Frustrated Milf Ch. 04

Story Info
Dennis makes Peggy his toy.
3.2k words
4.46
21.9k
21

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 04/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hoover789
hoover789
307 Followers

I had heard the phone ringing on my drive home, but couldn't reach it and didn't want to risk getting a ticket anyway. I pulled in the driveway turned the car off, and slumped forward holding my head in my hands and I started to tremble.

What a week this had been. my body had been used by five men strictly for their pleasure, certainly not mine. Not to say I didn't get some enjoyment out of it

Now I looked at my phone, there were four calls from Dennis, the computer geek from work. I didn't want to even try to guess how he got my number; I supposed it would be simple for someone like him. I just did not feel like talking with him, I was sure he had a crush on me, and that's all I needed in my present situation.

Kicking off my heels, I rubbed my sore feet, trying to relax. My tits were still sore to the touch from being pulled and twisted. After a long soak in a hot bath, I was starting to feel better. Around nine o'clock the phone rang, it was Dennis again.

I didn't feel like talking with anyone, especially him. I hoped if I seemed uninterested, he would get the hint, it probably wouldn't be the first time some girl turned him down. I reluctantly answered on the fifth ring,

" Hello Dennis, what's going on?"

He didn't seem as timid as usual; he almost sounded a little cocky. After some small talk, he got a little nicer but there was something about his voice I didn't like. Finally there was a lull and then he said something, acting like we had been dating for years.

"I thought maybe we could get together soon, either my place or yours, sometime this weekend?"

I was speechless, finally I was able to find my voice.

"You seem to be a nice guy and I'm flattered, but where is this coming from, we hardly know each other, outside of work."

"That's true, but I think I know you better than you can imagine."

I was starting to feel creepy. "Why don't we have coffee some time at work, and get more acquainted, you may find I'm too old for you. Maybe a girl closer to your age would be better."

"You're perfect for me, but I'll send you a picture of yourself , and how well I know you, and what you're capable of letting someone do to you ."

I was scared now, and was sure I sounded it.

Trying not to let the panic in my voice show, I said "I've got to go now, see you Monday."

"Or maybe sooner, he said, you just never know, I'll see ya."with that he hung up.

I got up to make sure everything was locked up. As I crawled in to bed my phone was going off, it was a message from anonymous, in Japan. "Wow," he really knew how to cover his tracks. I held my breath and opened the attachment; it was a screen shot of me taken last Friday night, standing in Richards office in my underwear and heels, with both of my breasts out of their cups, and another of me bent over wanting to be spanked. I had sort of a smile on my lips, which I don't remember smiling any time in there. I wanted to throw up, what did he want? Three guesses what he wanted, what does any young guy live for? Only one answer, to get his dick wet in a pretty girl.

I was afraid to make him angry, but didn't know what to do. It would look bad going to his place, besides, I had visions of him keeping me captive. Inviting him here would make me feel safer, I just couldn't decide.

Then Dennis decided for me, he texted

" I'll be over tomorrow night around eight or the pictures go out in a group text, you have five minutes to choose, I'll be waiting."

"Eight o clock is fine, call me on the way." I quickly answered his text.

He didn't respond right away, I panicked, what if he didn't get my text and would he do what he said?

Finally, he texted, "See you at eight and wear something special."

"like what?" I texted, I waited and got no reply, I knew what he wanted, judging from what he has already seen. Between the internet and movies, young guys think women lounge around in stockings and heels all day waiting for a stiff dick to suck on. Truth be told I would like that, but that's just my fantasy.

I knew what he was hoping for, I checked my closet looking for a black dress I had bought for a formal wedding and only worn once. It looked a little small, but I would worry about that tomorrow, right now I needed sleep.

I slept till ten in the morning, I had my share of nightmares. One dream in particular was very vivid, being locked naked in a small cage in his apartment, with Dennis and his friends sticking their dicks thru the cage openings leaving me no choice but to suck them off. I woke up with a feeling it actually happened, it was so real I checked my face for dried cum.

About five o clock, I started getting ready, I had recently got a haircut but, still had enough for a French twist with just enough loose strands to frame my face.

I chose a black garter belt, sheer panties, and a push up bra. I remembered my dress was snug a year ago, as I stepped into it, I was afraid it was too tight. I really had to shimmy to get it up. It came to a good four inches above my knees, and between the v neck and the pushup bra there was quite a bit of cleavage. Couple that with sheer black stockings and a black choker with a tiny bell on it, I was afraid I was sending the wrong message, maybe I was, "asking for it."

I put my drink down, I knew I was drinking too much, I didn't want to be drunk, I just needed to loosen up. It seemed eight o'clock would never come. Then the sound of a car door closing. Realizing I never gave him my address, I was starting to get a really bad feeling about this. I met him at the door.

"Dennis, I didn't know you had a car?"

"It's my moms, I use it on the weekends."

I couldn't believe this, I'm a forty-year-old woman on a date with a guy that has to use his mother's car. I didn't think this could be any sadder. Then I realized he wasn't old enough to drink. Some "date," this was going to be.

We walked into the living room, he stayed one step behind me, like most guys do, so they can watch my ass. And I really don't mind, little things like that make me feel like a real woman.

He sat down on the couch, as I headed for one of the chairs,

"No Peggy, not there, , sit next to me."

"Maybe in a little while Dennis, my drinks already here."

He frowned and spoke to me like a child.

"Peggy, I want you to sit next to me, please let's not start the night off on the wrong foot."

"If it means that much to you I will." This is just great, here I was twenty years older than him, and I let him tell me what to do in my own house.

I was careful not to show to much leg as I got out of the chair: but the real problem was, the couch was super plush. When I sat down my knees were higher than my hips, bunching my dress up, showing stocking tops and garter clasps,

Quickly I tried to pull the hem down, but without much success, the dress was just too tight. It was obvious that he liked the view, from the growing bulge in the front of his pants.

I had to get this started,

"I'm glad you could come over," I lied,

"but I've got to know how you got those pictures?"

"I've got access to all the cameras in the building plus a couple of my own, that no one knows about." He was smug and seemed to enjoy holding something back.

"Well I might as well tell you, I'm sure you'll be happy."

"Both Bob and Carl are sorry for what they did to you, and Monday you can stay in your old office, you won't have to work with Bob."

I was almost speechless , " How did you do it?"

"Never mind, I just wanted you to know, it has been taken care of, and hope you appreciate it."

I later found out he had something on them, but would probably never find out what it was. The other chilling fact that came out later, was that Dennis had watched the whole episode in Bobs office in real time, and confronted Bob and Carl Saturday morning. They needed their jobs and their marriages more than me, so were willing to go along with Dennis to leave me alone.

I was so happy, I threw my arms around him and kissed him hard on the lips, he responded and while he was a little on the rough side, it still felt good. Our tongues met and between the drinks and good news, I decided that Dennis was going to get lucky tonight.

His hand quickly went to my leg and slipped up passed my stockings, I parted my thighs giving him access to my throbbing cunt, I was so happy I just wanted to please him.

I reached over and rubbed the front of his pants, then slid off the couch and knelt between his legs, reaching up and pulling his zipper down. I grabbed his pants and pulled them off, his underwear coming with them.

He had a raging hard on, his cock was a good six inches long, and thicker than usual, a real beauty of a cock. I wondered if his dick had ever seen the insides of a woman.

I held it in one hand and ran my tongue around the purple head savoring the pre cum. I looked up at him, smiled and said "Thank you Dennis" then in one motion I deep throated him. He groaned and held my head with both hands, moving me up and down on his rock-hard dick. He was trembling and I could feel him getting close. Then he did something I hate, but most guys like to do. He put his hand on the back of my head and forced it down. I was starting to panic; gagging and struggling trying to breathe, when he caught me by surprise, erupting like a geyser in my mouth. I tried to swallow most of it, but some dripped on his stomach. He finally let go of my head and said, "That was fantastic; you're quite the little cocksucker, now lick it up." I was a little scared by the tone of his voice, so I carefully licked it up. He finally let me go and I stood up in front of him, cum dripping out of my nose and mouth. As I dried my face, I realized that my dress was up around my waist, exposing my stockings and panties. I didn't care what was exposed , he had saved me, and I was going to show my appreciation, by doing what he wanted.

"Why don't you get me a beer, Peggy, but before you do that, take off your dress."

Again the same demanding tone, but I didn't care I was so happy with what he had done, I wanted to please him. I took one look at his dick which was getting hard already. I was looking forward to getting reamed out, so I wiggled my dress off, his eyes bugging out.

All he said was "I can't believe those tits."

'"Tonight there all yours" I purred, then I made sure to really shake my ass on the way to the kitchen. I poured a shot of vodka and downed it in two gulps.

I walked confidently into the living room, my boobs bouncing in the confines of my bra.

He looked me up and down and said," Time for you to get rid of that bra."

There was no question it was an order. I got a little scared; guys usually get mean after they get their rocks off. and rather then start trouble, I reached behind my back and unhooked my bra, my two perfect boobs bouncing free. I tenderly squeezed then from the sides and rolled my nipples between my fingers , moaning softly.

"lift them up and kiss your nipples,"

Again another order, he was treating me like a toy. But I didn't care, my cunt was so hot, I just wanted to get fucked. My tits were still sore from the torture Bob had given them at the office, but I managed to lift my boob up to my mouth and start sucking gently, on my super sensitive nipples, setting fire to my wet pussy.

