Frugality Comes with a Price Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want to meet Juan Pablo," I asked Caitlin, for some reason wanting to keep pushing.

"No, I want to go to the hotel," she repeated and I saw that she hadn't touched her drink.

"Call him," I demanded.

"Why?" she responded, giving me a look of bewilderment and concern.

"I want you to. Call him," I replied, holding out my phone.

Still looking into my eyes, she took the phone but just held it in her hand for several minutes before I nodded my head. She lifted the phone and from memory dialed the instructor's number. I could see on the screen that the call was going through and ringing, but it rolled to voicemail and without speaking Caitlin hung-up and handed the phone back. I sensed some relief in her look that proved to be short lived because less than a minute later my phone buzzed in my hand and looking down, I could see it was a local number.

"Here," I said handing my wife the device knowing it was her lover.

She began speaking and although I couldn't hear every word, I knew they were discussing a rendezvous. Not surprisingly, her attitude improved as she spoke to the young man. They had been speaking for about a minute when I broke in.

"Have him meet you at the hotel," I stated, which caused her to look at me and nod.

"Okay, now what?" she asked when the call ended.

"Go meet him. I'll be there later," I declared which brought a strange look, but she rose and with a last look over her shoulder, left Diego's.

I knew she would likely hurry back to shower and clean-up before her lover's arrival and I was equally sure that the young man would hurry for the meeting. When I finished my beer, I ordered another and idled my time by watching others in the dwindling club while I thought about my wife and my strange, sordid motivation.

I was one of the last to leave the place just before closing at around three. Completely hammered, I stumbled towards the hotel having to stop multiple times to regain my balance. With each step, I could feel my heart beat growing louder in my ears knowing that I would find my sweet wife, who before this trip had been monogamous and faithful, in bed for the second time this very night with a local man.

It took me three attempts to open the door which provided ample time for my wife and Juan Pablo to be made aware of my impending entrance. The light from the hallway illuminated the dark room sufficiently for me to see that the bedcovers had been kicked to the floor and the couple was staring at me from beneath a single sheet that covered them from the waist down. The room wreaked of sex, making me wonder how many times he had fucked her, and he was laying behind her with her body snuggled against his with his right hand gently holding a breast.

"How many times have you fucked her?" I called out in a drunken slur after closing the door.

"Honey..." my wife started.

"We have made love twice," the young man answered in a voice tinged with anger, then, in a show of possessiveness he added, "So far."

Even in my advanced inebriated state, I realized his feelings for my wife were bringing forth gallant behavior on his part. Despite the circumstances, and likely partially a product of his youth, he felt the need to defend her honor. Without responding, I flopped onto the sofa in a half-seated position now only able to see vague forms in the darkness.

"Fuck her again," I demanded, but my words were met with silence and it wasn't long thereafter I knew I was passing out.

Light was filtering through the windows when I awoke to find the room empty and I was able to garner enough strength to make it to the bed where I gratefully fell into its comfortable softness while inhaling the strong aroma of Caitlin's taking. It was well past noon when I finally got up with my head screaming in pain and stumbled to the shower where I sat and let the warm water cascade over me for a very long time.

Finally emerging, I stumbled around the messy room, wondering why the maid hadn't interrupted my sleep, when I saw a note on the small desk. It was from Caitlin and it explained she was spending the day with Juan Pablo, but it made no mention about when I should expect her return. Pissed off, but thinking in my condition the best thing to do was wait in the room, I went back to bed. However, when I woke as the sun was setting and she still hadn't appeared, I decided I better go to the beach and try to find her. The "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door knob let me know why I hadn't been bothered, and finally feeling decent, I left the hotel.

Juan Pablo's hut was empty and a brisk walk along the beach, a quarter-mile each way, yielded nothing. So, I started walking the streets in rough circles hoping, but doubting, I would stumble upon them. Even my calls to his cell number, which was still on my phone, was not fruitful as it rolled to voicemail each time. So, as the clock approached nine, I was left to wonder about my wife, alternating between waves of anger and embarrassment.

