Frugality Comes with a Price Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands went directly between her legs, and I was delighted to find that she was very slick, indicating she too had been excited by watching. I began stroking the length of her slit with a firm motion, and she pulled my head down to feed on her nipple once more.

"I am ready," she declared in less than a minute.

I thought about prolonging the foreplay, maybe using my tongue to get her even more excited, but in reality, I was ready, too. I rose off her body and moved between her legs as she spread them then felt her hand take me and guide me in.

"Mmmm...uhhh...yes..." she whined softly as we joined.

When we began to move, her sounds locked into our rhythm and when I looked into her face, I saw her looking back with a pleading, vulnerable expression. I knew that even though she was older, and likely quite experienced, the intimate act of sex required a connection, an emotional bridge. I leaned forward and found her lips, which instantly pressed hard against mine as our tongues slowly danced.

Our kiss lasted a long time and when it finally ended Ezzi began panting into my ear in time to our motion and the squeals of the bedsprings. Her hands had moved to my ass and she was using them to help us move, which we were now doing with a faster pace.

"Baby...oh baby..." she moaned, and I felt her legs lifting from around me.

It seemed she was close to an orgasm which I was glad to see as her warm, soft pussy had me very close, too. It was only seconds later that her purrs turned into grunts and her movements became more forceful.

"Ohhh...ohhh...oh baby...oh yes...uhhhh...uhhhh...ohhhh..." she wailed, much louder now.

My climax was just seconds behind hers and my groans joined the noise. I pushed hard inside her, and she locked onto me as I fired my seed into her depths. I came hard, so wound up from what I had witnessed, and she seemed to be in the same place. Slowly, our orgasms subsided, but we stayed connected while slowly rocking side to side.

"You fuck good," Ezzi whispered to me when our breathing had returned to normal.

"So, do you," I replied.

We were silent again for several minutes as we basked in the afterglow, then Ezzi whispered, "Your wife, she is watching."

I slowly turned my head, and there in the doorway was Caitlin, completely nude, staring at us, with Juan Pablo just behind her. We looked at each for several seconds, and although I tried to decipher her look, I couldn't tell what she was thinking.

"He is for me tonight," Ezzi boldly stated, breaking the silence.

There was no verbal response from Caitlin, but the photographer's words did seem to prod Juan Pablo to step forward and wrap his arm around my wife's waist. He kissed her shoulder, then her neck, and after a moment she reached behind her no doubt to fondle her prize. Then, the young man pulled her away and together they disappeared.

"She wants more," Ezzi said.

"How much...how long have they done it?" I asked.

"Many times, she will find walking difficult tomorrow," she said.

"Did Juan Pablo see the beach pictures?" I asked, as the thought somehow jumped into my head.

She giggled for several seconds, then replied, "He saw them first!"

After getting back to the hotel in the early hours of the morning, we barely made it to the bus to the airport. Ezzi and I had listened as my wife had sex with Juan Pablo again, then we did the same, but finally, in a moment of lucidity, I collected her and we left.

There had been no discussion on the walk to the hotel, nor did either of us feel like talking during the bus ride. It seemed that, for the moment, we preferred to be left with our own thoughts. It was much the same at the airport and on the plane too, but as soon as we landed back in the states, our real world seemed to come rushing back with a vengeance. Caitlin instantly went into a funk, ashamed by what had occurred. She struggled to understand her wanton behavior, and several times became quite angry with me for not only pushing her, but allowing the situation to continue. It didn't help that Ezzi's warning proved to be true and her raw pussy was for days a constant reminder of what had occurred.

Of course, there was hell to play for bedding the photographer, as Caitlin rejected any concept of quid pro quo. Suddenly, in her mind, everything that had occurred had a root in my desires and efforts. Slowly, we began to delve into our actions or inactions and what it meant. In the end, we never really reached a conclusion, at least not one that wrapped a bow on things, but we did manage to move to a state of acceptance.

Unfortunately, there was one thought I couldn't get to leave my brain. It was the vision of my wife on her back with her legs widely spread receiving the surfing instructor's large cock while she whined in ecstasy. Seeing it on the trip, I realized for the first time, perhaps naively, that a part of her was a pure sexual being. Several times, I found myself treating her differently, acting sexually more aggressive, and as a result, I had to maintain a conscious focus to not cross the line, at least not too far. If she sensed the change, she never mentioned it, and in fact, after a month or so, when I started occasionally suggesting she go naked under some loose-fitting clothes, she went along. Maria and Daniela had stated matter-of-factly that Caitlin loved sex, as if that explained everything, and I had to admit their simple view might have been quite close to the truth.

Then, there was the irony of the vacation itself. If we had taken our normal "splurge" excursion, I knew it was unlikely anything like we experience would have occurred. On those trips, we were generally removed from the street, surrounded with people like ourselves, in a much more upscale environment. There were no seedy bars, working girls or short time hotels in the routine to tempt fate.

It was about a month after we returned that I saw an odd email address in my inbox. Opening it, I saw that it was Ezzi and that there were numerous attachments. We had exchanged email addresses when we planned the beach shoot, but the short message made it clear what I would find.

Memories for the husband. I know you will like...Ezzi

There were two-dozen pictures and I quickly opened each. Several were aggressive shots of Juan Pablo's cock in her very wet and stretched opening, but the vast majority were erotic shots of Caitlin's face in a moment of deep passion. In fact, there were two where it appeared she had been caught in the middle of an orgasm. It was only when I was finished looking at them that I realized my dick was rock hard. It made my thoughts go to the timing of the email and I wondered if Ezzi knew that if she waited for things to settle the pictures would have a greater impact. In addition, since there was no mention of Caitlin and I was left to ponder what the photographer expected to happen. Did she think I would share them with my wife or keep them for myself?

Months have elapsed as I've pondered the question. Since we've returned to a place close to normal, I'm reluctant to risk it, although there is this nagging urge that seems to be drawing me ever closer.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01 Husband pushes his wife until her hidden lust is ignited.in Loving Wives
The Sacrifice A husband and wife witness a strange occurrence.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
More Stories