Frostflog and the Crimson Tigress

Story Info
Jameson and Jaxie continue to make a name for themselves.
3.1k words
4.08
1.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TandJ8598
TandJ8598
14 Followers

***A month and a half after Jameson and Jaxie meet***

Jaxie and I have only been traveling and selling our skills for a little over a month, but already had been making a name for ourselves in the county to the west of her village. Typically we'd either see notices up or hear rumors of people seeking the aid of 'Frostflog and the Crimson Tigress'. Apparently we had been given names by our first client. It was fitting, however. My morningstar was worked on by a marvelous smith to have a shiny tint to the metal, blue nearly as bright as ice. Jaxie was honing her agility and acrobatics, she was as deadly as a tiger now. My father's clan of Orcs did place a large bounty on my head with all tribes in the country. But we were able to make easy work of the ones that showed up. They were starting to get more numbers though, and I was starting to wonder if we shouldn't try and recruit more people.

"Gods, it's good to finally be in another city. As much as I love adventuring with you, I hate sleeping on the ground," Jaxie groaned as we approached a tavern. "The Drunken Dragon Inn... Let's go on in."

I followed her into the tavern and we both took a seat in a booth in a darker corner of the main room. "I don't mind sleeping on the ground much," I said as a server dropped off two paper menus for us. "As long as I get to fuck you first, I can sleep anywhere with you by my side."

We both ordered a pint of ale that arrived at our table rather quickly. Before I could drink a drop, a man who was playing a lute pranced over to us. "Can I help you, bard?"

"You two... Hold on, let me get a good look at you... Yes! Yes, that's it. You, my rugged, rough looking friend are the Frostflog. Which means that you, my lovely, exotic lass are the Crimson Tigress. I've heard so many tales of yours and have been spreading them in the most wondrous songs about the county," he said quickly, managing to get all those words out before I could stop him. "Might it be alright if I sit with you and hear more of your adventures?"

"Fuck off, bard," I told him bluntly, drinking a large swig of ale.

"Come now, let's not be too rash," he said, sitting down and shoving me further into the booth.

I pushed him to the ground and stood up, looking down at him. "Sir, I believe you need a nap. I mean, really, first my lover is taken hostage by a crazed menace, now a man who I thought to be noble is pushing me around."

"What?" I asked. "Your lover was kidnapped?"

"I mean, I- I uh... Yes. Yes indeed she was. One moment I left her in our room, a few hours later I see her being taken in a cage and I had no choice but to flee," he replied, failing to sound confident in his answer.

"Mhm... And where were you when this happened?" Jaxie asked him.

"I was..." he started. Jaxie peered at him with squinted eyes, letting out her claws. "I was sleeping with the daughter of a powerful person in the town because I didn't think it could be done. But I was caught..."

"So you fucked another woman and got caught, then your lover was likely just arrested for your misdeeds. And you fled like a coward," I replied. "I'll say it again, bard. Fuck off."

"Please, just help me get her ba-" he began saying before I punched him in the nose. He dropped to the ground and was snoring.

"Fuck, Jameson... You sure he's alive?" Jaxie asked me. I kicked at the bard's leg and he let out another loud snore. I smirked and nodded, raising one eyebrow. "If I may ask...Jameson sounds so...well, not Orcish. Was that your given name?"

"No..." I said slowly. "My given name was Jok'thar. My father called me that until I realized I was different. A half breed. I was only thirteen, and demanded he called me Jameson. I had to spar with him for him to agree. He kept calling me Jok'thar throughout the fight. Finally I had enough, I kicked his leg in and tackled him, punching him hard until I was pulled off. He called me Jameson from that day on."

Our food finally arrived, along with a sketch of the two of us. It was one of the notices I'd heard about. "Frostflog and the Crimson Tigress can handle any problems you have," Jaxie read. "That's quite something. But this sketch, there's two little tusks that were drawn on your foreh- Hey!"

I snatched the sketch and crumpled it up. "They aren't tusks... I have horns. I try to keep them filed down as much as possible. But when that was drawn they were fuller than they have been in years. It's hard to file them all the time," I told her.

"I never knew you had horns, Jameson. I don't understand why you hide them. I love everything about you," she said. She uncrumpled the paper and held it up at me. "I see beauty in this drawing of you. It captures your rough pale green skin, your fiery yellow and red eyes, your sweet half tusks, your gorgeous scars. And I love how it captures the silver streaks in your dark brown hair."

My heart wrenched as I smiled softly at her. "You want to know why I hide them...?" I asked. She nodded slowly. "Because they make me feel the way I look. Like a monster. I'm not stupid... My mother was most likely a slave. Probably raped by my father. But I don't know. He never told me anything about her. But he made me in a sadistic, evil way. And he used me... I was his torturer, executioner, his murderer. I would interrogate slaves and torture their husbands, brothers, fathers. I'd burn their skulls with my hands, and if the slaves refused to join him, he'd make me kill them after he raped them. I'm a monster. I feel it every day. I'd rather not have the horns to look the part as well. I'd get them removed, but then I'd just have gashes on my head." I chugged the rest of the ale and slammed the pint glass down hard. A number of patrons looked over at us, startled.

