Fuck Weed: Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like it, Mrs. Hayes?" asked Shawn with a grin.

"It's very... impressive," she replied, trying to squeeze the sponge head, but the boy's cock was as hard as granite and she could barely dent it.

"What's impressive?"

"Your penis. I've never seen anything like it. It's so..."

"Say its name, Mrs. Hayes. Say its name."

"Your... cock, your black cock. Your big black cock's so impressive. It's so big, so dark, Shawn, so manly." It wasn't just the size of the thing that had Jodi impressed. Shawn's big black cock was a near perfect gorgeous ebony rod. The shaft was pretty uniformly thick, only expanding slightly just under the head. The head was a dark black golf ball with a large urethra and an impressive flare to the glans that rose almost an inch above the shaft. Shawn's cock could have been the model for a dildo. A swollen blue-black vein ran along the underside and more zig zag veins ran up the sides blending into the blackness of his shaft. Jodi Hayes was really feeling cheated at that moment comparing it to her...

"A lot different from a skinny little white penis."

"Yeah, it is," she said, Shawn guessing her thoughts. She felt a pang of guilt and shame as the porch light made the diamond on her wedding ring twinkle on the slim white hand wrapped around her former student's giant black cock, but the guilt wasn't enough to make her let go. "It's just so big, so different from what I'm used to."

"They even taste different," said Shawn.

"Taste... different..." Jodi gave a nervous glance at the door. When she turned her eyes back on Shawn's cock, it was closer just above her nose. She pulled it down towards her mouth, staring cross eyed down the shaft as it passed her nose. Jodi turned her head up and licked the head. Jodi's pussy contracted so powerfully it made her whole body jerk the second her tongue touched it. The contractions continued as she wrapped her lips around the enormous head of Shawn's big black cock. The muscles spasms were contracting inwards desperate to have something fill the emptiness inside her. Each contraction ended with a wave of sexual arousal pouring from her pussy.

"Dayumn," groaned Shawn, watching her bobbing her head along the end of his shaft. He saw Mr. Hayes coming down the steps inside the house, but didn't give a shit. "Suck that big black cock, Mrs. Hayes," he groaned. She sucked faster, chocking a little as his large cock head began pushing into her throat. "Don't give up, you're doing great," he told her rubbing his beefy black hand over her gorgeous red hair until his fingers could pinch the string tying the bikini around her neck. He bucked his cock and pulled the string, untying her top.

"JESUS JODI! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Mike stared at his wife aghast, the brick of weed in a bag in his hand. He was wearing his bathing suit, but it was still tented out from his weed induced erection.

"Keep going, Mrs. Hayes," said Shawn grabbing her head as she tried to back off his cock. He pulled her head towards him while pushing his cock deeper down her throat. She gagged as she swallowed more of Shawn's cock. He reached down and pulled the knot behind her back.

"Oommph!" grunted Jodi, her throat stretched out by his meaty cock. She went back to sucking his shaft, moaning slightly.

"JODI! STOP SUCKING HIM RIGHT..."

"Shut da fuck up, white boy. You owe me for smoking my shit and this is how ya gonna pay me back. If ya don't want your wife sucking my cock, then you can do it."

Mike gasped. "Suck your... me!"

Shawn laughed. "My white boy cellmate was quite the good little cocksucker by the time they released me a few days ago. I don't think he wanted me to leave."

"No way you sick fuck," said Mike.

"Good choice white boy. I much prefer yo wife sucking my big black cock." Shawn laughed. "I told you I'd turn her into a cocksucker on the first date." Shawn looked up from watching his former teacher's red lips pursed around his shaft as she sucked as much of his cock as she could. Mike Hayes was heading towards Shawn's sweat shirt. Mike's hands were wrapping around the grip of Shawn's gun when Shawn said, "It ain't loaded." Mike paused without pulling the gun out. He wasn't an expert, but he could feel the gun's weight and it didn't feel loaded. "And if you point it at me, then I'm a gonna hafta hurt ya."

Mike pulled his empty hand out of Shawn's sweat shirt. "Please?"

"Just let this play out, white boy. Then I'll take my weed and go." Shawn placed his hand on Jodi's head and pushed back.

"Jeeessuuss!" gasped Mike, getting his first good look at Shawn's penis as it cleared Jodi's throat. Her lips tried to follow the bobbing head, wanting it back down her throat. To Mike, it looked like she'd managed to swallow at least nine inches of what had to be a giant foot long dick.

"Come 'ere Mrs. Hayes," said Shawn walking back and sitting on the edge of the tub. He spread his legs and Jodi kneeled down between them, bending his cock back down towards her lips. He let her suck him for a while before saying, "Sit up."

