Fuck That Fat Fucker

Story Info
Naughty Santa.
1.6k words
3.25
1.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prinnavea
prinnavea
125 Followers

That year had been EXTRA busy. It seems a lot of people were busy popping out those little bundles of joy. My name is Ervin my Mrs. name is Ruby, we work with Mr. C.

Like I was saying it was a busy year. Two billion children in the world that wanted their Christmas wishes to come true.

The world had changed and so had the "I wants". Toys were so much easier to produce a century ago, now it is high end electronic gizmos.

We had just wrapped up everything for the year. The depots were all set for refilling the sleigh and launch time was just three hours away.

My job was done as loading and delivery systems manager. I went home to connect up with Ruby before the launch. When I got home, she wasn't home yet. I wasn't concerned, sometimes she is a few minutes late. She worked in the N&N department.

Ruby finally came dragging in an hour late. I quizzed her about that, she had never been this late before. I asked her what happened to make her so late. She gave me a exasperated sigh.

"Well. We had dis glisch inda sysem, da N&N, liss wassn't acu, ac-u-er-ate." Ruby said.

Three things I noticed right off. She had that twinkle in her eyes, and she was definitely slurring her words. The third thing that was concerning, her hair was let down and mussed.

"Buut we fisked it." Ruby said and giggled. "Everythhing is a go."

"So, did we celebrate early? " I asked, giggling.

I stepped up and wrapped her in my arms. My little lady breathed out a 'Yes'. I could smell it on her breath.

I asked, 'How much did we celebrate?'

"I h-had juss one hot shocolate." She giggled. "It was goood. Oh, no I h-h-had two."

Ruby held up three fingers and giggled.

I asked who was at this little party, she told it wasn't a party it was just her and Chris. I felt my blood pressure rise, I know about Chris. Ruby said he helped her find the glitch in the system.

I reached down and felt bare butt cheeks under her green dress 'That son of a....' went through my mind. I'm sure he gave my Ruby a hot chocolate liqueur. Elf women get smashed pretty quickly with alcohol, then he took advantage. He should be on the naughty list!

I asked if we were going to the launch and send off event, Ruby said of course. We never miss one. She had sobered up some by that time we were to leave.

The event went wonderfully, perfectly. The music, the dancing, singing, all the magic of the Christmas season.

Then the launch of Santa and the sleigh. We called out the countdown then cheered loudly as Santa rode off in wonderful magical light. Some more brief celebrating then all of us elves left for our homes.

I managed to catch Mrs. C as she was leaving and explained to her I needed to speak to her sometime soon. I guess she saw urgency on my face and felt my not so wonderful spirit. She glanced at a now more sober elf wife, who kept glancing away.

"Come along then Ervin. I assume Ruby will be joining us. We will take my sleigh to the lodge." Mrs. C said, with a sigh.

We got to the lodge and chatted a moment about how everything went well this year, no major problems. Well except for this one.

Ruby was being quiet just glancing around even when spoken to, she avoided looking at Mrs. C which was unusual for Ruby. Ruby had great respect for Mrs. C.

Mrs. C called out to her helper, Gerty.

"Gerty dear bring all of us a hot chocolate, special. Ervin would help dear Gerty, while Ruby and I chat some."

That was a direct command, not a polite request. I rose and went with Gerty. I carried to two mugs of steaming chocolate while Gerty carried the other two.

I gave one to Ruby and Gerty gave one to Mrs. C, we sipped our chocolate. I could tell immediately it was, loaded, Ruby felt the burn of it too. Gerty smiled as Mrs. C grinned wryly with a chocolate covered upper lip.

"Ruby come sit." Mrs. C said, patting her lap.

Ruby looked at me with a bit of fear, but went to Mrs. C. She sat cross ways on her lap. Mrs. C patted my Ruby's leg, sliding her hand up her leg causing Ruby to fidget.

Ruby took another sip of her chocolate drink, glancing at me when Mrs. C took her hand from Ruby's leg. She held the mug to Ruby's lips causing her to have to drink.

" Drink up my dear, enjoy. It's wonderful night." Mrs. C said with a giggle. "Plenty more."

My Ruby did just that when she lowered the cup, she had a chocolate mustache. She looked at Mrs. C and giggled.

