From Unwilling to Willing Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could tell my comments flattered him. He's got a big ego so he can't get enough praise."

"Did you pick a date? Do you want me to drop you off and wait like I did last time?"

"Yes, but this time I think I'll drive myself. Afternoon works best. When I'm done, I'll call you to meet me at the house."

She winked at him when she added, "There's a good chance my parents won't be home."

"And if they are?" Miguel asked.

She grinned, "You'll just have to wait until it's dark. I know what you want. You want to lick me down there, don't you? After he's been in me."

He was glad she was grinning because she made it sound so bad.

She felt like pushing his buttons and insisted he not just nod his head, but tell her.

"Say it. Tell me what you want to do."

His face felt hot, "I want to lick you after you've been with Leo."

She caressed his face and said, "And you shall. See that wasn't so hard was it?"

He agreed it wasn't, but it also hadn't been easy.

While Jean shared with Miguel her phone call and plan to see Leo, she didn't share with him she had agreed to Leo's offer. She was going to be with two men at once.

It was a Sunday. She told her parents she was headed out to do some studying as finals were around the corner. They were surprised because she never missed the NFL games on Sunday.

Her day got even better when they told her they were heading to a friend's house to watch Sunday night football. She and Miguel would have the house to themselves.

She arrived at Leo's. He let her in the apartment. He introduced her to his partner, a man at least two decades older than her. She had assumed he would look like Leo and be Leo's age.

He was much taller than Leo. He carried some extra weight, but he was also a big man. His hair was light brown, but turning grey. She thought he somewhat resembled the actor George Kennedy.

His name was Bruce.

It surprised her how awkward it felt. She eagerly accepted the rum and coke Leo offered her. She put it to her lips and didn't put the glass down until it was nearly empty.

It was the right move because she felt relaxed.

The two men escorted her to Leo's bedroom and began disrobing.

Leo noticed she hadn't moved. He had seen that deer in a headlights look before on a woman.

"Get undressed, Jean."

She snapped out of it and took off her clothes.

Bruce commented, "Nice. Her photo doesn't do her justice."

"That photo was taken a long time ago."

Jean stared at Bruce's cock which had become quite long and hard after seeing her.

Leo came up behind her. She felt his cock poking against her bottom. He wrapped his arms around her, cupped her breasts, and kissed her shoulders.

She felt her eyelids flutter under his expert touch. She bent her head exposing her neck. He kissed it. She closed her eyes.

"Let's get on the bed."

She got in the middle.

Leo told Bruce, "She's all yours. You go first."

Bruce didn't waste anytime. He got on top of Jean, used his own hand to guide his cock, lined his cock up with her vagina, all while kissing her. He was she thought very hairy.

Not a bad kisser, but not as good as Miguel or Leo. She felt small.

She heard Leo say, "Go slow."

Bruce laughed, "Don't I always."

He was bigger than Leo. He took his time letting her vagina get used to him. Five minutes since they started the full length of his cock was stroking in and out of her vagina.

She moaned a lot, concentrated on how good it felt, timed her thrusts to meet him.

Leo said, "Didn't I tell you that was some good pussy?"

Bruce grunted, "You weren't exaggerating. She's a little slut."

He pinched one of her nipples. She groaned.

She orgasmed. He announced it was time to switch things around. He pulled out, sat on the edge of the bed, had her straddle him. She grabbed his cock and pushed it in her as she sat down.

He grabbed her cheeks with both hands and stood up. She actually squealed from the pleasure. She held onto his neck and using her buttocks he moved her up and down the length of his cock.

She heard Leo say, "The wall. She'll love the wall."

He walked her over to the wall. Using it to support her, he fucked her to a second orgasm before filling her with cum.

"That was great," she said afterwards.

She didn't get much of a break as it was Leo's turn. He had her get on her hands and knees and fucked her doggy style. Halfway through, Bruce got on his knees in front of Jean's face.

He took his limp cock and rubbed it against her face. She opened her mouth and took it inside.

Another couple of orgasms and changes in positions, Leo came and it was Bruce's turn again.

