of the cafe. The law office was huge with marble steps and columns that were at least a hundred years old. Running up the steps in heels was no easy feat but as she did so she dropped her book and stumbled into someone. A quick apology was all she could muster as she ran inside.

"Now, here's your badge to get you into Mr. Scotts office that yours is adjoined to. Unfortunately, he had to run to the court house just before you arrived but he will be back later. Let me show you to the office." Up the marble stairs were a set of heavy doors that opened to a very large office. A black desk, a black leather chair, were stark in contrast to the white almost clinical everything else. "This is his office and yours is right here to the left. There's already some paperwork on your desk to get started on and he will let you know when he's in."

Wow, she thought, as she walked around the immaculate office that everything was so clean. She couldn't help but to peek into his office. "I wonder what he is like. Older? Rude maybe? Handsome perhaps?" Finding her seat she busied herself with her pile of paperwork.

"Hey. 10 minutes. My office." Mr. Scott remarked without looking up from some important papers. "Oh, yes Sir!" The soft southern draw was enough to make him lower his papers and see her. Her dark lips and porcelain skin made him trail down her body with a heated gaze that set her soul on fire. Her flowing white top and black skirt clung to her hips where her black red bottom heels swung seductively. Fuck, she was the woman from this morning. He shut the door a little too hard while his heart beat hard in his chest and all the blood left but one part of his body.

*soft knock on the door *

"Excuse me, Mr. Scott. Our meeting?" she lilted, her shoes clicking making him harder with every step. His knuckles grasped the arms of his chair so hard they were beginning to turn white. "You must be Miss. Green. Are you finding everything up to standards at my firm?" He challenged. "Oh, yes Sir!" Nearly biting his knuckle "fuck just call me daddy and get on your knees" he mused to himself. "Well Miss. Green I hope you understand this is a place of professionalism and none of that flustered tardiness you displayed this morning will be tolerated here. Do you understand me?" A confused brow creased as she thought of earlier. "Yes Sir..."

"What a dick!!! He just mocked me from this morning before he even knew who I was and then all but tossed me out of his office and slammed the door!?" Kat complained laying in the middle of her new living room talking on the phone to her best friend Brittany.

"Maybe he's sexually frustrated?" Brittany mused. Ha. Yea right. The guy was too calculated for that plus he was her boss. "Maybe tomorrow will be better for me." She added before she wished her friend a goodnight.

*phone ringing * Kat looked at the clock, bloody hell it was 5am. "Um hello?" "I would like a French vanilla coffee and the papers on your desk copied and sorted. After you roll out of bed of course. See you in 20 minutes. " The phone hung up. What in the absolute hell did she get herself employed into? Rushing to the shower and to get ready she pulled her hair into a tight bun, rolled her stockings up her legs and put a red velvet dress on made for her body. She smiled, gathered her things and rushed to Amelies.

Kat busied herself at the office right away leaving Mr. Scotts coffee on his desk and copying the papers on her desk. Feeling a sense of embarrassment and annoyance she began to complain ever so softly about her bosses arrogance and smug tone from the phone call. "Thinks he can do whatever he wants just because he drives that stupid car and has all of his stupid money. I would like to teach him a lesson or two-" "Ahem! And what lesson might that be Miss. Green?" Kat turned from her knelt position on the ground to look up at him standing over her. A single brow raised in mild curiosity at her tone. He ached to grip his hand around her hair and bring her to the heavy feeling in his cock. "The staff meeting is in an hour. Please prepare the conference room and pull yourself together." He walked away and she nearly whimpered.

"As you know this case will be one of our largest in 2 years. I need everyone to be all hands on deck. There will be late nights and early mornings but the Johnson case will be a huge payoff. My assistant will gather all of the necessary information and provide it to each of you from my files. Thank you."

Kat: I have to cancel our beach trip! Work :/

Brittany: Ugh boss sexually frustrated again?

Kat: Haha something like that. Talk later.

It was nearly 10 pm and Kat was starving. They had been working on the case, researching for the case, taking dictation for reference and everything but taking a minute to eat something. Everyone else was bowing out after an exhausting few days of focusing on the work ahead. It was just her and him. "Miss. Green can you order some food to be delivered?" She smirked, "Of course Sir." Fuck. She said it. He couldn't see straight when she took a submissive tone with him. Tonight she wore a leather and satin dress that he wanted to peel down her body. Her hair was curled just for his hands to wrap around. Her lips were blood-red and her eyes were a stormy blue. Her exposed skin just below her collar bone that taunted the fuck out of him. He couldn't take it any longer.

Pouring another wine for them she sat on the floor in front of his desk while he thumbed through some papers. Some cheap Italian food and nearly a bottle of wine later and the tension was high. He listened to her musing to herself and her soft giggles. Happy she was content, his cock was not. "Miss. Green can you keep it down? This is still a work environment." The hurt look barely formed on her face before it turned to fire. "Stick that work environment up your ass Mr. Im fancy do as you're told look at me in my car man." Shocked and wanting to push her more he walked around his desk to her place on the floor. Smirking he waited for her to touch him. "Please just touch me once and its over." He thought. He leaned down to look at her closer, she grabbed his tie and sighed "finally".