Fuck Buddies with Privileges Ch. 03

Story Info
I'm being ravished by a beast.
3.1k words
4.64
7.8k
8
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gorilla Suit

Six years after we both graduated from college I ran into Allison Caroll in the mall. While we were only casually and occasionally acquainted in college, we found out that we had a lot in common now. Namely we are both obsessed with work and career. Allison is an accountant with aspirations for a career in corporate management. My name is Brad Marks, currently a young lawyer is a large and prestigious firm, but with aspirations to get involved in a tech start up. Neither of us is looking for a long term relationship, both us have a powerful interest in sex, but neither have the time or inclination to play the boyfriend/girlfriend game. We worked out a mutual agreement to meet mostly for sex on occasion, no strings attached, both are free to spend time with others between meetings. At our last get together we both came to realize that our relationship was in danger of developing into a full romance, so we backed off a little since then. We both get aroused by a good sex story and we have fallen into the pleasant habit of entertaining each other with juicy stories about our sex experiences with other partners. Sometimes the stories are real, sometimes fantasy, always titillating.

It had been six weeks since the last time Allison and I got together, and today we had plans to meet again. It was Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving and we both had the day off work. We both spent yesterday with family, we intended to spend the day in bed together.

The proper and prestigious old law firms might seem a bit stuffy and stiff from the outside. As an insider I realize that the old partners do have actual personalities. Some are jerks, some are dirty old men, some are scions, and some are just plain funny, most are honorable, even if they are members of the old boys club. On Halloween somebody was running around the offices in a gorilla suit. He was sitting in the waiting area reading the Wall Street Journal when I arrived in the morning; it scared the hell out of me when he put down his paper and looked me over. We had a lot of fun with that. I suspect that two or three of the attorneys were taking turns wearing the suit, or they may have had multiple suits. We would think we had figured out who it was and the guy we thought was the gorilla would walk up to the gorilla and shake his hand. The suit had been hanging in the coat room since Halloween. On the way out the day before Thanksgiving I took it home with me.

I called Allison to confirm the time we were meeting at 11:00 am and told her that I had a twist in mind for what we would do today. She is always game for a surprise.

"I'll use my key to let myself in at 11:00," I told her, "I want you to be on your bed, naked. Use your big electric powered vibrator, I want to catch you in the middle of an orgasm when I come into your bedroom. And one more thing, I want you to be blindfolded."

"How will I know it is you?"

"Does anyone else have a key"

"Just my mother," she said.

"Would it be embarrassing if she came in and found you in bed with your vibrator running," I asked rhetorically. "You know I might be bringing another guy with me, just pick some random guy on the street and give him the key. I promise a surprise, I'm not going to tell you what, but have your legs spread and be ready to get fucked."

I could hear the vibrator and her moans when I opened the door. It didn't take long for me to get into the gorilla suit with full head mask, hand and foot gloves. The bottom zipper of the suit was open and my cock was poking out; hard and ready.

I stopped at the doorway to admire the scene. She was laying on the edge of the bed, her feet on the floor and legs spread wide. All she had on was a scarf wrapped around her head as a blindfold. The vibrator was actually a body and back massager. The handle was at least a foot long with an electrical cord out of one end and a hockey puck shaped massager on the other end. With the kind of direct clit contact she is fond of this machine can trigger instant and intense orgasms with Allison.

She must have heard me because she switched the massager off and laid it to the side when I approached the bed. Trying my best to not let the hairy legs of the gorilla suit touch her legs I plowed into her with one thrust. I started shallow pumping into her wet pussy and she moaned and moved her hips with my thrusts.

"OK, I know this is not Brad in me right now," she said, "this dick is much bigger, but I'm guessing Brad is here watching. Is that the surprise?

I didn't answer, just started pumping harder and deeper.

"Whoever you are," she responded, "you have a nice dick and you know how to use it."

When I didn't respond again she said, "OK, now what is going on?" She moved her hands to my hairy hips, then up my side and chest and said, "What the fuck?" Before I could grab her hands she pulled the blindfold off, looked up at me and repeated, "What the fuck? You bastard. I'm being ravished by a beast. Ravish me you hairy ape."

That was all the encouragement I needed as I started pounding into her in earnest. I grabbed her nipples with the rubber gorilla hands and squeezed as well as I could. With both hands I lifted her ass up off the bed and pumped hard and deep into her.

"Now I'm sure you are not Brad," she said. "He has a tiny dick and he never lasts this long." Of course I understood that she realized it was me and that was the reason she was telling the ape that Brad had a tiny dick.

