Money for Sex

Story Info
A wife wants it all now.
16.6k words
3.96
63.2k
78
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Money means everything to some:

First this is written in British English, I have put this through Microsoft editor so the mistakes in grammar and punctuation are not mine.

Please forgive me for any mistakes in location or points of law as I am a British subject whiting a story set in the US. All names and places are fictious as are the references to legal matters. Remember this is fiction set in my world, so anything goes.

If you want to use any part of this story, please feel free I wave all copyright rights. I know this story isn't new there are a few similar story's out there so my apologies to those authors I may have copied.

My name is William Grant my wife Cindy and out twin children Mike and Lindy age fifteen live in the ranch house my grandparents left me just outside the little town of Justin some fifty miles from Fort Worth off rout 20.

Cindy and I were childhood sweethearts from the age of ten we grew up together and were inseparable until Cindy went to college to study Art and History. I on the other hand went to work for my father in the construction business, building and renovating just about anything that came our way. Most of our work was contract based with the local authority building and maintaining public buildings such as schools and libraries, so our work base was sound. We also did a lot of work for the local Air Force base.

Let me tell you a little bit about myself and Cindy. My parents were not wealthy, but we did ok. My dad ran the construction business and mom did the books and looked after me and my little sister Karen. I was a late developer and didn't reach my full growth until my late teens even then I was only 5'10'' and 180lbs. My dad said I could not run a construction gang unless they respected me, and as we employed a lot of ex-cons dad felt I needed a leg up. One day dad called me into his office and explained that although I was working part time on site and putting on muscle, the average worker would make mincemeat out of me if I tried to enforce my authority and if I couldn't control a work gang, I would be no use to him. He then introduced me to his company supervisor Patrick.

''William this is my supervisor Patrick, now Patrick is also my enforcer, he sees that the men behave themselves at work and if they give him any lip, he takes them behind the shed's and explains how things work. Patrick was a green beret, so no one argues with him twice. Pat here is going to teach you how to look after yourself for an hour every night.''

So began a long and painful association with Patrick. I did learn to fight and defend myself and how to ignore pain and keep on fighting. However, mom fussed over me every time I got home, tut, tutting about every split lip and bruise.

...................

Cindy on the other hand came from a wealthy family who wholeheartedly disapproved of our friendship and tried to split us up, this of course made us even more determined to stay friends. This changed one night when Cindy went to a frat party and had a little bit too much to drink or was slipped a date rape drug. I was on my way home from my latest lesson with Patrick when my cell rang, it was Cindy's number, so I answered it, but it wasn't Cindy it was one of her friends Pam.

''Bill, can you get here as quickly as you can, Cindy is out of her head and a couple of guys are trying to get her into their car, I think they plan to rape her, I've called the campus police, but no one answers it goes straight to the answer machine.''

........

''Give me the address and I'll be there as fast as I can, don't let them leave.''

She gave me the address and I put my foot down. As I approached the address, I saw a commotion outside the frat house Cindy's friend was standing in front of a car and refusing to move. Two jocks were pulling her to one side so that the car could leave, as they pulled her out of the way I blocked their exit with my truck. I jumped out and ran to the side of the vehicle and looked inside, there was Cindy laying across the rear seat and half on jocks lap with her dress pulled up round her waist and his hand down her panties. I opened the door grabbed him by the hair and dragged him out as he hit the floor I stamped on his balls, and he squealed like a stuck pig. I reached over the front seat and took out the keys and threw them acrost the street. I looked up and saw the other two jocks coming towards me I dropped the first one with a knuckle jab to the throat the second one took a swing at me which I easily avoided, I grabbed his arm and pulled it towards me causing him to overbalance, as he stumbled forward I kicked his feet away dumping him on the floor, before he could get up I kicked him twice in the balls, end of fight.

