Frugality Comes with a Price Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perhaps, we should go to your hotel," she suggested, and ran her hand up my leg until it bumped against my dick.

It was an odd message because I had assumed that getting paid and not having to perform sex was preferable.

"I better stay here in case Caitlin returns," I replied.

"I think perhaps we have time," she responded, as her fingertips found my balls.

"Why Daniella?" I asked, sensing there was a meaning in her words.

"It is nothing," she answered.

Then, in a moment of lucidity, it dawned on me what was taking place, "How much did the man pay Maria to get my wife to go?"

"Nothing," she replied, but the look in her eyes told me I was on the right track.

"Danielle, tell me how much. I know that's what happened," I pushed.

"Let's go to your hotel," she whined and used her fingers on my balls once more.

"Tell me Daniela, I want to know for when Caitlin gets back," I asked, doing my best to show a smile even though I was extremely tense.

"I think maybe $50 extra," the prostitute answered, confirming my suspicions.

So, there it was. My wife, who had been so kind and supportive of the young girls, had been sold out for a mere $50. Now, I had to determine very quickly whether she was in danger and what I should do about it.

"What is the plan?" I asked, keeping my smile, knowing that Daniela responded better if there was no conflict.

"The man thinks that if she watches she will become excited," she answered.

"So, he hopes if she sees him with Maria, she'll want to have sex with him too?" I tried to clarify, making myself treat it as funny.

"Yes, he very much wants to," she replied.

"They aren't going to make her, are they?" I followed with a forced laugh.

"No...no..." Daniella quickly answered.

The way she spoke gave me a profound sense of relief, but it still didn't seem right to leave Caitlin to face these predators even if they didn't intend to accomplish their goal through force.

"Let's go to the Mermaid Hotel," I said to her as I stood.

"But you have the better hotel," she responded.

Her lack of appreciation for my concern provided more comfort, although I was now sure I wanted to be close to my wife.

"Let's get the room next to them so we can listen," I told Daniella, and it seemed my explanation struck a chord with her.

Of course, my previous behavior certainly reflected a voyeur interest, so it wasn't a stretch for her to think she knew my thoughts. With no more discussion, we found ourselves on the humid streets of the city walking towards the short-time facility. It only took a few minutes to arrive, and along the way I gave Daniella instructions about what to do, so when we stepped to the small counter, she started speaking in Spanish to the clerk. Several minutes later, after paying for the room along with a $20 "special" tip, we were climbing the stairs to the third floor to occupy the room that we were told was next to the pretty foreign woman.

The only piece of furniture in the small room was a bed. It was queen size, with simple linens, and the bathroom was down the hall. A fact I learned when Daniella excused herself and left me alone. As soon as the door closed, my ear was against the wall we shared with the identified room, but there were no sounds. We were ten minutes behind them, and I assumed some activity must have started, so I was at a loss about the silence.

Daniella returned soon, and when she stepped into the room she immediately started to undress. With practiced hands, her clothes came off quickly, and I was treated to the view of her young body once again. She seemed undaunted by my lack of progress in removing my things, and stepped towards me to help.

"Wait. I want to see what my wife does first," I pleaded in an attempt to forestall any sex.

A broad smile came to her face and she moved to the wall and pressed her naked body against it mimicking my previous move. I did the same, but it was still quiet which made me give her a confused look. Daniella mimed a blowjob while laughing softly, apparently enjoying the game. Then, once again she tried to work on my clothes.

"Let me go to the bathroom," I implored her, partially out of need, but also to avoid the interaction.

A few minutes later I returned and when I opened the door Daniella was sitting on the bed playing with her phone. She smiled at me as I entered, and I was instantly drawn to her breasts, much larger than my wife's, with long nipples from nursing her child. It was an incredibly feminine look, and for a moment my thoughts left Caitlin. As if reading my mind, she stood and pressed her supple body against mine until her breasts were pushed flat. Then, her hands started working on my clothes and soon my shirt was off. My shorts had just hit the floor and Daniella was reaching for my boxers when we heard a banging sound start against the wall.

"Perhaps it is Maria...or perhaps your wife," she said, looking at me with a smile and laughing eyes.

