FTM Soldier Boy Fucked by His Daddy

Story Info
Older army general takes an FTM boy back to his tent.
1.3k words
4.52
13.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir Henry rode through the army barracks on his stallion, watching over groups of soldiers being rowdy, relaxing after a tough day at the battlefield. They won easily, but the general had thoughts of advancing eastward to try and take some more land up north, and get on the king's good side. There was one other thing on his mind, too: two weeks away from civilization and he's had no sex. He was frustrated.

Sir Henry always had a preference for boys and men. When he was younger, his older brothers took him to brothels where he explored his sexuality to his heart's content, trying girls and boys alike. But he was getting older now, his movements slowed down and he got tired more easily. In battle and in bed, his body was not the same. Hair greying and belly growing, old tough muscles now turning into fat.

He noticed a young man sitting by himself by a small fire. He looked at him piercingly.

'What's your name, young man?'

The boy looked up. His face was freckled, very handsome, and his eyes were a dark brown.

'It's Richard, sir' he stood up and saluted.

'Would you like to keep me company tonight, Richard?'

'Sir?'

'In my tent.'

The boy moved closer, looked around, uncertain. Eventually, he nodded. Sir Henry took him to his tent. In the candlelight, the young man's skin was smooth, his features gentle and youthful. He was a boy, not quite yet a fully grown man. Henry moved a hand under his thin undershirt and took it off, inhaling the scent at his neck.

'You're something... different, aren't you?' he lapped at his neck with his tongue. His scent was floral, unusual, delicate. Different. Henry couldn't wait to get in between the boy's legs. His palm travelled down his body and grasped onto his crotch roughly. It was hot, damp, and smooth.

'Ah. So that's how you're different.' Henry kissed the boy's ear and bit it gently. 'You're a man with a sweet little pussy' He massaged the boy's crotch over his trousers. 'I bet you haven't used it much, huh? How many cocks has it taken inside? Has anyone fucked you in there, boy?' Richard moaned and relaxed under his touch, back resting against the other's chest. He opened his legs and let his neck fall onto Henry's shoulder. Henry unbuttoned his trousers and dipped a hand inside. Between his thighs the boy was wet and soft, his blushing pussy covered with coarse hair. His clit was swollen, large. His pussy was just like a girl's, but on a handsome boy's body, and even from above Henry could tell that the smell was different, masculine, inviting him to spread him open and breed the hole inside. It made his dick go hard. He turned the boy around and held him in his arms, enveloping his mouth in a kiss. Richard breathed heavily into the kiss and latched onto him with his arms, tightly. Henry lifted the boy's slim body into the air and laid him down on the bed. He ground his hard crotch in between the warm heat radiating from between Richard's legs. He grabbed his body tightly.

'My boy, my good little boy' Henry moaned into his neck. Richard whimpered, opening his legs as far as they would go. The heat in his stomach was spreading to his entire body.

'Daddy' he whispered. Henry grabbed Richard's trousers and took them off. He crawled down in between his legs, holding his thighs open on the mattress. Richard's pussy lips parted to reveal an opening that throbbed and glistened with trickles of sweet lubricant deep from his inside. The hair around it was wet and sticky with sweat from the battle. Henry rubbed his cock, trapped under his pants, hard like it hasn't been in a long time. God, such a handsome boy, and he's got a tight hole that lubes itself. Henry couldn't believe his luck. His hands grabbed onto the inside of his thighs and parted the hole with his thumbs. The boy bit his lip and moaned, pushing out his hole and showing off his inside bits as Henry's thumbs massaged the swollen labia. It was a dark pink inside, walls plush and wet around a tight, painfully empty tunnel.

'Please... just... I need it filled. I need it wrecked. Wide. Open. Please.' Richard whispered. Henry, panting, released his cock from his trousers and crawled up the mattress. He grabbed his cock and guided it towards the boy's pussy. He rested the head of his cock right against the opening as the boy held open his holes. He slapped the tip a couple times against the hairy mound and circled it around the opening. He gathered the wetness coming from inside, spreading it around their genitals. He rested the tip, at last, guiding his dick inside through the tight ring of muscle in Richards's pink pussy. Moisture helped him slide halfway in. He couldn't believe he entered a boy with so much ease.

'Yes' Richard gasped underneath him and grabbed onto his buttocks. 'More. Please.' he whispered as Henry pushed the rest of it inside him in a stroke. 'So full.'

It was warm, silky, tight, whole, big and thick. The boy embraced Henry with his arms and legs. Henry thought Richard was so cute, wrapped perfectly around his dick with that throbbing hot pussy. They rested, connected, disbelieving, one perfectly filled, the other warmly enveloped. Henry looked down at how the boy was splayed underneath him, pussy open and abs tightened, cheeks red and nipples hard. His eyebrows were furrowed, and his mouth parted, open wide like his pussy around cock. Little moans escaped his mouth as Henry started thrusting inside and out, hips burrowing down into the warm silkiness with one purpose.

Richard's stomach was warm and fuzzy, all of his downward area was burning like crazy and with that huge cock splitting him, moving in and out of him, the boy was in bliss. His eyes rolled back and he lolled his tongue out lewdly. His pussy was finally being used for its intended purpose.

'Good boy' Henry slapped his face lightly 'Such a good boy, with such a yummy tight hole. You're making Daddy feel so good.'

'I'm all yours. All Daddy's...'

Richard's pussy was spasming, tight, with Henry's thick dick stretching his insides out.

'So open for Daddy'

Richard stuck his tongue far out.

'You're so sweet, so good' Henry panted 'If only you could see how pretty you are with that cock inside you, I've never seen a prettier thing in my life, just sliding in and out of you, God, this is it, I love giving it to you, my boy, you deserve Daddy's thick cock, all of it stretching you nice and open'

'Ah, ah, yes! Is Daddy going to come inside me?'

Henry looked at him, and down at the place they connected. He wouldn't, couldn't stop. His cock has never felt so good. He was giving the boy long and full strokes, quickly and roughly, balls slapping against soft buttocks. The pussy was milking him, creaming white, he saw streaks of sticky liquid around the flesh of his cock when he pulled out.

'Oh, look at that. You're creaming around Daddy's cock, baby. So good.' He kissed Richard's temple with his lips. The boy whimpered and nuzzled into his beard. His legs clamped tightly around him as his pussy tightened in a death grip around the dick thrusting inside it. Henry was being pulled in and he felt an orgasm rip through him, through his core and his cock as he released completely against the boy's open cervix. He spilled inside, white cum painting the inside of his young lover's pink pussy.

'Yes, give it to me.' Richard rode his hips down, trying to get the dick as deep inside him as he physically could. His pussy spasmed along the whole length of the cock as he finally came, his cervix opening to welcome the cum just released inside. Henry couldn't stop himself and thrust two of his fingers into the boy's mouth and he suckled on them like a baby.

'All mine' he whispered.