Frosty - A Christmas Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she said, and then after a pause asked, "Are you?"

After he had pulled the car to a stop in front of the house he turned to her and smiled, "Very much!" He leaned over and kissed her deeply.

Tom got out of his car and walked around and opened the door for Hannah, "Welcome to my home!" Hannah stepped out of the car into the brisk cold night. They were outside of town in the country, but Tom had nevertheless covered his house in Christmas lights.

"It's beautiful. All of this is yours?"

"It was my grandfather's. He farmed the fields over in that direction for years." He pointed off to the east, "But I rent those fields out now. The family home and the barn are mine. I also own all of the property to the west and the woods behind the house. "Come, I'll get you that hot chocolate I promised."

Hannah took his arm and held him tight. In a matter of minutes Tom had Hannah on the couch with a blanket, a fire started in the fireplace, the Christmas lights on the tree shining and hot chocolate served.

"You are very sweet, Tom. This is so lovely. I haven't experienced anything like this in a long time. Until now I hadn't realized what I've been missing." After a pause she added, "You know I am a bit of an emotional mess."

"I know, but we all have our own issues. I like you Ms. Hannah. You know I liked you when I had you in school, but I like you differently now and a lot more."

"You do?" Tom took her cup from her hand and pulled her close to him leaning down to kiss her. Soon they were kissing in front of the fire. Hannah untied his tie and began to unbutton his shirt while Tom slipped a hand through the opening of her dress, moving his hand into the cup of her bra to envelope her left breast. In a matter of a few minutes more Hannah had opened Tom's shirt and had her hands caressing his chest and Tom had found the zipper on the back of Hannah's dress and slipped the dress off her shoulders and had even managed to unclasp her bra. Her full breasts swayed gently in the light of the fire and the Christmas lights as her nipples puckered in the cool air. Tom took her breasts in his hands, caressing and squeezing them, gently pulling on her nipples until he finally broke off a kiss and bent down so he could take one and then the other of her nipples into his mouth.

Hannah moaned to feel his warm hands caressing her breasts and his gentle lips on her nipples. As he let her nipple slip out of his mouth she stood up and pulled her dress over her head and threw it over the far end of the couch, along with her bra. Then slipping her fingers underneath her now moist panties she pushed them off her hips and let them fall to the floor. Still wearing her stockings she stood in front of him otherwise naked. He reached up and gently squeezed her breasts with his two hands and then slipped his hand down her body to her thighs, then moved them back up between her legs he slipped a finger between her labia, and began to explore her folds.

Hannah picked up the blanket and wrapped it around her shoulders and then sat back down leaving it open in front but covering her shoulders. Tom had lost his shirt as he took the naked woman in his arms and held her tight, gently rubbing his hands over her body, her neck, her head. Slowly, resting in his arms, she began to go limp and by her breathing Tom could tell that Hannah had slipped off to sleep. He held her a little longer until he gently disengaged himself and stood. He looked down at her. Her legs were slightly apart and she was naked and exposed to his view. He sighed and then gently pulled the blanket around her, picked her up and carried her to his guest bedroom, gently laying her in the single bed, making sure she was covered so she would be warm. Then he slipped out of the room. Closed the door and left her fast asleep.

+++

Hannah woke to a bright sunny room. For a brief moment she wondered where she was. The room was ablaze with the morning light, so she knew she couldn't be home since she always kept her curtains closed. Then in succession it dawned upon her that she was at Tom's, but obviously not in his bed instead in a single bed in what she assumed was a guest room; that she was stark naked with her clothes laying neatly folded on the chair next to the bed; a robe had been set out for her; and lastly, that she had to pee really badly. She got up put on the robe and went to find a bathroom.

When she returned she left the robe on and she crawled back into the bed as she heard Tom coming up the stairs.

"Good morning!" He said cheerfully as he peeked into the room. "Breakfast is served if you would like to come down to the kitchen."

"Good morning," Hannah said softly. She felt embarrassed but also had a bit of a headache. "Did I fall asleep on you last night?"

"Yep, but no problem I made sure you were safe and comfortable."

"The last thing I remember is undressing. Did we... I mean, did we do anything after that?"

"Yes, I carried you up the stairs and put you to bed. That is all."

