Trans Man Used for Practice

Story Info
Straight virgin roommate asks Bryce for help.
2.1k words
4.47
15.8k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
benaround16
benaround16
56 Followers

Bryce and Riley didn't talk much during their first couple of months as roommates. They'd been assigned to room together because they were both transfer students, starting off as juniors at their new university. Other than that, though, they didn't have much in common. Bryce was a chemistry major, hoping to become a surgeon one day, whereas Riley was studying literature. Bryce was an extrovert and had no trouble making new friends on campus, whereas Riley mostly stayed in and played video games online with his high school friends.

Bryce liked living with Riley though. Riley might have looked like a stereotypical gamer with his shaggy beard and paunchy belly, his long gym shorts and ratty t-shirt, but he kept their space neat and had good hygiene. He also hadn't flinched at all when Bryce had come out to him as trans. In this small college town, Bryce had feared much worse. Though he had his brown curly hair cut short, he had a slight frame and visible breasts. His voice had also yet to drop very much. Out in the world he didn't pass, but here in his room he could just be a regular guy.

One night, however, their dynamic changed forever. Bryce came back from a long study session at the library to see Riley sipping a beer and looking out their dorm room window into the darkness. The space was dim, with the only light in the room coming from Riley's desk lamp. The TV was off and, on his desk, Riley's computer was closed. There wasn't even any music playing. This wasn't like Riley.

"Hey, what's up?" Bryce asked his roommate as he unpacked his textbook and notebook and set them on the desk. "Midterm exams on your mind?"

"Hmm? Oh, no, just hanging out," Riley replied, then returned to looking out the window.

Bryce could tell that there was something unusual weighing on his roommate, but he didn't want to force Riley to open up. Bryce decided to wind down by watching a movie. He brought his laptop into his bed and started scrolling through his options.

"There's a party this weekend I'm thinking of going to," Riley said.

"Oh, really?" Bryce asked, unsure where the conversation was headed.

"Yeah, this girl from my poetry class invited me." Riley's face started to blush. "I think I have a shot with her, but I'm scared to mess it up."

"Is there anything specific you're scared of?" Bryce asked, curious.

"Well... yeah," Riley said, setting his empty beer bottle aside. "This is kinda embarrassing, but... I'm actually still a virgin. And I bet she's not. I bet she's been with lots of guys. So, if anything happens between us she's going to totally be able to tell. And she'll just lose interest." Riley sighed and glanced at Bryce.

"Everyone has to start somewhere," Bryce said, just to fill the silence. He wasn't sure what Riley wanted him to say.

"That's the problem!" Riley said, exasperated. "She's got a head start. I mean, I'm a junior and most of the freshmen have more experience than me! She'd be better off with one of them anyway."

"I bet that's not true," Bryce replied, trying to give a comforting smile.

"I've been watching porn and taking mental notes, but I don't think it can substitute for the real thing," Riley said. He was looking down at his feet. "Then, earlier today, I had an idea. I, um, well--I thought you might be able to help me."

"Help you?" Bryce asked, confused.

"Yeah. Well, um, you're trans, right? And I know you're not a girl, but don't you have the right, uh, parts?" Riley's face was deep red and he was still looking at the floor. "Do you get what I mean?"

Bryce took a moment to register Riley's words. "You want me to have sex with you?"

"I--I mean... would you? Just this once. I mean, obviously I would owe you big time," Riley said. When Bryce didn't reply, Riley continued, "Like, it seems like you'd know what you're doing and you can show me how. You've had plenty of hookups just this year!"

Bryce opened his mouth to refute what Riley had said. It was true that he'd spent quite a few nights out, but he was always at the 24/7 study room trying to keep up with his challenging chemistry and biology coursework. In fact, Bryce was still a virgin too. He had been holding off until more of the effects of testosterone kicked in, and until he could get top surgery. But here in the room with Riley, he felt a stirring in his lower belly. This could be a free pass to take the pressure off his real first time. He felt himself ready to give in.

As he slid out of bed, Bryce saw Riley finally glance up at him. "So, how do you want to do it?" Bryce asked.

"Really? You're really going to let me?" Riley looked startled.

"Yeah, what the hell. Let's go for it," Bryce said, hoping he sounded more confident than he felt.

"Can you, um, sit on my lap?" Riley suggested after a moment. He scooted to the middle of the small couch they kept in the center of the room, facing the door and the TV next to it. Bryce approached and started to sit sideways with his legs out in front of him, but Riley corrected him. "I meant more like, stradling me."

"Oh," Bryce said, feeling embarrassed about how little he knew. He hoped Riley wasn't already catching on.

However, when Bryce let himself sink onto Riley's lap, he forgot about his doubts. Riley's half-hard cock was already poking up against his basketball shorts, and Bryce instantly felt it rub against his t-cock. He breathed out sharply and instinctively ground his hips down and forward. The blood flow to his cock was making him feel light headed. Riley put his hands on Bryce's hips and pulled him even closer. Their faces were inches apart, but they were looking down at their grinding hips, mesmerized by the feeling.

Both roommates were breathing hard when Bryce felt Riley's hand grasping the back of his neck. He let Riley pull him forward into an open-mouth kiss. Riley moved his lips sloppily and pushed his tongue deep into Bryce's mouth so eagerly that Bryce guessed this was probably Riley's first kiss. Despite it all, Bryce felt himself growing even wetter--it was hot to know just how desperate Riley was to have him. Riley moaned into Bryce's mouth as they humped each other faster and harder. The crotch of Bryce's briefs were beyond soaked. His sopping boy pussy was telling him what he needed to do next.