Mrs. C's one hand went back to Ruby's leg stroking up and down, more up than down. The other hand went to the back of Ruby's head. She began licking the chocolate off Ruby's lip.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing as my wife giggled, then they were kissing. Then Ruby mentioned how warm it was in the room, which it was warm. Beads of moisture appeared on her face.

Gerty sat there grinning sipping at her chocolate drink like something was going to happen. Then it did as Mrs. C put her finger in her mouth and sucked. Gerty giggled lightly and winked at me. Gerty knew something.

"Gerty, my dear, I need you to make a deposit, withdrawal." Mrs. C said, with a twinkle in her eyes.

Gerty was more than happy to comply. I wasn't sure what was happening, again. She rose and went to Ruby pulling her up to stand.

When she stood Ruby's elf dress fell to the floor, when did that happen. Gerty kneeled down on the floor grinning her eyes sparkling as Mrs. C hands came around to cup Ruby's breasts.

Then another shock to me. Gerty leaned forward and Ruby moaned and squirmed. Then a few moments later Ruby's whole body stiffened and trembled as she screeched out. Her hands clutched the back of Gerty's head.

I watched closely as Gerty's head wiggled then drew back, she had a very long tongue.

She rose as Mrs. C slid Ruby into the chair draped in fur to tremble and squirm. Then Mrs. C turned to Gerty, they kissed, passionately, tongues swirling.

"Nice withdrawal my dear, one problem solved. Now what to do with Ervin." Mrs. C said.

They both looked at me with their cheeks touching as they embraced.

I awakened in our bed at home. The day shining, Christmas day. I looked over at my beautiful Ruby lying there asleep. She had an angelic look about her. I began to think last night was a haunted dream a good dream but haunting.

I got up and dressed to enjoy our week off from work and duties. I was sipping a hot brew when a knock sounded on the door, I answered it. It was Marvin and a sleigh.

"Your presence is requested at the big man's lodge Ervin. Now." Marvin said.

Dread filled me, it wasn't a dream and too much hot chocolate. I grabbed a coat and followed Marvin.

We arrived quickly and Gerty ushered me inside. She had a smile on her face and a sparkle in her eye.

Mr. C was sitting in his fur draped chair sipping a drink. I hoped I didn't piss myself, this couldn't be good. He motioned me over closer, I approached wringing my elf cap in my hands.

Only two things would have me here today. I screwed up on the L&D systems, or, last night. I hoped it was the L&D systems.

"Ervin, care for a hot chocolate?" Mrs. C said, as she entered the room.

I tried to stammer out a reply declining the offer.

"Of course, you do, a Hot Chocolate Special."

Gert giggled and quickly went to get the libation. She was back very quickly, almost too quickly, I was offered a seat close to Mr. C. Mrs. C. cleared here throat, loudly with an 'Ahem' as we drank our drinks. I actually jumped slightly.

"Yes, yes, Christina I'm getting to that. " Mr. C. said.

First, he complemented me then congratulated me on a job done 'superbly'. I thanked him for the praise but told him there was a team effort also. I told him I would pass that along, Mr. C. gave out a ho ho ho.

"And humble too, I see."

Mrs. C. cleared her throat, again.

Mr. C. sighed, then began apologizing for what had happened, he made a terrible mistake. 'I fucked up'. He said, in his defense, he did not know the young elf was married. Mrs. C. interrupted a bit angrily and shook her head.

"Ruby! Dickhead."

I reddened at what Mrs. C. said, also a bit in anger he could have a least remembered my sweet Ruby's name. He stumbled along some more apologizing before telling me everything he was told. It felt like tit-for-tat, kind of thing now.

I didn't know what say, with him now knowing what the three of us had done. I began stammering a bit of apology when he stopped me, with a stern look and finger held up.

"Touché young Ervin, touché'. I believe we are now. Even?" Mr. C. said then laughed heartily with his Ho Ho Ho's.

Then another surprise Ruby and I were invited to the Clause or Kringle Lodge for New Year's Eve and New Year's Day for dinner.

We said our farewells and a Merry Christmas. I turned to get in the sleigh when Gerty whispered to me.

"Bring your jammies, New Year's Eve."

I looked her with a questioning frown as she went back inside, turning and giving me a little wave.

The end?

prinnavea
prinnavea
125 Followers