"Jameson..." Jaxie said softly. I looked up at her, a single tear dripping down my cheek. "You know that's not true. You aren't a monster. You're kind, soft, caring. You've done horrible things, sure. But you were forced to. And you stopped yourself from hurting me when the choice faced you. You wrapped me in your cloak, and when you bit me after I was fighting with you, you felt terrible. You are a good man. I love you..."

"I love you, Jaxie..." I stared deeply into her eyes. I swore I could've stared at her for hours and find a thousand things I loved.

"Excuse me..." someone coughed at us, throwing me from my trance. Jaxie and I looked over at a man and woman trembling. "You're Frostflog and Crimson Tigress, yes? Please tell me that's right."

"We are... What seems to be the problem?" I asked him.

"Harpies. Harpies are attacking our fishing village. It's maybe two days from here by foot. We heard songs about you two and we knew if anyone could help it would be you. Please, please help us," the woman begged.

"Of course we will," Jaxie spoke up before I could. "We'll head out come morning, if you could just draw us a quick map."

"Thank you, thank you so much miss. They keep retreating at night and returning during the daytime. We'll give you all we can for payment," the man said, as he and his wife took their leave.

"Jaxie, I know nothing about killing or tracking harpies," I argued.

"I do. My village was on the southern coast and they attacked us there too. After I finished my monk training, I started tracking them down. We weren't bothered again after that. Besides, you have your fancy patron powers now," she pointed out. That was true. She's more of the reason I became known as Frostflog. I swore an oath to an ice goddess in return for power and aid. Now I had powerful ice magic.

"Fine. But if we're leaving in the morning, I'm going to fuck you before we sleep. Now, get your ass upstairs or I'll be smacking it," I told her bluntly, biting my lip.

"You better smack it either way," she purred, hurrying to our room. I followed her upstairs, throwing my morningstar to the floor as we entered. I pulled off my cuirass as she slipped out of her leather jerkin. She leaped into my arms, kissing my lips as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I pulled her close, my hand gripping her hair tightly as our tongues twirled around. She fell down, back to her feet and she pulled my tunic over my arms and head.

"I love undressing each other..." I whispered to her, pulling her blouse from her torso. She pressed her hand against my chest, trailing her fingers down to my pants. She dropped to her knees and pulled them down around my ankles. My cock bounced out from them, almost slapping her chin.

"Hard already...? I think my magic is working on you," she teased, kissing along the side of my member. "I think you're getting a little bigger too." I stroked her cheek and she looked up at me.

"Less talking, my love," I said with a smirk, pulling her mouth down on my cock. She gasped as I pulled her down to the base, my cock filling her throat. Her hands gripped my thighs, her claws just piercing them. I gripped her neck with my other hand before heating my them both, warming her cheek and neck. She bobbed her head on my cock, drooling and slurping, all while keeping eye contact with me. "That's my girl..." I moaned loud, pulling myself from her mouth.

"My turn," she said, shoving me onto the bed. She pulled off her pants and shoes, then climbed onto the bed. "Sit up." I did as she commanded, as she stood and walked over to me. She pressed my face against her pussy, grinding it up and down against my open mouth. It was a new experience, having my face fucked like this from her. But I loved it. I licked at her clit eagerly, tasting her sweetness with every lap. I kissed her pussy, sucking her clit softly, before licking more. She grabbed my hair and tugged hard. "Good boy... That's my good boy."

She moaned as I reached up, smacking her ass and gripping it hard, my nails scratching her soft flesh. "I'm ready for you," I told her, looking up at her. She smiled and blushed. Without saying a word, she lowered herself down, positioned herself over my cock, and slid it into her wet pussy. She wrapped her legs around my waist as we fucked sitting up, holding each other close together. She bounced on my member a few times before I grabbed her waist. I picked her up and laid her down on her back, sliding myself back inside of her. I thrusted myself into her hard, fast, rough, listening to her moan and watching her eyes look into mine.

"That's not fair..." she whined. I grabbed her throat, choking her gently but firmly. I kept pumping my cock into her, making her tits bounce.

"In love, all is fair, Jaxie," I growled into her ear, biting her earlobe and tugging. I felt her pussy tighten as she came on my cock. I pumped myself deep into her, slowing down as I felt myself getting close. "I love you."

"I love you, too... Cum for me, please," Jaxie moaned. I lifted myself up and slammed my cock into her, thrust after thrust until I felt myself burst cum inside of her. I collapsed next to her, breathing heavily. She laid on top of me, kissing my cheeks and forehead. "You...are the best fuck ever."

