From Valencia with Love

Story Info
Spanish GILF explores Black men in Ottawa.
1.1k words
3.2
4.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

Meet Alan White, a newcomer to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, by way of metropolitan Kingston, Jamaica. He's taking up police foundations at Algonquin College and dreams of becoming a lawyer someday. While pursuing higher education in the province of Ontario, Alan is also exploring his sexuality. Alan has a fondness for older white women, and that can definitely complicate a young black man's life, to say the least...

Alan White has always been fearless and bold, the kind of guy who goes after what he wants. His target is Gladys Cuervo, a certain older white lady who lives a few blocks from him on Canter Boulevard, not far from Algonquin College. Gladys is well over sixty years old but she's fit, with a nice ass and a pretty face. Alan has been wanting to smash Gladys for a while but bides his time, favoring the slow-burn approach...

Gladys Cuervo has been a lot of things during her six decades plus upon this earth. Born in the City of Valencia, Spain, in 1953, and educated at the University of Barcelona, Gladys moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, in 1983. She married a man named Joseph Aguirre, and they had a daughter, Lilianna. Gladys and Joseph divorced in 2000. The couple's daughter Lilianna is now a graduate student at the University of Toronto. As for Gladys, she's a lonely divorcee in the Canadian Capital...

"When I was a young woman, blacks and whites didn't mix, and I was foolish enough to hang onto that belief for much of my life, but not anymore," said Gladys Cuervo, and the six-foot-tall, Madrid-born, sixty-something woman sighed deeply. Alan White listened attentively, wondering where the old white lady was going with this confession of sorts. Gladys is a weird woman, Alan thought.

Alan White hasn't lived in Ontario for long, but he quickly noticed that the locals are weird, and neurotic, among other things. Passive aggression is the way of things in Canada. Canadians are the first people to tell the world how progressive and liberal they are, even though the way they treat non-whites living among them makes them out to be the world's biggest hypocrites. Gladys confession of her racial issues didn't surprise Alan at all...

"I'm glad you are more progressive," Alan said cautiously, and the tall, burly young black man leaned back in his chair, a pensive look on his handsome face. What was Gladys Cuervo getting at with this bullshit? Alan looked at Gladys, and noticed that she had a faraway look on her aged but beautiful face. She must have been really something back in the day, Alan thought.

"Oh, I'm more than progressive, my dear Alan, I want to make up for lost time," Gladys said, gently laying her hand on his thigh. Alan looked at Gladys hand on his thigh and met her gaze. There was a smoldering intensity in Gladys brown eyes. The old bat most definitely wants some chocolate, Alan thought, wryly amused.

"Show me," Alan replied, speaking with poise and authority. Gladys grinned, and what she did next surprised the younger man, to say the least. Gladys got on her knees and unzipped Alan's pants, freeing his long and thick, dark dick. Alan, a proud son of the island of Jamaica is used to having foreign women marvel at his manhood, and Gladys was no exception...

"Oh I don't mind at all," Gladys said, and the Spanish woman grabbed Alan's dick and began stroking him. As a smiling Alan looked on, Gladys gently pulled back his foreskin and began sucking his dick. That's more like it, Alan thought as he watched Gladys lovely head bob up and down while sucking his dick. The silver-haired Spanish grandmother sucked Alan's dick with gusto, and he knew she was just getting started...

"Slow down, amiga," Alan cooed softly as Gladys tugged on his big balls while sucking his dick. Alan closed his eyes and allowed himself to relax as Gladys continued to fellate the hell out of him. The older Spanish woman was sucking his dick far better than any of the young women that Alan had taken to his bed since he started at Algonquin College. Old bats are great at sucking dick, Alan mused.

"Hmm, did you like that?" Gladys said to Alan, after polishing his fuck stick with her slick, agile tongue. Alan grinned and kissed Gladys, and then proceeded to return the favor. They went to the bedroom and continued with their fun there. Gladys undressed, revealing a tall, slender and firm-looking body which absolutely delighted Alan. Gonna take care of you, Alan thought, licking his lips in anticipation.

"Just relax and enjoy," Alan told Gladys as he lay her on the bed, and he proved to be a man of his word. Gladys sighed happily as Alan spread her legs and began eating her pussy. She hadn't gotten laid in quite some time and relished the opportunity to make up for lost time. Alan took his sweet time as he ate Gladys pussy, making sure that the lady was thoroughly pleased...

"Oh yes don't stop," Gladys said, moaning softly as Alan pleasured her. Alan stuck his tongue inside her pussy and fingered her, two digits at a time. Gladys rubbed her erect nipples as Alan did his thing, sucking on her clit while fingering her. Alan continued what he was doing, watching Gladys get wetter and wetter. The brother licked and probed the Spanish gal's pussy and didn't let up until she came, squealing in sheer delight...

After polishing Gladys pussy with his tongue, Alan was ready for more. Gladys took a breather, and then smiled at Alan as she climbed on top of him. Alan watched as the tall, silver-haired, pale-skinned woman straddled him, grabbing his long dark dick and rubbing it against her pussy. That's what I am talking about, Alan thought as Gladys inserted his hard dick into her vagina.

"Ride me," Alan said, and he playfully slapped Gladys ass as she rode him. Gladys looked into Alan's eyes as he fucked her, bucking his hips and thrusting his hard dick deep inside of her. Gladys shrieked in pleasure as Alan's manhood filled her. Resting her hands on the younger man's broad shoulders, Gladys rode Alan for all he was worth. It was the best and wildest ride which Gladys has experienced in a long time, and she owed it all to Alan...

"Thank you, stud, I needed that," Gladys told Alan, as they lay in bed together, much later. Alan smiled and nodded, but otherwise remained silent. After sex, they had some wine, bantered a bit, and then Alan headed home. Gladys hugged Alan goodbye then watched his cute butt as he walked out of her house. I'm going to be seeing much more of you from now on, Gladys thought, smiling as the Jamaican stud headed home.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers