All Comments on 'From Wife to Happy Life'

by Jay_Cameron

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenover 1 year ago

Sounds like mood swings to me. You need professional help if you think the outcome of this story is plausible.

ReadyOneReadyOneover 1 year ago

That is not how it ends.

hobie1010hobie1010over 1 year ago
Another lousy

Cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Terry would never be able to bare children." Well, that's something to be thankful for. The thought of these creepers around naked children is pretty disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ouch! That sudden stop gave me whip lash. How does swapping now erase her lies and betrayal for all that time? Why no divorce when it first occurred?

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

I'd comment but I don't want to push you over the edge.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Had promise when he left but ruined it by making them swingers. Good thing they didn’t have kids so they can do what they want. The case of the clap didn’t teach him a lesson, next time it will be worse. Yuck.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

You need professional help.

You get your wife to fuck other men because it turns you on and then when she does, you tell her she’s the problem.

She needs to be rescued from you, not the other way around. You’re the problem in this marriage. You’re the abuser and she needs to divorce you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Whackadoodle - What story did you read? He suggested an open marriage, which would mean BOTH of them stepping out on the other while being OPEN about it with each other. She shot him down and then stepped out on him in secret while he foolishly remained faithful. Yes, the author needs professional help, but you clearly need to go back to grade school and learn to read...

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

BWahahhahahhahaaa that was pure outright dumbassery of the finest degree.

Their little chats were about as realistic as a MENSA meeting with Trump fans included.

Totally by the numbers, but clearly that isnt an issue as you aimed for the bottom of the fucking barrel, closet boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Since they both enjoy fucking around by all means have at it. Sure a lot cheaper than a divorce!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mike asked a question that Terry seemed to disagree with. Then Terry makes a unilateral decision to start screwing other men WITHOUT discussing it with her husband Mike. Terry is doing this behind Mike's back, bringing her used body home to him after her trysts. When Mike comes home early to discover her infidelity Terry puts the blame on him, but she is the cheater, the liar, the adulterer, the one responsible for ruining the marriage. When she decided she was ready to be in an open marriage she should have talked to Mike about it. She did nothing but go behind his back. He should have have toasted her. -- 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hang in there, JC, enjoy your writing, and look forward to future offerings, but hope you know taking the time to make sure you're good is more important than anything we want, and as always, ignore the trolls.

RA

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A comment said you needed professional help if you think the outcome of this story is plausible . Plausible really ? I never seen where you claimed this story was actual true events , and if you did I apologize , so it’s probably safe to assume this story to be erotic fiction , correct ? When did fiction need to fit the parameters of plausibility? I thought fiction included pretty much all short stories and novels that weren’t biographies, auto-biographies, history books, manuals, school books, dictionaries ... etc etc etc write what you want and don’t worry about anyone else’s opinion, (mine included)

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

Wtf? During that whole first "there's a problem" talk she said she would never lie to him again. Then she proceeded to lie to him everyday for several months and ignored him when she wasn't lying. So he's about to have his last talk with her, and he's still upset and full of poison, but he suddenly forgives her and jumps into swinging immediately? That shit rings untrue AF, and also fuck that skank.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 1 year ago

Good story. Her explaining the other guy telling her she and her husband were a Stag-Vixen relationship was just that guy's way of getting in her pants. In Stag-Vixen, the husband knows and encourages his wife to step out, like a hot wife. In this case, she was cuckolding him with her deceptions, even though she couldn't have kids.

But this was a good story developing his "education" to the different lifestyles with that first fuck of the woman in front of her husband sitting in the corner. This husband found its just sex, and there were other reasons for staying married.

Ignore the haters. Theirs are one-track-minds, with their way as the only right way.

5

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Dude it's obvious your a swinging aficionados but forget the happy marriage innuendo as far as swinging and marriage goes it's literally the death knell. Not sure of the exact stats but it's in the 90's as in swinging leads to divorce over 90% of the time.

Aej_1Aej_1over 1 year ago

I liked it, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another story about a dumbass, cheating whore and a practicing cuck. If you can't keep your marriage going after a few years, opening your relationship isn't going to help. He was plenty compatible with the other slut he fucked, while her cuck watched. You would have thought the wife he fucked, telling him her husband was just a bank, would have clued him into his own problem. Instead, he walked into a life of STD's and a wife bringing nothing but heartache.

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Very choppy flow to the writing, names change (Mike or Mark?), things go from here to there without much explanation.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

What an absolute load of shit. A sorry tale about two pathetic people. They deserve each other. One knows more pain is around the corner and they deserve that too.

Will never read another of your stories, you have little knowledge of what goes on between men and women

Scores 1/5 and even that’s too much.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

BTW check out your scores on your stories that should give you an idea what readers think of your Cuck tales. Enough said, do not give up your day job.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Thanks for the heads up Wargamer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I...I don't understand. Even for a cuck story this is so confusing. First the husband want an open marriage, then get angry when his wife do it with another guy...Okay maybe he wants to be the one doing it with another woman or wants his permission first? I can get that...Then he actually fuck another woman who already have a husband. Thats hypocritic. Then he got angry when he saw his wife with another man again. Then when his wife explain to him, he rejects her...Then suddenly he instantly goes back with his cheating wife with allowing her to sex with another men while he himself doesn't fuck another women? The story doesn't specify if he fucks another women too, just her saying "you fucking more than I have" who did he fuck? Another women? the same other wife? or another guy the one that fucks his wife later? And why did he agree to go back to his wife after rejecting her right before? This story is so confusing and doesn't flow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You're a good writer. However, I agree with the comment about changing the name of your MC from Mark to Mike then back to Mark again. Also, what is your theme? What did these people learn from their story that your readers can learn? Ignore the decrepit critics.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not my cup of tea. But Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So, so, so, so tired of the lazy writing where the man runs away. In real life, people stay and confront their problems, but all the one-trick-pony writers on this site are unable to create complex emotional interactions where the characters actually meet life head-on. The runaway trope is as unchanging as the cuckold trope. The BTB crowd hates the cuck fans, but each clown cabal demands the exact same story from their favorite hacks.

DessertmanDessertman8 months ago

I didnt like it. I found it disjointed and difficult to follow. I also found the ending abrupt and unsatisfying.

A good edit would help.

RodzzzRodzzz8 months ago

I gave up when I got to wife swapping and threesomes at the very beginning.......not my bag.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I am mad at you for turning me into a CUCK so let's open things up...Yea, that will increase your respect for me.

First of your stories and I hope you do not disguise the theme in all of them. I have sharing (etc) stories. I see no redeeming qualities in them...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

before we destroy the best thing that ever happened to either one of us. SE DESTROYED TEM, EXCEPT E WAS TOO FUCKED UP TO DO ANYTIN ABOUT.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Napisz na początku opowiadania, że jest to o idiotach i ich fantazjach zwanych rogacze-mięczaki aby nie trzeba czytać dalej. Oszczędz tych którzy szukaja innych historii nie o kretynach rogaczach. Dzięki.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I could believe that the tall and very tired man coming out of his bedroom was HIM, meaning he and his wife were alone in the apartment. Just saying

Mazerf Akar

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This writer is Exhibit A in the Case Against Bad Writing. The couple doesn't bicker as much as hurl barbs where anger is the only emotion. The husband's "dialogue" consists of schoolyard insults. Infidelity, adultery, extramarital sex all fall under the middle school insult suite of "cuckolding" and all its grammatical forms. Pro-Tip: NOBODY ON EARTH SPEAKS LIKE THIS. Bonus Tip: writing emotions is difficult, because 90% of emotional engage lies between anger and joy. This writer like most on here struggle because they've not read enough to actually create characters who act like... people. Instead, they are cut-outs which act like what these writers see on television. Their descriptive powers are weak, as are their plots, their action and their storytelling. Worst of all is they incessantly create passive-aggressive male characters who "act like" the writer thinks a man in adverse circumstances would act. Bereft of actual life experience or the ability to empathize (which is essential to writing) their plots consist of running away, becoming incommunicado, expressing visceral anger and undertaking revenge. This is where I thank Evelyn Wood for speed reading!

Cheers, Muggly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJay_Cameron@Jay_Cameron
I'm a Seventy-eight-year-old man from Texas. I have spent my life just trying to get along. I won't piss off a cook by sending something back. I sometime enjoy a good argument. But if you don't like what I am writing ...you don't have to read it. I find interactions with peo...