I put my finger to my lips and started towards the wall, but Daniella yanked on my boxers making me pull my feet out before I could continue. Now naked, I pressed my ear against the wall with her alongside me doing the same. Very faintly, soft grunts were detectable and in between were sounds in Spanish.

"It is Maria," Daniella declared, and gave me a feigned look of disappointment.

"I wonder if Caitlin left?" I said, thinking out loud.

"No, I am certain she is watching," she replied.

"Why?" I asked, intrigued by the girl's thoughts, while realizing she was being quite talkative for the first time.

"She likes the sex," she responded, and while it was a simple statement, I instinctively knew she was correct.

Daniella pulled me to the bed and had me sit, then took a condom from a pocket in her skirt. She put it next to me and then took my dick firmly in her hands and began to stroke it. With her breasts right before me, it responded quickly and when it was stiff, she leaned forward and started running her tongue over the head.

"Uhhhh..." I moaned in response to her efforts.

The young girl's strokes and licks soon fell into rhythm to the pounding on the wall and strangely my mind went to a vision of Caitlin beneath the man. The sounds continued for over five minutes, and although Daniella never said anything, I think she understood what I was thinking, too. Then, without warning, it became quiet except for the wet sounds of the young girl's mouth on my dick. She looked up and our eyes met, and in that moment, I knew she was challenging me to think about what might happen next. If the banging on the bed started again, then it could very well mean they had been successful in seducing my wife, and while I thought it was extremely unlikely, there was a certain element of torture as each small sound put me on edge.

Daniella, opened the condom wrapper and started rolling it over my dick. I had given up on holding her off as I was now very horny and excited. She was just lifting herself over me, preparing to drop onto my shaft, when a light knocking sound filled the room. With a quick glance at me and a smile, she jumped off the bed and opened the door a few inches, and then suddenly it opened wider and Maria entered.

"Where is Caitlin?" I immediately asked.

"She is with the man you want her to fuck," Maria answered with a challenging smile.

"You left her alone?" I whispered hoarsely.

"Yes, and she is naked and very wet," I was told.

"What do you mean? I mean tell me what's going on?" I fired back quickly.

"They are together waiting for me to return from the toilet, but I think we must provide some time," she answered with a small laugh.

While I processed her message, the two prostitutes closed in around me, and for some reason I became self-conscious about my nudity. They moved me back until I was sitting on the bed and Daniella climbed behind me and started to rub my chest while Maria gripped my dick firmly in her hand.

"Maria, you need to go back," I stated, thinking she would act as a block.

However, the girl made no move and pulled on my erection several times before answering, "Are you hard thinking of him touching her?"

It was now clear their plan was to keep me occupied as part of some devious plot to allow Caitlin to be seduced. I wondered about their motivation. Were they hoping that if she was busy, they could extract more money from me? Certainly, Maria had been consistent in promoting all sexual activities, so it could be something in this regard. But, for some reason, my thoughts continued to return to the idea that it was in some way equalization; that it proved my wife was no different than them.

"Maria, go back," I pleaded again.

"Nothing will happen that is not desired," she replied, while continuing to fondle me.

We locked eyes while I pondered her words, and despite my instincts that were screaming at me that it was indecent and wrong, I thought there was an element of truth to what she was saying. Plus, with me being so close, just a thin wall away, I took comfort in the fact that I could react quickly, if necessary. Waiting for a minute or two wouldn't hurt, I thought, as I enjoyed the feeling of the hands of the two young girls.

"She's naked?" I asked just a minute later when Maria's description finally registered.

"Yes, and wet," she said, repeating her previous message.

"How did she get naked?" I followed.

"With her own hands and some help from me. She was told it was required to watch," she giggled.

"And...and she did it?" I asked incredulously.

"Without complaint," she responded.

"I need to go," I stated after thinking about her revelation for a moment.

I couldn't fathom that it was true which might mean that she was in trouble. In any event, I couldn't ignore the reality any longer and began to disengage from the two prostitutes. However, just as I came free, a sound emerged from the adjoining wall. It was barely audible, but recognizable as a moan, and the three of us quickly looked at each other.

