FTM Pussy 101: Live Demo Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lose it. My whole body begins convulsing. Daddy matched my passion, uncurling his fingers from the more subtle play on my g-spot in favor of simply pumping his hand in and out of me, hard and fast. I can hear the wet smacking each time the rest of his fist makes contact with my body, the messy squelching as he pulls out. My first orgasm had been delicious, born of teasing and careful ministrations. This was more feral. I thrashed and bounced against his penetrating hand as hard as I could. My back arched off the table as though I were being electrocuted. Daddy rolled with it easily, tracking the tilt of my pelvis so he never let up. He kept up the patter of praise, but in the hushed, almost scared tone he might use on a cornered animal "Good boy. Good boy. Come hard. Squeeze my fingers. It's ok. Daddy wants you to come hard for him. Good boy, good boy, come when you get fucked."

It seemed to stretch on for minutes. I couldn't say for sure, but I heard him working to keep up a string of dirty talk as I kept coming and coming. He looped around and repeated many of the same bits, so it must've lasted for quite a while. I didn't care.

Eventually I collapse. My arching back fell onto the table, and I pulled my body up and away so his fingers left my drenched pussy. At the same time I gave him three quick little taps on the forearm, our signal to tap out. At that, he knew I couldn't take any more, and aborted any attempt to track and re-enter my hole.

Daddy held up his hand. "Look how juicy he gets! It starts with arousal but an orgasm or two really gets his hole in prime condition. I strongly recommend a warm-up orgasm with all your trans boy bottoms. They generally don't have a refractory period like we do, once you get 'em going they can be really insatiable little piggies. Then, by the time you do fuck them, everything will be nice and wet. Just look at this"

He spread me back open. His speech was becoming faster and more passionate. I can tell he's having as much fun as I am with his little private sex ed seminar.

"His little cock is hard as fuck, it's almost doubled in size from when he's soft. And while I was fingering him, I made sure to spread his natural lube all over the outside of his pussy too, so there's no chance of friction later. I'll be able to just aim my cock in the general direction and thrust into him, it basically funnels you in. You can probably see his juices glistening everywhere, from his cock down to where they're dripping onto his ass. And the great thing is the taste—sweet and salty, a little funky. Those of you who've been with cis women will sort of recognize it, but testosterone gives him a muskier, more masculine flavor, closer to ball sweat than girl-come. You can have all kinds of fun fucking him. Having him suck his juices off your cock. In a threesome you can spit roast him and switch holes with your co-top any time you want. Of course, usually there's STI risk if you don't use a condom, but you don't have to worry about enterics or fecal matter. So you can really go to town. There's only one real limit: front to back is fine—taking a toy, finger, cock, whatever out of his dripping wet pussy & pushing it into his ass—but never go back to front. The natural flora aren't compatible & he can get a mild but unpleasant infection from getting butt stuff in his pussy. In a group sex situation, if you're gonna go from fucking ass to fucking puss, switch out condoms or take a breather & go wash up."

He illustrated his point as he spoke, dipping one index finger back inside me to scoop up my wetness, then casually pressing the first joint of his fingertip into the ring of my asshole.

The edible was really kicking in now. I felt euphoric and a little dizzy. An electric tingle pulsed from my groin down to the tip of each of my big toes. I close my eyes again against the light and take deep breaths through my mouth, trying to slow my panting. I wasn't satisfied—if anything, my body was telling me it wouldn't shut up until it got a LOT of cock tonight—but the momentary lull was a relief.

"Now, let me show you how to suck his cock and eat his pussy"

To Be Continued

12