Just then a campus police cruiser turned up lights flashing. They took the three jocks into custody after taking statements. Pam and I helped Cindy into my truck and all three of us took Cindy home. Cindy's father was furious with me for letting Cindy get into this state and was about to strike me when Pam got between us and explained what had really happened. Cindy's father calmed down at once, and apologised Cindy's parents thanked me for saving their daughter from being raped. After this incident I was on much better terms with her parents, I was even invited to dinner and introduced to some of their friends as Cindy's saviour.

Cindy and I started dating seriously and after six months I asked her to marry me, the following year we were married. Cindy was a perfect wife to me except in one area we never had enough money, she came from money and of course all her friends had money, but we lived on what I earned. I was slowly rebuilding the house but not quickly enough for Cindy. In fact, Cindy's main fault was that she was always comparing our lifestyle with her rich friend's lifestyle. She wanted this year's car, new furniture and high and clothes. We had endless arguments about money, why didn't my dad pay me more and when would the house be finished.

Cindy often went out with her rich friends, I was invited a couple of times but the made a point of bragging how rich they were compared to us, so I stopped going. Which suited me fine and allowed me to continue work on the house.

Although I worked for my dad's construction company my first love was engineering. I had always loved taking things apart trying to find out how they worked and how to improve them. So I went back to college, well community college taking night courses, I eventually obtained my Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering. I stayed with my dad's company but built a little workshop next to the house, I bought a second hand lathe, bench drill and milling machine. This came in handy when one of our piling machines broke down and we found parts were no longer available owing to its age, I took it apart and made the parts with a few innovations of my own, the damn thing worked better than ever and dad gave me a bonus.. I spent the time in my workshop redesigning a diesel pump for which I applied for the patent which was accepted as patent pending. Over the next few years I designed and built several other innovations mostly injectors and pumps, all were accepted as patent pending.

When the children were born Cindy became a stay at home mom, she was an excellent mother and a loving wife, the sex was fantastic and at least four of five times a week. This went on until the children went to school and Cindy got bored. One night after the children were in bed Cindy came and sat on my lap and kissed me passionately. This usually meant we were about to have mind blowing sex or she wanted something.

''Bill, Now that the kids are at school I thought I might get a job at the local school teaching art and history and the extra money would be useful.''

''Where did this come from?''

''I was talking to one of the other mothers who's married to the principle and she told me they were looking for a history teacher as the present one is pregnant and will be leaving soon. We could put the extra money towards the rebuild of the house.''

This sounded like a good idea and as a bonus it meant she would have less spare time to spend with her rich layabout friends, so I agreed. Everything went well for the next ten years. Cindy would take the kids to school and start work at the end of the day she would bring them home and start dinner. I would come home about an hour later eat do some chores around the house, watch some tv as a family then go to bed. Sex dwindled to once or twice a week usually at the weekend. I didn't mind too much as I was usually tired after a day's work and so was Cindy.

However, there was still the Cindy that wanted more. I had all but finished the house renovations it had changed from a simple three bed single story ranch house to a five bed two story ranch house. I was now putting a swimming pool in.

One night after the kids had gone to bed Cindy came and sat on my lap and as before she wanted something. She had seen an advert in the local paper for an art gallery manager at almost double her present salary and wanted to apply. I knew art was her first love, so I agreed. She applied for the job went for the interview and waited. I came home from work and as I came in the door Cindy launched herself at me crying ''I got it I got it.''

After staggering to stay upright I enquired ''got what?''

''The job silly I'm the new manager of the art gallery they are building on main street.''

I of course was delighted for her, and we went out for dinner to celebrate. Cindy had to go to Dallas for a two-week training course before taking up her new position. As it was a new gallery Cindy was responsible for the layout of all the exhibits together with two members of staff. She had told me she had met the owner Paul Gauthier he owned over a hundred such galleries throughout the US and Europe and was reputed to be a billionaire and he was to be present at the grand opening on Saturday.

Saturday arrived I was all done up in my only suit but I thought I looked good, I was waiting at the bottom of the stairs when Cindy came down I took one look and nearly choked. She was wearing a too low cut cocktail dress with a split up the side showing far too much thigh.

