Frosty - A Christmas Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After marveling at her beauty he sensed she was intensifying her movements and had begun to push herself harder against his pubic bone. He snaked his right hand into her cunt and found her clit and let her rub herself against his fingers as she, with ever increasing intensity and speed continued to pump his cock.

The feelings were overwhelming, he was moaning at the feel of her tight pussy milking his cock, as she whimpered at the feel of Tom's large cock filling her vagina and his finger pushing against her clitoris. She felt a wave of release begin to build and she quickened her pace and the intensity of her movement. Her breasts bounced as slowly the wave began to grow in intensity. She could not hold it in, she screamed out in pleasure as she felt her first orgasm wash over her. But she was not through, immediately another orgasm of even greater intensity wracked through her body. She screamed again as Tom stiffened and joined her vocal response to the pleasure which coursed through his body as well. Wave after wave his sperm shot into her. She felt herself being filled with his cum as yet another orgasm washed over her causing her to collapse on top of him in tears, but still careful to keep him inside of her. Lying on his chest she began to sob as they both began to slow down their motion.

She sobbed for a while as he held and rocked her. Eventually his cock slipped from inside of her and she rolled onto the bed curled up next to him, her legs and arms wrapped around him. She felt his seed, mixed with her own fluid leaking from her body. Eventually her sobbing subsided and she opened her eyes to see him gazing at her.

She smiled and they kissed. Tom reached over and pulled the covers over them. They lay together like this until they both drifted off to sleep, entwined in each other's arms.

+++

Hannah woke early. It was dark outside and Tom was still fast asleep. During the night they had separated from each other in their sleep so that Hannah was able to slip out of bed, put on her robe and tiptoe quietly downstairs.

All the lights were still on. Even Frosty sat shining and smiling where they had left him. She made herself a cup of mint tea and stood at the sliding door to her deck. She had not cleared the snow from the deck after the first snowfall a couple weeks earlier, and over night the snow had started to fall again so there was a covering of new fallen light powdery snow.

She stood and gazed outside watching the snow fall by the light of the moon. She felt happy. She knew she still had issues to work through and she also was aware that this relationship with Tom may, or may not have a future. But for the moment and for the first time in a while she felt happy and content. She let her mind run through the events of the last couple days as she finished her tea.

Just then she noticed dawn beginning to break and she spoke out loud to herself softly, "I still have a man in my bed." She set down her mug and walked back up the stairs. She undid her robe as she walked up the stairs enjoying the feel of the cool air on her naked body. Returning to the bedroom she paused and looked down at Tom sleeping so peacefully in her bed. She removed her robe and tossed it on the chair, standing naked for a moment before slipping back into the bed, curling up under the covers, putting her arms around him so that they were spooning.

This was enough to partially wake him and he turned his head around.

"Good morning, Merry Christmas..." he said.

She kissed him on the cheek and hugged him tight as he closed his eyes and drifted back to sleep, "Merry Christmas!"

+++