From Voyeur to Visitor

Story Info
A simple thought turns into an opportunity, one much enjoyed.
2k words
4.32
3.6k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
162 Followers

We outgrew our first home now with two daughters both demanding bedrooms of their own. Yes, we could add on and we surely loved our home and all the memories it held. But this was our chance for something brand new and not our attempt to update a sixty-year-old style, times and tastes have changed.

This was an important selling point for our decision to the point we bought our new house when it was still a slab of dirt. This allowed us to add our touches before we turned the knob for the first time under ownership. When it was complete we were ready and willing to move in directly. We watched as others toured the new house next door, would this one or that one be our new neighbors?

After seeing thirty or so tour that house and those doing so varied from young to old, friendly to miserable. l left for work one Monday morning seeing a sold sign stuck in the grass, whoever bought it we will know soon.

It was the following weekend when we saw the big U-haul truck belly-up to the house, a group of twenty-somethings began to unload. It was clear they were all friends and which were the owner, directing the others to where each item goes. We didn't know then but their names were Tom and Tammy. Tom was a small business owner who was still trying to get his head above water, and Tammy was very busy at home with their three-year-old twins.

We took a gamble, one that paid off figuring they would be in no mood to cook after such a long day. My wife added to our dinner for extra company and just before it was ready we when over to introduce our family to theirs.

I wouldn't normally use their words as a "Godsend" but more as a jester friendship. whichever way you want to look at it they dined with us that evening and many times since. I took pride that they noticed the little touches we did and how they wished they had the same. Also being more established our home was completely finished with nice landscapes yards and even a pool and spa. Theirs was yet dirt and l would bet at best it would get wall-to-wall grass as an inexpensive way to keep the mud down, we were young also at one time so we get it. Their lives like ours would change drastically over the next twenty years as ours did, allowing you to build on what you have.

Our homes sat on the foothills and because of this, there was a rise of around six feet from one house to the next one. Downhill from us was a single-story home with an elderly couple as the owners, they would have to climb up the bank to hopefully get a peek over the slump-stone wall that separates us. This was highly unlikely and on the upside was our new neighbors, Tom and Tammy. They not only had the advantage of being higher but in a two-story home that looked upon almost every inch of our lot.

In the few months when we had the luxury of dirt to the side and back, then also highly unlikely lookers-on to the left it quickly became a habit that the wife and l would sneak out at night for a late-night soak in the spa and swim, naked of course. We would lay back in the bubbling water and watch jet after jet flies over us as we were directly under the landing approach to a nearby airport.

Not so close that you were bothered by the sound but under the darkness of night and in a lit pool the odds are good we stuck out to any wishing to look. This fact seemed to turn my wife on and as for me, l was natural yet loving the results it had on my wife.

We had grown so fond of this as we struggle to let it go after the young couple moved in next door. Besides a busy life and twins, the odds are they were fast asleep as soon and as much as possible.

It was about a month in when l had my wife leaning out of the spa, her upper body on a seat cushion to avoid the chill of the concrete below. l was behind her licking her sweet pussy and ass. After she came l move up behind her and slipped my hard cock into her pussy. Just as it was getting good a bright light caught our eye, it seems that one of the twins had turned on the balcony light outside their master bedroom.

l point to one of the kids because Tom was similarly taking Tammy over their balcony rail which looked down upon us fucking. They quickly scrambled out of view, retreating into the house. As for us, my wife was hotter than hell requesting l fuck her ass next which of course was my pleasure.

The next day l didn't think anything of it waving to Tom as we both made our way to our cars to leave for work. It was only his different reaction of quickly turning away that made me think about the reasoning for such. This l kept to myself so as not to change our wonderful system and that night we were outside and at it again. True or not l mentioned how we were being watched again and how l saw the look on Tom's face when he looked at her. Over the next few nights l built upon the footing laid and things were only getting better.

It was the following Saturday morning at about nine when the doorbell rang, It was our neighbors with donuts as we saw as a peace offing, yet none was needed. They came clean about watching us for some time and how it affected their lovemaking also. That night as we just gotten started their balcony light came on prior to their entering naked as Jay Birds. l fingered my wife from behind as we took our turn watching them fuck and before they finished we joined them there in our pool.