After checking the hotel for the sixth time and finding it empty, and left with few options, I decided to go to Diego's on the off chance they were there. As expected, it was quite crowded, but after a circuit of the place I was unable to spot Caitlin. I did notice that Daniela was at the end of the bar by herself, so I approached her.

"Hello Daniela," I said trying to sound upbeat.

"Ahhh...how is your pretty wife?" she replied.

"She's fine, thanks," I followed.

"Is she with you?" she asked, looking over my shoulder.

"No, not right now," I said, and I could see my vagueness interested the young girl.

"Is she with her lover?" she immediately queried.

"Do you want a drink?" I replied, momentarily ignoring her probe, as I needed to ask her some questions and wanted her in a good frame of mind when I did.

I bought her a drink and we were silent while the bartender worked. Finally, with drink in hand, I decided it was time to try and get some information.

"Look Daniela. I'll be honest. Caitlin and I had a fight and I think she's with Juan Pablo and I need to find her," I explained.

"Let her be with him. It is only for a short time," she responded.

"Daniela, please. I'm worried," I said trying to impart the importance of my question.

The young prostitute looked at me for a long time without speaking. I suspected she knew something that she was reluctant to share, so I stayed quiet and concentrated on communicating through my worried expression.

"Sometimes, those that surf will make a fire at the end of the beach," she said slowly.

It took several more minutes to extract the details about how to get there, then I was off, intending to cover what I thought was about a mile on foot to reduce the chance of attracting attention. It took over twenty minutes and when I arrived the beach was deserted. I was just about to go back, thinking it had been a false lead, when through some trees and brush several hundred yards ahead I saw the flicker of a fire. Staying in the shadows of the growth, while wondering what wildlife I might stumble upon, I made my way forward until a bonfire with about thirty people around it came into view.

My wife was wearing some tiny shorts and a long-sleeved top that exposed her tummy and back. I knew she didn't own an outfit like this, at least she hadn't when she left the hotel, so I was left to wonder where it came from. Juan Pablo was close at her side with his arm around her waist and it looked like they were holding court as people would approach them and chat then move off.

After a while, it dawned on me that my wife was his prize, his trophy and he was showing her off to all his friends.

I surmised the crowd was younger, likely Juan Pablo's age, and although I could see the beer was flowing, and I occasionally caught the smell of pot, nothing unseemly was occurring. I thought about walking into the group, getting her and leaving, but was unsure about her state of mind after my behavior from the night before. I thought about leaving for the hotel, now that I knew she was safe, but I had put so much effort into finding her that I didn't want to lose contact, so I sat in the sand and watched.

Occasionally, they would kiss. Usually, just a quick peck, although every now and then a longer, lingering connection would take place, and now, for some reason I felt jealousy. It seemed odd given all that had occurred and I was at a loss to explain it. In addition, his hand would sometimes find her firm ass cheeks and fondle them a bit, but that was about it. Other couples appeared to be doing similar things, so I guessed this was just a meeting of friends at the end of the week.

I had been watching for over an hour when my wife and her lover looked like they were preparing to leave. Sure enough, soon thereafter they were saying goodbye and walking from the circle headed in a direction that would take them through the stand of trees and shrubs. I was barely able to move in a way that allowed me to see them reappear into an environ of the city that looked like it was wholly made up of local residences. They were a hundred yards ahead of me, walking down an unpaved street, and instinctively I knew they were headed to his place, wherever that might be. It was another ten minutes before I saw them make a right turn, and hurrying to the corner I was disappointed to find that they had disappeared. In addition, there were three houses, two on the left and one on the right along this dead-end street, so I couldn't be sure which one they had entered.

On closer inspection, the one on the right looked deserted and in the first one on the left I could hear a crying child, so I moved to the next, and when I saw several surfboards propped against the wall of the car port, I guessed it was the right one. In addition to the boards, there was a small SUV, and through the opening I could see into the back yard where a clothes line held several sheets gently moving in the breeze.