"Mmm Mmm," she mumbled, shaking her head without stopping her constant bobbing.

"I said sit up, bitch!" Jodi sat back on her knees. Now it was Shawn's turn to stare at her awestruck. She looked down at her chest and was shocked to see her bare breasts. She brought her hands up to quickly cover her breasts, but Shawn, just as quickly grabbed her wrists and held her arms apart. "Dayumn, Mrs Hayes. Them white titties of yours are perfect." He released her arms and ran his hands over her breasts.

"AAAAHHH!!" She cried out when he pinched her nipples.

"Sensitive huh? Never felt no white titties before. Love these pink nipples." He pinched them again, twirling her hard nubs between his fingers.

"AAAHHH OOHH," she cried, whimpering from the pain/pleasure she was feeling as he played with her nipples. Each spasm from her nipples was triggering nerve endings in her pussy reminding her of how much she needed a really big cock... her husband's penis in her. He pulled her by her nipples towards him, thankfully releasing them when she was sitting up between his legs.

"Now wrap them big white titties around my black cock and give me a good titty fuck."

Jodi hefted her heavy E-cups with her hands and sat up on her knees while Shawn held his huge cock up for her. He withdrew his hand when she dropped her bosom in his lap and squeezed her breast flesh around his hard shaft. His giant black cock seemed to be the perfect match for her large bosom. The head and several inches still rose majestically from the tops of her breasts. She squeezed her breasts tightly around his cock and began to bounce them in his lap.

Shawn sat back on the deck propping himself up on his elbows so he could watch his ex-teacher titty fuck him. Jodi stared back at the black teen. It wasn't just his black cock that was perfect, but the rest of his chiseled physique looked like it belonged on a black-skinned Greek god. Shawn Wright was a black Adonis, with hard well-defined abs to a broad muscular chest and bulging biceps on his arms. The only thing ruining her god-like impression of him was his face. He was African black with Negroid features, large broad lips and a nose so big and flat it spread across his face. His hair was shaved down into a militant flat top. With the possible exception of his mother, no one would Find Shawn handsome though it was ruggedly masculine.

Jodi lowered her lips back to the tip and wrapped them around the bulbous head of his cock. Her pussy spasmed again with pangs of yearning made worse by the pleasure coming from her nipples. Her fingers had found her nipples and she was torturing herself by rolling them between her finger tips. She bounced her tits faster her head bobbing just as fast over the tip of Shawn's cock. It felt even bigger, stretching her throat out to the point she felt she might gag again. She ran her dilated pupils along Shawn's flat stomach and up over his six-pack abs. He was staring at her, smiling. He gave her a nod to show he was pleased with her sending more ripples of yearning throughout her needy pussy. "Fuck, Mrs. Hayes," he grunted throwing back his head so that all she could see of him was his chin and bull neck. "FFUUCCKK!!"

The explosion of cum caught her off guard, pouring down her throat and into her stomach. The jerking cock head threatened to make her gag so she pulled back another load of hot seed expanding through her mouth until her cheeks bulged out and his cum squirted out the sides of her lips. Her brain was registering how good he tasted just as the fear of being drowned by his semen caused her to release his spurting cock just in time to have another large wad of ejaculate plaster her face with his hot sperm. It was quickly followed by another wad that fell to splatter across the tops of her breasts. Her brain was now telling her she wanted to taste more of his delicious cum, so she lowered her lips back around his cock head just in time to get another mouthful. It didn't overwhelm her this time and she swallowed it and the next and the next. He kept cumming, his lessoning loads making it easier for her to let his seed register on her taste buds. She liked it. She loved it. Jodi dropped her breasts so that she could grab his shaft with both hands, jerking his cock to milk out as much of his seed as she could. Several more shots of sperm shot across her tongue. She moaned as she tasted more of his seed, her hands not stopping milking his cock until the final pearl formed on his urethra.

Jodi finally released Shawn's cock. It dropped like a felled redwood on his hard stomach, still erect, still a hard foot-long monster. The black teen had dropped to the deck laying on his back arms spread out like Jesus on the cross. All that she could see of him was his chest rising and falling. She licked her tongue around her mouth to lap of the rapidly cooling semen splattering her face. More gelatinous wads of his pudding thick semen were sliding down her breasts, to coat her erect nipples and drip into the water. "You do taste different," she said quietly, scooping some sperm off her cheek and licking it off her finger. It was cold now, not as good, but still tasty.

Shawn chuckled. "You like it, Mrs. Hayes?"

"Yeah," she replied. He was still staring up at the stars and couldn't see her licking his cum off her fingers. She quit not wanting him to realize how much she liked it. "It was good."

"Better than Mr. Hayes?"

Jodi paused, not wanting to answer and feeling ashamed of herself. She'd enjoyed the taste of Mike's cum earlier and last week, but now that she had something to compare it with, her husband's seed was weak and runny. "It was different," she stated again, not willing to give Shawn the pleasure.

"That's how a real man tastes, Mrs. Hayes." Shawn chuckled again. "Fuck that weed's some good shit. I've never busted a nut that big before."

Jodi closed her eyes, trying to will the fire in her pussy to go down. She felt Shawn's sperm sliding down her forehead, over her eyes and down her nose, its repulsive scent filled her nostrils yet she wanted more. Her pussy continued to contract and flutter, needing Mike's dick in her now more than ever. She was so horny it was maddening.

"Jodi, you're a mess," said Mike picking up her robe. She opened one sperm covered eyelid, blinking it and staring at her husband before sinking down into the water. "Jodi, no," he begged. "Not in the tub."

She held her breath, rubbing her hands across her face and breasts, trying to wipe the black man's semen off her. The water was hot, not helping to quell the heat in her body. She could feel her heart beat faster and faster and feared she might pass out. With a gasp, she stood up in the water.

Now it was Mike's turn to gasp. Jodi taught Greek mythology and they both had an interest in the subject. Jodi Hayes' emerging from the bubbling water reminded him of Aphrodite emerging from the sea froth created by the semen from Uranus' testicles. Only Mike's wife was emerging from the water after being covered by Shawn Wright's sperm. Mike had never seen her look more sexy or beautiful.

Jodi climbed out of the tub. He could see that she was flushed and breathing heavily. Her lovely red hair was wet, hanging down and clinging to her shoulders. Her bare breasts glistened in the light, nipples still rock hard and puffing out her pink areolae. Next came her flat sexy belly and thin waist, followed by her only garment. The thin piece of cloth barely covering her pubic mound and clinging tightly to her matted strip of red pubic hair. She stepped out of the tub, showing off her well-rounded bare ass cheeks. Jodi stumbled across the deck, ignoring the robe he held up for her, Mike not wanting her to wear it anyway. His eyes ran down her sleek bare back, staring at her bare ass with just the barest patch of cloth rising from between her white cheeks to turn into the string of her panty. She turned her dilated eyes on him. "Mike, I need you to fuck me right now." She held out her hand for her husband.

Mike dropped the robe and looked down at the big black man laying spread eagled on his deck. "There's your weed. Go home," he said, just as Jodi pulled him hard towards the door.

Shawn turned his head and watched them enter their house. Mrs. Hayes was pulling her husband so hard; he didn't even get the sliding glass door all the way closed let alone lock it Shawn grinned and climbed to his feet on their deck. Again, his cock dropped like a felled redwood, but this time it was sticking straight out again, still hard as a rock. His eyes followed the couple as Jodi pulled her husband up the stairs.

**********

Jodi turned around facing him as soon as they reached their bed. She released his hand, her hands falling to pinch the strings on her thong panty and pull the knots loose. The front fell down revealing her red pubes before dropping to her feet. "Jesus, honey," he groaned, his hands coming up to squeeze and caress her beautiful breasts. She moaned. He froze as his fingers ran through something stringy. He almost pulled his hands off her in distaste when he realized her tits were covered in Shawn's stringy coagulated semen. She leaned up and kissed him on the nose, his eyes focusing on more stringy semen on her cheeks and a large piece on the bridge of her nose making it look like she had a crease between her eyes.

Jodi fell back on the bed and scrambled back. "Oh god," groaned Mike, staring at her as she spread her legs open for him. Her hand came down spreading her pussy open, his conservative strait-laced wife now looked like a Penthouse or Hustler pinup. He'd never had this good a view of her body before.

"Hurry, Mike," she said, her hips were already making little thrusts up like she was imagining him inside her.

Mike couldn't get his bathing suit off fast enough. His rock-hard penis sprang up from being caught in his suit and he eagerly brought one knee up on the bed as soon as his suit fell to his feet. He was staring hungrily at his wife's pussy, his aching dick needing this as much as she did. As he moved to kneel between her legs, a voice made him freeze.

"STOP!"

Jodi gasped as Shawn strolled into their bedroom, his hard black cock bobbing in front of him.

"What the hell," growled Mike, angrily. "Get the fuck out of my house."