"As I thought," Maria said as a wicked smile came to her face.

In unison, we moved closer to the wall, but for what seemed like eternity, there were no further sounds. Then, another moan came forth, a bit louder, and this time it seemed to have a needy edge.

"Damn," I let out, unsure exactly how to respond, and started towards my clothes.

Only when I was almost dressed did the girls begin to gather their things, but I was too anxious to wait.

"Maria, let me have the key," I demanded, extending my hand.

"Better to wait for us," she tried, but I shook my head, and she reluctantly pulled the key from her small purse.

I was quickly out the door and took the few steps to the next one where I inserted the electronic card hoping the unlocking mechanism wouldn't click too loudly. To me, it seemed like it rang like a bell, but I stepped inside unnoticed which meant it went unheard or they assumed it was Maria. Caitlin was on her back on the queen-sized bed holding a pillow tightly to her chest which hid her from the waist up, and the local man was leaning over her, completely naked, slowly stroking into her pussy with his middle finger. The moans and whimpers coming from her made it evident she was willingly being pleasured.

Fortunately, the dull light in the hall didn't announce my arrival either, and I had barely eased the door closed behind me when I heard a soft knock. Quickly, I re-opened it and standing there were the two girls who I motioned to enter. This time, Senor Tejeda turned his head and saw us, but only smiled slightly before he went back to work.

"Your wife, she enjoys the sex," Daniella spoke, restating her opinion, and Maria nodded in agreement.

We stood silently and watched the scene for what seemed like several minutes without things really progressing. Although Caitlin, by her sounds, was enjoying the attention, she showed no signs of an impending orgasm. Likewise, the older man seemed content to patiently explore her pussy.

"She is waiting for his cock," Maria whispered, and I felt her hand on mine which had become hard once more.

Almost like he heard her speak, Senor Tejeda looked over his shoulder and gave us a small smile, but when he turned back, he added another finger.

"Uhhhh..." Caitlin grunted from behind the pillow and her legs opened wider.

His thrusts became more pronounced which resulted in more grunts from my wife who showed no signs of stopping his efforts. Mesmerized, I watched the older man plunder her hole, wondering where it was going to go, and it took the girls hands on my clothes to break my concentration. I struggled silently with them for several seconds, but finally gave up, and Maria had my dick in her hand when the local man ceased fingering my wife.

Within seconds, he made a clear move towards mounting my wife with his uncovered cock. I expected Caitlin to sense his intention and reject him, but she kept her legs parted, hanging in the air where they had previously been held. He deftly positioned his body between her legs, blocking most of her body from view, and then lowered onto her as Caitlin squeezed the pillow tightly.

"Mmmm...uhhhh..." my wife groaned, letting us know she had been penetrated.

My brain was screaming at me to do something, but at the same time it felt like my mouth was wired shut and my feet were in concrete. I stared, mesmerized, for the few seconds it took him to get fully inside. Then, he was fucking Caitlin, taking her with a rapid movement of his ass while the rest of his body stayed amazingly still. For the first time, I took in his body; a thick mid-section that was out of proportion to his narrow shoulders and ass, a matting of hair that covered him with a peculiar heaviness on his shoulders, and worn, dirty feet as if he spent most his time barefoot. I knew it was easily the raunchiest sex my wife had experienced, yet here we were listening to her being pleasured.

Her climax arrived quickly and we watched as her hands began to rapidly move to different parts of his body as her whines reached a crescendo. He kept after her and maintained his pace which prolonged the release until finally, she started to become quiet. It was then he pulled the pillow from between them and we could see her head thrown back with her mouth partly open, evidently still excited from his penetration. It took several seconds before she opened her eyes, but when she did a shocked expression came to her face.

"Let me up," she cried out, suddenly using her hands to push instead of pull, and when Senor Tejeda showed no sign of slowing, she called out once more, "Get him off!"

"Why?" I replied, remaining with the local girls.

"Please, help me," she tried again when she was unsuccessful in forcing him off.

"No...no Caitlin," I stated.