When she left their apartment, she was exhausted, a bit drunk, and felt like she was walking bowlegged. The two men had ridden her hard and put her away wet.

She loved it. Just no strings attached sex.

One of the best parts was when they were done and dressed.

"Can I use the phone? I need to call my boyfriend."

They knew the score.

Her phone call was short, "We're done. I'll be home in fifteen minutes. See you soon." She pursed her lips and made a kissing sound.

She thanked them for the wonderful time they had given her.

"Exceeded my wildest expectations."

Before she left, she told the two of them, "I just hope one of you got the job done."

From the look on Bruce's face Jean knew he hadn't a clue about what she was talking to about.

She laughed and said, "Leo will tell you all about it."

Leo nodded his head and said to Bruce, "I told you she's a freak."

Bruce replied, "I'm a bit of a freak myself. Didn't you say you two met in a school parking lot?"

Jean said, "We did. I was parked with my boyfriend."

"Caught in the act. Public indecency."

Leo made a V with two of his fingers and put them to his mouth mimicking oral sex, "And sodomy."

Bruce laughed, "Been there. Done that. Got the t-shirt."

He then said he had an idea, "If you're really looking for something crazy to do, Leo and I could surprise you and your boyfriend at the parking lot. We'd put him in the back of the squad car and take turns with you."

Jean loved the idea of being forcibly fucked in front of her helpless boyfriend.

She said, "It can be you, but not Leo. Miguel will know it's a set up. I want it to look totally believalbe. We've been back to the same parking lot even though he tells me it's too risky."

Bruce said he would find someone, then hit Leo on the shoulder and said, "Don't look so glum. I'll make it up to you."

Fifteen minutes later Jean showed up at her house. Miguel was in his car waiting for her. Talking to Leo and Bruce had put her ten minutes behind schedule.

Her dad's car was gone.

He exited his car when she pulled up.

They walked towards each other, hugged, she pressed her mouth against his wondering if he could smell and taste cock and cum on her lips and breath.

"Let's go inside, lover. My bedroom."

In her bedroom, she closed the door.

"Keep your clothes on. Come over here and undress me."

As he unbuttoned her dress she noticed his fingers were shaking.

"You've been waiting for hours to do this haven't you. Sex with him was good, but reuniting with you is the best part."

She had to choose her words carefully as she didn't want Miguel to know she had been tag teamed by two men all afternoon.

"Like what you see?" Jean asked when she was completely naked.

"Very much," he stuttered.

She glanced down at the small lump in the front of his pants.

"I can tell he likes it too."

She would take care of him later, but now right now he needed to take care of her.

A minute later he was on the floor on his back and after teasing him by squatting over his face, giving him a bird's eye view of her open sex, then standing up before he could touch it, she finally sat down on his face and gave him the treat he needed.

"You like the taste of his cum in my pussy don't you? Lick it all out. Tongue fuck me. Such a nice tongue. Too bad your cock isn't so talented. Then again, maybe that's the silver lining. Gives me an excuse to fuck other men."

After her orgasm, they cuddled on the floor. He lowered his head and sucked one breast then the other. He pointed out she had a hickey on one. He had never given her a hickey anywhere, but Leo had.

She examined it after he pointed it out. She honestly didn't remember when it happened or who gave it to her.

She asked him to eat her again, only this time she wanted to be on her back, her head resting on a pillow, while Miguel stretched out between her legs.

"Go slow. You're always gentle, but be really gentle as I'm sore down there. Do I look different down there?"

The entrance to her vagina looked red. He slowly licked it before extending his tongue and giving it a long French kiss. He could still taste semen.

She had both hands on the back of his head, caressing his scalp, pressing him towards her sex.

"He fucked me so good Miguel. You're glad he's fucking me aren't you. You want me to be satisfied. And I am. I have you and I have Leo. I'm a lucky woman. Your tongue is amazing Miguel."

"You can taste him can't you? Lick my clit now, but slowly. So hard. He told me I have a big clit and a body built for sex."

She shared with him some of the positions she had sex in. With Miguel intercourse had always been missionary. He wore a condom. It was brief which was a good thing because it wasn't all that pleasurable. She enjoyed it because she knew it felt good for him to have his penis inside of her vagina and because it made her feel emotionally connected to him.

