All Comments on 'From Trophy Wife to Slutwife Ch. 01'

by THIRDCOAST

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Adventures of a blow-up doll.

amh1970amh1970almost 9 years ago
total crap

I did not bother to read past the the I sent her off to school part...seriously this is not BDSM

THIRDCOASTTHIRDCOASTalmost 9 years agoAuthor

Based on the two of you, and your vast array of stories that you've written, I must change my ways. Or keep listening to the others that have favorite this story and this author.

Steve150177Steve150177almost 9 years ago
Many misspelled words.

You could really use an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just in case...

you aren’t familiar with BDSM practices the things to bear in mind are Safe, Sane and CONSENSUAL. It’s that last one there that you seem to have a problem with.

So no this isn’t BDSM, he might be dominant and she might now be submissive but that doesn’t equate to BDSM. Presumably it was kidnap, rape and torture.

I love the idea that a 10” cock isn’t porn star worthy, when the US average is supposedly 7”.

It reads like the fantasy of a teenage boy, aside from the part where he sounds like a loser. No realism just a fuckfest.

Nope I don’t have a massive collection of stories that I’ve written either, that’s not how critiquing something is done in the real world.

HappyL1125HappyL1125over 2 years ago

While the start (sent her off) seems a bit non-consensual, you had to get started somewhere. After that, loved it.

hbcacouplehbcacoupleabout 2 years ago

I lovede it! I didn't see the slutwife but, I am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The writing is very basic, but the content is impressive. To be able to bring down a rich girl so that she is fully obedient is a heart-felt fantasy that we can all identify with. But let’s not forget that Russia thrives on control of society by appealing to the base instinct of humans. Stay vigilant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous