Fuck Weed: Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby, that feels so good," she sighed.

Mike stooped still sucking one of her hard titties while he worked her bathing suit down over her hips. He pulled it down her thighs until it was loose and fell to her feet. Mike dropped to his knees, letting her swollen nipple plop out of his mouth.

"Nooo," she complained. She wanted his lips back on her nipples.

He grabbed her leg and moved it so he could toss her wet suit away, but he kept her legs spread. Mike stared at his wife's red pussy. Her hair was wet and matted. Her clit was sticking out puffy and distended. He hadn't known she had such a large clit. He rarely saw her nude and this was one of the best views he'd ever gotten of Jodi. He looked up and was surprised to see her hands were on her breasts squeezing them and tugging on her nipples. Mike leaned forward and licked her clit.

"OH!" she gasped.

Jodi wasn't stopping him. He pressed his nose into her pubic mound and ran his tongue along her slit. Jodi raised her hips allowing better access to her pussy. He looked up her body as he wiggled his tongue between her pussy lips. It was the sexiest sight he'd ever seen. Jodi's flat stomach was undulating as he licked her and she was still squeezing and tugging at her nipples. A few tokes on a joint had turned his wife from a conservative school teacher into a wanton slut.

"Oh god! Lick me, Mike. It feels so good. Lick me."

He'd tried to talk her into this for years, but to Jodi, oral sex was dirty. Mike slid his hand up her thighs. They were soaking wet. It wasn't water from the tub either. The fluid was sticky, her arousal a constant flow from her pussy. He brought his hand up and pushed a finger into her pussy.

"AH!" she gasped again. "Yes, that feels so good Mike."

Mike moved his hand down and inserted two fingers. He slowly began finger fucking her while his tongue flickered over her clit. She immediately began humping his fingers.

"Ohmygod! Oh my god! That's it Mike. Yes. Yes. Yes. YYEESS!!"

Mike sucked her clit hard between his lips, working his fingers faster and bringing her to orgasm. The sticky fluid squirted and ran down his hand, spraying his chin, more dribbled down her clit and into his mouth.

"That was wonderful," she said, her dilated pupils staring at him in appreciation. "Why haven't we done that before?"

"You wouldn't let me," he replied, wiping the back of his hand across his chin. He reached down and grabbed the base of his dick, wagging it at her. "See babe, nothing to worry about. Still want it?"

"God yes." She grabbed the end of his shaft and pulled him inside. Mike loved it, but she was pulling too hard and relieved when she let go to climb the stairs. He followed her upstairs, his eyes focused on her great ass. It looked even better nude then it did in tight jeans or her bathing suit. Absolutely beautiful, firm unblemished pale white skin. He could even see her swollen clit sticking out between her thighs when she stepped up.

Jodi ran into the bedroom and crawled onto the bed, turning over and motioning with her index finger for him to come here. The rare orgasm had felt incredible, but it had done nothing to quell the overwhelming feeling of emptiness inside her vagina. She needed to fill that emptiness. She needed Mike's hard dick. She spread her legs as Mike climbed on the bed, his eyes widening as he stared at her lewd display. As he maneuvered himself closer, she helped him sitting up and grabbing his penis to help him guide it in. He had trouble sometimes, but then they were usually in the dark too.

"YES!" the both moaned as his hard dick pushed inside her.

Jodi sighed with satisfaction as the emptiness was finally filled. Her vaginal muscles were still contracting inwards only now they had a real big hard dick to squeeze as tightly as they could. She wrapped her legs around his ass, humping up into his thrusts. "Fuck me, Mike," she whimpered.

"What?" he almost stopped. He'd never heard the "F" word leave her lips.

"I said, Fuck me. Please fuck me."

Oh yeah, he thought, pumping his hips faster. "I'm fucking you, Jodi." Damn, her pussy felt like it was on fire. She'd never felt this hot before. "I'm fucking that hot pussy, baby. Gonna fuck you good."

"Oh god! Yes. You fuck me so good, baby. Fuck my pussy. Fuck me. Fuck me."

Mike decided then and there that this was the best night of his life. He'd never heard her say the "P" word either. As much as he was loving his wife being so vocal, he had a sudden urge to kiss her. Mike lowered his lips down to hers. She parted and they kissed, the most passionately they'd kissed since their wedding night. Her tongue twirled with his as she raised her hips faster into his thrusting dick. Jodi sucking him off earlier was helping prolong his orgasm, but there was no way he could hold off much longer. He broke their kiss. "I'm getting close," he whispered.

"Do it, baby. Give me your cum. Fill my pussy."

Mike groaned. This was the wife he'd always wanted. He buried his dick. "FFFUUUCCCKKK!" Several strong spurts of his semen squirted out into Jodi's pussy.

"YYEESS!!" She gasped, her hips humping up into his spurting prick. Her pussy clamped down around his pumping cock milking out every drop of Mike's seed as she came the second time that night and maybe only around the sixth time in her life. Mike sighed and she relaxed aware that her legs were tightly wrapped around his waist and her arms were wrapped just as tightly around her neck. She was clinging to him trying to prolong their coupling. He lowered her down on the bed and she relaxed her arms and legs. Mike pulled his spent prick out and collapsed beside her. She still felt the emptiness, the yearning to have him back inside her, but she was also satisfied. "You were amazing, stud," she told him, running her hand down over her belly.

Mike noticed the gesture. Her motherly instinct was hoping he'd finally impregnated her. "Jodi, that was the amazing, the best ever."

"Best ever," she agreed.

"I love you."

"I love you too," she replied, sitting up and leaning over to kiss him. It wasn't passionate, but it was a long, loving kiss to show how grateful she was. "I'm going to take a shower." She hopped off the bed and stumbled into the bathroom.

Mike followed her a few minutes later. She was happily humming a tune behind the shower door. He stared at the blurry outline of her amazing body for a minute before turning to look at himself in the mirror before it steamed up. He was an average looking guy, short brown hair and eyes. His pupils were dilated like Jodi's were after smoking the weed, but his vision was fine. His body wasn't much to look at. He was skinny with a sunken hairless chest, and a slight, but growing paunch. He thought his penis was rather on the thin skinny side too, but he had no problem with its length. It was spent, but still sticking out past six inches, semi-swollen and bent down. He looked back up at his face and wiggled his nose, taking a deep breath in through his nostrils. The weed was so much better than his ED meds. He felt great. He wasn't stuffy at all and could breathe freely through his nose. His snores wouldn't be keeping Jodi up that night.

He turned and glanced at the shower again. Jodi's head was back, washing her hair. The blurred outline of her body behind the door was as erotically a sexy sight as he'd ever seen. Since this was a night of firsts, he decided to try something else she'd never let him do before. He opened the shower door and stepped inside.

Jodi jumped with surprise, but smiled and stepped back so he could join her. The embraced and kissed for a long time. He turned her around and kissed her neck before grabbing a bottle of body wash. He lathered her voluptuous body in the wash, scrubbing and massaging her. She let out little moans of pleasure just as he took pleasure in closely examining her body. Her form was flawless with the only possible complaint being that her breasts were too large for her frame making her look like Jessica Rabbit with her red hair. It was one of her complaints, not his. He felt her breasts were magnificent. Someday they might sag, her nipples pointing downward, but at 34, they were still proud and firm

They kissed again and Jodi even let him dry off her nude body. After brushing their teeth, they held hands walking back to their bed. The slid under a sheet and he cuddled up to her as they fell asleep.

Mike woke up quickly a few hours later. His prick was hard again and between her thighs. Jodi was moaning, her hips sliding her wet pussy along his shaft, her firm ass pressing into his stomach. He reached around and cupped her breast. She purred as he squeezed it and gasped when he pinched her hard nipple. Her fingers caressed the head of his dick before pushing it inside her. "Mmm, fuck me, Mike. Never stop fucking me," she murmured.

"I'll fuck you as much as you want, baby," he whispered in her eat. "This dick is yours whenever you want it."

"I'll always want it," she replied. She quit talking, but whimpered and moaned a lot

Mike squeezed and pulled on her tit hard when he came. Jodi cried out, but he didn't believe she orgasmed again. Still, she'd enjoyed it and seemed satisfied. She kissed him on the forehead before slipping out of bed to wash up again. He fell asleep before she returned.

The next time Mike woke up, the sun was shining in through the window and Jodi was down between his legs sucking his hard dick again. It plopped out between her lips and she stared at it. "Fuck," she cursed.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I want to taste your cum again, but I need you inside me more." She climbed up his body and raised herself up long enough to sink his dick in her. "You fill me up so good, Mike."

"Who are you?" he asked in awe, reaching up to fondle her well-lit breasts. She'd never looked so sexy.

"I'm your wife, lover. The wife who's gonna fuck your big dick as hard as she can."

"You're a great wife," he told her pulling on her breasts so that she leaned down and he could suck her nipples.

Jodi did fuck him as hard as she could, bouncing in his lap almost violently while he sucked a nibbled at her nipples. His groans alerted her that he was getting close. "Give me your cum, Mike. Fill my pussy up, baby."

God, this was amazing. "Take it Jodi. Take all of it." Mike bucked his hips up, squirting his seed up into Jodi's hot pussy. She clamped down around his dick again, milking his cum out and appeared to have a small but satisfying orgasm.

Jodi sat in his lap gasping for air from her workout. "Wow Mike. Why don't we do this more often?"

"I've been saying that for years."

**********

Jodi didn't take much convincing to smoke another joint in the hot tub that night. He felt well satisfied from Friday night's sex, but after sharing the joint with Jodi, his dick was hard as a rock again. She seemed to pass out again and when she opened her eyes and looked at him, her pupils were dilated over her irises like a moon eclipsing a green sun. Jodi stood in the center of the tub and slipped out of her bathing suit. She mounted his pole and slowly rode him in the hot bubbling water. This was the first time they'd fucked in the tub, though he'd suggested it often. Later, in the darkened room, he fucked her from behind on their bed, a position she usually refused to do. He woke again Sunday morning to Jodi sucking his hard dick only this time she didn't stop and swallowed his cum. Mike couldn't understand where all his cum was coming from. His balls weren't aching or anything after ejaculating seven times over two nights. He felt wonderful and so did Jodi. She was humming as she dressed for church.

Jodi kissed him goodbye. "Have a good game," she told him as she left. Church wasn't Mike's thing. It had put a strain on their relationship early on, but she was used to it now. Mike played golf Sunday mornings when the weather was good. He met his friends on the course. They commented on him looking tired and he bragged about Jodi keeping him up the last two nights. They looked at him jealousy as Jodi was far better looking than their wives.

That night, Mike looked at himself while brushing his teeth. His pupils appeared normal. He slipped into bed and read for a while before Jodi joined him. She stayed up to grade some papers. She continued to surprise him. She'd put on her pajamas right after dinner, but when she entered the bedroom, the top was unbuttoned down the middle. The plaid boring PJs she wore every night had suddenly turned sexy. She slipped the top off her shoulders before bending down and sliding the bottoms off. She joined him in bed naked and cuddled up next to him. Mike put his book away and wrapped his arm around her. He was shirtless, but wearing sweatpants. She placed her hand on his stomach and slid it down under his pants. He jumped in surprise as her hand found his dick and started fondling it. He turned to kiss her and saw that her pupils were still somewhat enlarged. They kissed. Her hands squeezed and tugged at his limp dick. It did swell slightly under her ministrations, but it remained floppy and unresponsive. "Do you want me to take a pill?" he whispered.

Jodi crinkled her nose. She didn't enjoy listening to his nasal congestion all night, nor did she want to wait the hour or so it usually took for the pill to kick in. "That's okay, hon." She slid her hand out of his pants and patted him on the belly.

"Wanna do it again next Friday?" he asked.

Jodi rolled over. She didn't answer for a long time, but he finally her quietly say, "Okay."

Mike got up the next morning, showered and dressed for work. He ate a bowl of cereal and walked out the front door to his car.

"Mike?"

He stopped and turned. "Yeah hon?" His eyes widened. Jodi was standing on their steps wearing only a short terry cloth robe and it was unbelted, hanging open.

"Don't you want to kiss your wife goodbye?"

He stepped back and gave her a long lingering kiss, more than the usual peck on the cheek or lips when they parted. "Bye babe. Try to have a good day at work." Her pupils were still somewhat dilated. The weed was staying in her system longer. He wondered why. Maybe, she'd smoked more or maybe his higher male metabolism just burned it off more quickly?

She crinkled her nose. There were no good days at work. "Mike?" she said as he turned away.

Mike looked back. "Holy shit!" Jodi was standing on the steps holding her robe open not just displaying her incredible body to him, but to the entire neighborhood.

"This is all yours Friday night." She closed the robe and belted it as a neighbor's garage started opening.

"Hell yeah," he said, smiling. He was getting in his car when it hit him. "SHIT!"