"Oh, so we didn't..."

"Of course not, making love with women who are passed out or fast asleep is really not much fun, nor is it very honorable. I prefer my partners wide awake and fully participating." He sat on the bed with her.

"Oh," She felt some disappointment, but she was still touched that he had taken the trouble to care for her.

"Come on, unless you want me to carry you downstairs."

Hannah giggled, "Not necessary. I can walk."

"So, do you have plans today?" Tom asked her as she settled into a chair at the table in the kitchen.

"No, I have no plans. I'll just go home I guess."

Tom passed her some pancakes and then the syrup. "Well today is Christmas Eve. Would you like to spend Christmas Eve with me?"

Hannah was taken aback. This was the last thing she expected. "I... what about your kids?"

"Tomorrow at 10 AM. I do have to stop and pick up a couple things at the store. I thought I could do that after I drop you off at Maxine's so you can pick up your car and then we can meet up in the afternoon. What do you think?"

"I... I would love to."

"I thought maybe we could meet up over at your house, then maybe go to church together. My church is close to the school. The service starts at 7:00PM. I really like going to church on Christmas Eve. Then after the service we could find something to eat and then spend some time together. What do you think?"

"Well," Hannah felt a little embarrassed, "You are welcome to my house, but it is not like yours. It's small and dark. I live alone so there are no decorations and no tree. It's kind of depressing actually. Also, I'm Catholic and I can't take communion because of my divorce."

"Ok, how about this. Do you have any decorations packed away?"

"Yes, I have my family's decorations in a couple boxes in the basement."

"Great, you pull those out and I'll come over with a tree around 2:00 and we'll decorate. As far as church, well, I am an Episcopalian. We are like the Catholics, complete with incense, but no dumb exclusionary rules like divorced people can't commune so if you want you can commune at St. Paul's. Besides I think you'll like our priest, she is quite a scholar, she is also very kind and compassionate, with a heart for social justice."

"She? Wow, cool. And I'll be in charge of dinner. We'll eat after church, ok?"

Slipping over next to her he gave her a hug and a kiss, "Sounds like a plan!"

+++

The day was a whirlwind. Tom had given Hannah an old set of sweats to wear home. He dropped her back at the restaurant so she could pick up her car, so still wearing the sweats along with her coat and fancy scarf she made a stop at the grocery store on the way home.

As she finally pulled into her garage, she got a text from Maureen?

"What time did you get home?"

"I just got home!"

Maureen responded with a cute emoji with wide open eyes. Hannah texted back, "It was not as exciting as it sounds. I fell asleep at his house. But we are spending today together. Thanks for all your kindness last night."

Right on time Tom showed up and together they brightened Hannah's dark house with a tree, lights and candles. Tom even brought a box of decorations and some new Christmas lights. Hannah had found the boxes of decorations from her parents and together they decorated the tree placing a few other objects, like her parent's old manger scene, out here and there.

Then, after some snacks and a quick change Tom drove Hannah towards the church taking a few detours so they could enjoy the lights. Tom seemed to know where all the fancy outdoor decorations were to be found.

They arrived at the wonderfully decorated church in time to hear the lovely organ prelude. The service itself was beautiful, and very similar to what Hannah was used to. They sang lots of carols, there was a wonderful choir who sang throughout the service, there was incense and most important of all, Hannah took communion for the first time since her divorce.

Hannah was also quite taken with the priest who Tom called Pastor Linda. Her sermon was like none that Hannah had ever heard before in a church. There was no judgment, no moral shaming, no demands to do more to be more holy and earn God's favor, no political harangues. Instead Pastor Linda talked about grace and how the Christmas story is a story of grace in the midst of darkness; a free and unconditional gift of God's to a beloved humanity. Hannah found it all deeply moving and was in tears several times. Finally at the end of the service as they were leaving and greeting the pastor by the door, she asked Pastor Linda if she could visit with her sometime? Pastor Linda was very open and welcoming, "Give me a call after the holidays." She said with a smile, "And Merry Christmas!"

Soon they were back at Hannah's home where she had fixed a simple European meal of various meats, cheeses, cream cheese, bread and crackers along with mulled cider. After eating, the two of them walked into the living room and sat on the floor next to the tree. From under the tree Hannah pulled a gift-wrapped box and handed it to Tom.