I settled into a spot directly across the dirt street, hidden by undergrowth, and wondered what, if anything I should do. For some strange reason, my attention kept coming back to the SUV as if it held some information I wasn't aware of. But, despite wracking my brain, I couldn't make the connection and was just about to take the risk of crossing the street and attempting to see through a window when a bright light flashed inside the house.

Instantly, I realized the connection and without thinking walked briskly over to confirm the SUV was in fact the one Ezzi had used. Looking in, it had the same general appearance, but what sealed it was the artifact hanging from her mirror and the reflective photography disk in the rear. The coincidence seemed uncanny, yet it was real, and I knew I needed to determine if my wife was indeed inside.

As I stood there, the flash went off again and seconds later once more. Squatting low, I started to circle the house hoping to find a viewing port and praying I wouldn't stumble upon a large dog. Fortunately, once I made my way to the backyard, I found the windows open and the cream-colored curtains moving with the breeze. The first room I looked into was a bedroom which consisted of a mattress directly on the floor, an armoire and a plastic table that had five candles burning. Instantly, I wondered if this was where my wife would be taken or if in fact, she had already visited the bed.

The next window opened onto a small dining area but afforded a view across the house to the living room where I saw Caitlin, Juan Pablo and Ezzi. There was a large white backdrop with several spotlights illuminating it, and my wife and the surf instructor stood naked in front of it while the photographer prepared her camera. Juan Pablo was behind Caitlin with his arm around her waist, but when Ezzi was ready he placed his right hand on her lower abdomen, just above her vagina while his left cupped beneath her left breast. The flash ignited, followed by another, then

they stopped and I could see they were talking, although I couldn't make out the words.

By the look on my wife's face I could tell she was a willing participant, and I could smell marijuana again, so it looked like it was all very casual. For a moment, I considered that maybe it was my wife that had reached out to Ezzi, but she was dressed in a simple t-shirt and thin jogging shorts which made me think this was not a paid engagement. I looked on for the next ten minutes as they continued to take photos in various standing positions, which included several where my wife and her lover were locked in a deep, passionate kiss. Finally, they stopped, and after setting down her camera, Ezzi left the room, then quickly returned with a joint. She lit it, and the lovers remained happily naked as they passed the pot around until it was gone.

Caitlin and Juan Pablo left the photographer and headed towards the bedroom I had passed with the candles. I stayed in the shadows, and let them leave my sight, then quietly moved to the window. They were already sprawled on the mattress, once again in an embrace. When they broke, it was my wife who took the initiative and quickly she was in position between his legs with one hand on his shaft while her other cupped his large balls. He was not yet completely hard and his pink head was only partially revealed. Caitlin used her tongue to gently caress the sensitive knob and it wasn't long before he was at full attention. Then, after looking up at him and smiling, she let her mouth descend and several inches disappeared.

I saw Juan Pablo arch his back from the sensation, but he soon settled back and was content to let my wife make love to his shaft. Her eagerness surprised me as she had always been willing, but uninspired when she gave oral sex. Now though, she acted like it was the most wonderful treat in the world.

She gave him her full attention for several minutes, then she suddenly moved, and raised over him with his heavy cock still in her hand. It was like her desire to feel it inside her had reached the boiling point and she could no longer hold back, and with only minor difficulty she made the connection then pushed down as she let out a loud, satisfied sigh. When she hit bottom, she paused just for a moment, then started a rolling of her hips that forced his cock to feed her a good five inches on each cycle. Her hands were on his shoulder and she looked down into his face with her mouth partially slack as an assortment of whines and mews escaped.

I don't know how many times they had mated, but it was quite evident that he had taken my wife into a sexual world she had never experienced. Call it taming or conquering or whatever, but she was his and I knew at that moment he could do anything he wanted.

Just then, I looked up, and watching discreetly from the mostly open doorway was Ezzi, and before I could move, we made eye contact. I had been too close to the window, which allowed me to be spotted, and now I wondered what she might do. Would she raise an alarm? Call the police?

We kept eye contact for several seconds as my thoughts churned, then with a barely perceptible nod, she indicated I should go to the back door. I walked towards it quietly, but with trepidation, and arrived at the same time she did.