''Wow Cindy you look great, showing a bit too much flesh for my liking. Where and when did you get that dress, I haven't seen it before.''

''I know babe Paul brought it for me he said I had to look good on opening night do you like it?''

''Yes I do but it makes you look like a bit of a slut, and just when do you go out with another man shopping without telling your husband. I suppose he picked out your underwear too.''

''Actually, he did do you like it?''

And she lifted her dress to show a pair of panties smaller then a child's pocket handkerchief. I was furious and let her know it.

''Get back in the bedroom and change into a decent pair of panties or we are going nowhere.''

She stormed back into the bedroom and appeared two minutes later lifted her dress to show a different pair of panties not much bigger than the last ones.

''Satisfied?'' She shouted at me then pushed past me and got into her car.

''Well don't just stand there get in.''

Cindy drove us to the gallery besides it being her car I didn't like to drive it because it reminded me of a little toy car, I much preferred my truck.

We arrived at the gallery early so that she could great the guests as they arrived. When we went in, I saw a tall handsome man in his mid-thirties waiting for us and was introduced.

''Bill this is Paul my boss.''

We shook hands and then Cindy to my utter amassment left my side and stood next to Paul who immediately put his arm around her. Before I could say anything Cindy was called away to explain something to one of her assistants but I was furious. Just then a rather unpleasant looking man came over to talk to Paul who introduced him as his bodyguard Max.

As the evening wore on I saw less and less of Cindy and when I realised I had been sitting alone for over an hour I went looking for her, she was standing talking to a couple about a painting and making gestures towards the canvas, but what got me pissed was Paul standing next to her with his hand over her shoulder like they were a couple. I walked over to Cindy and lifted his hand off of her shoulder saying.

''Don't touch what isn't yours there's a good boy.''

He looked at me and just smirked then walked away. Sindy turned to me and almost shouted.

''How dare you embarrass me like that we were just talking.''

''You mean you were just talking; he was feeling you up.''

''Don't be ridiculous and stop acting like a petulant schoolboy I'm not eighteen anymore and don't need your protection.''

As soon as she said it, she realised she had gone too far but wouldn't back down even though she knew she was in the wrong.

''Well in that case seeing as you have ignored me all evening, I'm going home see you later.''

With that I walked out and took a cab home. Cindy came home just after midnight; I was already in bed and pretended to be asleep. The next morning, I got the silent treatment. Fuck her I went fishing and had a nice quiet day. When I got home, she had gone to collect the kids from her parents' house and didn't get back until after eight.

''We had dinner at mom's hope you fixed yourself something, I'm going to shower and get an early night.''

She went upstairs and I heard the water running. I told the kids to get ready for bed as it was a school day tomorrow. The next two weeks were no better not much talking and definitely no sex. The third Saturday Cindy came home and said she wanted to talk to me.

''Look Bill I know you were pissed at me for the way I acted at the opening but there really was no need and Paul would like to make it up to us, He has invited us to spend the weekend at his cabin by the lake, there will be two other couples there and we could have a BBQ and go out on his boat, you could even do some fishing what do you say.''

I could see this was important to her, so I agreed.

The following Saturday we dropped the kids off at my parents and took the truck up to his cabin. The word cabin hardly did justice to the five-bedroom structure by the lake, there wasn't a single neighbour within sight, and I was to learn that there was no cell phone reception only a land line and a dedicated ISDN computer link. There were three other vehicles outside the cabin, all four-wheel drives which were needed as the last two miles from the main road were pretty rough going.

We were greeted at the door by Paul, Max and the two other couples Tom and Margret and Phill and Susan we all said hello and shook hands, I noticed that the other couples looked down instead of looking me in the eye. This put me on my guard, and I felt something wasn't right. We had a BBQ that afternoon and the Tom and Phill said they were going fishing, and would I like to go? Cindy said she wouldn't mind so I went. We motored across the lake and cut the motor it was then that I realise we could no longer see the cabin and had to wonder if this was on purpose. We fished for most of the afternoon and as it was getting late, I said we should be getting back, Tom and Phill looked a bit sheepish but agreed.