Dennis stood up and removed what was left of his clothes, walked over to me, and lifted me up and laid me over his shoulder. I started to struggle, despite the fact it was turning me on, but he was much stronger than I thought, he grinned at me and said, "Where's the bedroom?"

" Straight ahead to your right," I gasped, I never had anyone carry me into the bedroom, he had me laying over his shoulder like a sack of flour. He walked in and flipped me onto my bed; my big tits wobbling from side to side. He wasted no time attacking my swollen tits, licking and biting my nipples. He knew he could take advantage of me.

I cried out in pain,

"Take it easy they're still sore!"

"You should have said something to Bob when he was hurting you, or maybe you liked it too much."

The sad part was I had sort of liked being humiliated by men.

His hand went straight to my cunt and he eased two fingers into my wet slit. I arched my back, coaxing him deeper, I was close to cumming , but I still wanted him in me.

I pleaded with him "fuck me now."

He didn't need any encouragement, he moved my nylon covered legs apart and entered me in one move, I gasped, it hurt a little, but gradually I adjusted to his size and wrapped my legs around him urging him deeper.

He was thrusting me nonstop. It's been a long time since anybody fucked me this hard. My first orgasm racked my body, trembling I held him close and told him to slow down so I could enjoy him. He kissed my mouth and slowed down to a steady rhythm, he started kissing my neck, and in a few minutes, I came again. It was heaven to be held this close. I just wanted this slow fucking to go on forever. But then he speeded up again, I knew he couldn't wait any longer. He got a mean look on his face; I was afraid of what was next. He pulled out and said I'm going to finish on your face. I struggled as he pulled out, and then straddled my chest pushing my tits together.

"Please don't do this, I don't feel like that stuff on my face."

I thought to myself, I don't mind a facial after a blow job, but this felt demeaning.

"You love cum; I've got videos of you covered in it, and too bad if you don't, your mine now bitch, and you better get used to it."

He was stronger than me and I didn't want to get beat up, over some power trip for him, but I was still scared. He manhandled my aching tits, making me flinch a little from the rough squeezing, looking down with a smirk, he said

"Tell me to cum on your face and act like you mean it"

I swallowed my pride and then forced a little smile, saying,

"Cum on my face, make me feel like a woman, I'm your little whore."

That seemed to make him happy, he fucked my tits for a couple of minutes, he paused and asked

"Are you ready?"

"No, I don't want this tonight, please don't do it!"

He just smiled, then sprayed my face with a load of hot cum. I had enjoyed sex with him only to have him treat me as a whore, cumming on my face.

Afterward he made me lick the cum and my cunt juice off his dick.

I started to wipe my face off, he held up his hand and said,

"I knew you'd look good with a "facial," but don't clean up yet, I want my cum to stay there until I leave, or better yet until Monday morning. You can always clean up at the office. Don't look so scared, I'm just kidding."

But I was scared, I forced a smile and that seemed to please him. My eyes were burning like crazy, from his cum, but I didn't dare clean up.

He got up and started getting dressed, he reached over and kissed me tenderly on my breast. He smiled and said, "Keep your weekends free for a while, when I get bored with you, I may bring my friends over, they have seen your videos and want to meet you. My eyes went wide, he laughed saying.

"Don't be scared; don't you realize the fun we can have with you; you've got the body to handle two or three guys at the same time with ease." "By the way has anyone ever made you airtight?"

I timidly shook my head no; now I was really scared.

"No? I didn't think so, well maybe someday soon, it's an experience you won't forget."

"The next time I'm fucking your pussy; I'll slip a carrot or something up your ass, and something in your mouth to see if you like it."

It was a statement he just made; he did not expect an answer. I just sat there shivering from fear,

I prayed for him just to leave. Dennis had seemed so nice at first in a nerdy sort of way, but now I realized how dangerous he was. He finished dressing and gave me a kiss on my sore tits, "See you Monday sweety." Then he smiled, and patted me on the head, almost seeming sorry for me, laying there my face drenched in his cum. Then he got a cruel look on his face, he looked at my swollen tits, and slowly reached out and grabbed my nipples twisting them cruelly, making me cry out in pain. He laughed and as he walked out, and said,

"Better suck on those tities they appear to be sore."

As soon as he closed the door, I got up and quickly locked it; thankful he was gone. But I knew this was just starting, what did I do to deserve this? And why did I sort of look forward to more of it?

I got up and went into the bathroom, the full-length mirror showed a beautiful woman in stockings and heels with cum dripping off her face. I started the shower running, knowing this was just the beginning of being Dennis's toy.

hoover789
hoover789
307 Followers