FTM Sex Date

Story Info
Ftm and cis gay man fuck on a date.
1k words
4.07
10.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr2099
Mr2099
14 Followers

I knew Liam was perverse from the first time we kissed. After our date, he gouged his tongue into my mouth before our lips touched. I'm usually not one for such an aggressive tongue, but his pleasure in using my mouth as a hole for his tongue in broad daylight was enough to make me hard instantly. I walked home, shifting around, adjusting my bits as they swelled with excitement.

But even after this excursion, I couldn't have guessed the fun to come. At our next meeting, it became clear that Liam had no interest in hiding his sexual impulses. As we sat over coffee, he would ask a question and then pummel the lip of his cup with his tongue. Anytime I stopped answering, he would pause his mouth play and look at me, questioning why I had abruptly stopped talking. When I would resume, so would his mouth, tongue wide, licking up the coffee off the side of the cup.

Eventually, he leaned in and asked if I wanted to go to his place. I said yes. When we arrived, he dragged me through the entryway into his living room and onto his couch. He told me to wait and came back with two bundles of rope. "You wanna stay still?" He asked, with a devilish light in his eyes. I nodded yes, and he brought out a dining room chair.

First, he had me remove all of my clothing. First, I unzipped my hoodie and shrugged off my shirt, airing out my toned chest and stomach, with hair strung across it. Then, I took off my hat, tossing it to the ground, letting my brown shaggy hair free. Lastly, I slid off my shoes and socks and unzipped my jeans. My fingers caught on the button----they were shaking with nerves as Liam sat across from me on the couch with a smirk and bright eyes, loving the nervous undress he was witnessing.

Once I was in my underwear, I paused to ensure he wanted those off too. He nodded and smiled, and my hands slid to the top of my Calvins, lowering them past my hip bones, bubble butt, and, lastly, my T-cock. My little dick was so hard it snapped up as the underwear slid over it, pulling up a long string of my wetness with it. Liam watched the gooey string break from my underwear as they hit the ground and subconsciously licked his lips.

Once I was seated in the dining room chair in the middle of his living room, he began tying me up. My hand was nestled to my sides, and my ankles were pulled apart and strapped to the chair's feet. I thought my knees would be left free, but then he ran the rope beneath my thighs and pulled, pushing them wide apart and forcing my holes and T-cock into the slightly chilly air. With the gust to my bits, my nipples grew hard, and Liam looked at me as if he was already devouring every ounce of my body.

Completely exposed, Liam kneeled before me and began furiously lapping at my soaked hole and cock. Like an animal, his tongue, wide, slid up and down repeatedly, making sure every nook and cranny of my genitals were wet and hard. After he'd had enough, he sat up, began talking to me about a book he had just read, and asked me what I was reading. As I tried to focus, he ran his index and middle fingers through the grooves of my lips--exploring everywhere his mouth had just been with his hands. Then, once I had grown used to the sensation, he slid two fingers into my front hole and slowly began pulling them in and out.

His fingers fucked me so slowly that my patience was utterly broken. I was spilling wetness onto the chair and was simply dying for a huge cock to stuff me up and make me cry with its selfish needs. Liam sensed my growing agony and promptly laid the chair back on the floor so my legs were lifted toward the air. With blood slightly rushing to my head, he sprang his cock out from his pants and underwear and kicked both off. He smoothly slid his shirt off and, once fully naked, promptly sat over me and, without asking, lined his dick up with my hole and forced its head in.

The fullness of the head around my entryway was enough to make me squeal. "Oh, oh, oh," he mimicked me, laughing playfully as he plunged the rest of his dick in me. His head hit my cervix and began quickly stroking every part of my walls with force. The switch from him being so gentle and slow to being laid back on the ground receiving a hard fucking was too much, and black speckles began filling my eyesight. As he neared climax, he held my cheek and told me he was about to cum in me. Without a second thought, his cock began pumping faster until his warmth began spilling out into me, and I could feel the pulses of his dick against my insides. Pulling out, he walked over my head and had me take him in my mouth to clean him off.

With cum and my own wetness pooling in my mouth, I tried my best to swallow it all while still laid back.

As he removed himself, he walked over to his windows and pulled open the curtains. At first, I thought it was to open the window and get some air, but then I realized what was coming next. He grabbed the chair, lifted me upright, and pushed the chair directly in front of the window. As the blood began returning to my body, Liam's cum started leaking out of my hole onto the chair----in front of his neighborhood. If anyone passed, they would see me, a man with a cum-filled front hole on display. This simply delighted Liam to no end, and he began humming and whistling as he grabbed water for himself in the kitchen.

He brought me water as tears filled my eyes and didn't stop pouring once my mouth was full. The water began running out of my mouth and down my body, between my thighs, further dampening the chair's cushion. "Just like your pussy hole," Liam smirked at me from above before plunging his tongue into my mouth. As we shared that sloppy kiss, I wondered, if this was the first time we're fucking, what on god's Earth was coming next...

Mr2099
Mr2099
14 Followers