All Comments on 'FTM Pussy 101: Live Demo Pt. 01'

by PhillipJKDick

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboy9 months ago

Love this story and the suggestion of this being a demonstration class with a practical application later in the class.

JiminNCJiminNC9 months ago

Like it! Nice perspective too.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

SO FUCKING HOT!!!!!!

woodseaveswoodseaves9 months ago

Super story, well written, nicely paced and oozing sexual tension. A lot of very nice detail of the kind that is often left out and which gives the narrative solidity. I look forward to reading what the participants are going to do to "you" in the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story is incredible. I'm a newly realized trans man and still discovering a lot about myself and always trying to find good work that I can connect with and this was awesome. Also thank you so much for how educational this was because as someone who hasn't given bottom surgery as much thought yet, this opened my eyes to a lot and made me realize more things. So thank you for the hot story that made me discover more about myself!

PhillipJKDickPhillipJKDick9 months agoAuthor

Oh wow thanks everyone! Anon, IDK if you'll see this, but for anyone curious: the genital surgery our plucky teaching assistant has gotten is called metoidioplasty (without urethral lengthening or scrotoplasty) or a 'just the release' meta.

Part 2 is coming soon!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

More please!! 😍

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Amazing story. I was hard as a rock while reading. I came quickly, too quickly.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow I never typically comment on stories here but this was both educational and incredibly hot! I might genuinely start sending certain folks on grindr the link to this story lmao

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous