Fuck Me into Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, that's it, Maeve baby. Give it to me."

Her fingernails left crescent moon marks on the back of his neck, leading to longer red welts down between his shoulder blades, her hips bucking and writhing under his spell.

"Fuck, fucking fuck," she kept mumbling, incoherent once more. She sighed and released her pelvic floor, her hips still, eyes rolling white and legs shaking with pleasure. It was the most erotic thing Shaw had ever seen.

He gently rubbed his palm over her sensitive flesh, calming her down, giving her a comforting touch to help her focus.

"You," he said, dragging heated hand up her stomach, over her breast to cup her jaw. "Are a miracle. An absolute miracle."

He kissed her opened mouth in gratitude, in reverence, combing his fingers gently through her hair, pressing soft kisses to her eyelids, her nose.

Down, over her chin, buried for a moment in the scent of her pussy there, down in search of her flavour on her breast. He suckled her and massaged her flesh, delighted at the small roll of hips beneath his.

He smiled down to kiss the top of her mons, inhaling deeply, enjoying the tickle of her sex in his nose, tongue extending to lap at the sweat in the crease of her thighs.

"Oh, for fuck's sake, Shaw," she groaned, flopping an arm over her eyes.

"Shh," he soothed, rubbing tickled cheek to her inner thigh, smirking at her trembled response. "I'm just going to kiss you all better. Relax."

12