She didn't reply, but when her eyes landed on Maria's hand working my dick, her worried expression noticeably softened. Breaking eye contact, I took in the whole scene including her firm breasts dancing in circles in rhythm to his movements and the way her legs were forced to quiver with each of his full thrusts. Though fucking my wife with deep, purposeful movements, he didn't appear to be in a hurry, and I surmised by all that had occurred that he was savoring the experience.

"She feels it," Maria said softly just a bit later.

She was still kneading my cock slowly as if she knew that too much attention would set me off. It took me a moment to understand her words, but looking at my wife's face I could see her eyes were starting to become vacant and her mouth was partly open once more. Caitlin occasionally can be multi-orgasmic, although I thought it would be shocking to see it happen in this setting and with this man.

Senor Tejeda, who had been extended on his arms, suddenly dropped forward blocking Caitlin's upper body and face from our view. It wasn't long before he moved his head, as if to suckle on her breasts, which brought her hands to his shoulders in another attempt to push him away. She tried several times, then in a swift move, the local man grasped her wrists and pinned them over her head. Caitlin gasped in surprise, but before she could say anything or attempt to move, like an uncoiled spring Senor Tejeda began to power fuck her.

"Uhhhh..." my wife grunted in surprise, as his pelvis slammed into hers.

"He likes to fuck like an animal. This is why the girl's do not want to go with him," Maria explained.

The minutes ticked by as somehow this older man was able to maintain a relentless pace that would have been difficult for an eighteen-year-old. Caitlin was reduced to forced grunting in response which was now coming from her in a rhythmic cadence.

"Ohhhhh..." came the unexpected cry from my wife that clearly held some excitement.

"Yes, she likes his cock," Maria said in her normal voice, and this time when I looked her way, I could see Daniella next to her rapidly rubbing between her legs.

Then, the local man, the pig farmer from the hills, neared his peak. With a quick move, he took my wife's legs beneath her knees and bent her back until he was dropping his body straight down into her pussy, which forced a strange mixture of grunts and whines from Caitlin. He was relentless as the minutes ticked by before he finally plunged deeply and forcefully held himself in place.

"Ahhhhhh..." he let forth in a deep, satisfied groan, signaling that his semen was now entering my wife.

Caitlin was reduced to soft whimpers, but several times it looked like her body pushed into his, seeking just a little more. After maintaining his rigid position for almost a minute, his body began to relax and shortly after he pulled back letting his glistening shaft appear. He stood next to the bed with his half-hard cock on display then said something in Spanish to Maria which caused her to gather some tissue from the bedside dispenser and begin to wipe him clean.

My wife had rolled to her side and was slightly curled with her eyes unfocused. It was quite awkward in the small room with only Senor Tejeda acting unaffected. Without speaking, he began to put on his clothes.

"Your wife's pussy is very good. She squeezes nicely," he stated, then opened the door and was gone.

Maria and Daniela departed soon after, which left me alone with my wife, but I just stood and stared at her for several long minutes before I went to her.

"Caitlin, time to go," I announced just as a loud knock on the door, followed by some fast words in Spanish, making me think we had reached the time limit.

I reached for my wife who had been brought back to the moment by the banging on the door. I could smell the scent of sweat and semen on her body, but ignored it while I helped her into her dress.

"I'm sorry," she said as we left the room, which made me think how many times she had offered this apology over the past several days.

Rather than answer, I just held her arm near the elbow and gently guided her to the door of the hotel and onto the street ignoring the stares from several prostitutes and their clients that we encountered. We rounded the corner towards Diego's and when I started to pull her in, she resisted.

"I...I want to go to the hotel...and shower," she said, looking distressed.

"Later, I want a beer," I replied and made her follow me inside.

It was now well past one, but I was wired and didn't have an interest in returning to our hotel just yet. The crowd in the club was maybe half of what it had been when we left, although there was still some life in it. We found two empty stools at bar and then ordered.

"Look, I'm sorry, but let's go to the hotel and talk," Caitlin pleaded.

"Later," I replied tersely.

I realized I was sounding angry, but in-reality that wasn't really the emotion I was experiencing. It was more a combination of disbelief, astonishment and confusion. But, buried within it was something else as well that I knew was excitement. It made no sense, but for some reason discovering my wife's promiscuous side made something click in my head.