"Shut up, white boy. This ain't over till I say it is." Shawn walked towards the bed. Both men noticed Jodi's eyes were focused on his huge black cock. "Get on all fours, Mrs. Hayes. I want to see yo husband fuck you from behind."

"She doesn't like it that way," said Mike, watching his wife roll over on her stomach to get on all fours, still staring at Shawn's cock. He scooted back off the bed and stood on the edge as she backed towards him. Mike stared at her rear end realizing this was the first time he'd ever seen her asshole. The few times she agreed to this position it had been dark. Her sphincter was a pretty little puckered rosebud, perfectly clean. His hard dick was pointing between her legs at her wet slit. He could see her distended clitoris, swollen like a miniature penis with arousal dripping off it, and below that her wispy red pubes were sticking out.

"If you could fuck her with that little white penis like she needs to be fucked, she'll like it in any position, white boy." Shawn stared at Mike and Jodi. They stared back at him like they were waiting for his instructions. "Well, what are you waiting for? Put it in her."

Jodi practiced yoga to stay in shape and always found this pose difficult. It was called the cow pose because when you arched your spine, it looked like a cow's udders. Her problem with the pose was that in this position her pendulous breasts actually hung down like udders. Their weight wanting to pull her down to the top of the bed. It was bad enough in her workout clothes, but nude with her tits hanging freely she could really feel their weight. Also, they were so big, her distended nipples were scraping along the top of the bed sending more sexual stimuli to her pussy. "Hurry Mike, I need it."

Mike needed it just as bad, but found having the black man watch them intimidating. He lined his dick up, for once his view allowed him to enter her without her needing to guide it in. Mike groaned as he sank his prick into her sopping wet pussy. Her pussy felt like a furnace in was so hot, the wet heat feeling incredible around his dick.

"Yessss," she sighed, the emptiness finally getting satisfaction. Mike grabbed her hips and started pulling her back into his thrusts. This was exactly what she needed. He'd never felt so good inside her. Her breasts swayed heavily beneath her as she rocked under the thrusts of his dick. Their upward sways pulled her forwards and Mike's prick popped out of her a few times, but he quickly replaced it.

Jodi straightened her back and let the weight of her breasts carry her torso down to the bed, entering the extended puppy yoga pose. Her arms thrust out before her like a Muslim in prayer as she kneeled with her rear end thrust up. Jodi moaned with pleasure as this angle made Mike feel like he was penetrating her deeper, filling more of her empty void. "Yes, Mike. Fuck me. Fuck me." He grabbed her hips so he couldn't pop out while increasing his thrusts. "Harder, honey."

"You heard Mrs. Hayes," grunted Shawn, "give it to her harder".

Jodi raised her head and turned it sideways at the sound of the black teen's voice. Shawn's hard cock was dangling above her face. He grabbed the middle and bent it down so that the head was touching her nose.

Mike thrust his dick back and forth into his wife's hot pussy. He couldn't keep up this pace much longer and without the fuck weed, he'd have already shot his load. Watching his wife nuzzle the head of the black man's cock wasn't helping either. Her lips were pursing to kiss the head, and sometime her tongue flickered out to lick the crown.

"You want it harder, Mrs. Hayes?" asked Shawn.

"Yes," she hissed, "Harder. I want it harder."

"Can't go any harder," grunted Mike, sweat running down his forehead.

"You want it deeper, Mrs. Hayes?" Her lips followed Shawn's cock head as he stepped back out of their reach.

"Deeper, I want it deeper," she moaned. It was true she wanted more inside her, a lot more. "Deeper Mike," she pleaded. She needed it harder and deeper to make her cum. She needed to cum.

"It's all in, Jodi. Can't give you anymore." He was breathing heavily. "Gonna cum, babe."

"No, not yet," she begged. "More. I want more. Deeper. I need to cum."

"Oh fuck," moaned Mike, throwing back his head as the sperm welled up in his balls. "I'm gonna cu... Gurk!" The strong hand grabbed him by the back of the neck, yanking him back and shoving him out of the way.

"Nooooo," she pleaded, her pussy clenching down around Mike's retreating penis. Her cry of desperation quickly turned into a, "Yesssssss," as the opening to her pussy stretched open further than before. "That's it Mike, you're doing it to me baby," she cried with pure joy as her pussy expanded out around the thrusting cock until her orgasm erupted from her womb soaking the new intruder as the thrust pushed it deeper then Mike's penis had ever gone before. Strong manly hands pulled her back into the large thrusting cock. Her eyes watched confused as her naked husband stumbled past her, his penis jerking and spitting out little wads of semen as he tried to catch himself from falling.