"This is for you." She handed him the carefully wrapped box. Now, before you open it I have something to say." She took in a deep breath and looked at him affectionately, "You know that I tend to be rather organized. Well when you introduced yourself to me last night I truly did not remember you. And that really bothered me so since I have all my student records going all the way back to my student teacher days I checked you out. My records, by the way, are carefully entered into a database and so everything is cross-referenced with lots of detailed information."

Tom giggled, "Of course!"

"So, as I said, I looked you up this morning when I got home. And I found my final evaluation of you. Do you remember what I said?"

She picked up a little piece of paper she had hidden under the tree. I just happen to have it: Tommy Grant -- B+! Tommy is a very smart student and an enthusiastic learner. But he does like to argue and he has a problem accepting being wrong. This is an area of growth. That evaluation jogged my memory and I now remember you. Actually, I am amazed that I could have forgotten you."

By now Tom was laughing.

"You argued with me about everything all semester, and, as I recall, we had a particularly intense argument over the importance of Alexander the Great to the subsequent history of Western Europe."

"Yes, that's right! I was a little brat, a real know-it-all!" Tom laughed.

"A stubborn little brat. And, for the record, I am still right! Now you can open your present."

"I concede, professor," said Tom, still laughing. With a quick motion he ripped the wrapping paper and ribbons from the package that revealed a simple though heavy white box. Opening it he pulled the paper back and lifted out a bronze statue. It was a cast of a man in an ancient Greek uniform riding a horse." Hannah motioned for him to turn the statue over. There he read the inscription on the bottom: "Alexander the Great on Bucephalus."

"I bought that as a souvenir in Thessaloniki in Greece. The real statue stands along the Aegean Sea. I didn't get the hint you dropped last night until I checked my records and then I decided you should have this, not only because of our personal history with the Great Alexander, but... " She felt herself choking up, she took a deep breath, "but because you are in a way my Alexander. You have helped me turn the tide in my war on my own personal darkness. You have brought a little light into my life." She started to tear up, "I don't know what the future will hold for us. But even if this evening is it and we never see each other again after today, I will always remember you and always be so incredibly grateful to you for your kindness and the affection you have showed to me in the last 24 hours or so."

Tom bent over and gave her a gentle lingering kiss. "I love it. I will always cherish it. And I have loved the time we have spent together also. Now, your turn." He picked up a slightly larger box that was simply wrapped and handed it to Hannah. "I hope you like it. After last night I felt you might."

Carefully Hannah unwrapped the box. Making sure not to rip the paper. Like her gift to Tom, this gift was inside a nondescript box. She opened it and pushed away the tissue paper. She gasped and then pulled out a plastic snowman.

"Frosty?!?" The snowman figure was made of plastic. It had a happy smiling face, with black eyes, a carrot nose, a red scarf, a corn cob pipe, green mittens for hands and he wore a black top hat. From the base dangled a plug. "It doesn't sing does it?"

"No, but go ahead and plug it in."

As she did so and it lit up. "Frosty the snowman!" She looked at it expressionless for a moment.

"Is it ok?"

"Yes, I love it. It is perfect. After the holidays I think I'll take it to school and display it in my classroom." She kissed him. "I think I have finally starting to overcome the Frosty curse. This will remind me of that, and of you. Thank you."

And with the lit up Frosty looking on smiling, and with Alexander and Bucephalus looking on from a distance Tom and Hannah kissed gently.

Falling into each other's arms they began covering each other's faces with kisses while passionately exploring each other's mouths. Soon they both began to explore each other's bodies with their hands. While still dressed from church, Hannah had removed her bra and panties when after they had arrived home and before supper. Tom noticed and soon he had her blouse open and her breasts exposed. He slowly kissed down her neck to her shoulders and then began to nuzzle her large breasts, kissing them, licking and sucking her nipples, circling her areolas with his tongue. She reciprocated by removing his tie and unbuttoning his shirt.