She also liked it because afterwards he would use his mouth to pleasure her, to give her an even better orgasm than the one he had, and it would take considerably longer for her to get hers than it did for him to have his.

"So unfair," she thought, but loving it.

After her orgasm, they cuddled again, made out some more. She rolled him onto his back.

Judging from the wet spot on the front of his grey sweatpants she knew he had climaxed, but she also noticed there was a lump.

Miguel's penis was hard.

As she kissed him, she caressed the lump, told him how hard he felt, but made no effort to pull his sweatpants down.

She ended their kiss, locked eyes with his, and asked him, "Tell me what you're thinking while you're waiting. I want to know what you're feeling, if you're mad at me, sad, excited."

He returned her gaze and said, "Mainly excited. I realized I need to wait and climax after you come back. I get a bit sad, but then I start thinking about you and him having sex and I get excited again."

"I cum so quickly, but they are really intense. Today was so much better because I waited."

He laughed, "It's pretty obvious I couldn't control myself."

She assured him, "I'm glad. I want you to cum. I'd be worried if you didn't."

He continued, "I thought about you and Leo making a baby. For some reason that really excites me. I know people would immediately know I wasn't the father."

"And that arouses you doesn't it? Me too. I kind of want the world to know I cheated on you. You may not be the father, but I have no doubt you'll be a great dad."

Miguel liked that Jean felt the same way. He didn't feel like such a freak knowing she thought the idea of getting pregnant by another man was so hot.

He went on, "I never get mad at you. At myself, sometimes, but I refuse to have a pity party. It's not like I can change it. I just have to accept."

She interjected, "Accept and embrace. You're right. You can't make your penis bigger, but you do have the power to be supportive. It's not such a big sacrifice, to have other men satisfy your girlfriend in ways you can't. You want me happy don't you?"

He answered, "I do."

She told him to lay his head back on the floor and to tell him what he was picturing. She filled in the gaps describing the sex with the two men, but always using Leo's name.

She expertly rubbed the lump in his sweats knowing her hand was only one part of the catalyst, his imagination the other.

His penis grew stiffer and stiffer. She encouraged him to cum. As he ejaculated she ground her hand against her erection.

Afterwards she told him he needed to change out of his cum stained sweatpants and underwear.

She made him take them off, put on a robe, and threw their clothes into the washing machine. She figured they still had plenty of time.

She also saw it as an opportunity to emasculate her boyfriend, make him more pliable and submissive, while exercising more dominance.

"Miguel, you can't sit around naked."

She walked over to her drawers, fished out a pair of panties and a pair of sweats. She tossed them to him and nonchalantly told him, "Put these on."

He hesitated, until she said, "Go on. They're panties. They don't bite."

She told him he looked cute in them. She especially liked it when he put on her light blue sweats.

"Good. I'm going to go take a shower. Why don't you go in the kitchen and make us something to eat? You've been her often enough you know where everything is."

He did as she asked. She joined him twenty minutes later wearing a less feminine set of sweats.

She said whatever he was making smelled good. She sat at the dining room table and waited for him to finish cooking, then to serve her a plate.

Before he sat down, she reminded him he needed to transfer the clothes from the washing machine to the dryer.

"My dress needs to be hung up. It can't go in the dryer. Low heat."

She felt herself becoming very aroused by their interactions. She pictured herself being married to Miguel, coming home to a spotless house, and a delicious dinner prepared by him. She wouldn't have to lift a finger and could expend her energies on more enjoyable pursuits, like having sex with other men.

He seemed she thought so well suited for the role, less husband and more servant.

Between bites she asked, "Are you enjoying this as much as I am?"

He told her, "I am."

It was nice to pretend this was their house and they were married and enjoying an evening at home after having toe curling sex.

She let him clean up the dishes afterwards, but did get the clothes out of the dryer.

She did give him a reward at the end of the evening.

"You can keep my panties on, but put on your sweats."

He didn't even attempt to tell her no because he knew it pleased her.

12