Bryce slid back from Riley so he was kneeling on the floor. His hands went for Riley's waistband and Riley lifted his hips to help Bryce pull his shorts down. Riley's cock sprung straight up, pre cum already leaking from the tip. Bryce leaned forward to put Riley in his mouth and felt a hand against his forehead.

"Don't," Riley whispered. "I don't think I'm going to last much longer. We need to get to the final part now."

"Oh, um, okay," Bryce said. Living without a cock, he'd always dreamed of the chance to appreciate one up close, with all of his senses, but that would have to wait for another time. He stepped back and took his jeans and briefs down. He thought about keeping his shirt and sports bra on to hide his breasts, but his hard nipples demanded otherwise. Riley looked at Bryce's naked body with wide-eyed desire. Then, he took off his own shirt to reveal the rolls of his chest and belly. Bryce stepped forward, eager to press himself up against his roommate.

"Should we--?" Riley asked.

"Oh, um, I'm on birth control. I wanted to stop my periods," Bryce explained.

"Woah, wait. You mean we can really do it raw?" Riley asked.

Bryce nodded. It sounded strange to hear Riley say 'raw' like that. "What position should we do? Do you want me to lay on my back?"

"Okay," Riley agreed. "Let's try it."

Bryce lay down on his bed, and Riley joined and kneeled between his legs. He held his cock in his hand and guided it toward Bryce's entrance. He pushed himself up against Bryce, but nothing happened. "It's a little lower," Bryce said. He reached down and helped Riley find the spot. "Yeah, now just lean into me," he said, trying to relax and pretend like this had happened before.

When the pressure started, Bryce knew the head of Riley's cock had entered him. He gasped at the sensation as Riley started to stretch him out. He hadn't realized his pussy would be so tight. Bryce was just getting used to the experience when Riley throttled himself forward, making Bryce gasp. All of a sudden, he had taken all of Riley's cock inside him, and Riley was already pulling himself back. Bryce braced himself just in time to be slammed into again. As he looked up at Riley, Bryce noticed that his roommate's expression had totally changed. Riley was no longer nervous and doubtful but intense and determined. The shy young man who had been afraid to cum too quickly was gone.

Riley continued to gather steam, grasping onto Bryce's waist for better leverage. "Shit, that pussy is tight," Riley moaned. "Does my big cock feel good, hmm?" He asked, staring right into Bryce's eyes. When Bryce hesitated, Riley raised his voice. "I said: does it feel good? Answer me!" He gripped Bryce harder and drove himself into Bryce's insides with even more force than before. "Or do you want it more like this?"

Bryce opened his mouth and groaned, "Gawwwgggh." He couldn't find the words inside his head to give Riley an answer.

"If you won't tell me, then I'll just have to do whatever I want with you," Riley declared. "Open your mouth wider." When Bryce compiled, Riley leaned over him and spat right onto his tongue. "Now swallow like a good boy," Riley demanded. Bryce obeyed. He felt his pussy growing even wetter and warmer, and he thought he might be close to coming.

Suddenly, Riley pulled out. "Over here," he hissed, tugging on Bryce's arm. They slid off the bed and Riley shoved Bryce into the back of the couch so he was bent over it with his ass out. When Bryce looked forward, he was staring at himself in the mirror mounted on the room's door. He watched the lust churning in Riley's eyes as he slid into Bryce's pussy. Riley threw his head back and groaned. Then he leaned forward and latched onto Bryce's dangling tits as he began to thrust.

"Look at me," Riley whispered right into Bryce's ear. "Look at me in the mirror." Bryce looked up again. Riley's face was red, his mouth agape with effort. "I have something to tell you," Riley hissed. The sweat was building up between them. "Look at me!" Bryce realized he had closed his eyes again. His orgasm was so fucking close, and his legs were threatening to give out beneath him. He gripped the couch with all his strength.

Riley huffed out the words between breaths. "I don't... have a crush on... any girl in my poetry... class... there's no party... I made it all... up... I've been wanting... to fucking mount you... ever since... we met... wanting to blast a load... inside that... pussy. And now... fuck... I'm gonna cum."

Bryce watched Riley's brow furrow and his jaw clench. Riley shoved himself deep inside Bryce's pussy and held himself there, his grip still tight on each of Bryce's breasts. He shuddered as the first stream of cum exited his cock. When Bryce felt the heat of Riley's cum hit his cervix, his orgasm overtook him, and he bent forward over the couch, whining. The room disappeared around him. "Ohhh fuck yes, cum inside me, yes, give it to me."

Riley shuddered again and again and again, filling Bryce all the way up until there was no more room in his pussy. Cum was already leaking out around Riley's cock as he pulled out. "Fuck," Riley moaned. Pushing himself up to look in the mirror, Bryce saw that Riley was watching his pussy. He could feel the cum continuing to ooze out. He reached around and put a finger between his folds, then brought it to his mouth and sucked it clean.

"Would my little slut like a load in his mouth next time?" Riley asked when he saw what Bryce was doing.

"Yes, please," Bryce replied. "Soon, I hope." He licked another glob of cum off his finger and swallowed.