"What?"

"We got that party Friday."

"Damn, that's right."

"Let's not go?"

Jodi smiled. She'd absolutely prefer staying home and getting high with her husband over going to a party. "We're kind of obligated."

It was a surprise birthday party and a bit of a drive. They'd be lucky to get home by Midnight and they'd both be drinking, him more than her. "Well Saturday then."

"Saturday it is."

"Maybe, we'll even get in the tub early."

"Maybe?" she replied. "Don't forget to pick up a present."

Jodi entered her house and undid her belt. Her hand slid down through her wispy red pubes until she could feel her wetness. "God, I'm horny," she moaned, her eyes fell on the kitchen table and the fruit bowl at the center of it. There was one last browning banana rising up towards her, resting on two dark plums. "I couldn't," she muttered, staring at the dark banana.

Minutes later, she was nude on the bed, spreading her legs as she lowered the banana between her thighs. It was brown, but still firm, a big one, longer and thicker than Mike's penis. "Oh god," she moaned, pushing it between her wet pussy lips. Her lips curled in a smile as the thick part around the center entered her. The extra thickness felt good. She pushed it deeper, the emptiness inside her finally feeling fulfilled until all that was sticking out between her legs was the stalk. She grabbed the stalk working it in and out slightly, her pussy muscles clenched tightly around the banana. Its extra size felt great. "Fuck me. Fuck my pussy," she moaned, pinching and squeezing one nipple. It took ten minutes, but finally she came hard, her pussy squeezing down hard around the ripe fruit as she came all over it.

Jodi relaxed, trying to catch her breath for several minutes before pulling the banana out of her pussy. The peel had been crushed and the fruit inside turned to mush her vaginal muscles had squeezed it so tightly. Still, the damn thing had satisfied her need. She wasn't a masturbator and certainly not the kind of woman to sue a dildo, but if they kept smoking the weed, that might change.

Jodi was still in an orgasmic haze while she showered. Her pussy was still wet and her nipples were hard, sensitive, sending more spasms towards her pussy as she ran the wash cloth over them. She was barely aware when she dressed and didn't even come to her senses until she noticed some of the male teachers staring at her. She'd pulled on a tight black short skirt that showed off her bare legs down to her black heels. Worse, she pulled on a thin white blouse with large gaps between the buttons. It was a lot less then her normal three layers of clothing and her nipples would remain quite prominent all day.

Much to her surprise, her hormone raging teenage students were more attentive while she taught them and none caused her any problems. She had a couple parent teacher conferences after school. The husbands couldn't take their eyes off her tits, some even appeared to be trying to peek between the gaps in her blouse to get a peek at her bra. The wives stared at her with anger and jealousy. She was kind of enjoying the attention, but she felt if she kept dressing that sexily, it might get her in some trouble.

She kept getting male attention grocery shopping after school. Mike gave her a double take when she got home and gave her a wolf whistle. "Damn Jodi, you look smoking hot today."

She smiled and blushed. "I feel foolish." She headed upstairs to change into her plain pajamas. A glance in the mirror showed her pupils were back to normal. She laid out her usual figure hiding clothing to wear to school the next day.

Mike was a procrastinator and left work early Friday to shop for a gift for the birthday party that night. As he was leaving the store with the present, he noticed the store across the street. He'd seen in a hundred times, but hadn't paid any attention to it as it wasn't the kind of store he shopped at. The store was mostly a tattoo parlor, but also sold CBD products, drug paraphernalia and even some adult toys. After asking the clerk for advice, her left the store with a bong wrapped in a brown paper bag.

**********

Mike woke up earlier than Jodi. As expected, they'd gotten home after midnight and he'd been pretty drunk. It was his friend's birthday and she'd driven him home. He popped some Advil in his mouth before hitting the shower. Despite his headache, he couldn't wait for tonight and a replay of the fun time they'd had last week.

He grabbed his dirty clothes and went downstairs to drop them off in the laundry room. Jodi's green bathing suit was sitting in her stack of clean clothes neatly folded. He'd washed them for her Tuesday night. He smirked, stopping and listening to make sure she wasn't coming downstairs before pulling her suit out and hiding it at the bottom of the basket filled with dirty clothes.

The rest of the day he washed their cars and did some yardwork. After that, all he could do was kill some time until dinner and their planned evening soak in the tub.

**********

"Mike, have you seen my suit?"