As we approached the jetty I noticed Cindy, Paul and Max were not in sight, but Margret and Susan were sitting reading. As soon as we tied off, I walked over to the Wife's and asked where Cindy was neither would look at me and just said she had gone for a walk with Paul. I asked which way they went, and Susan pointed to the right. I was furious instead of walking in that general direction I went into the house as a misdirection and left by the front entrance. Instead of taking the path I fast walked about fifty feet parallel to it. After about half a mile I saw Max sitting on a log smoking he didn't see me, so I continued for about another hundred yards and then I heard voices, I crept up to the sound of voices and nearly threw up at what I saw. Paul was leaning against a tree with my loving wife kneeling in front of him with his cock buried in her throat, I took out my phone and took several pictures of them and a short video. So, my marriage was over let the revenge begin. I made my way back to the cabin and went into our bedroom to think. After about an hour I heard Cindy's voice and she came into our bedroom.

''Hi Bill you're back early I didn't expect you until dark any luck?''

''Not really but I did see a stag and deer rutting it was very interesting, when we got back I thought I would catch you up on your walk but I must have missed you. Did you enjoy your walk?''

Cindy never answered but looked a bit guilty then looked away and went into the dining room, I followed shortly afterwards. We all sat and had dinner prepared by Margret and Susan mas we ate I noticed the other couples could not meet my eyes and every time I looked at Max or Paul, they had a smirk on their faces. I realised that whatever was going to happen it was going to happen tonight.

After dinner while the two women were clearing up. I took stock of my surroundings I realised that if I sat with my back to the front door, I could see behind me in the reflection on the glass door of the cabinet opposite. I also put my phone in my top pocket set on record, I had a feeling I might need it as evidence later. After a while we all sat down at the table except Max who sat behind and to the left of me, I could see him clearly in the reflection. Cindy stood up and announced it was getting late and she was going to get ready for bed and went into our bedroom. I thought this is it something is going down and I didn't want to be hampered by the chair I was sitting on, so I got up and stood behind it keeping Max in my vision. It wasn't long before Cindy came out of the bedroom dressed only in a see through nighty and G-string panties. She stood behind the chair next to Paul who got up and stood next to her putting his hand around her shoulders and covering her right breast. Cindy spoke first.

''Bill I won't be sleeping with you tonight I'll be spending the night with Paul it will be just the one night and tomorrow we can continue as if nothing has happened.''

I stood there thinking who is this woman?

''So, this is why you asked us down here so you could seduce my wife and rub my nose in it.''

Instead of Paul answering me Tom spoke up.

''Look Bill things aren't as bad as you might think, Paul has this quirk he likes to seduce married women while their husbands are present, he gets a kick out of knowing the husband is in the next room and can hear them fucking. Afterwards he will be a good friend and help you any way he can, and you and Cindy can continue as if nothing has happened. Please don't make a scene or Max will beat you up, I've seen him do it to a couple of husbands that pissed him off.''

''Tell me Tom did he do this to you and Phill?''

They just looked at their feet and the two women looked guilty.

''Well, that's all the answer I need. And you still associate with him you should be ashamed of yourselves.''

Cindy:

''Bill don't act like a petulant schoolboy, it's only for one night and besides Paul has put $200,000 in our joint account for the privilege.''

''Why Cindy why do this when you know I'll divorce you the minute we get home?''

''First Bill you can't afford to divorce me I'll take your company, your, 401, the house and half of our savings. In addition to this I'll turn your precious children against you, and you'll have to pay child support and spousal support while I fuck anyone I want at your expense. And as to why well look at Paul he's successful, tall, Broad shouldered, handsome and obviously the Alpha male. Where you are Struggling, barley 5'10'' and only a beta male. What woman wouldn't want a night with him?''