Returning to kissing they lay on the floor, first with Hannah on top and then rolling over with Tom on top. He slipped a hand to her thigh and moved his hand gently upwards until he found her moist womanhood. She had a full bush of dark pubic hair that was wet with her arousal. He slipped a finger gently over her labia, slowly opening them like a flower. Hannah moaned and opened her legs. She had found his hard cock in his pants and had begun to rub him through his pants.

"Shall we go upstairs?" She said breathlessly.

"Yes, but... first... I want to see you. By the light of the Christmas tree."

She kissed him deeply and then rolled him off of her and slowly stood up facing him. The only lights in the room were the Christmas tree lights and Frosty, which was sitting under the tree to one side. Her blouse hung off of her shoulders and she let it fall and tossed it to the side. Then she reached under her skirt and rolled down first the right and then the left stocking. Finally she reached to the side clasp on her skirt, unclasping and unzipping it. It fell to the floor. She stepped out of it and stood there bathed in the light of the Christmas tree, naked for her lover. Her breasts stood proudly and full on her chest, her dark nipples erect in the cool air. Her dark triangle glistened with her arousal.

"Aphrodite emerging from the sea! You are so beautiful." Tom got up on his knees and pulled her close to him. Putting his face in her bush and pulling on her dark pubic hairs gently with his lips, again slipping a finger between her labia, finding her clitoris and pushing past it to enter her vagina. He rubbed his face in her bush so that her wetness moistened his face. Finally he kissed her lower lips, giving her a long kiss with his tongue snaking around her folds. "Let's go..." He stood up and offered her his hand.

"Wait, my turn..." Slipping to her knees and crawling over to him, she reached up and undid his belt, his pants and pulled down the zipper. She tugged at his pants until the fell to his feet. He stepped out of them. Standing only in his boxers with his erection obviously displayed through the fabric he faced Hannah who began to rub her face over the front of his boxers. Letting his hard cock rub over her mouth and face. Reaching up she slipped a finger from each hand into the elastic and slowly and carefully pulled them down to his ankles. His hard cock bounced when released from the shorts. She took it gently in her hand and guided it to her lips. She kissed it and then began to lick it with teasing licks as she cupped his balls with her other hand. She kissed his cock and went down his shaft to his balls and took them into her mouth, sucking them gently. Then with a kiss to the head of his cock she opened her mouth and took him inside. Sucking him in deep and then letting him slip out of her mouth where she used his cock to slap her face playfully. Then again she took him in deep this time using her tongue to swirl around his shaft.

Tom moaned as Hannah looked up at him with his cock in her mouth. Letting it slip out again she whispered, "I'm ready."

Tom reached down and pulled her up, their naked bodies entwined together. Slowly kissing and caressing they walked up the stairs to her bedroom. There was a candle lit by the bed and she had strung a short string of Christmas lights around a window. After another kiss she fell backwards into her bed and Tom joined her. She took his cock back into her mouth and began to suck him hungrily.

After a while he pulled his cock from her mouth and repositioned his body so that he could kiss her. Her lips and face were wet from sucking and her lips were warm. He began to again kiss down her body - her neck, her breasts and nipples, her tummy. She opened her legs as he began to kiss her pubic mound until he slipped between her legs and kissed her swollen lips pushing his tongue between them. With his fingers he pulled her apart exposing her clitoris. He began to toy and to tease it with his tongue until he finally engulfed her clitoris in his mouth. She moaned and whimpered, especially when she felt him push two fingers slowly inside of her.

After a period of time she reached down and pulled him on top of her and kissed him passionately. Not only could she taste herself, but she could smell her juice on his face. The taste and smell of their bodies and fluids mingling together simply served to enflame them both all the more. He began to rub his cock over her vulva while Hannah pushed her hips into his. Then without warning she rolled him over and got on top. Reaching down between her legs she took his cock in her right hand and guided it to the opening of her vagina. Once positioned she slowly lowered herself onto his cock until it disappeared inside of her. They both moaned in pleasure, as she began to move up and down slowly gently, pumping his cock.

Hannah closed her eyes to savor the feelings while Tom opened his so he could gaze at the woman who was on top of him. Her head was hanging forward with her hair bobbing as she moved having fallen partially in front of her face, her breasts bouncing and trembling, her slender torso curved out to her hips and he could see just the top of her pubic bush as she continued pumping her body on his cock.