They finished far sooner than we did but they hung around to watch us finish the other off orally, before slinking back into the house. Things were back to normal the next day and when both of us guys were out tending to the yards l mentioned to Tom that they were more than welcome to make use of the pool if we were home or not. He was quick with a thank you then we both went back to sprucing the yards up a bit.

l mentioned what l told Tom to my wife over lunch, and her only response was that we should have done it earlier, and she was right.

There happened to be a full moon out that night and when we went outside to enjoy our play we both looked up at their balcony to see if they were there waiting. They were not and how could they as they were in our spa soaking. We entered the pool and waddled around a bit, then l sat on the loveseat within it where my wife began to bounce upon my ready cock.

It didn't take long to join in, Tammy's breasts hanging over the spa wall as he husband took her from behind. Close enough that the ladies joined hands as they both came in unison. We then joined them and enjoyed an unbridled conversation as the Jets flew by. A cooling deep in the pool and then to our prospective beds where at least ours saw a round two.

Our conversation continued over the next week and near the end, a plan was set. Our girls were to watch their twins at their house as they supposedly went out for the evening. The fact was they were coming over to join us and whatever the night might bring.

We started off innocent enough, with small talk over dinner. But after the wine warmed our souls things started to change. The talk was blunt about what had happened over the course of time and the seeming agreement of more. The girls decided to dance and although my cock was already hard it was now dripping pre-cum. Tom and l had no choice but to follow as my wife lead his wife away.

They stopped at our bedroom, turning to smile before they went in. Then with delight, we both watched as they undressed one another. By the time they finished, we boys caught up, and then my wife my hand and lead us to the bathroom and our shower. The door was left open for both of our pleasure, we cleaned each other while they looked on from the foot of our bed, Tammy nestled into Tom and his hands cupping her breasts.

When we returned Tammy stood up and approached my wife, breast touching breast she asked. "How was it?" My wife kissed her on the cheek and replied. "Wonderful."

Now it was our turn to watch, l kissed my wife's neck to bring her to the next level and l raised my eyes here and there for my own benefit. When they began to towel off my wife and l lowered the cover on our king-size bed, it was a warm Summer evening where non were needed especially for the short term.

They joined us, each kissing upon their partner but soon my kisses began to work downward as they tend to do. Her neck then shoulders, across her mid-drift, and then across the small patch of hair that lies just above her sweet pussy. Tom soon followed suit and the girls were all but uncontrollable, loud announcements of their coming and then arriving orgasms.

My wife hungry for cock pulled away and now it was my time. She wrapped her full soft lips around my blistering manhood and all under the watchful eye of Tammy. As my wife began to suck my balls she reached out finding and then placing Tammy's hand upon my cock, l was in heaven when she willingly began stroking it. Tom happened to up but only smiled then returned to pleasuring his spouse.

Tammy inched closer and was now just hovering above my purple head, seeing such my wife gently pressed her the rest of the way. Timid at first but within a minute she was going to town, Tom had now moved on and was busy stroking his cock at the sight of his sucking on mine. My wife got up and l watched as she made her way around the bed taking Tom's hand off of his cock, replacing it with her wet pussy. She fucked him, Cowgirl until he pushed her off to come on her breasts as well as his own belly.

I also was in the mood to fuck, l took Tammy from behind and we both watched my wife chase Tom's using only her tongue. Tammy cried out "I'm fixed, come in my pussy." And doing so was my pleasure. Her tight box clamped upon me as she came over and over again. l lost myself after her third or fourth round and my body went limp hanging over her. l peeled away and rejoined my wife who had returned to our side of the bed, we looked at one another and smiled.

The four of shared a quiet moment then they returned to the shower to since off before getting dressed and thanking us on their way out. As for the wife and l, we stayed in bed, and by the time we heard our girls return and head to bed we were both ready for round two.

We occasionally played with our new friends in such a way but mostly did our best to make ourselves visible to the other, be it in the yard or through open curtains. Within that first year, the economy took a turn for the worse. lt was hard on us but devastating to them, they were forced to sell and they moved to the Midwest where her family and a job waited.

It's been many years since and now in retirement we also find ourselves in the middle of the country. So if you two come across this story reach out, as we would love to SEE you again.

Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
162 Followers