"As are you, my tigress," I said to her sweetly. "Now, let's get some rest. I want to head out before dawn. We have some harpies to kill." I kissed her and covered us with the blanket before we drifted off to sleep.

*Two days later*

I followed Jaxie through the trees and bushes. We could see the fishing village, but we couldn't see any harpies. Yet. "Are they even around? I don't see any sign of them," I said, slightly annoyed.

"They're not far. I can smell them already," she told me. "And quit groaning. It's not my fault you rolled over on a branch last night."

"I didn't blame you...just hurt. My pride, mostly," I said as I rubbed my ass through my pants. I readied my morningstar and Jaxie got her staff ready. "How should we run this? I can rush in a freeze one in place, attack a second while you flank."

"That sounds like a good idea. Typically there's only three, sometimes five at most. They're almost here... Get ready..." Jaxie said, barely whispering. We could hear people shout along with wings flapping. "Go!"

I burst from between the bushes and immediately hurled frost magic at one of the harpies from my left hand, encasing it in ice. "We have about ten seconds before it's free and very pissed off!" I shouted back, swinging my morningstar at a second harpy that lunched its talons at my face. I swung low and the claws caught my face, cutting just shy of my right eye. I spun around and saw Jaxie smack the harpy in the face with her staff. I stomped its head in as it fell to the ground. "Thanks, love."

The frozen harpy shattered out of its icy prison and flapped up high. It dove at Jaxie, but I managed to smack it out of the air with my morningstar. Not long after, we had killed all the harpies. The fishers were very grateful, the man and woman who hired off gave us both a pouch of gold. "It's not much, it's a week's earnings from everyone here. About 20 gold pieces for each of you," they said.

*That evening*

Jaxie and I settled down into our tent for the night. "You did really well today, dear," I told her, taking my armor and boots off. "I was very conflicted turning down their payment. But it was for the best. They need it more than us."

"I was very proud of your work too, my beast. It's so sweet you let them all keep their gold," she replied, taking off her clothes. "What's on your mind?"

"The other night, when we took their job... Choking you...was I too rough?" I asked her.

"Of course not, Jameson. Why would you think that?" she asked, sitting behind me and rubbing my shoulders.

"I've hurt so many people before I met you.. I love you. I never want to hurt you in a way you don't ask for or agree to. If I ever hurt you... Like, really hurt you... I'd never forgive myself," I told her, starting to cry.

"Hey... You've never hurt me like that. You never will. Cause if you do, I'll hurt you back," she said, trying to make me laugh.

"I love you, Jaxie. You're the only one I've ever truly loved. You're the only one who has ever truly loved me," I told her, turning to face her and kissing her deeply. She pinned me on the bed and pulled my pants down. She used her tail to wrap my ankles together, then started grinding on my cock.

"And I love you, Jameson. You're all I need. You're mine and I'm yours. From the day we met, to the day we die. We belong together. And this cock...is mine. And it belongs right...here..." Jaxie said, sliding my cock inside her pussy. We held hands tightly as she rode me like I was a steed. Her hips moved wildly, bouncing and rocking on my cock. Her tits bounced up and down and I couldn't take my eyes off them. "Look at me," she demanded, holding my face tight in her hand and forcing it to look up.

She placed her hand on my throat like I had done to her. She pressed firmly, fucking me like I was her whore. She let up as my face got hotter and redder than either of us thought possible. "Fuck... That was...fuck," I moaned and squirmed.

"Mmm good," she purred. "Now I want you to cum for me. And I do mean now." I looked at her puzzled, though my cock was twitching inside of her.

"Already? I don't know if I can..." I told her truthfully.

"I wasn't asking, my love. Cum. Cum for me, Jameson. Cum for your tigress. Cum!" Jaxie kept moaning and demanding me to cum, her pussy dripping on my cock, her body moving and bouncing.

"Fff... Fuck! Fuck I'm cumming Jaxie," I roared, thrusting my hips with her, my cock erupting into her pussy. She didn't stop riding me. She was making sure she milked every drop from my balls. I couldn't even form words at this point, I was merely squirming and moaning. She turned me into a puddle. She finally lifted herself off of me and laid next to me. "Fuck... I love you so much."

"I love you, Jameson. So, so much. Now let's get some sleep. We have a long ride back to the tavern. Maybe we'll get a new job to make up for the gold we turned down today," Jaxie replied. Before she could get comfortable and lay down, she clutched her stomach. She ran out of the tent and I could hear her puking. After a moment she came back and laid next to me.

"Are you alright? Was it something I did?" I asked her.

"Tss, of course not," she hissed. "I might have just eaten something off today. All we've really had is bird or turtle that we catch since we left the city. Now, no worrying. Bed time."

"Yes, love," I replied, snuggling close to her and closing my eyes. "Goodnight, sweet tigress."

TandJ8598
TandJ8598
14 Followers