"Are you angry with your wife?" she asked in a surprisingly pleasant manner when the door was open.

Despite the situation, she had opened the door completely and stepped aside as if inviting me to enter. So, before answering, I moved inside and then turned to her.

"I'm not mad. I just wanted to be sure she was okay," I replied.

"I think she is enjoying herself very much," she said with a smirk, just as we heard a feminine groan emanate from the room.

"Can I stay?" I asked, hoping she wouldn't see me as a threat.

"Yes, of course," she responded.

I had expected some concern about my presence, but she was acting like it was the most normal thing in the world. I followed her into the tiny living room where the pictures had been taken and after picking up a small camera, she once again turned to me.

"I am going to take some photos of their love," she stated.

The reality of her words hit me with force and for a second, I felt off-kilter and slightly dizzy. So much, in such a short period of time was hard to process, yet here we were and it was indeed real. With a smile, she moved past me and towards the room while I remained frozen in place.

It was the flash that brought me back. It was quickly followed by another, then by a third as I made my way towards the bedroom. When I arrived, I tilted my head in small increments to see into the room without being spotted. Finally, their mating bodies came into view and I was stunned to see Ezzi on her knees, behind my wife, with the camera mere inches from the thick shaft that was plundering her hole. The flash went off again, and I realized she was going well beyond sensual and erotic shots to the realm of sordid porn.

Ezzi bent into an awkward position for another shot and her thin shorts pulled up tightly against her mound giving me a detailed view of her cameltoe. It certainly didn't look like she was wearing panties, and recalling the nubs of her nipples I saw in the other room, I wondered if she was braless as well.

As I watched, she whispered something to the couple, causing them to stop, then Juan Pablo rolled my wife onto her back. He was quickly back inside her and now took control pushing deeply inside with a slow but powerful motion. I could hear Caitlin start to mew with pleasure and seconds later the flash went off once more capturing the look on her face. Three more times the light exploded with the last two showing my wife's lover sucking on her neck as her arm pulled him tight.

Then she moved away and started from the room as if done, brushing against my tented shorts in a way that left me wondering whether it was an accident. I let her pass and looked back in, but just a second later the flash lit the fall and turning I saw her smiling as she lowered the camera.

"Now, the husband, too," she whispered.

She turned and headed towards the living room with me following, and after setting the camera on a low table, we were suddenly face-to-face.

There was an awkward pause before I asked, "How do you...what relationship do you have with Juan Pablo?"

"He is my cousin...and roommate!" she declared with a laugh, then added, "Do not worry. We are not lovers. That is reserved for your beautiful wife."

Another moment of tense silence ensued, then she said while looking at bulge my dick was forming, "Is it exciting to watch her make love?"

"I...I...it's difficult to...uh...I don't know," I stammered.

"I think it must be," she replied, and her hand reached out and squeezed me.

Her touch ignited something in me and instantly my hands were on her breasts, delighted to find that she was indeed braless and had small nipples much like my wife. She kept her smile and her grip on me as my hands fervently explored her body.

"I think you must be on fire," she whispered in a seductive voice that helped drive me forward.

I lifted her shirt off, exposing her firm breasts, while she continued to fondle me. Then, my mouth went to her nipples and I began to suckle, while Ezzi let out some purrs.

"Let's go to your bed," I stated more than asked.

"And your wife?" she asked, giving me a probing look.

"She has Juan Pablo," I answered.

"I think it is Juan Pablo that has her," she responded, but at the same time she began moving and took my hand.

Her bedroom was right across the hall from Caitlin and looking in as we passed, I could see that her lover was now on his back with my wife at his side with her head on his chest. Her eyes were closed and with her right hand she was slowly massaging his cock. When we stepped into the room, I kicked the door with my foot, but it didn't close completely, and seconds later we were on a real queen-sized bed, working at each other's clothes. Along with Ezzi's firm breasts, she had a flat tummy, that merged into some full, but not overly heavy thighs. In addition, her pussy had a neatly trimmed bush, which I found enticing.