I rolled her over and pulled her to her knees, she offered her ass as she said, "fuck me hard you hairy beast." I pounded her hard for a minute or two, but the zipper was rubbing against my cock and probably scratching her. It was time to get out of the gorilla suit.

She laughed even harder as I removed the suit, gloves first and then the rest of the suit except for the head mask. "So you are not a real ape, but you can't be Brad either, you have a huge dick."

"Bitch," I said with a laugh as I removed the head mask. "I'm going to fuck you with this tiny dick until you pass out."

"It is you," she said between bouts of laughter. "I was so afraid I was going to get knocked up by an ape and have a hairy baby."

"Surprised?" I asked.

"If I hadn't been on the verge of an orgasm I would have peed the bed whenever you took your mask off. I'm going to get you back."

I told her that I might have a contusion on my cock from the zipper, she found the spot and kissed it. From out of nowhere she produced a tube of sex lube and placed a glob on her finger tip before massaging it onto the red spot on the side of my cock. She squeezed an extra large glob of lube directly onto the tip of my cock and spread it around nicely, giving me 8-10 hard fast jerks before laying back and spreading her legs.

The lube felt amazing as I slipped into her already sopping cunt and stopped totally buried inside her.

Her eyes widened in surprise and she asked, "are you OK? Is that sore spot bothering you?"

"You told the ape I had a tiny dick, now I'm going to fuck your nasty cunt until you pass out, you bitch." I pinched a nipple hard and started pounding her.

"Fuck me, use me hard, give me that big dick," she begged.

With the lube the sensitivity was decreased perfectly, not so much that it didn't feel awesome, but enough so that I wasn't shooting cum in five minutes. She was on her back, feet flat on the bed and pushing up to meet every thrust, when she stopped matching every stroke I moved her ankles to my shoulders, grabbed her ass in both hands and kept pumping, harder.

At some point she moved to her knees with her shoulders pressed against the bed, her ass up and inviting. The effects of the lube began to wear off as I was pumping into her from behind. She wasn't dry and her pussy lube was more than adequate to prevent any more friction burn, but I was enjoying the effect of the lube. I opened the tube and spread a line of lube down the length of my cock with an extra glob at on her gaping pussy as I continued to pump into her. While the lube tube was open I pressed the nozzle against her tightly puckered ass and gave a squeeze. The viscous liquid disappeared inside as I lubed up the area around her pucker.

I intended to slowly insert a finger, then two into her ass while I continued to fuck her pussy hard and fast. Fingers progressing slowly while cock is pounding fast is a level of coordination I have not yet mastered. Within only a few cock thrusts, my middle finger was buried two knuckles deep into her ass. By the time I had two fingers buried in her ass I was working on coordination: cock in-fingers out, fingers in-cock out, the timing is more difficult that it would seem.

Allison was in the middle of a series of orgasms, or maybe it was a single 20 minute climax, when every muscle in her body seemed to tighten up as once, she let out a grunting scream and flooded me with a massive squirt. She went somewhat limp and slumped forward, my fingers and cock slid out of her as she lay flat on the wet bed.

"Did you pass out?" I asked.

"Not yet," she grunted in a hoarse whisper.

Spreading her butt cheeks I ran my fingers around her not so tight pucker, then applied more lube to her sphincter and my cock. Replacing my fingers with the tip of my well lubed cock tip, I teased up and down her butt crack, circling her pucker.

"Do it," she commanded, "stop teasing and fuck my ass now,"

Slowly I inserted my cock in her ass. Push in slowly, pump gently 4-5 strokes than push in a little further, repeat, repeat, repeat until I was buried deep in her ass. She was laying flat on her front, legs together, her butt cheeks spread and my cock pounding deep. I've jerked off a few hundreds of times since over the years since then with that image in my mind. Despite the lube, the sensations were a little more intense with my dick up her ass. When she began her next climax I joined her and quickly pumped shot after shot deep into her.

We both collapsed on the bed, not passed out, but almost. It took hours to recover, but only about 30 minutes before we were both ready for a shower.

"That was so fucking nasty," she said as we stood together in the shower. "Wash my ass."

Cum oozed out on my fingers as I was soaping and washing her ass. She took the soap and gave me a full genital scrub. With her finger lighted posed at my ass she asked, "have you ever been fucked in the ass by a man?"

"No, I haven't tried that."

"There is always a first time," she said, "would you like to know how it feels?"

I quickly explained that I didn't get excited about the idea of some big-dicked macho man fucking my ass.

"What if I wanted to fuck you ass with a strap on cock?" she asked. "I'll take your asshole cherry and break you in good, then we will find a guy with a long fat dick to make you his bitch."

"Not ready right now," was all I could manage to say, my cock growing in her soapy hand betrayed the interest I was denying.

For the next few hours we put on the bathrobes she so enjoyed and did next to nothing. Lunch was leftover Thanksgiving food that she had brought from her family get together the day before. We shared a beer while watching a movie. She came back from a bathroom visit with my underwear in her hand. I wear briefs, tight, but not white, I like the Y front style with a fly opening, these were dark grey.

"Did you ever have sex with your underwear on?" she asked as she stuck her finger out the fly opening. "Like fucking with the zipper open on the gorilla suit."

"On an elevator once, between the lobby and 42nd floor," I bragged. "I filled her pussy with cum and got zipped and acting normal when we got off the elevator. She had a problem with cum running down the inside of her leg when she walked out of the elevator. There was another time when a girl from college took me home to meet her parents. She wanted to have sex in as many rooms in her family home as she could. I think we achieved penetration in three bedrooms, three bathrooms, the kitchen, garage, dining room, and front porch. We were quick and didn't get caught. What about you, ever been fucked from an open fly?"

"Once in a supply closet in college, another time in a guy's dorm room with his roommate watching."

She put the briefs on, they were a little lose, but not a bad fit. Then she took off the robe and sat down on one of the dining chairs, leaning forward she opened the fly with her fingers and probed around. "I'm just checking to see if I could pee out of the opening," she said, "I don't think that would work, but I'm pretty sure I could pull them down a little and make room for your dick to get in.

"That's a novel idea," I said, genuinely impressed with the out of the box thinking. "I've pulled my cock out of that opening, but I've never stuck it in."

"We are going to give it a try, but first I have something else in mind," she said as she disappeared into her bedroom, only to come back with a few seconds with a pair of her panties in hand. "Put these on."

The peach tone low cut brief was a little snug, and then there was the problem of my cock sticking up beyond the waistband, not to mention the ball squeeze. She pulled on one leg opening and freed my cock and balls.

"Lets give it a try." she said as she lay back on the floor and spread her legs.

I can report that it worked reasonably well for her, but not so well for me. The leg opening on the panties I was wearing tore open at about the time I managed to get my cock fully inserted in her pussy. After that it was a little more comfortable, I think I'll leave sex with underwear on to elevators and other lightening fast quickies. We moved to the freshly made bed and finished the afternoon round of sex in a manner that would be best described as tender and cuddly.

We shared a pizza and a bottle of wine at Ernesto's in the north end. There is nothing special about the pizza at Ernesto's, yet everything is special. It is the little things that matter; brush the crust with olive oil before loading it up, just the right spices, a perfect combination of cheeses, chunks of seasoned Italian sausage, and a super hot oven to cook it all quick without mashing the flavors all together. It was time for another relationship reality check conversation.

I put my thoughts on the table first. It has been six months since we first got together, during that time we have gotten together five more times and each was an incredible experience. We agreed that work comes first and on the infrequent occasions when we get together for sex it is to be wild and unstrained. I explained that even though that is working as planned, I still think about her every day. Neither of us are being needy and demanding of the other's time, but thinking about her every day is taking time and I look forward to the time she is on my mind. "Is this arrangement starting to fail because I'm spending too much time thinking about you, and is that a good or bad thing?"

Allison confessed that she has not been successful in putting me out of her mind between sessions. Sometimes she wants to invite me over ever night, sometimes she wishes I was there when she got home every night. But a deeper relationship is out of the question at this point, we both have plans.

"And what about our agreement to see and have sex with other people," I added, "in six months the only other person I've been with is the crazy kinky bridesmaid and that was only twice at the very beginning of our time together. Have you been in bed with anyone other than the guy you seduced into spilling his crooked accounting so you could expose his crimes?"

She admitted she hadn't been with anyone else and we both laughed at the absurdity of the conversation; two people in a relationship chastising each other for not sleeping around more.

"You know the meaning of the phrase 'friends with benefits,'" she said. Could we think of ourselves as fuck buddies with romantic benefits? You know what I mean, the opposite of friends with benefits."

"Your mind Allison," I said, "it's not just nasty, slutty and kinky, it is totally twisted as well. How can you expect me to not fall in love with you."

"And you know what is really freaky," she replied, "I totally understand what you just said and I feel the same."

We reached an agreement, before the next time we got back together we would each have sex with at least one other person.